PDA

View Full Version : (SU)Beginning Dimension: A New Era

ArusuesFactor
05-27-2007, 03:24 AM
Plot:

Many years have passed since the catashrophic event in Sinnoh. The day when Dialga and Palkia fought. Their blasts nearly destoyed the region. If it wasn't for Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf the human race wouldn't exist today.Those three use their powers to seal Dailga and Palkia in the Beginning dimension. The Beginning Dimension is not only the home to Dialga, Palkia, and the Creator Aruseus. It is the place where Aruseus created pokemon. If the beginning Dimension were to be tampered with or destroyed, all pokemon as we know, would no longer exist. Now in this New Era there are four kingdoms. Those kingdoms names are Carion, Entiaca, Lucamia, and Aurania. These kingdoms are the home to four princesses. There is a princess for each kingdom. The each have their own guardian pokemon. After Lucario died and went with his master Sir Aaron, the power of aura was left to those princesses and four other humans. Each of the princesses has a time limit. There aura is what helps keep the Beginning Dimension sealed. If their aura were to run out, the Beginning Dimension would be destroyed and pokemon would no longer exist. Dialga and Palkia would also reign their terror on the planet once again. But there is a way to prevent this from happening. There are four chosen ones out in the different regions. They each have a fate to become a prince. They will need to make it to their rightful kingdoms and marry to the correct princess. The ones to guide them will be each of the princesses guardians. Time is running out. With the guardians gone, will the princesses be able to run their kingdoms? Will the chosen one make it in time? Will the guardians be able to aid the chosen ones? Will all pokemon be extinct as we know it. Only time can tell...

Rules:

1) No Spamming
2) No Flamming other roleplayers.
3) Keep cussing mild.
4) Romance to PG-13.
5) Posts must be 8-10 sentences.
6) Get 2 chances to get excepted.
7) RP Exa,ple must be seen.
8) Have fun!

Sign-Up:
If you want to be a princess:

Name:

What Kingdom:

Guardian Pokemon:

Personality:

Appearance:

How you discovered your Aura:

RP Example:

If you want to be a chosen one:

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Backround:

RP Example:

If you want to be a one of the princesses's guardians:

Name:

What pokemon you are:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backround:

RP Example:

Sign-Ups are now open!!!:biggrin:

Princesses

1.Princess Lucia Sakurami-Lucamia-MewAqua
2. Princess Julia-Aurania-Angel_fire
3. Princess Airi Akemi-Carion-Tombi
4. Princess Kijahra- Entiaca- Bekah_the_pikachu

Guardians

1. Alex-Gallade-Pokefan Silver
2. Lyinx-Luxray-Legendary_Pikachu
3. Ryuki- Espeon- Dragonic Espeon
4. DeathFang-Jolteon- FlameRyushin

Chosen Ones

1. Johan Fuchs- Katosen27
2. Anthony-WifiX
3. Diego Narfira- Neo Pikachu
4. Marcus Werner-Patchfur

x-Mizu-Tama-x
05-27-2007, 03:46 AM
I'm in! But I'll fix my sign-up later.

Name: Lucia Sakurami

What Kingdom: Lucamia

Guardian Pokemon: I'll chose a Frolass. But this isn't any ordinary Froslass. This one has the ability to talk through one's thoughts. Oh and it's a shiny...

Personality: Lucia is a caring, loving person. She's the one who would always care for her people. But even though she accepts that she is a princess, she still wants to be a normal girl. But even since this disaster happened, she puts her own selfish wants behinds and tries to find those chosen ones.

Appearance: She has blond/brown hair with shimmering blue eyes. She wears a pink dress, with white lace on the bottom. She wears shoes made out of an unordinary crystal that shines pink when she is nervous. She has red and pink ribbons in her hair. She wears a pendant that is in a shape of a heart. It has a dark pink wings next to it. When she opens it, it shows her and her family inside. I'll show you a picture of how the girl's hair looks like.

Pic 1 (http://p-images.veoh.com/image.out?imageId=media-e113632MF87KskG1159463791.jpg&version=4)

Pic 2 (http://lina2.altervista.org/Immagini/coppie/AMV_Mermaid_Melody__1000Words_026_0001.jpg)

That's only the style and color of how Lucia's hair is like. She doesn't exactly look that way or dress that way.

How you discovered your Aura: She was sitting in a meadow near her castle. She had already finished her lessons for the day and the workers were so busy, so she couldn't talk to them. They were grooming the animals so she couldn't play with them either. She decided to day dream. As she closed her eyes, she thought what everyone else was doing. Soon she could see their spirits or souls. She suddenly realized that it was aura. She now knew that she had the power to see it, just like Sir Aaron and Lucario. (Note: This was when she was abut 1-2 years younger.) She had asked her advisor why she had the power. He told her about what was happening. That disaster that was going to happen was the reason why she practiced so hard to be a master of aura like Sir Aaron, the brave knight, and Lucario, the courageous pokemon.

RP Example: I'll do it tomorrow. Need to get off. But do I really need to do this? You already seen me roleplay.

ArusuesFactor
05-27-2007, 03:50 AM
Alright. No problem! Happy to have joining!

Mr M
05-27-2007, 03:55 AM
I'll give this a try too! :happy:

Name: Mark

Personality: Free sprited, friendly, and cares alot for my comrades

Appearance: I'll update later.

Backround: I'll update later.

RP Example: I'll update later.

ArusuesFactor
05-27-2007, 03:56 AM
Alright cool. Be happy to join!

Daedalus
05-27-2007, 04:01 AM
Well, so this is it... and, well, I can't say I'm completely impressed. I'm going to consider this, for now...

ArusuesFactor
05-27-2007, 08:48 PM
Also if you wish to become a guardian, request what pokemon you would like to be and I'll see if the person that is playing the princess accepts you.

Operative
05-27-2007, 08:49 PM
looks good i might join later.

ArusuesFactor
05-27-2007, 08:50 PM
Many thanks. You're welcome to.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
05-27-2007, 09:05 PM
AF, am I accepted? I already finished my sign-up.

ArusuesFactor
05-27-2007, 09:11 PM
MewAqua, you are accepted! Just provide me a with a link to an RP Example.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
05-27-2007, 09:20 PM
Oh Yeah! I forgot about that. Let me look for a really good one... Ok. I found one. But it was from LZ's roleplay so I can't give you a link. But here it is:

IC:
Linda turned to see that it was Amelia. "Yeah, I am Linda. You must be Amelia, right?"

"Yes, we should go now." She answered.

"Sure..." The two girls walked up the steps of the castle. It seemed to be a bit old fashioned so that may be the reason why they couldn't use the elevators. Linda was used to all that stuff since she was born and raised in a large city. That is until they moved here, in the suburbs. She looked at the girl beside her. She seems nice, she thought. Her parents sent her here because they didn't want her to be scared of pokemon. What they didn't know is that Linda likes caring for pokemon but she acted like that so that she could meet a few friends and get a pokemon.

They finally got on top when they were greeted by a man. He seemed like he was their counselor but she could be wrong. He asked them for their room card so they both gave it to him and he lead them to their room. It was like a hotel room, with lamps and queen beds inside of it but it was a bit plain...

Linda unpacked quickly as soon as she saw the pokeball on my bed. After completeing her task, she plunged herself on the bed and starting reading the letter. She read that there was going to be a ball tonight and that classes won't start until tomorrow. She didn't exactly like dancing but if everyone has to do it then she will too. She looked through her clothes to see if she had a dress for the ball. She found one that was a royal blue, comfortable, and stylish. It had ribbons that were the colors of teal and white. So white that it looked like she was wearing snow.

As she got her clothes ready for the dance she had forgotten about the pokeball. She slowly crept her hand on top of it and release whatever it was inside. The ball was a regular one but it didn't matter if the ball was purple, orange, and green. She cared for the pokemon inside of it. She threw the ball in the air. Once it was in midair, a huge blast of white lighting came out and crashed to the floor. A Hapini appeared. It was like a Chansey but miniature version of it. It was different in many ways but it was still cute.

"Oh! How cute are you!" Linda shouted in excitement.

"Hapini!" It looked glad to be here. Linda cuddled the little thing until it squeaked.

"Well, what could be your name? Happy? No way. Maybe Cutsie?" Linda said to herself.

The little pokemon shook its head, meaning no.

"Well how about, Linda? Wait, no, that's my name. Maybe Rusé? I think that's cute in French." The little pokemon nodded its head in agreement.

"Well, Rusé it is!" Linda shouted. After she had said that, Amelia turned her head to Linda. Amelia looked at her as if she was crazy.

Xlugon Pyro
05-27-2007, 09:56 PM
I'm sticking with my valiant chosen one character. However, he has a great friend (a pokemon) that works alongside him, along with many other wild friends, though they only help out if he's near their habitat. I'm also going to talk about his pokemon too.

Name: Xan for short, but his full name is Xanedd Yokomarde

Personality: Think of a Robin Hood like character. He's tough, kind, and hates evil. Xanedd is very emotionless most of the time. He can be easy to anger though, and will not hesitate to challenge a taunting opponent. Xanedd is bold too, and has learned to take risks to get the job done. Many see Xanedd as a wilderness person or an outdoorsman. He never stays indoors for long. Xan also has a piercing reputation. The poor and needy love him and his heroics, but kingdom knights and town officials blame him for the 'crime' that's been happening.

Vuowth is Xan's faithful friend. He is very much like Xan, except far more anti-social. Vuowth is very strong, but then again, he's been training with Xan for 8 years, soon to be 9. This sceptile knows an array of very powerful moves, such as crunch, leaf blade, night slash, rock slide, leaf storm, dragon claw, earthquake, and x-scissor. His most powerful move is the dreaded frenzy plant, which he just learned recently. Even enemy types such as fire, poison, bug, and flying will have a hard time beating this lord of the jungle.

Appearance: He's rather muscular, mainly because he excersizes every morning with Vuowth. Xan's hair is blonde, and his eyes are green. He gets dirty very often and rarely gets a chance to clean up. Despite this, he is good looking for his age. His common attire is his green leather boots, green leather gloves, orange pants, and his green tunic. Sometimes he'll wear a long sleeve orange shirt under his tunic in cold weather. He keeps a high-tech bow on his back along with arrows in a quiver as he is very skilled at using them. Not only that, he has two machetes that he has learned to use well due to military school.

Backround: Xan was born into a rich family in a large kingdom village. His family placed him in a military academy at a young age, but Xan wanted to live a simple life with pokemon. Unfortunately, his parents wouldn't let him.

Pokemon: Vuowth the Sceptile, and a mysterious egg with grey, blue, and yellow colors.

RP Example:

ArusuesFactor
05-28-2007, 04:50 AM
Chosen one gets one pokemon. The princess gets to choose her guardian.

DarkAmethyst
05-28-2007, 04:57 AM
Ah, what the hey, I'll join as a...princess, I guess. I'm not really that type, but meh...

Name: Julia (I am NO good with names...:oops:

Kingdom: Aurania

Guardian Pokemon: Luxray

Personality: As would be expected of a princess, Julia is a kind, sweet and generous person. However, unlike some princesses that have been known, she doesn't talk in any old fashioned languages or accents. She's more of the...modern type.

She will pretty much do anything to keep her kingdom and her people safe, and would never make any decisions that she thought would harm them. Her Guardian Pokemon (whom I will add later) is also held dear to her heart, and practically means the world to her.

As would also be expected, the 'living in luxury' thing doesn't exactly appeal to her that much. She enjoys rule over her kingdom, but still feels something is...missing. Freedom perhaps?

But still, she awaits the Chosen one rather happily, and puts her own desires aside, for her kingdom.

Appearence: Pic (http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i184/jessieneese/Julia-1.jpg)
(Tell me if you want a worded description. Sorry it took so long to get this'n up... Believe it or not, coloring that was hard! :oops:)

How aura was discovered: Unexpectedly, of course. Three years before current time, Julia was lazing about in an orchard just outside her castle, watching the Pokemon play and roam around.

It had been unusually hot that day, which could possibly make one tired if sitting in the shade of a large oak tree under which only the soothing gentle breeze of the wind could be felt. Julia, of course, had felt this exact feeling, so she closed her eyes briefly, searching for the semi peaceful realm of sleep when all of a sudden, she could see blue swirling objects moving about as the Pokemon were doing. It had a peculiar glow to it, which seemed vagely familiar. It was then that Julia realized it was Aura, and that she had the same power that Sir Aaron and Lucario had had years before.

Ever since, she has been training to become a great Guardian of Aura, like the great a noble Sir Aaron had been. (Who wouldn't? ^^)

RP Example: Unlike he would've if he'd have been normal, Ash didn't cry out, groan or anything when he was attacked - twice. Donphan stammered out apologies as its trainer got back to his feet, acting as if nothing had happened, as if he weren't in pain.

After letting out an evil, spine chilling laugh, he sneered, "You're gonna have to do a whole lot better than that."

Pikachu continued to run circles around Girfarig, letting its Quick Attack add to the lightning speed it already had. It then began charging up a Thunderbolt, aiming it at the giraffe-like Pokemon as it continued to circle her.

Sceptile held up its bladed arms, reflecting the Bullet Seed attack away from itself. A couple of seeds did hit, but the damage wasn't too big. As soon as the attack stopped, it drew its arms back once more, charged forward, and attacked.

Swellow continued its attack, despite what Aaron was telling Wartortle. It let itself disappear, then reappeared behind the turtle-like Pokemon, straightening itself and letting its wings seemingly harden before charging in.

Ash's fists clenched at his sides as a pounding headache began. This only seemed to make him angrier. He closed his eyes for a short moment, as if trying to calm himself down. A few seconds later, they shot back open, glowing an icy blue. He focused mainly on Aaron, but soon after, expanded to Skye.

"I don't know what led you to believe that I am or once was your friend," he growled as the color darkened in his eyes; he had now locked on to his targets. "But soon hereafter you shall be convinced otherwise." - From Pokemon Bio Hazard

Tell me if the RP sample is too short. I've got plenty of others...

katosen27
05-28-2007, 05:31 AM
Hm, seems interesting...

I'll join.

Name: Johan Fuchs

Personality: A kind fellow who usually wants to end qurrells with words instead of fists but will fight if seem necessary. He gets really nervous around women his age or just slightly older/younger or they are just darn gorgeous.

Appearance: Brown hair with emerald green eyes. A single piece tunic, black in color with an orange and white fox with nine tails wrapping around from the back to the front with jeans and normal tennis shoes. A somewhat muscular build, also keeps a rapier at his left hip.

Backround: From a small village in the vicinity of the four kingdoms, from the time he was a lad he was taught the basic sword play of the ancient knights before pokemon became weapons of war and the basics of diplomacy, mathematics, and writting at the local school.

RP Example:

All the soldiers began to fall back into the walls of the village, allowing the enemy in but enclosed in a bubble of Konoha ninja. Any person that tried jumping away were instantly killed.

"Break through! Get past these Konoha bastards so we can attack the city!" yelled Karyuna through the cries of his soldiers.

-

Konosuke looked to where the voice originated and smirked, then went back into slaughtering the enemy, now keeping even more careful because of the now close proximity of the buildings.

'Even if we can rebuild, the last thing i want is anything here destroyed. Hisae-san, you better know what the hell you are doin'!' he thought as he continued. It was then he felt a familiar presence. He looked up and on the top of the North gate sat a man shrouded in black with red cloud designs, his haid dark green. Konoha ninja lay over the boarder, a couple fell over and landed on the ground or on their enemies weapons.

It was Sen himself, smiling, watching the blood being spilt himself, not really caring who died. His eyes also adverted to Karyuna, since he had a birds eye view down her shirt.

Kono jumped up and high into the air, reaching Sen's eye level, his Kaenkane activated and two tiles of fire under his feet to support him in the air. With a quick slash, Konosuke attacked wordlessly with his katana and Sen equally as fast blocked with a mere dagger.

"Ah, Konosuke-kun. Nice to see you again...I see you are as slow as ever." He smirked, knowing that would pierce Konosuke. Yet, Kono looked almost expressionless. Sen was saddened. "I see you are now mentally prepared. Finally I'm fighting someone with a calm mind."

"Why are you not fighting? Its your army, you want Konoha destroyed. You want me killed."

Sen merely rose a finger. "Yes, its my army. I have full confidence in them they will prevail. However, I will not waste my precious chakra and stamina on mere chuunin and jounin. I'd rather fight the elite and kill them. They are more my time and energy than they, thus is why I leave it to my general's."

"Marvelous, simply marvelous...." Konosuke said calmly, if not chuckling a little. "A shame you will not win this battle or survive it. Your terror shall end this night with your head upon a pike!" Konosuke then began their battle with an amazing onslaught of fast kenjutsu attacks. 'Either by my hands...or someone else's.' Konosuke thought solemnly as he attacked.

(( That RP Sample actually continues in multiple posts, seperated because of its length ))

ArusuesFactor
05-28-2007, 07:09 AM
Hey Angel_fire! Soon as you add the other necessary info, I'll decide if you're accepted. Otherwise, katosen27, you are accepted!!!

katosen27
05-28-2007, 07:43 AM
Hey Angel_fire! Soon as you add the other necessary info, I'll decide if you're accepted. Otherwise, katosen27, you are accepted!!!
Heh, Glad to be accepted. I really hope this turns out to be a good RP...Havent been in a good one since...heh, well, the one were my particular RP Sample is from.

ArusuesFactor
05-28-2007, 07:48 AM
This will not only be a successful roleplay, but a fun one also. I want roleplayers to enjoy it to their fullest. Happy to have you on board!

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
05-28-2007, 08:14 AM
Umm... you asked me to join, so....
I'll join, i guess. I want to be a gaurdian.

Name:Heather (its a type of plant)

What pokemon you are: Meganium

Appearance:A... meganium?
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa154.png
With purple instead of pink (on the petals) and very dark purple instead of yellow (on the petals) and white(on the petals). Her eyes are light blue-grey.

Personality:kind, quick-tempered however. And like me somewhat random and funny.

Backround: She lived in Lucamia for most of her life, raised by glooms. She isn't all that clear on her past or her origin, however, due to her bad memory.

RP Example: I'v never joined an RP before...

ArusuesFactor
05-28-2007, 08:24 AM
Good! Just add a little more to you history. I also need you to try to give me an RP sample, so I can work with you throughout the roleplay. If you have any question, private message me.

Socked_Monkey
05-28-2007, 08:27 AM
I'll join

If you want to be a chosen one: i dunno. I wanna have fun :3

Name: Call me SM

Personality: Scorpio!

Appearance: check out teh avatar

Backround: just a traveler/breeder

RP Example: first rp :oops:
wait, if you mean start a story thing, I can do that... uh... is that what I should do?

ArusuesFactor
05-28-2007, 08:30 AM
Ha! It's ok and you will have fun! That's just not how you sign-up. Go look at other people's sign-ups. Look at MewAqua and Katosen27 for an example okay. If you have any questions private message me.

Socked_Monkey
05-28-2007, 08:38 AM
((ok!))

SM looks up to the lit sky. Little balls of fire rained down in a mad hail.
"That's funny," she thought aloud, hand behind head, "I never knew ninjas preferred arrows in the bit..."
She sighed and started heading back in the opposite direction. Sure, she was a traveller. Nothing more; nothing less. She stood as far back from war as she could, knowing neutrality would only bring her no enemies. For the oddest reason she had always craved the sight of gore or seeing someone beig ripped apart peice by peice.

but why?

Shaking her head to dislodge the thought, her feet continued down the unpaved road, away from all the destruction.
So she thought.
she felt an object hit the back of her backpack. Her Igglybuff fell, and SM kneeled down. Her hands lifted the little puffball skyward, throwing her up and catching her again. This was regular treatment to her oh-so-sensetive (a.k.a. spoiled) pokemon. She felt her back and her eyes widened.
She retreived a shuriken.
Her first thought was "who was it!?"
Second "Thank god no one got hurt..."
Her third--inturrupted by another shuriken flying past her, missing her face by a centimeter.

Xlugon Pyro
05-28-2007, 04:30 PM
Oh, if it hasen't been made clear, there are 4 princesses and 4 princes. Princes are male, and princes are also the chosen ones. So chosen ones have to be male unless AF decides lesbian rulers o0f a kingdom are ok. Princesses are of course, female only. Guardians can be any gender.

I'll have my sign-up completed soon.

ArusuesFactor
05-28-2007, 04:54 PM
Good point. It is very true what Xlugon Pyro has said. The chosen ones have to be boys. Also Socked_Monkey, I need you to talk about your appearance and personality. This affects your character. Also give me a full history so that others can understand.:biggrin:

Xlugon Pyro
05-28-2007, 05:06 PM
I'll be done with my application soon.

WifiFX
05-28-2007, 05:09 PM

Name: Anthony

Personality: Quiet...and a little deep to figure out emotions.

Appearance: Wealthy dressed yet, gives a mid-evil look to things.

Backround: Having been in the tragic mess of when Arcues created The world, he then Had to make a decision...Kill all inhabitants other than pokemon and himself...or warn everyone he could....and Make himself a sacrifice....It doesn't look like he made the rite decision...

RP Example: Huh?

ArusuesFactor
05-28-2007, 05:37 PM
If you want to be a chosen one, then you'll have to be human. You also need to give me a description of your appearance and personality. Also your going to have to add more to your history.

DarkAmethyst
05-28-2007, 05:59 PM
I've added my Rp Sample, and, the pic or my character has been scanned into the computer, I'm just coloring it on Paint program right now... And...I'm still trying to figure out what Pokemon I want as my Guardian... But, the sign up will be done soon, promise! :oops:

Tombi
05-28-2007, 06:03 PM
ME A PRINCESS! WHEE! XD

Reserve a princess spot for meh please. I'll work on my sign-up now. ;P

Pokefan Silver
05-28-2007, 06:13 PM
Guardian

Name: Alex

What Pokemon you are: Gallade

Appearance:
http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2007/059/1/8/Erlade_by_kasumichan2003.png

Personality:
Loyal, daring, willing to risk his life for those he cares about, a Guardian Of Aura in training

Backround:
Once a Rouge Pokemon who enjoyed searching out strog Pokemon and destroying them. Stealing there Aura

RP Example: You'll find out

Tombi
05-28-2007, 06:16 PM
Name: Airi Akemi (Eye-ree Ack-eem-ee)

What Kingdom: Aurania

Guardian Pokemon: Umbreon

Personality: Airi is an unusual royal family member. Instead of being gracious, generous and kind, she is withdrawn, secretive and can be described as 'dark' and 'mysterious'. She hates any sociality, never taking part in any family business at all and prefering to stay holed up in her bedroom.

Airi looks good in dresses and kimono's, but she dislikes them and prefers jeans. She has never been allowed to wear them, however, and looks on enviously at any girl who can wear them.

Airi longs to be like a normal girl instead of royalty. The fame, glory, riches and popularity mean nothing to her and she hates it. She may go to any length to be an average teenage girl.

Her Umbreon, Kyosan, supports her all the way. Whatever she feels, Kyosan feels. Whatever she wants, Kyosan wants. Whatever she gets, Kyosan gets also. The slightest change of feeling in her soul or mind and Kyosan knows it. They are inseperable.

Appearance: Airi has beautiful features; Flowing, glossy black curly hair cascades down her back, and her large innocent eyes are a bluish grey colour, framed by long sooty eyelashes. Her skin is of a quite pale complexion, and she tall and slender, with long legs and slim arms.

Airi wears a deep ocean blue dress with a full skirt and a silver sash. A embroidered dragon curves down the back of the dress and small neat navy pumps are on her feet. The dress is also decorated with tiny silver rosebuds.

On her right wrist, Airi wears a silver chain bracelet with a silver dragon charm hanging from it. Around her neck she wears a matching necklace, and on her left ankle a matching anklet. On her ears, sapphire drop earrings with real silver are present.

(I'll draw her tonight)

How you discovered your Aura: Once, when Airi and her father went for a drive in their Rapidash pulled carriage, they were in an accident. A couple of drunk idiots were roaring about on their motorbikes, and smashed into the carriage. Airi and her father were flung from her seats, and Airi hit her head hard when she hit the ground. She was in a coma for two days, and whilst she was unconscious, she could see strange colours floating about in front of her eyes. After she woke up, she soon learnt that these were aura's of the people tending to her and coming to visit. (Yeah, it sucks, but it was the best I could think of. ^^')

RP Example: This is a post from the roleplay 'Crimson Regret'. In this post, there are two characters that seem my main ones, but Howl is my actual character. Satoshi is only a side character I made up later on.

~

Satoshi shrugged.

"He wasn't always like that." He said absently, ripping up grass and slitting the blades in two. "If you could have seen him back at school, you wouldn't know it's the same guy. He used to be such a smooth charmer. He didn't take lessons seriously but he still did okay."

Kayei hugged her big brother around the neck, staring at Mikasha with large, soulful lavender eyes.

"He basically had a 'girl a day' as people used to describe it. He got away with everything." Satoshi grinned. "We were known as 'Niisan's'. People used to think we were brothers, even though we look nothing alike. Never seen without the other, always pulling pranks-"

He was stopped by a shriek.

"Satoshi-kun! Satoshi-kun's here!"

Satoshi gave a mock groan as a little girl with pitch black hair came flying across the grass, throwing herself at him.

"Konnichiwa, Satoshi-kun!"

"Hi, Emi." Satoshi rolled his eyes at Mikasha, prising Emi away from him.

"Look Satoshi-kun! Howl-niisan came back!"

Satoshi smirked out Howl, who was flagged by his family and looking as though he'd pass out. Emi raced back to him, leaping up into his arms.

"Howl-niisan... I missed you..." She murmured into his shoulder. Howl felt his stone heart melt as he hugged his little sister.

"Satoshi!" Subaru bellowed heartily. Satoshi jumped and leapt up, bowing to the older Jaraika.

"K-Konnichiwa, Subaru-sensei!" He stammered. Subaru laughed and walked up to, clapping him heartily on the back so hard the skinny blue-haired boy almost fell over.

"No need Satoshi, no need! And who's your lady friend?"

Howl looked up, met Mikasha's eyes and looked away. Satoshi blushed slightly.

"I... don't actually know your name." He confessed, looking embarrassed. Subaru roared with laughter, clapping him hard on the back again.

"That's my little trainee!"

"Ah, Satoshi-san! I haven't seen you for a while!"

Satoshi blushed ferociously at the sight of Howl's young mother.

"H-Hi, Jaraika-san..."

"How many times must I tell you, it's Hikaru-chan! Remember the chan, I don't want to sound like an old hag now, do I?"

She was clinging onto Howl's arm proudly, as if she'd never let him go. Emi slipped down from him and threw herself down front down onto the grass, picking daisies.

"Make me a daisy chain, Howl!"

"Uhhh..." Howl couldn't stop a slight laugh escape his mouth, as he looked at his sister with a look he hadn't done before. Was it... fondness? (If that's actually a word. ._.) Howl's father laughed.

"I don't think Howl's the type for daisy chains, Emi."

"Oooooooooh!" Emi frowned, disappointed. Satoshi seized his chance.

"Don't disappoint your little sis, Howl! Make her a daisy chain!"

"I would, but I don't know how to do it. If you're so confident, why don't you make one first?" Howl smirked. Emi squealed, sitting up.

"Satoshi-kun! Yeah! Make me a daisy chain!"

Howl, still smirking, caught the dagger stares from Satoshi and returned them with a superior eyebrow raise.

"You're gonna get it later..." Satoshi muttered with mock anger.

"So, mutsuko... have you trained any Pokemon?"

Howl looked up at his father, anxiety clouding his eyes.

"Uhm, yeah..." He looked uncomfortable and nervous as he fingered Ryuu's and Xiayio's PokeBalls. "I have three."

"LEMME SEE!" Emi bellowed. Howl winced, smiling slightly.

"Kyosan's over there-"

"That's not the same Eevee grandmother gave you, is it?"

"Yup."

"Oooh!" Hikaru bent down, inspecting Kyosan's pelt and body sturcture. "He's strong! His legs are strangely long too."

Kyosan smirked, stretching. Howl rolled his eyes and Satoshi muttered, 'Show-off.'

Watch your tongue, or you won't have one left! The Umbreon snapped. Hikaru laughed, stroking Kyosan's fur.

"Let me see the others!" Emi begged, tugging on Howl's top. He took the otehr two balls from his pocket and handed them to his sister, who stared at them in awe.

"Let them out then." Howl smiled slightly, his hands in his pockets. Emi hurled Xiayio's ball high into the air and the large majestic Absol exploded out.

"Oooh, he's so handsome!" Emi squealed, reaching up on tip toes to pet Xiayio's shoulder. Howl suddenly lifted her up, placing her on the Absol's back. She laughed, petting Xiayio fondly and dropped the other ball.

The red light that boomed out soon took the form of the massive Salamence, who roared and beat his tail on the floor. They all froze.

"You're not allowed to release Ryuu, Howl..." Subaru said quietly. Howl averted his eyes to the floor.

"I figured... it must have been forgotten by now..."

"Forgotten? Kyi's death, forgotten? Not even by me, Howl."

Howl took an unexpected step back from his father, unable to meet his black eyes. Hikaru touched her husband gently on the arm.

"Honey... calm down a little, Howl's bound to be a little unnerved-"

"I'm not." Howl said stubbornly. Satoshi rolled his eyes and muttered, "Here we go again..."

"Return Ryuu, Howl."

"No."

"Return it. Now."

"No. And he, not it."

"I SAID RETURN IT!"

Howl jumped slightly, quickly returning the Salamence, his eyes flashing down to the floor. Hikaru looked close to tears, Emi looked scared and Subaru looked grave.

"Otousan... go easy on him..."

"It's his own fault! Mucking about at school, not getting good enough grades! Why couldn't you be more like your brother?!"

"SHUT UP!"

Howl turned away and walked out of the clearing, tears falling from his grass green eyes.

ArusuesFactor
05-28-2007, 06:17 PM
Excellent Angel_fire! Tombi you're reserved for 2 days. Pokefan Silver you are accepted! Keep up the good work my fellow roleplayers!

ArusuesFactor
05-28-2007, 06:46 PM
My character is going to be special human that aruseus sent down from the beginning dimension to help the princesses, guardians, and chosen ones. I can transform into any pokemon besides the guardians.

WifiFX
05-28-2007, 06:50 PM

Backround: what's this?

Hey, I've edited a little more.

ArusuesFactor
05-28-2007, 06:59 PM
Okay. Tell me when your done.

WifiFX
05-28-2007, 08:05 PM

Backround: Having been in the tragic mess of when Arcues created The world, he then Had to make a decision...Kill all inhabitants other than pokemon and himself...or warn everyone he could....and Make himself a sacrifice....It doesn't look like he made the rite decision...

ok..I did the background.....Is the example a sample story??

x-Mizu-Tama-x
05-28-2007, 08:22 PM
AF, I think you should also put which kindom each princesses will be in charge of in the front. Just so that people won't get confused. People usually don't read the pages after the first page. Like Tombi. She chosed the same kingdom as Angel_fire. Oh and you forgot to put a space after Princess in PrincessLucia.

ArusuesFactor
05-28-2007, 11:11 PM
Just show me an example of your roleplaying skills and add more to your appearance, backround, and personality. Yeah I'll change now. Thanks for pointing it out.

ArusuesFactor
05-28-2007, 11:29 PM
Since Pokefan Silver sent me an RP example over private message, he is accepted! Nice detailed example!

Pokefan Silver
05-28-2007, 11:34 PM
Since Pokefan Silver sent me an RP example over private message, he is accepted! Nice detailed example!
Thank you :Happy: I can't wait wait for it to start

Legendary_Pikachu
05-29-2007, 12:18 AM
Name: Lyinx

What pokemon you are: Luxray

Appearance: Lyinx is 4 1/2 feet tall and weighs 120 lbs. Unlike the normal luxray every light blue part became blood red and the dark blue parts became frost white and the star on its tail is red. The crescent moon is not easily seen. The eyes are silver-blue except when battling they become all red with a black pupil and white lightning bolts leading to the pupil from each side. It has very medium sized claws.

Personality: Lyinx will most likely attack anyone it meets except for the princess and chosen one and pokemon, unless commanded to bite them.. It likes the darkness and hates being around people that talk a lot. It likes meeting other pokemon. It does not like to take walks. It does not like to be patted on the head, because of the crescent moon on top of its head. It rarely smiles except for in the prescence of the princess or the chosen one. It likes watching battles. It especially likes being in pokemon battles. It can talk to the chosen one and the princess through telepathy.

Backround: Lyinx was torn away from his family as it was attacked by Aerodactyl. After being split from its family, it ran trying to find safety. One week after, he was able to take sanctuary in a temple. When he went into a deep part of the temple, he was greeted by the prophet Alakazam. Alakazam prophesized that in ten years he would be bonded to a human as its guardian. Lyinx was sent by Alakazam to the Sacred Falls where he was trained by Master Raine of the Absol and allowed to see his family twice a year until the bonding.

RP Example:(I'll send to you over private message.)

ArusuesFactor
05-29-2007, 12:20 AM
Excellent job. I love it. Accepted. Hurry and send me an RP example.

WifiFX
05-29-2007, 02:23 AM
here.

Introduction
Anthony, The DEVELISHLY HANDSOME, boy, by the age of 14, darted through the blood drenched Leaves of the Open Envoy Forest. But Open Wasn't exactly the correct Adjective for this forest. The Woodlands of Open Envoy Forest were practically Encasing you in a shroud of Darkness, Ice, And wind....Anthony had been stranded there with his Weavile for Two whole days without food or water!! Not only was he run dry of any hydration or food...but he was being chased by three extremily Fearsome beasts.

The first, and possibly most fierce looking titan is Rhyperior. It shattered the cold,dense earth with every step.. She wasn't as fast as the others but this Female fatale, didn't Have to get within 600 feet from you to send you, and Every other Poke'mon near by toppling to the dirt. It simply would cause a tree domino effect.

Which is why the second, Kricketune stayed just out of the guidelines so it wouldn't get it's cricket-like body smashed. Silent, it was not a word it could ever put to use. Kricketune hummed and whizzed the Most Irritating chirps and buzzes you could ever hear...Because of this reason, Anthony had already gone partially def.

And finally the last, which, dedicated his life to remaining silent. Menectric. Possibly the deadliest of the three. It used it's harsh vocal cord to stun enemies, then it would deal the final blow with punishing , heart stunnig, Pulse stopping, Bone breaking Knawing and electricity attacks. But, this Dog, there was something special about him...He had a look in his Sad, enraged eyes, That deep inside, he felt guilt...as if, he never chose to kill you...as if, something controlled him...And that was the last look you'd ever see...
And There was no escaping this forest.

Chapter One.....Evade..

Anthony Flew through the greenway, Being just careful enough to avoid the Menectric as it lunged at him through the trees. Anthony was extremily cautious, because with every turn he made, there could be a new enemy lurking.

He quickly weaseled his way over the toppled trees....Hoping he wouldn't trip. But Menectric was even more agile..usually plummeting over three to four trees at once..

Rhyperior however, had no problems Whatsoever, demolishing every thing in view while steadily braying the trees in her path..She could set the forest on fire with flamethrower, freeze Anthony to Death with Ice Beam, or even kill everything with its thunderbolt...But for some reason, it looked as if she wanted to butcher him with her bare hands.

Kricketune Darted through the trees, making sure to keep it's distance from Rhyperior, or Menectric...He knew that his final blow would be the downfall of Anthony and his Poke'mon...(Which by the way was inside Anthony's knapsack) So it kept abstain, waiting for the others to abate Anthony.

Anthony swam through the greens as he tried to escape Menectric...but it was no use..Menectric lunged into the air, and blockaded his path...There was now only one option....Anthony was surrounded....Kricketune in the trees, Rhyperior ON the trees, and Menectric in his path.....

Chapter two....The only option..

"Go Weavile!" Anthony hollered. And sure enough, out came Weavile, Now there were to options...He could let Weavile free into the forest...Or he could Fight to the death...but he wasn't going to let his best friend go...that simply wasn't an option...The only option was to fight...He would fight to win, to discover why he was being persued...He would fight to Show he wasn't a loser..He would fight......to prove.

Weavile. (As seen in my avatar.) For Anthony, the Poke'mon meant hope, Prosperity....and pain.
It darted out of it's Dusk ball and came to a cease when it saw it's enemies.....It quitly thought as they moved in..but as usual, Kricketune stayed on the bleachers...That's it! If it could get rid of Menectric, Rhyperior could be out ran, and Kricketune would do no harm...Menectric was also the toughest....

"Weavile! Use Nasty Plot!" Weavile started gathering more energy...Menectric Silently stared at The two, the were helpless for many seconds while Wevile accumulated power... It waited for the perfect moment, then just as the leader of a wolf pack would walk out of the crowd to challenge another, Menectric slowly, stealthly, and carefully came from behind Rhyperior...It had the look in it's eyes, ready to kill, yet, didn't have a clue how.....

Weavile then Became ready for the next attack......Ready for anything, ready to prevail...."Weavile!!! Ice Punch!!" Weavile Glided towards Menectric, withdrew his right hand, then quickly shot quick, deadly blows towards Menectric...Miss! Miss! Miss! Menectric was too quick! Then finally, Hit! Hit! Menectric was frozen!

Anthony turned to run but didn't get a foots distance, he had bumped into someone...Someone he knew...But not in person..Only on Sinnoh's Most Wanted....Anthony, had bumped into Cyrus....Leader of the evil cyndicate, team galactic.

Chapter 3...Cyrus!
"Are the-se your poke'm-on m-m-ister?" Anthony was very nervous now!
"Yes, What is the problem?"
"Well, not like it's a big deal but....THEY TRIED TO KILL ME!!!

ArusuesFactor
05-29-2007, 02:50 AM
WifiX accepted!

katosen27
05-29-2007, 04:32 AM
Only 4 more people are needed. Nice ^^

ArusuesFactor
05-29-2007, 04:32 AM
Yep. I cant wait!

bekah_the_pikachu
05-29-2007, 01:59 PM
Save me a spot as a princess please. I'll put up my entry today or tomorrow. Thanks

Tombi
05-29-2007, 04:05 PM
Yush, my sign-up ish done! Please check it, AF! -^^-

Wait... there are TWO AF'S now! Nuuu!

Okay, angel_fire is af. Aruseus Factor is AF.

Dilemma solved. ;P

Neo Emolga
05-29-2007, 04:07 PM
I might decide to be a chosen one instead. Hope that's okay, I'll have the sign up done soon.

Pokefan Silver
05-29-2007, 04:39 PM
I might decide to be a chosen one instead. Hope that's okay, I'll have the sign up done soon.
Whoa... A G-Mod joining your RPG... AF you sure are lucky, and NP is a well known G-Mod at that

bekah_the_pikachu
05-30-2007, 01:11 AM
Made it really quick, but here ya go.

Name: Kijara

What Kingdom: Entiaca

Personality: Naive, outgoing, determined kind of person who's always in some kind of trouble. Relies on an "act before thinking" rather than a "think before you act" motto. She's very smart, she just does stupid things. She hates anything girly, and would rather be out on an adventure with danger than waiting for a prince to come and get her(I'm not saying she's just going to wait.

Appearance: Straight, brown hair that goes a little past her shoulders and ice blue eyes. She would be found wearing jeans and a t-shirt if her mom didn't make her wear a dress (bleh).

How you discovered your Aura: woke up one morning and instead if normal vision, saw a hazy smokeish (can't explain it, it's the closest thing a visual could come to being a smell). She then relized when she closed her eyes and focused her them (like when you look at those patterns that become 3-d when you look at them the right way), she could see the aura. She'd heard stories about it and knew what it was. Later, she relized she could see it without closing her eyes.

RP Example: (found it in my list of rp intros :P)

Bekah looked at her surroundings. It was much different than her small town that she came from. In her daze, she would've walked right into the path of a passing cycler if her absol and luxray hadn't pulled her back at the same time, knocking her onto her back. They had been her parents away from home, somewhat strict, but alert and aware-everything she wasn't. If it wasn't for them, she wouldn't probably be here. Bekah was a klutz, and had a very unique personality. Her short, spikey, vived violet hair matched perfectly. Her aipom seized the opportunity to pounce on her, knocking the wind out of her. He was never used for battles, but he was a great friend to have around. He was Rebekah's daily dose of laughter, and kept her smiling constantly. Her blaziken gave her a hand and helped her up. Bekah brushed off her camo cargo shorts, and her blue T-shirt. Her aipom handed her back her blue/ kaki salamance cap. Together with her pokemon she looked kinda like a guy. She didn't care, she had been mistaked for one quite a few times anyway. She kept her pokemon out, because she didn't like pokeballs too much (unless they were hurt). The only pokemon she did keep in was her ditto. As soon as it was out, it would attach itself to the closest being. Then if it transformed, it would transform the host as well. The problem? It wouldn't let go until you hit it with a thunderbolt strong enough to knock it and it's host out.

Yeah it sucks eggs >.< Tell me if there is anything my charactar can't have.

ArusuesFactor
05-30-2007, 01:45 AM
Alright Tombi! You're accepted! But you need to change your kingdom.Angel_fire is already princess of Aurania. Bekah_the_pikachu you have to choose to be either a princess or guardian. Okay Neo, you're reserved.

Pokefan Silver
05-30-2007, 02:46 AM
Alright Tombi! You're accepted! But you need to change your kingdom.Angel_fire is already princess of Aurania. Bekah_the_pikachu you have to choose to be either a princess or guardian. Okay Neo, you're reserved.
Almost time to start :biggrin:

ArusuesFactor
05-30-2007, 02:52 AM
Yup!

bekah_the_pikachu
05-30-2007, 02:55 AM
I said I was a princess if that's ok.

ArusuesFactor
05-30-2007, 02:59 AM
If you're a princess than you can't choose your guardian pokemon. I will assign all of that stuff. So just edit that part out.

bekah_the_pikachu
05-30-2007, 03:01 AM
Ok then. Can't wait to start...

ArusuesFactor
05-30-2007, 03:06 AM
Me neither!

ArusuesFactor
05-30-2007, 03:10 AM
Attention!!! The Discussion Thread Is Now Officially Open!!!

Pokefan Silver
05-30-2007, 03:49 PM
Attention!!! The Discussion Thread Is Now Officially Open!!!
SA-WEET! Can't wait.

PS: I am getting my name, legally Changed this afternoon... Matthew Thomas Frank, will be Matthew Frank Hancock. :biggrin:

Draconic_Espeon
05-30-2007, 04:52 PM
Can I... Double up? Play as a Prince AND a Guardian? That would be so cool. Otherwise, I'll play as a Guardian. *goes to work on sign-up*

Pokefan Silver
05-30-2007, 05:12 PM
Can I... Double up? Play as a Prince AND a Guardian? That would be so cool. Otherwise, I'll play as a Guardian. *goes to work on sign-up*
You need to hurry b-4 there all taken

Draconic_Espeon
05-30-2007, 06:21 PM
Well, here's my Guardian. She's a mixture of two Pokemon, but mostly Espeon. I can change her to Umbreon if need be.

Name: Ryuki

What pokemon you are: Espeon, though a weird looking one...

Appearance: Her sleek pelt is the original color of an Espeon- a light, glossy lavender. Her long, cat-like tail is spilt at its end, again like any regular Espeon. She has a jewel at the center of her forehead, light blue in color, matching the wave-shaped dragon spikes running down her back along her spine. Bat-like wings erupt from her shoulders, the membranes covored in purple fur, while the flaps of leathery skin are deep blue like her large eyes. Her paws are larger than the average Espeon's, with retractable silver claws. Other than that... She's fairly normal, with the build of a cat, large ears, and tufts of fur in place of whiskers.

Personality: Ryuki tends to be quiet, not one to talk much unless there is a reason for it. She doesn't particularly like most people, anyway- with the exception of her princess, of course. She's very judgemental and untrustworthy, seeing everyone around her as a potential threat to her charge's well being. Anyone could be a spy, anyone could be an assassin. Whoever prince she is paired with, it is extremely doubtful that she will like him right away. In fact, if she really doesn't like him, she'll go out of her way to doom him and his quest, just to keep him from marrying her princess.

Backround: Ryuki was created by a rogue alchemist. (Medieval scientist... You get the idea.) The man had combined the genes of an Eevee and a Dragonite to create a powerful creature that only he alone could control, and use it to take over the four kingdoms. Luckily, his assisstant, who wasn't very well versed in Pokemon, got the wrong samples- instead, a cross between an Espeon and a Charizard was made. Namely, Ryuki. In a combination of the two personalities, the intelligence of an Espeon and the flaming fury of a Charizard, Ryuki would eventually spell the end of the alchemist and his wicked objectives.

Upon escaping, she ravaged the countryside, attacking farms and villages from above. She didn't kill anyone, though she did hurt people. She didn't stop until she was captured. She was sentenced to death, and was resigned to her fate. At least, until she saw the princess. Their bond was immediate, and Ryuki was able to speak to her easily through a mind link. The princess ordered her to be let go, and Ryuki has stayed with her, and relatively tame, ever since.

RP Example:

Had Steven been on solid ground, he would have been tapping his foot. He still rode atop the dragon Pokemon, and they circled uneasily a ways away from the island. Boats passed under them, fleeing the molten rock that covered what had once been their home. He glanced anxiously at the Beldum hovering above his shoulder, but it only shook what Steven assumed was his head. That meant that the Legend was not among them, and Skarmory's journey would not be in vain.

"Skar!" Came a familiar cry in the direction of the island. Both steel trainer and Dragonite, who was starting to get tired of flying in circles, looked happily at the approaching silver form. Dragonite flew out to meet them. As they drew closer, Steven could see that Skarmory was carrying two children; a sleeping toddler and a girl that was wide awake and looked relieved. Clutching to her back was a purple blob of a Pokemon that he recognized as a Gengar. He reached out, carefully hauling the boy onto the dragon's back, then helping the girl on next. Before he could say anything, his Beldum floated happily over to her. It flew in a ring around her head, and Steven smiled as it returned to him. She's the one, then, he thought silently to himself.

"It's good to know that Skarmory found you in one piece," he told her as he returned the steel bird. "I'm Steven Stone."

---

The Charizard's sudden departure surprised both teens, and they sheilded their faces from the wind brought up by its wings. Kera watched silently as the Charizard flew away, immersed in her own thoughts. For Erik, it took barely any time at all to decide.

"I'm in," he said forcefully. It was probably one of the most definitive things he'd ever said. Anything, anything at all, that could help him revenge his father's death, he would join without hesitation. Kera, once Charizard had flown too far away to be seen, looked down. Things were getting strange, very fast.

"I will, too," she said finally. "But, before we start... I need to go to Saffron. To see my father. I have to tell him what's happening." And to tell him what happened to Mom, she thought sadly.

--

Two shapes streaked away from Ecruteak, faster than was safe. It was always a good thing to get out of Lugia's way when he was as angry as he was now.

"It's not our fault," the red and black wedge-shaped creature, Latias, said indignantly. "Mew screwed up, and we're the ones who get chewed out!"

"Mew's back on their side now," the blue and black Pokemon told her. "And we were the ones that sent her out alone. In his eyes, we should have sent someone else with her."

"Like who, Latios? We're the only other Legends here in Kanto now, what with those ignorant birds all deciding to kill themselves. We're always the ones who get the short end of the stick, it seems like."

"Be that as it may, we shouldn't argue. And in any case, we have our orders. If we get back in Lugia's good graces, maybe he'll give us a Regi." With that, the dark Latios split from his sister, flying swiftly In the direction of two Legends he had recently recognized; Moltres and Raikou. Latias, with less enthusiasm and still grumbling, flew towards the ocean between Cinnabar and Pallet Town, following Entei.

From my long-dead but beloved roleplay, the Shadow Gene.

WifiFX
05-30-2007, 06:23 PM
Well, here's my Guardian. She's a mixture of two Pokemon, but mostly Espeon. I can change her to Umbreon if need be.

Appearance: Her sleek pelt is the original color of an Espeon- a light, glossy lavender. Her long, cat-like tail is spilt at its end, again like any regular Espeon. She has a jewel at the center of her forehead, light blue in color, matching the wave-shaped dragon spikes running down her back along her spine. Bat-like wings erupt from her shoulders, the membranes covored in purple fur, while the flaps of leathery skin are deep blue like her large eyes. Her paws are larger than the average Espeon's, with retractable silver claws. Other than that... She's fairly normal, with the build of a cat, large ears, and tufts of fur in place of whiskers.

Personality: Ryuki tends to be quiet, not one to talk much unless there is a reason for it. She doesn't particularly like most people, anyway- with the exception of her princess, of course. She's very judgemental and untrustworthy, seeing everyone around her as a potential threat to her charge's well being. Anyone could be a spy, anyone could be an assassin. Whoever prince she is paired with, it is extremely doubtful that she will like him right away. In fact, if she really doesn't like him, she'll go out of her way to doom him and his quest, just to keep him from marrying her princess.

Backround: Ryuki was created by a rogue alchemist. (Medieval scientist... You get the idea.) The man had combined the genes of an Eevee and a Dragonite to create a powerful creature that only he alone could control, and use it to take over the four kingdoms. Luckily, his assisstant, who wasn't very well versed in Pokemon, got the wrong samples- instead, a cross between an Espeon and a Charizard was made. Namely, Ryuki. In a combination of the two personalities, the intelligence of an Espeon and the flaming fury of a Charizard, Ryuki would eventually spell the end of the alchemist and his wicked objectives.

Upon escaping, she ravaged the countryside, attacking farms and villages from above. She didn't kill anyone, though she did hurt people. She didn't stop until she was captured. She was sentenced to death, and was resigned to her fate. At least, until she saw the princess. Their bond was immediate, and Ryuki was able to speak to her easily through a mind link. The princess ordered her to be let go, and Ryuki has stayed with her, and relatively tame, ever since.

RP Example:

you'll make it for sure.

Pokefan Silver
05-30-2007, 06:24 PM

RP Example:

I read it. Nice work

WifiFX
05-30-2007, 06:29 PM
I read it. Nice work

lots of descriptive words.

Pokefan Silver
05-30-2007, 06:32 PM
lots of descriptive words.
Too many. My head hurts :silly:

WifiFX
05-30-2007, 06:40 PM
Too many. My head hurts :silly:

my head never hurts...ouch!!!!!

Pokefan Silver
05-30-2007, 06:44 PM
my head never hurts...ouch!!!!!
Never hurts huh :rolleyes:

WifiFX
05-30-2007, 06:45 PM
Never hurts huh :rolleyes:

haha..well, It's not everyday you bang your head against a coffe cup.

Pokefan Silver
05-30-2007, 06:51 PM
haha..well, It's not everyday you bang your head against a coffe cup.
LOLZ!!! And I have to go. Lunch is ready

WifiFX
05-30-2007, 06:54 PM
LOLZ!!! And I have to go. Lunch is ready

ok..see ya later.

Pokefan Silver
05-30-2007, 07:04 PM
ok..see ya later.
Lunch was good :hungry: and what, are we the only ones on?

Draconic_Espeon
05-30-2007, 07:13 PM
Thanks for liking it, guys, though you're beginning to spam up the thread... Why not try chatting at the Discussion thread? Or the Chat section?

Anyway, I think I'll wait to try and do a prince. If no one else wants to, I will.

Pokefan Silver
05-30-2007, 07:14 PM
Thanks for liking it, guys, though you're beginning to spam up the thread... Why not try chatting at the Discussion thread? Or the Chat section?

Anyway, I think I'll wait to try and do a prince. If no one else wants to, I will.
Princess, you mean :wink:

WifiFX
05-30-2007, 07:16 PM
Lunch was good :hungry: and what, are we the only ones on?

no..just the only smart ones on.

Pokefan Silver
05-30-2007, 07:17 PM
no..just the only smart ones on.
True that man, true that :susp:

WifiFX
05-30-2007, 07:20 PM

good wisdom.
True that man, true that :susp:

lol, lets stop spamming.

Pokefan Silver
05-30-2007, 07:21 PM
good wisdom.

lol, lets stop spamming.
Even thou its fun :hungry: Sounds good to me

WifiFX
05-30-2007, 07:24 PM
Even thou its fun :hungry: Sounds good to me

I can't wait to start!!!! I'm a chosen one!

Pokefan Silver
05-30-2007, 07:25 PM
I can't wait to start!!!! I'm a chosen one!
I'm a gaurdian. I get assigned a princess :redface:

WifiFX
05-30-2007, 07:26 PM
I'm a gaurdian. I get assigned a princess :redface:

It's probably gonna be an old, 90 year old princess.

Pokefan Silver
05-30-2007, 07:28 PM
It's probably gonna be an old, 90 year old princess.
Or a hot young one like Lucario was assigned :wink:

WifiFX
05-30-2007, 07:32 PM
Or a hot young one like Lucario was assigned :wink:

or...a cross dresser.:eek:

Pokefan Silver
05-30-2007, 07:34 PM
or...a cross dresser.:eek:
No. AF allready told me it will be a cute princess of the region of... What was I called again, um... Forgot :oops:

WifiFX
05-30-2007, 07:35 PM
No. AF allready told me it will be a cute princess of the region of... What was I called again, um... Forgot :oops:

Who'd name a region "um...forgot :oops: "?

Pokefan Silver
05-30-2007, 07:36 PM
Who'd name a region "um...forgot :oops: "?
Haha, very funny :rolleyes:

WifiFX
05-30-2007, 07:40 PM
Haha, very funny :rolleyes:

HAHA! I know! We need not funny funnies once in a while.

Draconic_Espeon
05-30-2007, 07:41 PM
Princess, you mean :wink:

No, a prince/Chosen/whatever. There're no princesses left, and I'd rather play a guy, anyway...

Pokefan Silver
05-30-2007, 07:47 PM
No, a prince/Chosen/whatever. There're no princesses left, and I'd rather play a guy, anyway...
Ok... So-o-o.. When do the men in the white coats come to take you to the happy hotel, huh?

Draconic_Espeon
05-30-2007, 07:54 PM
XP Some people like roleplaying the opposite gender. (Myself included.) Good roleplayers can do it well.

WifiFX
05-30-2007, 07:55 PM
Ok... So-o-o.. When do the men in the white coats come to take you to the happy hotel, huh?

don't be soo mean....she wants to be a roleplayer..not the one who gets saved.

Pokefan Silver
05-30-2007, 09:02 PM
don't be soo mean....she wants to be a roleplayer..not the one who gets saved.
Meh. I suppose... But I want more Princess :redface:

bekah_the_pikachu
05-30-2007, 10:24 PM
Awesome charactar Draconic_Espeon (hope your my guardian -crosses fingures- just joking....)

WifiFX
05-30-2007, 10:29 PM
Awesome charactar Draconic_Espeon (hope your my guardian -crosses fingures- just joking....)

lol..Do Chosen ones get anything?

Draconic_Espeon
05-30-2007, 10:32 PM
They are led by the Guardian of their to-be beloved, if that's what you mean. :ermm:

Lonsie
05-30-2007, 10:32 PM
XP Some people like roleplaying the opposite gender. (Myself included.) Good roleplayers can do it well.

And me!

But everyone already knew that. :P

Draconic_Espeon
05-30-2007, 10:34 PM
*pats Lonsie* Of course they did.

*gives pleading look* Will you join?

WifiFX
05-30-2007, 10:36 PM
And me!

But everyone already knew that. :P

Yeah..ok..I knew that.. Join please!!

Lonsie
05-30-2007, 10:48 PM
Eh, maybe.

Could I be Aqua's guardian, the Froslass, or not?

EDIT: Hehe, didn't know that guardians could be any Pokémon, I'll sign-up. ^^

bekah_the_pikachu
05-30-2007, 11:09 PM
Eh, maybe.

Sweet! Now we only need one more chosen one!

Pokefan Silver
05-31-2007, 12:41 AM
Eh, maybe.

Join... Join, JOIN! join-join-join-join-joinjoin-join-join... J-O-O-O-O-OIN!

WifiFX
05-31-2007, 12:42 AM
Join... Join, JOIN! join-join-join-join-joinjoin-join-join... J-O-O-O-O-OIN!

I'll sign up....fine...:eh: :eh: :eh: :eh:

Pokefan Silver
05-31-2007, 12:43 AM
I'll sign up....fine...:eh: :eh: :eh: :eh:
You allready did, ello

CloudOfNines
05-31-2007, 01:56 AM
Name: DeathFang

What pokemon you are: Jolteon

Appearance: DeathFang is skinnier than most Jolteon, with a scar on his front left paw from a previous battle, with a few minor similarities from other Jolteon’s: his spikes on his back are longer and thinner than a usual Jolteon, His claws are about a centimeter shorter than other Jolteon’s claws, and all of his teeth are so sharp it’s a wonder why they can’t cut though steel.

Personality: DeathFang is usually a pretty nice pokemon except when he is in an urgent situation and when he is in one he will do anything in his ability to quiet down the emergency even if it means biting someone who he is protecting. Also if he is ever spooked (not suggested to spook him) you will find yourself a pincushion from DeathFang’s pin mistle attack. If a living thing is going to get killed or hurt and is needed for a special event he will risk as much as he has to, to get the person out of the path of being hurt/killed.

Background: When DeathFang was only a small Eevee he had evolved unexpectedly by finding a thunderstone buried under a piece of ground and evolved into a Jolteon, with his parents being an Umbreon and an Espeon he was suspected to become either an Umbreon or Espeon but in his becoming a Jolteon he was abandoned by his parents and left to fend for himself. A short while after being abandoned a Princess found him sneaking around in her royal garden and with DeathFang being so small and thin she just picked him up even though he bit her like there was no tomorrow (lets just say by the time he stopped biting her, her arm looked like Swiss cheese) and carried him inside to take care of a scar on his front left paw from a fight with an Ursaring. After that day DeathFang stuck around the princess and later discovered along with his few flaws he had developed a telekinetic power to talk to human’s and other Pokemon without talking, he has recently learned that he had got the power from the former guardian (Alakazam). After learning of his power the princess made him the guardian seeing as he wasn’t a normal Jolteon.

RP Example: Racing through the Underbrush of the forest DeathFang had only one thing on his mind, to find the chosen one. He needed to bring his majesty someone to help them through this terrible time. As he ran at his fastest possible speed for a Jolteon he could barely see anything it seemed more like a blur rather than a forest. Turning his head around to look at the ever shrinking castle he then felt a liquid under his top right paw. While yelping DeathFang turned his head forward just in time to see he was plunging into a lake. Jordan than thought as he was starting to sink, Why Couldn’t of I been a Vaporeon, if only I had found a water stone instead of that stupid thunder stone! With the best of his ability he swam to the surface. With his two front paws he pulled himself out of that water.

As he was getting out he sputtered out water while trying to say in the pokemon language “stupid water I am not made to swim I am made to run!” After the little delay DeathFang shook off the water and started to run towards the destined Chosen one (enter chosen ones name here)

link to a previous rp:http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22985&page=2

only posted 4 times but meh couldn't find another rp I was in that had half decent posts (I left pe2k for awhile after my 4th post)

hope it isn't to short ^^;

bekah_the_pikachu
05-31-2007, 02:34 AM
Sweet! Another person means one step closer to getting this rp started (like I said I'm impatient. Move clock move!)

ArusuesFactor
05-31-2007, 04:59 AM
Dragonic Espeon and FlameRyushin.....you are both accepted!!!

Pokefan Silver
05-31-2007, 04:59 PM
Dragonic Espeon and FlameRyushin.....you are both accepted!!!
SOOO close... I can not wait :biggrin:

DarkAmethyst
05-31-2007, 06:12 PM
Okay, my sign up is finally done... Hope I get accepted...

Pokefan Silver
05-31-2007, 07:16 PM
Okay, my sign up is finally done... Hope I get accepted...
Hope ya do to dude... dude-et? Luv the siggy

DarkAmethyst
05-31-2007, 10:28 PM
It's the second one. ^^ And, thanks. :classic:

Pokefan Silver
05-31-2007, 11:44 PM
It's the second one. ^^ And, thanks. :classic:
Ur welcome.

PS: Why is there a Future Vision III, when theres not even a Future Vision II? I mean forum skins...

ArusuesFactor
06-01-2007, 02:10 AM
Angel_fire accepted!!!

Pokefan Silver
06-01-2007, 02:31 AM
Angel_fire accepted!!!
Just a few more...

Neo Emolga
06-01-2007, 04:17 AM
Really sorry for taking so long with this. The Team RP II has been eating up all of my RPing time lately.

Name: Diego Narfira

Personality: Cool, collected, and sometimes a bit overconfident. Generally, Diego Narfira is a honest and pure-hearted guy, with a lot of wit and cunning, but he lets his arrogance get the better of him. Regardless, he knows how to fight for a just cause and to be true to his word to keep promises, but he does find himself getting into trouble with his wanderlust ways.

Quick to relentlessly taunt evil, Diego can be an easily hated adversary when he gets his way and laughs in the face of danger. However, he knows how to protect his comrades and the ones he loves.

Appearance: Diego likes black leather, and dresses up very roguishly. Meanwhile, his long black hair and his dark brown eyes complete the look of a guy that almost looks sneaky and sinister, but is really good inside. Meanwhile, Diego makes extensive use of daggers, throwing knives, and short swords. Having a quick weapon to easily use is what makes him feel most comfortable.

Background: As a child, Diego liked seeing things being even, and could never understand why some people were rich and others were poor. Despite the fact he was mostly living in a middle class society, he always saw poor people in need, and wouldn’t hesitate to steal to supply them with what they needed. Greedy nobles were the first to be struck.

As Diego Narfira grew older, he pretty much took on a Robin Hood role, and was often highly respected among the poor, but was a pain to deal with for the nobles. Meanwhile, raider and pillagers often found Diego to be a nuisance, often having their plans ruined with his antics, and then seeing Diego laugh and taunt them. In truth, it kept them more focused on Diego than the ones they were really after, giving them a chance to escape.

Diego hasn’t strayed from his ways since then.

RP Example: See Quista and Team RP II.

ArusuesFactor
06-01-2007, 05:51 AM
Neo you are accepted!!!

ArusuesFactor
06-01-2007, 05:53 AM
All we need is one more spot to fill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pokefan Silver
06-01-2007, 04:25 PM
All we need is one more spot to fill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh so close... Yet so far

ArusuesFactor
06-02-2007, 12:29 AM
All we need is one more person too sign-up as a chosen one.

patchfur
06-02-2007, 01:12 AM
A'ight, I'll give this a shot!

Name: Marcus Werner

Personality: Marcus is a fairly shy guy, and connects very well with poke'mon rather than humans. However, he is very romantic, and loves romance novels. His dreams contain fantasies of the perfect love, and settling down to a happily ever after. He can be very emotional, swtching emotions faster than you can say bi-polor. When he's angry, he can sometimes hurt people, but most of the time he controls himself so as not to get into serious trouble. He hates hurting others, but he can rarely control himself when angry. He cries easier than most guys. He loves laughing, and making others laugh.

Appearance: Marcus is shorter than the average person, standing at about 5'7" or 5' 8". His hair is a very blonde color, standing out brightly from his darkly tanned skin. His eyes are aqua colored, and he has perfect vision. He is fairly well-muscled, though he's not the sport-iest person, and he's in good shape. He normally wears a black T-shirt, two black wristbands, and black baggy pants. His shoes are black tennies with some white.

Backround: Marcus learned quickly that life wasn't fair, and that people were cruel. As a very young youngster, he was teased about his emmotional-ness. (I doubt that's a word, lol. >_<) He never dated, and still hasn't had a real girlfriend to this day, and didn't have but one or two close friends. Now, as a chosen one, he looks forward to the challenges and chances to prove himself.

(Blech, that sucked right there...)

RP Example: (I haven't been in an RP here yet, so I'll just post something as Marcus when he was younger.)

Marcus Werner raced down the path, his black tennies bringing dirt up in puffs. He wasn't breathing hard, but the sweat running down his temple showed he had been running for some time. Around and around the lake, his footsteps had made a bit of a rut in the circular path. He gritted his teeth, grinning slightly, as he made one last lap. Once back at his starting point, he stopped, his aqua-colored eyes taking in the lake water.

A swim might be nice. He thought to himself, then pulled his sweaty T-shirt from him. Then he stripped down to his swimtrunks, which he always wore when out for a jog. He then dived into the water. It was cool on his body, washing the sweat from his skin. Magicarp swam around him, their mouths opening and closing in a confused expression. Marcus resurfaced, and laughed. He loved his alone time.

(Again, that sucked, but I can't do much without a topic, so I'll do better during the RP.)

ArusuesFactor
06-02-2007, 01:15 AM
Accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can now start the RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patchfur
06-02-2007, 01:27 AM
Yay! *dances* I'm accepted!!

Pokefan Silver
06-22-2007, 06:10 PM
Yay! *dances* I'm accepted!!
Were do I go to start RP'ing? I need to know

DeidarasClay
06-22-2007, 08:54 PM
Ok, WHAT THE HELL?!?

I posted I sign-up yesterday as a Princess, and I had everything set out. So whereTF did it go?!

Pokefan Silver
06-25-2007, 10:52 PM
Seriously, were do I go to start RP'ing?

Draconic_Espeon
06-25-2007, 11:20 PM
Ok, WHAT THE HELL?!?

I posted I sign-up yesterday as a Princess, and I had everything set out. So whereTF did it go?!

This is the OLD sign-up. You need to find the new one. See the dates?

Yeah. Easy mistake to make there.

Pokefan Silver
06-25-2007, 11:41 PM
This is the OLD sign-up. You need to find the new one. See the dates?

Yeah. Easy mistake to make there.
WERE CAN I GO TO START RPING!!!??? I allready signed up and haveb een accepted