PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Surprises: The Sign Up (All spots taken!!!)

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 11:23 PM
1 night. 1 house. 11 kids. 1 murderer.

One halloween night 11kids went to a halloween party. But what they don't know is that one of them is a murderer. There is a new kid named A.J. who lives in a big mansion and he has invited 10 kids to his Halloween party. All the 10 kids were also new kids. But one was a murderer. The murderer came from a school where they were ridiculed for years on end by a group of 10 kids. the 10 kids were the cousins of the 10 kids at the party. Now they want revenge. And they're going to get it. How were all these kids brought together? Was it fate? Was it a freaky coincedence? Or was it planned? No one knows. the first sign of a murderer will be when someone's dead. Now here's the question. Will you be able to survive, in a locked mansion (The murderer locked it and hid the keys), with a crazed murderer on Halloween night?

Murderer: I will choose the Murderer. I will pm you with your role. You will either be a party goer or, one person, will be the murderer. The choice is completely random. I don't take requests about roles so be happy with what you get.

Name:
Age (11-15):
Costume (It's a costume party):
Personality:
Past:
Looks:
Boy or Girl:
Main fear:
Other:
RP Example:

My Sign Up:

Name: Sam

Age (11-15): 13

Costume (It's a costume party): She is a princess

Personality: She is a very nice person and loves to have fun

Past: She just had a normal past. Nothing abnormal

Looks: She has long blonde hair and green eyes. Her costume is, her hair is straight as usual with a small crown on her head, She has a long pink sparkly gown, with pink gloves and pink high healed shoes.

Boy or Girl: Girl of course

Main fear: Spiders

Other: nothing else

Members:
1. A.J. as a vampire (Eveelover)
2. Linda as a White Witch (Mew Aqua)
3. Jack as Riku (Diesel 34)
4. Will as a Woman (vedros)
5. Dusty as a zombie, sage, spiderman thing (Deoxys200)
6. Amelia as a vampress (Eeveeking929)
7. Arika as a girly Halloween Town Sora (Gaby)
8. Marine as a ninja (Gaby)
9. Sam as a princess (Eveelover)
10. Jimmy as Axel (ArusuesFactor)

Gaby
05-26-2007, 11:27 PM
Hmm... I like it... I've been in a mood for RP's with a murderous plot XD

Sooo... *is gonna write sign up in a few minutes*

Negative Zone
05-26-2007, 11:29 PM
I'll join too! Mostly because Gaby-Kun is joining. xP

x-Mizu-Tama-x
05-26-2007, 11:48 PM
Me too! And not because Dusty is joining!!

Name: Linda (Or Lin/Lind) Sakuri

Age (11-15): 14

Costume (It's a costume party): She dressed up as a white witch.

Personality: She's kind and loving. She always care for other people before herself but sometimes she's dense. She will be rude if you're mean to her. She sometimes takes things way too seriously and will do things a bit too far. When she is with a guy who she likes, she tends to be mean. So mean, that she'll sometimes make the guy hate her. But she'll soon win him back by her loving personality.

Past:

Looks:

Boy or Girl: Girl obviously...

Main fear: Of boys chasing her. (J/K) Real fear is when she's alone in the dark with someone she doesn't know.

Other:

RP Example: I'll get back to you on the rest. Let me look for a good example.

Diesel 34
05-26-2007, 11:53 PM
Well looks interesting and since my old gang is joining I'll join in a sec.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
05-26-2007, 11:55 PM
Yay Diesel came!! *TackleHugs* I missed talking to you!!

Negative Zone
05-26-2007, 11:56 PM
Well looks interesting and since my old gang is joining I'll join in a sec.

Kool! Looks like the trio is back together!

x-Mizu-Tama-x
05-26-2007, 11:58 PM
Oh you just had to come back didn't you...

Eveelover12
05-27-2007, 12:00 AM
Me too! And not because Dusty is joining!!

Personality: She's kind and loving. She always care for other people before herself but sometimes she's dense. She will be rude if you're mean to her. She sometimes takes things way too seriously and will do things a bit too far. When she is with a guy who she likes, she tends to be mean. So mean, that she'll sometimes make the guy hate her. But she'll soon win him back by her loving personality.

Past:

Looks:

Main fear: Of boys chasing her. (J/K) Real fear is when she's alone in the dark with someone she doesn't know.

Other:

RP Example: I'll get back to you on the rest. Let me look for a good example.

Well okay. You're accepted:biggrin:

x-Mizu-Tama-x
05-27-2007, 12:02 AM
I hadn't finished yet... Did you mean I'm reserved or what?

Eveelover12
05-27-2007, 12:05 AM
I hadn't finished yet... Did you mean I'm reserved or what?

No you're accpeted. I've seen your RPs before and you have a good character base. So you're accepted

x-Mizu-Tama-x
05-27-2007, 12:07 AM
Oh... Well that saves me a lot of time... Thanks!! I guess...

Eveelover12
05-27-2007, 12:08 AM
But I do still want you to finish your profile please

x-Mizu-Tama-x
05-27-2007, 12:10 AM
Oh! Yeah!! Still working on that!!!

Negative Zone
05-27-2007, 12:12 AM
Oh! Yeah!! Still working on that!!!

Z, your preppiness is showing...

Diesel 34
05-27-2007, 12:12 AM
Name: Jack Arzon
Costume: He is dressed like Riku from Kindgdom Hearts.
Personality: Jack is a fun guy. He kinda has a problem of going a little crazy when he gets a little freaked out. He is kinda strong and he takes action on the dot. He ttries o be a leader at times yet screws up a bunch of the time. He is a friendly guy always helping others out. Ever since moving though Jack hasn't acted the same. He is still a lot of the same guy yet he seems to have given up on being a leader and he keeps a bit more to himself than he used to.
Past: Jack first became scared of the dark when he was 3 yeards old. He was stuck in his room and suddenly it went pitch black. He then heard a noise scratching at the window and a weird breathing sound. He got so freaked out he never stopped using a night light. He lives alone with his Mom since his dad died when he was seven years old. When he turned thirteen a few days later he moved to a new town.
Looks: Jack is a tall boy who has jet black hair that goes all the way down to his neck.
Boy or Girl: Boy
Main Fear: His main fear is the dark.
Other:
RP Sample: [Trainer RP] Battle Academy

x-Mizu-Tama-x
05-27-2007, 12:16 AM
Z, your preppiness is showing...

Oh just shut up Dustin!!!!!

Sorry. I'll edit mine later. Right now I'm trying to think of a plot to get Dustin out of my life. But it isn't working since he keeps barging back in...

vedros
05-27-2007, 12:17 AM
EL,I really like the plot.Even thought it confused the crapola outta me.XD.

Name:William(Will)Masters
Costume:Woman,complete with blonde wig,purple dress,and full make-up.He has a bra underneath that,filled with tissue.He decided against the heels at the last minute.Instead,he wore his sneakers.
Personality:He is a genuinely funny guy,but his sense of humor can turn very dark and sarcastic without warning.He hates taking things seriously,but knows when he must.But he will still struggle to fight the urge to crack-wise.He is very outgoing and friendly, and has no trouble talking to strangers.Whether they want to hear it or not.He will often put people and their ideas down,unconciously,but visciously.He is a very good friend if someone needs help,but he's usually not the person people will go to.
Past:For the first five school years of his life,he lived in a small town and was homeschooled.But when he moved and started attending a public school,he realised that his sense of humor would no longer be appreciated.He soon attained a new,dark personality.He would switch between the two quickly,and without warning.He becomes verbally aggresive,but very,very rarely physically.
Looks:Every day,he wears a T-shirt.He doesn't what kind of T-shirt it is,he gets it at the cheapest price he can,and makes sure it doesn't smell.That the Will/shirt standard.He will usually wear shorts,he prefers they go just below the knee.He seems to have a high tolerance to cold.He is very tall for his age,and has the width to match it.To be exact,5'9",
190 lbs.He is Mexican,with light-brown hair that curls as it hangs down.
Main Fear:He is claustrophobic,and his worst fear would be to get stuck in a small place.He is also very afraid of bugs.He is comfortable with one or two.But will not get anywhere near a group of them.This started when he fell down a well as a child.He hates to see garbage,because it will attract bugs.He will compulsivly pick up anything off the ground.
RP Example:Will be done later.:tongue:

vedros
05-27-2007, 12:22 AM
Yay Diesel came!! *TackleHugs* I missed talking to you!!

:sad: I wish I had friends.:sad:

Negative Zone
05-27-2007, 12:27 AM
Name: Dusty (Or Dus/Dust)
Costume: Zombie, Sage, Spider-Man thing...
Personality: Dusty is usually timid and sometimes will get freaked out at nothing. He's always hiding his fear within a smile. He cries very easily and is too scared to become angry.
Past:
Looks: Dusty has brown hair along with brown eyes. He has mask of the zombie, web shooters, and sage clothes.
Main fear: Heights...
Other: Nope. :D
RP Example: "The Merines"

Lord Fedora
05-27-2007, 12:33 AM
Okay, I believe the name of the book you based this off of was The Westing Game. It's only the name of the book I don't remember.

Name: Amelia Reiken
Costume (It's a costume party): a vampress (female vampire)
Personality: Amelia is a very brave and adventurous youg girl, full of youth and excitement. She loves to play little tricks on people. Her favorite is the old spider hanging from the wall trick. However, she longs for the day when she can meet her real parents, and the day when she can kill everyone.(Nah, I'm kidding you). But she does want to meet her folks someday.
Past: Not a very delightful one. Amelia was a doorstep baby, found outside of an orphanage when she was only a few days old. She was quickly adopted by a delightful old couple, and was raised by them until she was about 7. They were always kind and generous to her, until the day that she found them both in their beds one morning, both having died from heart attacks in the same night. The police came and took her to another orphanage, where she lived miserably ever after... until about a month ago, when she was transfered into a new orphanage where they were all much nicer to her. But nothing good can ever last, and now she's locked up with a killer.
Looks: Amelia is a cute little girl, long curly brown hair, big blue eyes, dimples, the works. She is only about 4'5" tall, and she's very slim. She's wearing specially crafted vampire fangs and red contact lenses. She also has a black shirt with a red rose on it, a long black cape lined with red velvet, and black pants, all coutesy of her orphanage's drama club (yes, they have a drama club)
Boy or Girl: Um, I think, maybe, girl?
Main fear: Claustrophobic
Other: Orphan. I thought I made that clear already.

Sample: Look at Digimon: Online, in the Other Roleplay section.

Gaby
05-27-2007, 12:36 AM
Deo, you stalkeh me again? XD

Name: Arika Yakamiku

Costume: Similar to the one Sora uses in Halloween Town, but more girly. (in KH2)

Personality: Arika is very quiet and reserved. She doesn't really care about anyone else but herself. Sometimes she may talk, but only of it's for a very good reason. If not, she'll just watch or respond with her usual "Hm..."

Past: Arika's past wasn't exactly what one might call "great".

For starters, she lost his mother when she was two. She grew up with her dad, who was very neglectful and was an drug addict as well.

She had to spend five years with her horrible father, which died when he was seven. Poor Arika was left orphaned. She actually was both happy and sad.

Happy because her father was finally dead.

Sad because she had no one to turn to.

Or so she thought...

One day while foraging for food, she met someone she never knew even existed.

Her sister, Kuria.

She finally had a home, hence Kuria took him in. Here was where she met Marine Korororo, eventually and through a wierd chain of events, becoming her mentor. She became best friends with Marine. Both Kuria and Marine was extremely caring with Arika, also very protective. Like the mother and sister she never had. But Arika was more friendly with Kuria than with Marine. Arika and Kuria developed such a strong bond, nothing could break it...

Or so she thought...

6 years passed.

Kuria was murdered while Arika was out doing errands with Marine. She felt like she could have done something to save her. She thought that she could have done something to still have Kuria next to her.

She blamed herself for every little thing. She grew quiet and reserved, living in his sister's house, all alone with Marine, never knowing what it would be like to grow up with a mother and a father. But at least she had a sister to take care of, so not everything was bad.

Looks: http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m255/frenchchilla/Anime/Anime%20girl/thpic-black.jpg

Boy or Girl: Girl

Main fear: Looking at a person she doesn't know eye to eye

Other: She wears a locket around her neck with a picture of her, Kuria and Marine inside.

RP Example: You've already seen, but if you need more, check "The Merines"

Eveelover12
05-27-2007, 12:37 AM
Name: Jack Arzon
Costume: He is dressed like Riku from Kindgdom Hearts.
Personality: Jack is a fun guy. He kinda has a problem of going a little crazy when he gets a little freaked out. He is kinda strong and he takes action on the dot. He ttries o be a leader at times yet screws up a bunch of the time. He is a friendly guy always helping others out. Ever since moving though Jack hasn't acted the same. He is still a lot of the same guy yet he seems to have given up on being a leader and he keeps a bit more to himself than he used to.
Past:
Looks:
Main Fear: His main fear is the dark.
Other:
RP Sample:

I'll edit later.

EL,I really like the plot.Even thought it confused the crapola outta me.XD.

Name:William(Will)Masters
Costume:Woman,complete with blonde wig,purple dress,and full make-up.He has a bra underneath that,filled with tissue.He decided against the heels at the last minute.Instead,he wore his sneakers.
Personality:He is a genuinely funny guy,but his sense of humor can turn very dark and sarcastic without warning.He hates taking things seriously,but knows when he must.But he will still struggle to fight the urge to crack-wise.He is very outgoing and friendly, and has no trouble talking to strangers.Whether they want to hear it or not.He will often put people and their ideas down,unconciously,but visciously.He is a very good friend if someone needs help,but he's usually not the person people will go to.
Past:For the first five school years of his life,he lived in a small town and was homeschooled.But when he moved and started attending a public school,he realised that his sense of humor would no longer be appreciated.He soon attained a new,dark personality.He would switch between the two quickly,and without warning.He becomes verbally aggresive,but very,very rarely physically.
Looks:Every day,he wears a T-shirt.He doesn't what kind of T-shirt it is,he gets it at the cheapest price he can,and makes sure it doesn't smell.That the Will/shirt standard.He will usually wear shorts,he prefers they go just below the knee.He seems to have a high tolerance to cold.He is very tall for his age,and has the width to match it.To be exact,5'9",
190 lbs.He is Mexican,with light-brown hair that curls as it hangs down.
Main Fear:He is claustrophobic,and his worst fear would be to get stuck in a small place.He is also very afraid of bugs.He is comfortable with one or two.But will not get anywhere near a group of them.This started when he fell down a well as a child.He hates to see garbage,because it will attract bugs.He will compulsivly pick up anything off the ground.
RP Example:Will be done later.

Okay. You are both accepted:biggrin:

Lord Fedora
05-27-2007, 12:40 AM
Okay. You are both accepted:biggrin:
Unbelievable. Ignored by my own follower. That's it, I hereby banish thee from the kingdom of Eevees.

Eveelover12
05-27-2007, 12:41 AM
Name: Dusty (Or Dus/Dust)
Costume: Zombie, Sage, Spider-Man thing...
Personality: Dusty is usually timid and sometimes will get freaked out at nothing. He's always hiding his fear within a smile. He cries very easily and is too scared to become angry.
Past:
Looks: Dusty has brown hair along with brown eyes. He has mask of the zombie, web shooters, and sage clothes.
Main fear: Heights...
Other: Nope. :D
RP Example: "The Merines"

Okay, I believe the name of the book you based this off of was The Westing Game. It's only the name of the book I don't remember.

Name: Amelia Reiken
Costume (It's a costume party): a vampress (female vampire)
Personality: Amelia is a very brave and adventurous youg girl, full of youth and excitement. She loves to play little tricks on people. Her favorite is the old spider hanging from the wall trick. However, she longs for the day when she can meet her real parents, and the day when she can kill everyone.(Nah, I'm kidding you). But she does want to meet her folks someday.
Past: Not a very delightful one. Amelia was a doorstep baby, found outside of an orphanage when she was only a few days old. She was quickly adopted by a delightful old couple, and was raised by them until she was about 7. They were always kind and generous to her, until the day that she found them both in their beds one morning, both having died from heart attacks in the same night. The police came and took her to another orphanage, where she lived miserably ever after... until about a month ago, when she was transfered into a new orphanage where they were all much nicer to her. But nothing good can ever last, and now she's locked up with a killer.
Looks: Amelia is a cute little girl, long curly brown hair, big blue eyes, dimples, the works. She is only about 4'5" tall, and she's very slim. She's wearing specially crafted vampire fangs and red contact lenses. She also has a black shirt with a red rose on it, a long black cape lined with red velvet, and black pants, all coutesy of her orphanage's drama club (yes, they have a drama club)
Boy or Girl: Um, I think, maybe, girl?
Main fear: Claustrophobic
Other: Orphan. I thought I made that clear already.

Sample: Look at Digimon: Online, in the Other Roleplay section.

Okay. Your are both accepted:biggrin:

Deo, you stalkeh me again? XD

Name: Arika Yakamiku

Costume: Similar to the one Sora uses in Halloween Town, but more girly. (in KH2)

Personality: Arika is very quiet and reserved. She doesn't really care about anyone else but herself. Sometimes she may talk, but only of it's for a very good reason. If not, she'll just watch or respond with her usual "Hm..."

Past: Arika's past wasn't exactly what one might call "great".

For starters, she lost his mother when she was two. She grew up with her dad, who was very neglectful and was an drug addict as well.

She had to spend five years with her horrible father, which died when he was seven. Poor Arika was left orphaned. She actually was both happy and sad.

Happy because her father was finally dead.

Sad because she had no one to turn to.

Or so she thought...

One day while foraging for food, she met someone she never knew even existed.

Her sister, Kuria.

She finally had a home, hence Kuria took him in. She was extremely caring with Arika, also very protective. Like the mother she never had. Arika and Kuria developed such a strong bond, nothing could break it...

Or so she thought...

6 years passed.

Kuria was murdered while Arika was out doing errands. She felt like she could have done something to save her. She thought that she could have done something to still have Kuria next to her.

She blamed herself for every little thing. She grew quiet and reserved, living in his sister's house, all alone, never knowing what it would be like to grow up with a mother and a father.

Looks:

Main fear: Looking at a person she doesn't know eye to eye

Other: She wears a locket around her neck with a picture of her and Kuria inside.

RP Example: You've already seen, but if you need more, check "The Merines"

And you're accepted also

Diesel 34
05-27-2007, 12:45 AM
Alright I finished my sign up.

vedros
05-27-2007, 12:51 AM
Hey EK,you're right.This is very similar to The Westing Game!
Great book,by the way.:wink:

Gaby
05-27-2007, 12:54 AM
Well, PM me when we start, hence I'm not paying much attention to the forum *points at Shiny Eevee and Shiny Celebi that are in training*

@vedros:

>>
<<

Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped

That should teach you not to bother me about my love of sweatdropping >.O

vedros
05-27-2007, 12:55 AM
Well, PM me when we start, hence I'm not paying much attention to the forum *points at Shiny Eevee and Shiny Celebi that are in training*

@vedros:

>>
<<

Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped Sweatdropped

That should teach you not to bother me about my love of sweatdropping >.O

Shutup,shutup,I'll kill you!

Just say the sweat dropped!

Gaby
05-27-2007, 12:57 AM
Ahem...

Sweatdropped

*hides behind some bushes*

Okay... now back to playing Pearl...

Diesel 34
05-27-2007, 01:03 AM
Alright so now we have five people singed up.

Wahoo now you think we are going to be the only three left in RP again Dusty and Aqua.

Oh also can you stop squishing me Aqua.

ArusuesFactor
05-27-2007, 01:15 AM
Name: Jimmy Kudo

Costume: Axel from Kingdom Hearts 2.

Personality: Jimmy Kudo is an average kid. He is very mature. He loves sports, video games, and outside activities. He really loves his anime too. Jimmy Kudo is really smart. But one thing about Jimmy is that he is very smart. With his analytical thinks and honed observation skills, he's like a mini detective! He one nearly caught the famed Phantom Thief for the cops. At the age of 11, his knowledge is above the charts!

Past: Jimmy lives with his grandfathr now who is a professor in the arts of science. His parents were killed in an attempt to solve a murder case. He wants to figure out who killed his parents. And now that he's locked with a kiler it's his chance to get lucky. Hopefully this guy is somehow tied to the murderer of his parents.

Appearance: Has black hair and wears glasses. He wears a blue button up shirt with black shorts. He wears a red bowtie. The bowtie is also a voice changer that his granfather made for him. He is 4"6".

Boy or girl: Boy

Main Fear: Poisons esp. Pottasium Cynaide.

Other: No

RP Example: From Quista: The Guardian's Rising:

It had been a while now since they were traveling. Jimmy and charizard saw a storm ahead earlier, so they had too take a detour route. That's what made them take so long. Just then something extraordinary occured.

" Jimmy, a Quista is near. Over in those mountains over their. Should we go over their?" Charizard awaited a response.

" Hmm...I'm not too sure. Yeah I sense the Quista, but there is somebody else there. I just can't can't tell who it is. We will just have too take our chances. Yes let's-"

" Jimmy, we tried taking our chances before. We failed and you got captured. I'm not so sure." Charizard was now feeling cautious and nervous.

" Think about. If we go there and communicate with the Quista, then at least two Quista will be united. Don't you think that the natural disasters and wild storms will go away? I think it would. Also if that other person is a government, they'll be going up against two Quista. Come on Charizard, everybody has their chance to do something big. Also we might get some information on the Wishmaker so we can make that wish to bring back-"

" Okay. You're right. And I'm ready. Don't know why I was so nervous. Now too the mountains!" Charizard used lot's of speed to get their. After all they were only 5 minutes away from where we already were. We had arrived at the mountain.

" Charizard good job. You deserve a rest. Return." Charizard was back in his pokeball. " Go Absol." Absol came out with a serious look on its face. " Can you sense the Quista?"

" Yeah Kudo. It's a girl. I'll take you too her right away." They started to ride.

" A girl. Could it be the same girl that I saved. Doesn't matter. At least two Quista will be united." They swiftly rode up the hill anxious too see the Quista.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
05-27-2007, 01:18 AM
Eeek!! I forgot that I was still tackling/hugging you!!

Will edit my sign-up soon. I just have some things to take care of...

Gaby
05-27-2007, 01:19 AM
Heh... thats three people with a KH costume XD

Well, if EL let's me... I'll prolly make a second charry...

*prays that she let's him*

Diesel 34
05-27-2007, 01:21 AM
Eeek!! I forgot that I was still tackling/hugging you!!

Will edit my sign-up soon. I just have some things to take care of...

*Gasp*

Its... Ok.. Aqua.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
05-27-2007, 01:28 AM
I'm already off of you, okay? Now you can calm down now. I'm sorry for squeezzing you but we haven't talked for so long!!

Diesel 34
05-27-2007, 01:29 AM
Okay. If someone makes the discussion thread we could talk there. So what up Aqua.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
05-27-2007, 01:41 AM
Well I could ask her...but she isn't on...
Nothing really... I'm just happy that I got ungrounded.

Here is my new edited sign-up:

Past: She was a girl who used to be in foster care. Her father died and her mother couldn't take care of her anymore. She recently found a home with a nice couple. They had a house that was near the woods. It had a farm full of animals. Everyday, she would go down there and play with them. Soon after a week Linda came to the home, the family's dog had puppies. Lin was supposed to take care of them. One had scrambled away into the woods. Lin had followed her, only to be lost in the forest. She wandered into an empty and deserted cabin, hoping to look for the pup that had escaped. Instead, she found someone who was trying to choke her. It turns out that there was someone in the cabin. She had started screaming and bit the man who was trying to suffocate her. She ran into a corner in the pitch black room. Soon her parents found her, crying, in that same corner. They took her to the hospital while the police was investigating what happened. She came back unharmed, except with a fear that would scar her for years.

Looks: Her hair is a blond/brown color. It goes straight down but it ends in curls. Her hair reaches lower than her shoulders but higher than her waist. She has brown eyes with a scarlet twinkle in her eyes. She usually lets her hair free but sometimes she puts it in a ponytail. She has a white dress with silver and white pearls around the bottom. She has a white hat with the same pearls. She also is wearing a matching set of shoes. There is also two stickers at the side of her eyes. One is a silver star and the other is a white moon.

Other: Nothing

RP Example: Not needed.

Diesel 34
05-27-2007, 01:44 AM
Nutin much going on with me. I need two fully evolved rock evos by the fourth or else I can't compete for the Orebrugh City Gym.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
05-27-2007, 01:53 AM
Are you playing Diamond and Pearl? I couldn't get it yet... Besides the fact that I have to buy it by myself and I couldn't shop while I was still grounded.

Diesel 34
05-27-2007, 01:55 AM
I am at the sixth gym. I can't beat it though.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
05-27-2007, 01:57 AM
Tell me over PM or something. I don't want to spam this thread...

Gaby
05-27-2007, 02:20 AM
Meh... I'm gonna make the second sign up now... EL can tell me if it's okay or not tomorrow...

Name: Marine Korororo

Costume: A ninja

Personality: Marine is the total opposite of her "mentor". She is very cheerful and hyperactive. She almost always strikes up a conversation with almost anyone, even if she doesn't know them. She can get somewhat shy around boys, but it rarely ever happens. She's also very brave and only one thing can scare her: Getting locked inside a pitch black room with no one around.

Past: She really didn't have much of an abnormal past. The only thing worth mentioning was that her parents left her on Kuria's door step a year before Arika actually came to her house and thinks of Arika as her "mentor"

Looks: http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u175/fintaice6/inari2.jpg

Main fear: Getting locked inside a pitch black room with no one around.

Other: She was orphaned, just like Arika.

I'm guessing I might need to change the history, but meh... too tired to think right now ._.

Aaanyways... time to change Arika's Past a bit so it makes more sense...

Eveelover12
05-27-2007, 03:09 AM
Name: Jimmy Kudo

Costume: Axel from Kingdom Hearts 2.

Personality: Jimmy Kudo is an average kid. He is very mature. He loves sports, video games, and outside activities. He really loves his anime too. Jimmy Kudo is really smart. But one thing about Jimmy is that he is very smart. With his analytical thinks and honed observation skills, he's like a mini detective! He one nearly caught the famed Phantom Thief for the cops. At the age of 11, his knowledge is above the charts!

Past: Jimmy lives with his grandfathr now who is a professor in the arts of science. His parents were killed in an attempt to solve a murder case. He wants to figure out who killed his parents. And now that he's locked with a kiler it's his chance to get lucky. Hopefully this guy is somehow tied to the murderer of his parents.

Appearance: Has black hair and wears glasses. He wears a blue button up shirt with black shorts. He wears a red bowtie. The bowtie is also a voice changer that his granfather made for him. He is 4"6".

Boy or girl: Boy

Main Fear: Poisons esp. Pottasium Cynaide.

Other: No

RP Example: From Quista: The Guardian's Rising:

It had been a while now since they were traveling. Jimmy and charizard saw a storm ahead earlier, so they had too take a detour route. That's what made them take so long. Just then something extraordinary occured.

" Jimmy, a Quista is near. Over in those mountains over their. Should we go over their?" Charizard awaited a response.

" Hmm...I'm not too sure. Yeah I sense the Quista, but there is somebody else there. I just can't can't tell who it is. We will just have too take our chances. Yes let's-"

" Jimmy, we tried taking our chances before. We failed and you got captured. I'm not so sure." Charizard was now feeling cautious and nervous.

" Think about. If we go there and communicate with the Quista, then at least two Quista will be united. Don't you think that the natural disasters and wild storms will go away? I think it would. Also if that other person is a government, they'll be going up against two Quista. Come on Charizard, everybody has their chance to do something big. Also we might get some information on the Wishmaker so we can make that wish to bring back-"

" Okay. You're right. And I'm ready. Don't know why I was so nervous. Now too the mountains!" Charizard used lot's of speed to get their. After all they were only 5 minutes away from where we already were. We had arrived at the mountain.

" Charizard good job. You deserve a rest. Return." Charizard was back in his pokeball. " Go Absol." Absol came out with a serious look on its face. " Can you sense the Quista?"

" Yeah Kudo. It's a girl. I'll take you too her right away." They started to ride.

" A girl. Could it be the same girl that I saved. Doesn't matter. At least two Quista will be united." They swiftly rode up the hill anxious too see the Quista.

Meh... I'm gonna make the second sign up now... EL can tell me if it's okay or not tomorrow...

Name: Marine Korororo

Costume: A ninja

Personality: Marine is the total opposite of her "mentor". She is very cheerful and hyperactive. She almost always strikes up a conversation with almost anyone, even if she doesn't know them. She can get somewhat shy around boys, but it rarely ever happens. She's also very brave and only one thing can scare her: Getting locked inside a pitch black room with no one around.

Past: She really didn't have much of an abnormal past. The only thing worth mentioning was that her parents left her on Kuria's door step a year before Arika actually came to her house and thinks of Arika as her "mentor"

Looks:

Main fear: Getting locked inside a pitch black room with no one around.

Other: She was orphaned, just like Arika.

I'm guessing I might need to change the history, but meh... too tired to think right now ._.

Aaanyways... time to change Arika's Past a bit so it makes more sense...

Okay. You are both accpeted:biggrin:

Eveelover12
05-27-2007, 03:14 AM
Okay. All the spots are filled! *Face turns evil* Now time to send out the murderer and party goer PMs. It will be by random selection

Diesel 34
05-27-2007, 03:16 AM
Wahoo. I can't wait to get started.

Gaby
05-27-2007, 03:20 AM
*runs around like an idiot* WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE ARE TEH STARTNESS!!!

*looks at everyone evilly* Oh this shall be fun >=D

Arika: ...Yes
Marine: Oh, this will be fun indeed! Isn't that right Mentor?
Arika: ...Hm
Marine: Oh you're quiet as ever Mentor, thats why you're MY Mentor!

Sneak peek of how they'll act =o

Diesel 34
05-27-2007, 03:30 AM
Have you PM'd the killer and when will the RP start.

Eveelover12
05-27-2007, 01:40 PM
The RP Will start when I finish the PMs