PDA

View Full Version : AR Key item Help!

WifiFX
05-26-2007, 08:39 PM
Hello! It's me wifi...and if you don't have an action replay and your thinking about posting something here, get lost......seriously......

Hi! I just used my AR to get the azure flute or whatever, and it's not working when I reach spear pillar! Please help me!

not a nazi
05-26-2007, 08:40 PM
Hello! It's me wifi...and if you don't have an action replay and your thinking about posting something here, get lost......seriously......

Hi! I just used my AR to get the azure flute or whatever, and it's not working when I reach spear pillar! Please help me!
i don't have an ar...but i'll help anyways.
did you talk to the green guy in the pokemart?

WifiFX
05-26-2007, 08:54 PM
i don't have an ar...but i'll help anyways.
did you talk to the green guy in the pokemart?
for the azure flute? Or for the member card?

not a nazi
05-26-2007, 08:57 PM
for the azure flute? Or for the member card?
for anything. manaphy egg, oak's letter, azure flute, membership pass.

WifiFX
05-26-2007, 09:06 PM
for anything. manaphy egg, oak's letter, azure flute, membership pass.

oh really? No guy there.

AshMistyMayfan
05-26-2007, 09:13 PM
Inside the Solaceon Mart (example), there are two cashiers. THe right, you buy the items and such. The left one, That is where I am very sure you pick up the items. He's probably like a postal delivery person I guess. I hope that helps.

Let me know how these work WiFx for I'm getting a DS AR REplay. The one I ordered, I messed it up and accdentally deleted so had to order a new one. Just to make sure, I ordered 2 so I don't mess it up again.

I'll show those DIalga and Palkia traders their lovely Pokemon.:crackup:

WifiFX
05-26-2007, 09:17 PM
Inside the Solaceon Mart (example), there are two cashiers. THe right, you buy the items and such. The left one, That is where I am very sure you pick up the items. He's probably like a postal delivery person I guess. I hope that helps.

Let me know how these work WiFx for I'm getting a DS AR REplay. The one I ordered, I messed it up and accdentally deleted so had to order a new one. Just to make sure, I ordered 2 so I don't mess it up again.

I'll show those DIalga and Palkia traders their lovely Pokemon.:crackup:
thanks for the advice and all but...It doesn't work, do I HAVE to go to the soleceon mart?

All they sell are mail and quick/timer balls here....The left guy...

oh, and the codes work great! Except for this one...

not a nazi
05-26-2007, 09:18 PM
thanks for the advice and all but...It doesn't work, do I HAVE to go to the soleceon mart?

All they sell are mail and quick/timer balls here....The left guy...

oh, and the codes work great! Except for this one...
no. do you HAVE the item?

WifiFX
05-26-2007, 09:21 PM
no. do you HAVE the item?
Yes I do....I have the azure flute.

The Jr Trainer
05-26-2007, 09:24 PM
if you have it take the boat. Can you buy AR's at stores...or only online?

WifiFX
05-26-2007, 09:25 PM
if you have it take the boat. Can you buy AR's at stores...or only online?
No..I meant the azure flute..not the members card.

not a nazi
05-26-2007, 09:28 PM
No..I meant the azure flute..not the members card.
so go to spear pillar, to that symbol (at the front of the room, not the triangle where Dialga/Palkia was standing) and the game will ask if you want to play the heaven's pipe. some stairs will appear leading up. make sure you save at the top of the stairs because once you get onto the platform you will be pulled forward to battle arceus.

WifiFX
05-26-2007, 09:28 PM
so go to spear pillar, to that symbol (at the front of the room, not the triangle where Dialga/Palkia was standing) and the game will ask if you want to play the heaven's pipe. some stairs will appear leading up. make sure you save at the top of the stairs because once you get onto the platform you will be pulled forward to battle arceus.
I know..I've went all the way up there for that but nothing happened.

not a nazi
05-26-2007, 09:32 PM
I know..I've went all the way up there for that but nothing happened.
ok thats weird...

AshMistyMayfan
05-26-2007, 09:35 PM

Sorry to sound like a noob, but what does this 'heaven's pipe do', or is the 'heaven's pipe' that flute you're talking about? And you don't need some sort of ticket, right?:oops:

WifiFX
05-26-2007, 09:37 PM
Sorry to sound like a noob, but what does this 'heaven's pipe do', or is the 'heaven's pipe' that flute you're talking about? And you don't need some sort of ticket, right?:oops:

no, all you do is go all the way up to spear pillar, then use it, and you'll find arcues.

Lego Man
05-26-2007, 10:26 PM
The code may have just given you the item, but not activate the event itself. This seems to be the case is you didn't get it from the guy in the pokemart

WifiFX
05-27-2007, 12:21 AM
The code may have just given you the item, but not activate the event itself. This seems to be the case is you didn't get it from the guy in the pokemart
oh....really? Is there a code that does both? Or at least make it work?

Lego Man
05-27-2007, 12:54 AM
oh....really? Is there a code that does both? Or at least make it work?

There's a code to activate the event, but I don't know what it is, and it's hard to tell which codes do and don't work

What was the code you used?

WifiFX
05-27-2007, 01:25 AM
There's a code to activate the event, but I don't know what it is, and it's hard to tell which codes do and don't work

What was the code you used?
I don't remember where I got it... KEKE

Lego Man
05-27-2007, 01:28 AM
I don't remember where I got it... KEKE

I mean the actual code, it's still in your AR right?

WifiFX
05-27-2007, 01:31 AM
I mean the actual code, it's still in your AR right?

yeah..oh!! Yeah do you need it?

Lego Man
05-27-2007, 01:37 AM
yeah..oh!! Yeah do you need it?

Well, I see 2 codes popping up, one for the item, one for the event. So if you posted the code I could tell you which one it is

WifiFX
05-27-2007, 01:39 AM
Well, I see 2 codes popping up, one for the item, one for the event. So if you posted the code I could tell you which one it is
I have the one for the Item.

Lego Man
05-27-2007, 02:05 AM
I have the one for the Item.

I wonder if he event code would work then, since the guy gives you the item so then you would have 2:think:

Well, this code seems to start the event from what the people on the other board and Gamefaqs say. If you're willing to try it tell me if it works, OK?

Arceus Event - (Press L+R/Go to Any Pokemart and talk to the green guy)

94000130 fcff0000
B21c4d28 00000000
B0000004 00000000
0000aa3c edb88320
2000aa68 0000000a
D2000000 00000000

Bleachanimefreak1980
05-28-2007, 10:33 PM
Hi, I'm new to using AR where do you all get your codes from? I only know of www.codejunkies.com and how do I download them into my DS AR? Or is there a way to enter it manually?:ermm: