PDA

View Full Version : Dawn H's trading shop, reopened, new updates, even the signature changes!

Pages : [1] 2

AshMistyMayfan
05-27-2007, 03:45 AM
Due to an unfortunate circumstance involving 'Walk anywhere', I have to start my game over.:sad: Pokemon are gone.

NEw friend code updated.
Dawn H
1890 8322 7205

What I can give you:
Coliseum Pokemon: They were so popular, I will trade my Coliseum ONLY if you trade me Pokemon for my Pokedex needs. I will only trade Coliseum PROVIDED you give me Pokedex needs. THese are very good high powered leveled teams from last year, freed of the shadow thing, and haven't been used in a year since well XD, FRLG, Dungeon, and now DP coming out. THese teams are not hacked at all, legit!

Nos. indicate LEVEL!

58 Absol
45 Smeargle
47 Skarmony female with its held item sharp beak
35 Mantine **If I trade you the Mantine PLEASE breed it and give me the Mantyke from it so that it EXPs faster. I'll check GTS and update if I get a traded one.
46 Heracross
85 Ninetails
46 Sunflora
43 Granbull
43 Ledian
43 Sneasel and WILLING to put on Razor Claw
80 Azumarill
55 Feraligator with Hydro Pump learned
71 Misdrevious, with dusk stone for evolution, or I'll evolve it and give you the evolved form.
80 Ampharos, and I'm willing to teach it Power Gem the bug move if interested
67 Dragonite
61 Miltank
60 Typhlosion with all moves learned
86 Medicham male with moves learned

These Pokemon will ONLY be traded if you have the Pokemon I need!

Breeded starter, with some great moves from Torterra/Infernape

Breeded dragon

I can breed a male Ralts, attach the evolution stone it needs.

I have a caught Camerupt

I can breed from my captured Pidgeot.

Breeded Glameow or Skitty

TM, any TM, I have extra TMs. Can attach on your Pokemon to sweeten the deal.

I also have evolution items if you need them.

I assure traders I do not use the DS to hack Pokemon, all Pokes are legit/caught/gotten on GTS, although I do not accept responsibility on what the GTS OT had for the Pokemon.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Here is what I need:

Spearow
Ekans
Venonat
Meowth
Growlithe
Poliwag (3)
Slowpoke (2)
Doduo
Seel
Grimer
Drowzee
Krabby
Voltorb
Exeggcute
Koffing
Tangela
Kangaskhan
Staryu
Scyther
Pinsir
Tauros
Lapras
Porygon
Aerodactyl
Snorlax

Here is what I need:
JOHTO
I got the starters
Sentret
Ledyba
Spinarak
Chinchou
Natu
Hoppip
Wobbuffet
Pineco
Dunsparce
Gligar
Snubbull
Qwilfish
Shuckle
Heracross
Teddiursa
Slugma
Swinub
Corsola
Delibird
Skarmony
Phanpy
Stantler
Smeargle
Elekid
Magby
Raikou, Entei, Suicune
(for those, I can offer you Darkrai (caught with Walk through Code on Moon Island), Shymin (caught with walk through code), Dialga.
Lugia
Celebi

Here is what I need:
HOENN**
Mudkip (Jolly nature, female if possible, have it with Mirror Coat)
Lotad
Seedot
Surskit
Slakoth
Nincada
Whismur
Makuhita
Sableye
Mawile
Aron
Electrike
Gulpin
Carvanha
Wailmer
Torkoal
Spoink
Spinda
Seviper
Corpish
Baltoy
Feebas
Castform
Duskull
Tropius
Chimecho
Absol
Wynaut
Clampearl (2 please)
Relicanth
Luvdisc
Bedlum
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi (level 5 from Coliseum, please have the nature Hardy, Docile, Serious, OR Bashful.)

Shinou:
Palkia

I might get some of the Pokemon myself, but please read and make offers.
PLease don't feed them any poffins.
Shop is now open

PM For Offers

I can now use Pal Park at anytime thanks to the walk anywhere code. I accessed Oak and got National Pokedex so I can import what you need.

Legends offered are originally caught, but will be cloned.

Ninja_killer
05-27-2007, 04:17 AM
sorry i don't really understand, which ones do you want and which ones are you offering?

Blue_Dragon_Mew
05-27-2007, 04:26 AM
sorry i don't really understand, which ones do you want and which ones are you offering?

Ditto. Wobbafet has an evo now?!?!0_o And I have a Beldum.

AshMistyMayfan
05-27-2007, 07:05 AM
I just edited the post.

I'm picking up the Pokedex book tomorrow, I'll update the list and say like :Rhydon should hold evolution item.

AshMistyMayfan
05-27-2007, 05:51 PM
Bumping post up. I hope that's OK for today is Sunday, and it's a busy day.

ASHv7
05-27-2007, 05:54 PM
Bumping post up. I hope that's OK for today is Sunday, and it's a busy day.
I have pedgy from kanto that little bird pokemon

Who
05-27-2007, 06:00 PM
If you import a Zangoose, I can give you a growlithe with a fire stone.

AshMistyMayfan
05-27-2007, 06:11 PM
If you import a Zangoose, I can give you a growlithe with a fire stone.

I can get it tomorrow for sure, I just imported today and scored male Vulpix with Space Mail from Japan, and another deal. The 4 other Pokemon I got are traded promises, but I can import Zangoose tomorrow for sure.

I had nothing but trouble with GTS this morning, kept crashing.

ASHv7
05-27-2007, 06:12 PM
I can get it tomorrow for sure, I just imported today and scored male Vulpix with Space Mail from Japan, and another deal. The 4 other Pokemon I got are traded promises, but I can import Zangoose tomorrow for sure.

i have Pidgey & Mankey...

AshMistyMayfan
05-27-2007, 06:17 PM
i have Pidgey & Mankey...

LIst me what you want imported, it'll be imported tomorrow at 8:30am or so. My import list so far is...0 for today.

AshMistyMayfan
05-27-2007, 11:34 PM
BUmp again, it was falling down to page 3.

Jase
05-27-2007, 11:38 PM
Do you have an untrained Timid/Hasty/Naive Azelf or a Bold/Calm Cresselia? If do please tell me the stats, I can pretty much get you most things on your list.

Who
05-27-2007, 11:52 PM

Alright, just let me know when you have the Zangoose. Thanks.

AshMistyMayfan
05-28-2007, 01:41 AM
Do you have an untrained Timid/Hasty/Naive Azelf or a Bold/Calm Cresselia? If do please tell me the stats, I can pretty much get you most things on your list.

I'll look at the ones I caught. I hope they do.

Who, I'll PM the MOMENT I get it tomorrow. It'll be anytime due to of course I live in California. I'll import my female and give you the hatched egg.

AshMistyMayfan
05-28-2007, 06:19 AM
Bumpity bump the post.
The Azelf is serious.
Cressillia, haven't even been to the island sadly. Got swamped with PMs/trade requests. THat volume 2 of Prima is like learning to fix a car and FLY an airplane, I never seen so much stuff, and I was lucky to get by 30 pags of SKIMMING out of 600!
And the PKRS Feebas I got did its job on my team in giving them the PKRS. I now put them back so they don't get better so fast.

AshMistyMayfan
05-28-2007, 07:17 PM
Bump, slipped to page 3.

Oh, Who, I got your Zangoose. I'm PMing you now.

ASHv7
05-28-2007, 07:21 PM
Hello friend i got a level 50+ Scyther want?

Caecity
05-28-2007, 07:21 PM
I got tons of VOltorb probably any nature ytou want.. well beside Adamant that's why I have so many.

All I want is a Stntler or a Kabutos.

dakurai
05-28-2007, 07:22 PM
I have 4 Magbys for trade..

your offer?
Can you get a lvl70+ charizard?

ASHv7
05-28-2007, 07:24 PM
I have 4 Magbys for trade..

your offer?
Can you get a lvl70+ charizard?
I have a level 66 chrizard and its worth alot more than that

Caecity
05-28-2007, 07:26 PM
I have a level 99 charizard, and I would never trade it for just four magbies.

Pichufan4
05-28-2007, 07:28 PM
hey ashmistyfan! i gots a Shiny dialga... PM me back please :biggrin:

Who
05-28-2007, 07:40 PM
Give me a second, my wifi has been acting up all day. There I'm on wifi. Or was until I got disconnected bah, give me a few minutes to figure this out. I'm on right now, but you need to come on now if you want to get the trade done, with how faulty my connection is being, I don't know how long it will last.

AshMistyMayfan
05-28-2007, 10:16 PM
Hello friend i got a level 50+ Scyther want?

I'm interested, what do you want imported? I got high Elite 4 leveled teams from my Ruby and Sapphire that include Blaziken, Swampert, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pidgeot (learned its final move as Pidgey, then evolved), Arcanine (with fire moves/Extreme Speed), female Gardevoirs, high powered Medichams from RSE/Colliseum, high leveled Meowth with Pick up from FRLG. Tell me what you want for it, Ash7, just saw your post. The GTS is down, the WIFi is messed up, so my timing is WAY off today. Some Memorial Day holiday it's been with bad traffic and bad communication.

PM me Ash 7, I got what you may need and can import, my list just has 1 Jirachi modest for another trader.

Also, some of the Pokemon WON ALL 4 CONTEST events on RSE. They have the 4 ribbons PLUS the Elite 4 ribbon.

AshMistyMayfan
05-28-2007, 10:19 PM
Give me a second, my wifi has been acting up all day. There I'm on wifi. Or was until I got disconnected bah, give me a few minutes to figure this out. I'm on right now, but you need to come on now if you want to get the trade done, with how faulty my connection is being, I don't know how long it will last.

Know what you mean. It's 3:15, and I STILL can't check GTS. What a day it's been! Glad we got our trade off before it shut itself down again. Somebody needs to get MR. Scott on this right away.:crackup:

ASHv7
05-28-2007, 10:19 PM
I'm interested, what do you want imported? I got high Elite 4 leveled teams from my Ruby and Sapphire that include Blaziken, Swampert, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pidgeot (learned its final move as Pidgey, then evolved), Arcanine (with fire moves/Extreme Speed), female Gardevoirs, high powered Medichams from RSE/Colliseum, high leveled Meowth with Pick up from FRLG. Tell me what you want for it, Ash7, just saw your post. The GTS is down, the WIFi is messed up, so my timing is WAY off today. Some Memorial Day holiday it's been with bad traffic and bad communication.

PM me Ash 7, I got what you may need and can import, my list just has 1 Jirachi modest for another trader.

Also, some of the Pokemon WON ALL 4 CONTEST events on RSE. They have the 4 ribbons PLUS the Elite 4 ribbon.
sorry i eveolve it.. and am keeping it but r intrested in an egg
(baby Sycther)

AshMistyMayfan
05-28-2007, 10:22 PM
I'll take the Scyther egg, I'm interested.

What do you want for it? I'll have to breed you something.

AshMistyMayfan
05-29-2007, 04:42 AM
Bump again, fell to page 3.

Keaira-shin
05-29-2007, 08:17 AM
Hey I'm looking for a cyndaquil and a lugia.... the cyndaquil female if possible... breeding a mess of eevee and I also have a tailow bred in diamond from swellow that was migrated from Emerald, as well as a wailmer that was transferred over, but I had to remove Dive and Surf from his moveset... I can supply a heart scale to get him to re-learn Dive

dusknoir
05-29-2007, 08:25 AM
I have a Spinarak. What are you willing to trade for that?

dusknoir
05-29-2007, 09:29 AM
I also have a Tangela (Lv 29), Diglett (Level 18) and a Mewoth (Level 32, w/ Everstone).

AshMistyMayfan
05-29-2007, 04:38 PM
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning Pokemon national traders

THe shop is still closed, TRYING to get a Modest Jirachi. Pichufan4 fan, I'm going to try 45 more minutes and I hope the Pokemon offers I made are accepted. I assure you the other Pokes are untouched. Otherwise, I'm going to have to choose the Jirachi that HOPEFULLY matches what you want. I got to import, traders need my Pokemon. I replayed an uplayed Ruby about 6 times already up to 4:30am last night.:sad:

Dauragon
05-29-2007, 04:39 PM
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning Pokemon national traders

THe shop is still closed, TRYING to get a Modest Jirachi. Pichufan4 fan, I'm going to try 45 more minutes and I hope the Pokemon offers I made are accepted. I assure you the other Pokes are untouched. Otherwise, I'm going to have to choose the Jirachi that HOPEFULLY matches what you want. I got to import, traders need my Pokemon. I replayed an uplayed Ruby about 6 times already up to 4:30am last night.:sad:
Mornin, I still got lots to trade once you're ready.

Keaira-shin
05-29-2007, 05:08 PM
Oh phoo.... I always hit the closed threads... but good luck with a Jiraichi...

But I am looking for some who will trade me some legendaries merely for the pokedex.... and so I can ask for them in the GTS on my own

AshMistyMayfan
05-29-2007, 08:02 PM
OK everybody, I just imported. Had to make 2 trades, standing by for the Magby deal. Magby deal, that's mild Magby.

Bedlum dealer, I got your Bedlum. I imported my Metagross so I can breed it with Ditto, I'm cool with trading Bedlum. PM, I got your Bedlum.

Dialga dealer, THANKS SO MUCH For taking my Ho Oh, I really did try for Modest Jirachi, but just never got the right nature. It's OK, I imported a serious Jirachi for myself for it eats anything.

Everybody else, have patience. I'm just reading your requests. Any Imports, it will be late in the afternoon tomorrow or maybe Wednesday morning for I am going to be away tomorrow for work at my late Grandfather's estate. Thought I'd let you my fellow dealers know on this.

Lego Man
05-29-2007, 08:21 PM
Would you happen to have a Celebi? I just need the Dex entry for it

AshMistyMayfan
05-29-2007, 08:37 PM
Would you happen to have a Celebi? I just need the Dex entry for it

No, sorry. The ones I have are 'sharked, can't be traded.' But I am going to import one and try to get a legit trade off the GTS for I now know the secret cloning in the trading room trick, though I still got to get the timing down. Wait until tomorrow afternoon late, I might have what you need, and it will be a legit trading one. The Dialga people won't know what'll hit them.:crackup:

AshMistyMayfan
05-29-2007, 08:39 PM

I'll get back to you sometime tonight, it's been a hectic day right now. And I'm going to have to do things at my Grandfather's estate. I do want to trade, I got to note what I need for I am getting some of the trades I wanted, and able to import/breed like Bagon will be going off the list for I now have 2 Bagon eggs. That's Bagon eggs now, not the Bacon and Eggs.:crackup:

I'll look over your imports, I do want to trade, I just haven't had the time. I haven't even eaten today, that's how hectic it's been.

Lego Man
05-29-2007, 09:12 PM
No, sorry. The ones I have are 'sharked, can't be traded.' But I am going to import one and try to get a legit trade off the GTS for I now know the secret cloning in the trading room trick, though I still got to get the timing down. Wait until tomorrow afternoon late, I might have what you need, and it will be a legit trading one. The Dialga people won't know what'll hit them.:crackup:

OK thanks, do you know when that is in EST? (Since I think you're in a different time zone)

AshMistyMayfan
05-30-2007, 02:41 AM
Bump
Fell to page 3 again.

Dauragon
05-30-2007, 02:45 AM
Bump
Fell to page 3 again.
yeah I had to bump mine too.

AshMistyMayfan
05-30-2007, 03:53 AM
OK thanks, do you know when that is in EST? (Since I think you're in a different time zone)

Right now as of this post, 8:50pm is 11:50Pm in the East Coast, so 4pm my time is 7pm your time in the East. Yeah, on my GTS, I've hit a lot of Midwest/East Coast trades, and hit 7 places in Japan already!:eek: There's 2 places in Japan I can't even pronounce! One OT has a nice female Japanese name...if I knew Japanese.:crackup:

I'll take a look at your stuff Dauragon, thanks for bumping up your post. I probably would've missed it for they keep getting buried.

Lego Man
05-30-2007, 04:00 AM
Right now as of this post, 8:50pm is 11:50Pm in the East Coast, so 4pm my time is 7pm your time in the East. Yeah, on my GTS, I've hit a lot of Midwest/East Coast trades, and hit 7 places in Japan already!:eek: There's 2 places in Japan I can't even pronounce! One OT has a nice female Japanese name...if I knew Japanese.:crackup:

I'll take a look at your stuff Dauragon, thanks for bumping up your post. I probably would've missed it for they keep getting buried.

Oh, cause I'm gonna be at work from 5-11PM tomorrow so it might have to wait until Thursday or Friday

I've gotten about 6 or 7 points on Japan lit up

AshMistyMayfan
05-30-2007, 04:18 AM
Oh, cause I'm gonna be at work from 5-11PM tomorrow so it might have to wait until Thursday or Friday

I've gotten about 6 or 7 points on Japan lit up

No problem, thanks for telling me. I got a crazy day also and 4 people noted for trades.

AshMistyMayfan
05-30-2007, 04:21 AM

Check your PM, I just requested 5. We'll talk trade details. I'll try to be limited for you can only trade, but I know trading 6 can be tough so I'll try 4/5 at a time, see how it works out for us.

I won't be on until late afternoon tomorrow 4pm my time or so, got work at my Grandfather's estate.:sad: God rest his 97-year old soul, my Grandfather. He was a good man.

Keaira-shin
05-30-2007, 05:39 PM
Hello... wondering if you could get a Lugia... merely for the dex entry... well I would like one to keep, but the dex just for now...still not much for trading on my part though... no shinies or nothing...

Sly Swampert
05-30-2007, 07:57 PM
Does anyone have a Darkrai for perminant trade? I've got a Lugia Lv100 that I would trade for it if not that then I have a Lv100 Cressalia.

AshMistyMayfan
05-31-2007, 01:34 AM
HI everybody

First, my deepest apologies about today. My family had to do some cleanup work at the estate of my late Grandfather which included removing a lot of yard waste stuff and fix some electrical and also cleaning up some cut wood.

As of this time, the trading is going to have to be held off until at least Friday. I might be able to do it Thursday, but I can't guarantee it and I won't be on until either after 4pm or after 6:30 pm, both my times in California so make some notes of it Midwest/East Coast.

Any imports will be done at 3pm my time...that's how late it got.

Bear with me traders, I want to do business, but right now family comes first. THe matters will be cleared up tomorrow and the workers done at my Grandfather's place. My back is killing me, legs sore, and I got to go to work in one hour. I'll read your PMs, get back to you, and let you know fo the circumstances. There's no computer at my Grandfather's estate, he just was never into them.

THe times again will be either after 4pm, but more likely this time of 6:30pm or so, or we can do it Friday. I'm sorry of any inconvience, but in the times my Grandfather was alive, anything we ever anticipated getting done in one hour ALWAYS turned into 3, and even when departed, today's activity when I anticipated we'd be home by 4, turned out to be 5:30, darn luck, and the work was very hard.

I'm thankful in my area, we got that nice fog.

Bear with me, we'll get back together.

AshMistyMayfan
05-31-2007, 01:37 AM
Hello... wondering if you could get a Lugia... merely for the dex entry... well I would like one to keep, but the dex just for now...still not much for trading on my part though... no shinies or nothing...

I know I got one in my game, but I got to see if it's tradeable. It was caught, level 70, but I think I used a cheat to activate its island, not sure until I can look at it/trade it off from one game to the other. I hope I can get it to you, no problem.

THere is a little 'cloning technique' they are talking about so if I get Lugia and I can clone it, I'll give you the original and keep the clone. All this will depend if I can get it traded from one game to the other to determine if it's tradeable.

Emeralddye58
05-31-2007, 02:13 AM
if you are able to clone any leg. PM about a trade

AshMistyMayfan
05-31-2007, 02:37 AM
NO problem, but let me see if I can get 3 first: One for me, one for trade, one for GTS, like I scored a Latias in Afghanistan with my cloned Ho Oh (the clone is just like the original and legal, same OT and all that, no harm to the game at all.) This clone thing is fantastic, but trying to find times to experiment has been hard last few days. Least it gives my right thumbnail some time to grow back from the constant button pushing/timing.

dialggron
05-31-2007, 04:22 AM
how bout a skamory for a ho-oh?

Keaira-shin
05-31-2007, 05:59 AM
I've done the cloning one a few times... I have two Giratina, Dialga, and Cresselia... working on Palkia now, but it it's a bit iffy since it depends on your connection speed...

I've also cloned a piplup holding a masterball, so I got two more of those; my absol... oh and I cloned a Kyogre and Rayquaza I brought over from Emerald...

AshMistyMayfan
05-31-2007, 04:59 PM
Announcements:

TRaders, I will be on between 4pm and 7pm my time tonight in California.

Aipom trader, hatching your egg
GRowlithe trader, hatching your egg
Kyogre, DOnphan, MagCargo trader, still have your Pokemon/TM 13/2 Lucky Egg.
Ashy 7, Still got your Master Ball.

Ho Oh, I think I made the misfortune of trading all my Ho Ohs. I'm going to see about getting another. IF there are any Action Replay readers, can you please send me the National Pokedex Code for Emerald? I completed the Emerald, but Birch never gave me a National Dex. Send me the info on PM only please, thank you.

This has been an announcement paid for by the Dawn H Trading store.

AT the tone, it will be 10am California time

Keaira-shin
05-31-2007, 06:17 PM
Oh phoo... well I'll be at work when you're around...

But for the Lugia if you can get your hands on it... I'll clone any pokemon/item you wish... I've gotten the hang of it... I've done a few of each of the legendaries in the game aside from the three psychics... not too fond of them....I only need to catch Heatran to clone him too...

Lego Man
05-31-2007, 06:55 PM
Announcements:

Ho Oh, I think I made the misfortune of trading all my Ho Ohs. I'm going to see about getting another. IF there are any Action Replay readers, can you please send me the National Pokedex Code for Emerald? I completed the Emerald, but Birch never gave me a National Dex. Send me the info on PM only please, thank you.

You need to catch 60 pokemon to get the National Dex in Emerald, not just beat it

dialggron
05-31-2007, 07:00 PM
Announcements:

pm me when you get ho-oh, i want him bad!:sad:

AshMistyMayfan
06-01-2007, 12:38 AM
We can officially trade on Friday, the work is all done. I will be on after 3pm my time in California all the way to 5pm California. I can't get on during the day for I got some electrical work being done and computer can not be used until 3pm my time in California. My extreme apologies for the delay and thanks for your patience. The matter at my Grandfather's estate is complete and I shall be trading Friday and during the weekend.

_Prince_
06-01-2007, 04:34 AM
hey how do u clone in the first place i can never seem to get the timing right

AshMistyMayfan
06-01-2007, 07:14 AM

It's very hard, and TIMING is import.

Go to this site:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqjuX5ZKX08&mode=related&search=

Watch the video carefully and FOLLOW exactly what the person is doing. THe person is offering example a Bidoff and he wants an Abra level 100. Obviously, that's an impossible request, but there's a purpose. THe guy agrees to the deal. Now it's very important to watch the little clock because he activates the GTS timing in 16-17 seconds, and 15 seconds later (when the clock hits 32 seconds) just shut your game off. Now, if you shut it off just right, as in just about the moment he shuts it off, you'll get a blue screen when it comes on saying 'the save file is corrupted, last file will load.' But that's a good thing now, if you managed to turn the game off at the right moment. You go into the room. Now, if it says 'summary', that means the machine has your offered Pokemon. You want to take your Pokemon out, it will go back into the box you put it in. You get out of GTS, go to your PC. Now, if you see your Pokemon in the box, you will see another Pokemon IDENTICAL to your Pokemon. That is the clone Pokemon, as in say you want to offer Dialga, but don't want to really part with it. Well, follow that method, make sure you want like an Abra level 100, and if you turn off your game 15 seconds later AFTER you put your Pokemon up for trade, it will then clone your Pokemon Dialga. That way, you can offer any one for trade, and it won't harm anybody's game.

Now sometimes, you might be a split second off as the machine may say 'Deposit Pokemon' or you might end up coming out of the room. You don't want to come out of the room, you want to be standing/facing the woman to 'deposit' or 'you want to GTS.' Just repeat the sequence until you do get your cloned Pokemon. It took me about 8 tries to get the Pokemon right for I was either behind the guy or slightly turned off before him. You got to be precise.

The method got me 3 Ho Ohs (but accidentally traded them all so asked for another Ho Oh which I'll get), 2 Kyogre, 2 Skorupi. That's why I want another Ho Oh so I can try to clone it. Plus if this cloning works, I'm going to have it hold TM 53 and get a copy of it!

Keaira-shin
06-01-2007, 10:14 AM
I'm on the same time zone... if we can get on the same time I could trade you something for the Lugia....

_Prince_
06-01-2007, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Prince_

Quote:
It's very hard, and TIMING is import.

Go to this site:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqjuX...elated&search=

Watch the video carefully and FOLLOW exactly what the person is doing. THe person is offering example a Bidoff and he wants an Abra level 100. Obviously, that's an impossible request, but there's a purpose. THe guy agrees to the deal. Now it's very important to watch the little clock because he activates the GTS timing in 16-17 seconds, and 15 seconds later (when the clock hits 32 seconds) just shut your game off. Now, if you shut it off just right, as in just about the moment he shuts it off, you'll get a blue screen when it comes on saying 'the save file is corrupted, last file will load.' But that's a good thing now, if you managed to turn the game off at the right moment. You go into the room. Now, if it says 'summary', that means the machine has your offered Pokemon. You want to take your Pokemon out, it will go back into the box you put it in. You get out of GTS, go to your PC. Now, if you see your Pokemon in the box, you will see another Pokemon IDENTICAL to your Pokemon. That is the clone Pokemon, as in say you want to offer Dialga, but don't want to really part with it. Well, follow that method, make sure you want like an Abra level 100, and if you turn off your game 15 seconds later AFTER you put your Pokemon up for trade, it will then clone your Pokemon Dialga. That way, you can offer any one for trade, and it won't harm anybody's game.

Now sometimes, you might be a split second off as the machine may say 'Deposit Pokemon' or you might end up coming out of the room. You don't want to come out of the room, you want to be standing/facing the woman to 'deposit' or 'you want to GTS.' Just repeat the sequence until you do get your cloned Pokemon. It took me about 8 tries to get the Pokemon right for I was either behind the guy or slightly turned off before him. You got to be precise.

The method got me 3 Ho Ohs (but accidentally traded them all so asked for another Ho Oh which I'll get), 2 Kyogre, 2 Skorupi. That's why I want another Ho Oh so I can try to clone it. Plus if this cloning works, I'm going to have it hold TM 53 and get a copy of it!

wow dawn thanks this worked for me !!

AshMistyMayfan
06-01-2007, 02:56 PM
No problem. The timing is tricky, but if you follow what the person does, you can clone.

OK, I will be on at 3pm California for the following trades:

I got your breeded Aipom
I got your breeded Growlithe with 3 powerful fire moves, it will hold FIre Stone.
I got Kyogre TM 13, Donphan/MacCargo with Lucky Egg
I got Seel, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Growlithe for Tyrogue, Kabuto, Heracross, Gible

Importing Latias for Ho Oh
Importing Caterpie

Friend Code:

4682 5229 5560

See you after 3pm today.

Keaira-shin
06-01-2007, 06:50 PM
*Dances around to keep this up on the front page* ....

AshMistyMayfan
06-02-2007, 12:31 AM
My deepest aplogies for today, our power JUST came back on right now, but I have to eat dinner now. I will be on FOR SURE at 7:30pm my time in California so if everybody that wants trades lives in Midwest or East coast PLEASE stay awake, we can do this tonight. I got all your Pokemon ready to be picked up/traded. NOte 7:30pm is California time.

Burned_Charizard
06-02-2007, 12:36 AM
Growlithe [w/ Fire Stone] *Officially got from Who, with item, thank

I can give you with Fire Stone. Level 30.Quirky Nature. Wit Fire Stone. And it is imported from Kanto.

Freddy Fro
06-02-2007, 01:13 AM
My deepest aplogies for today, our power JUST came back on right now, but I have to eat dinner now. I will be on FOR SURE at 7:30pm my time in California so if everybody that wants trades lives in Midwest or East coast PLEASE stay awake, we can do this tonight. I got all your Pokemon ready to be picked up/traded. NOte 7:30pm is California time.

And my Lileep w/ Master Ball for Ho-oh right?

Fro~

AshMistyMayfan
06-02-2007, 03:40 AM
Yes I do. I"m looking for the Ho Oh thread I left, probably buried in page 6. I do have one on Emerald, I got the National Dex, I caught it on its island, but I got to see if it can trade between Emerald/Sapphire before I import it. I'm going to find the Latias contacter.

ASHv7
06-02-2007, 03:40 AM
Yes I do. I"m looking for the Ho Oh thread I left, probably buried in page 6. I do have one on Emerald, I got the National Dex, I caught it on its island, but I got to see if it can trade between Emerald/Sapphire before I import it. I'm going to find the Latias contacter.
oh hi want to trade bt am kinda tired its 11:40pm here in NY

Lego Man
06-02-2007, 03:42 AM

Any news on the Celibi:happy:

Freddy Fro
06-02-2007, 04:10 AM

Ah alrighty, so just PM when your ready to do the trade :D

Fro~

Keaira-shin
06-02-2007, 04:53 AM
Hey.... anything to do about a Lugia?

AshMistyMayfan
06-02-2007, 05:08 AM
Traders:
Sent you PMs, the official trading will be 12:30pm to 5pm my time in California.

Dawn H
4682 5229 5560

I am going to look over and NOTE the traded Pokemon I have received. THanks all for your patience.

AshMistyMayfan
06-02-2007, 08:34 AM
Bump

Let the trading commense tomorrow afternoon.
Lileep offerer, look at the PM I just sent you, it's UNBELIEVABLE what happened!

AshMistyMayfan
06-02-2007, 06:20 PM
Bump

The trading starts after 2pm my time in california. Already got 2 done.

I have not imported, last chance to fill the last 3 you might need in golden legendaries or a starter like the Totodile.

Oh, don't bother hunting on GTS for one, they want LEGENDARIES! What's wrong with people on that system? The Totodile is like a 2nd round or 3rd round, and people want a number 1 for it?!

AshMistyMayfan
06-02-2007, 07:56 PM
Bump

We're getting the trades down pact now. Totodile trader, importing in 3 hours, just sent you a PM. Bedlum trader, still got your Bedlum. Will be on by 3:30pm/4pm my time. I have to import at 3:30 so make it 4pm or so my time in California.

I'll update again, scored Tyrogue no. 2.

dialggron
06-02-2007, 08:01 PM
what would you give me for a lv46 skamory?

AshMistyMayfan
06-02-2007, 08:22 PM
what would you give me for a lv46 skamory?

LEvel 56 Female Skarmony? That took over 15 Pokeballs to catch it.
Imported a Metagross nobody wanted, level 50 named Mayhem. I'll have to breed it first if you want it.
Hatched Swablue that learned Fly
Weepinbell evolved to Victreebell.

AshMistyMayfan
06-02-2007, 10:45 PM
Bump

Freddy Fro
06-02-2007, 10:48 PM
Bump Bumpy Bumpity

Fro~

dialggron
06-02-2007, 10:56 PM
LEvel 56 Female Skarmony? That took over 15 Pokeballs to catch it.
Imported a Metagross nobody wanted, level 50 named Mayhem. I'll have to breed it first if you want it.
Hatched Swablue that learned Fly
Weepinbell evolved to Victreebell.

what ar you talkin about?

AshMistyMayfan
06-03-2007, 02:08 AM
what ar you talkin about?

You asked what would you give me for a level 46 Skarmony, or were you talking trade with another player? I don't know if you were talking to me or not, those were my offers: A Skarmony 10 levels higher, Metagross, a hatched Swablu (but we don't have to do that) or a Victreebell.

ASHv7
06-03-2007, 02:09 AM
http://www.friedmanarchives.com/China/Page1/images/4%20Thumbs%20Up.jpg
stop spamming!! u did this in my therad!

AshMistyMayfan
06-03-2007, 02:12 AM
HOw do you report this? This is flagrent spam on my thread. I put up enough garbage on the sporting forum, I won't have my thread get hijacked! I want this person reported and REMOVED from this site please. Mr. not a nazi, you are officially UNWELCOME on my topic!

not a nazi
06-03-2007, 02:13 AM
HOw do you report this? This is flagrent spam on my thread. I put up enough garbage on the sporting forum, I won't have my thread get hijacked! I want this person reported and REMOVED from this site please. Mr. not a nazi, you are officially UNWELCOME on my topic!
GAAAH NOO I'LL DELETE IT

so you don't want a free palkia? i was giving clones of it out to people who ignored the picture

ASHv7
06-03-2007, 02:14 AM
wisper* whats up with him?

aztec005
06-03-2007, 02:17 AM
yo any one got acerus, darkai or shemin ill traid my deoxys jirachi celebi or my other old legendaries for them just im me

AshMistyMayfan
06-03-2007, 02:51 AM
The trading shop is still open, hours extended.

Bedlum trader, still waiting for you. Store will close soon.
Torchic trader, still got your Torchic.
Legend Killer, still got your Growlithe. Any luck with Tyrogue? I sent you a PM detailing what you had to do to get a Tyrogue egg.

Everybody else, happy to say, taken care of and list down to a minimum.
I swung 9 deals today!:tongue: That's how big my list was, including 2 TM deals with Prince, but it got me a majority of Pokemon.

AshMistyMayfan
06-03-2007, 03:26 AM
OK traders, the shop is now CLOSED. Leave PMs, we'll trade tomorrow. I am pleased to say 90% of the orders have been sucessfully fulfilled and everybody is happy. I just count 4 more traders that need to contact me, still got their Pokemon and I Sent you PMs.

Sceptile, we're still on for MOnday for sure with our trade if you read this.

AshMistyMayfan
06-03-2007, 04:25 AM
Bumpity bump.

It's amazing in under one hour, this falls down so fast!:sad:

AshMistyMayfan
06-03-2007, 07:02 AM
Bump.

And read the update please, still got needs now.:sad: I mean, no Weedle offer, no Cubone offer...check the update, just been done.

Lego Man
06-03-2007, 07:51 AM
**ONe simple Weedle, come on people

Getting desperate are we:crackup:

Why don't you take the one you've gotten off, it would make it less messy

And I'm still wondering if you've moved Celibi up yet from R/S/E:eh:

Keaira-shin
06-03-2007, 07:52 AM
I have a wailmer... I could give it to your for a zangoose or zangoose egg

rare pkmn catcher
06-03-2007, 10:57 AM
what you give for a masterball?

darcy
06-03-2007, 12:55 PM
I have:

Ratatta
Meowth
Drowzee

What will you offer?

AshMistyMayfan
06-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Good afternoon everybody.

The site was down obviously so I couldn't be on. Responding to the messages left here.

AshMistyMayfan
06-03-2007, 09:09 PM
Getting desperate are we:crackup:

Why don't you take the one you've gotten off, it would make it less messy

And I'm still wondering if you've moved Celibi up yet from R/S/E:eh:

The Celebi is sharked, as in it can't be traded. It can be imported, yeah, but I can't trade it. I'd have to import it, look on GTS for one, and see what they'd take in the legend.

I still don't have a Weedle, and it's not desperation. It's just that even if it's not a strong Pokemon, I still need it for the Pokedex. I got it like 65% full already and 7 boxes I got to move for trained Elite 4 teams. I got Treecko that's nearly ready, Meganium needs 12 more levels, and Combusken is coming along fine at level 29 with 25 to go to learn Flare Blitz. Then I'll be training one of the Skitties.

Lego Man
06-03-2007, 09:29 PM
The Celebi is sharked, as in it can't be traded. It can be imported, yeah, but I can't trade it. I'd have to import it, look on GTS for one, and see what they'd take in the legend.

I still don't have a Weedle, and it's not desperation. It's just that even if it's not a strong Pokemon, I still need it for the Pokedex. I got it like 65% full already and 7 boxes I got to move for trained Elite 4 teams. I got Treecko that's nearly ready, Meganium needs 12 more levels, and Combusken is coming along fine at level 29 with 25 to go to learn Flare Blitz. Then I'll be training one of the Skitties.

Can you try please? It'd be interesting to see what deals you could find for it (Got a Deoxys for a Gulpin:crackup:)

And I can give you a Weedle if you want, I have one at level 6 and need to breed Beedrill any way

AshMistyMayfan
06-03-2007, 09:37 PM
Can you try please? It'd be interesting to see what deals you could find for it (Got a Deoxys for a Gulpin:crackup:)

And I can give you a Weedle if you want, I have one at level 6 and need to breed Beedrill any way

Sure, I'll take the weedle off your hands.

Let me import the sharked Celebi tomorrow, and a few more legends. I want to try and squeeze in the 3 Regis so I can get this REgigas.

Lego Man
06-03-2007, 09:42 PM
Sure, I'll take the weedle off your hands.

Let me import the sharked Celebi tomorrow, and a few more legends. I want to try and squeeze in the 3 Regis so I can get this REgigas.

Cool, can you do the trade now or do you have to wait until later?

AshMistyMayfan
06-04-2007, 12:15 AM
OK, on the trade block list: Crystal Wolf (Torchic), Legend Killer, and Sceptile to go on the trades. Sceptile is tomorrow, Crystal and Legend have been sent PMs. Lego Man, we'll try again tomorrow on the Weedle deal.

Will be updating for I got the Pokemon.

AshMistyMayfan
06-04-2007, 02:04 AM
Bump

Keeps falling to page 3 in under one hour.:sad:

jushiness
06-04-2007, 02:14 AM
i have masterballs, and shiny stone.. i'm looking for alteria, dialga, latios and latias... ^^ [i'm collecting all dragons]

any of those that you have and want to trade. for dialga i can give you heatren, or regigigas. if you dont want either then tell me some things you do want

AshMistyMayfan
06-04-2007, 02:42 AM
i have masterballs, and shiny stone.. i'm looking for alteria, dialga, latios and latias... ^^ [i'm collecting all dragons]

any of those that you have and want to trade. for dialga i can give you heatren, or regigigas. if you dont want either then tell me some things you do want

I'll import you a Altaria from my game. I think I got one on Colliseum one if I remember, I got to look. I got Latias, and I can get Latios. I got my Prima 2, so I'll look over what we can get. I also to look at my Pokedex and see what hasn't been caught, or if I traded it for sometimes, I import the Pokemon only to trade it away. I do have Latias at least, the others have to be imported tomorrow so thanks for leaving something up there for me to add to the import list.

Yes, I am interested in Heatran. I can import the Regis at any day to get Regigas.

Burned_Charizard
06-04-2007, 02:59 AM
I have Moon stones, 2 to be excat.

AshMistyMayfan
06-04-2007, 08:58 AM
I'll take the Moon Stones if you don't mind taking a couple of 'cleaning out that I won't use ' Pokemon off my hands.

I'll be updating soon, many of my needs are being filled as I got 300 seen, 250 obtained.

rare pkmn catcher
06-04-2007, 02:34 PM
i have rare candies and masterballs say how much you want and i trade them for some pokemon

AshMistyMayfan
06-04-2007, 05:34 PM
I'll send you a PM about it, but I can go for Masterball and some Rare Candy. I'll detaile it later, got a trade I'm considering.

Freddy Fro
06-04-2007, 07:12 PM
Hey AMMF I have an Armor Fossil, well 4 accutally(sp) :D

So I was wondering what you might have that would be good for that :D

Fro~

AshMistyMayfan
06-04-2007, 08:41 PM
I'm importing my Coliseum male Altaria, leveled 78 for BREEDING, I'll breed it with my female Swablu after I have to remove its fly for the game gets touchy over imported ones with HMs.

21 leveled Trapinch

Breed my Charmander/Bagon for dragon moves from Gabite
Breed the Torterra/Infernape. Torterra on Sceptile/Meganium for some awesome moves. Infernape can breed with Growlithe.

I happen to have Skull Fossil, extra, if you wanted one of those I can attach.

Let me know, Freddy, I had to bump the post YET AGAIN for it keeps going to page 3! Too many traders hit this board in under 2 hours and bury my trading post!:oops:

I'm standing by for a trade right now.

AshMistyMayfan
06-05-2007, 01:22 AM
Bump

AshMistyMayfan
06-05-2007, 02:08 AM
Bump

Lego Man
06-05-2007, 05:40 AM
My boss needed me to work tomorrow (and I need the money) so the Weedle will have to wait until Wednesday, I'll give you one of my extra Anorith's to make up for it, sorry.

AshMistyMayfan
06-05-2007, 04:12 PM
My boss needed me to work tomorrow (and I need the money) so the Weedle will have to wait until Wednesday, I'll give you one of my extra Anorith's to make up for it, sorry.

That's A OK, Lego Man, I know these things happen. Wednesday, might be a late afternoon though for I got to do stuff at Grandfather's estate, then I got a job interview at 1:30 my time...might be home by 4:30 or so my time. I'll send you a PM that I"m in the room when I can get on the computer tomorros, I'll have 2 'clean out not going to use that much' Pokemon for the Weedle/Anorith. And yes, I can use the Anorith, thank you.

rare pkmn catcher
06-05-2007, 04:46 PM
I'll send you a PM about it, but I can go for Masterball and some Rare Candy. I'll detaile it later, got a trade I'm considering.

can you say again the pokemon you want for trade i think i have them all

xybob
06-05-2007, 04:55 PM
Yo AMMF :cool:
I've got a Makuhita with your name on it.
Well, not really with your name on it, but you get the idea. :)

AshMistyMayfan
06-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Yo AMMF :cool:
I've got a Makuhita with your name on it.
Well, not really with your name on it, but you get the idea. :)

JUst sent you a PM, get back to me on it.

Rare Pokemon Catcher:

Ekans
Nidoran M/F [Extra of Each]
Diglett
Meowth **Impending trade offer XX can use another
Mankey Got in trade with Ashy7
Slowpoke [x3]
Grimer
Shellder
Drowzee **Impending
Voltorb
Exeggcute
Tangela
Horsea
Scyther Smoochum
Magby [x3] **GOt Magby, that's one

IN a couple of days, there will be MORE listed. Stand by for updates.

Here is what I need:
JOHTO
Sentret
Hoppip [w/ Bullet Seed]
Sunkern
Misdreavus [w/ Dusk Stone]
Snubbull
Quilfish
Shuckle
Corsola
Stantler

Here is what I need:
HOENN**
Nincada
Makuhita **Impending Trade offer right now.
Nosepass
Aron
Elekid [w/ Electrizer] **Need Electrizer (extra)
Wailmer
Torkoal
Trapinch [w/ Dig] I imported a Trapinch, but would like another
Serviper
Anorith **Definate trade tomorrow as I will get Weedle/Anorith from trader
Spheal
Clampearl [x4; w/ Deep Sea Items]
Relicanth
Deoxys Need legit Deoxys, sharked won't trade.

Hope all this helps you. I might have more, but I got to look at Prima's dex...provided I don't throw my back trying to open the heavy book.

304 seen, 256 caught, but that number might actually be about 280 once I start evolving. I don't need the evolved Pokemon, just like you know the pre- Pokemon. Saves space big time.

AshMistyMayfan
06-05-2007, 07:17 PM
Bump:

Traders, my DS up and died, so playing on my spare unit that was going to be for Pearl. Note the new FC.

Pokemon ready for the traders, please PM if these are your Pokemon:

Munchlax, Zangoose, Seel, Zangoose, Latias, Latios, Altaria, Dialga, Spinarak.

rare pkmn catcher
06-05-2007, 07:23 PM
don't you need quilava?
i have sentret hoppip and deoxys(legit sure^_^)

AshMistyMayfan
06-05-2007, 08:01 PM
don't you need quilava?
i have sentret hoppip and deoxys(legit sure^_^)

I got Cyndquil imported, but it was my female so I can use the QUilava. Yes on Sentret/Hoppip/Deoxys.

Deoxys: Got a level 50 Metagross with Meteor Mash learned
Level 100 traded Altaria

I got a Spiritbomb, will part with the male NOT the female.

female level 56 Skarmony, freshly caught, gave me a fight

I can breed you up Charmander with 2 dragon moves from Gabite.

PM me, and note my FC is changed.
I'll be on after 4pm my time today.

AshMistyMayfan
06-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Bump

Trading 4pm/5:30pm my time in California today, note the shop hours.

champion TOM
06-05-2007, 08:04 PM
uhhh this will sound dumb but how do i get a trainer card
:oops:

AshMistyMayfan
06-06-2007, 12:51 AM
Shop hours tomorrow:

Wednesday: between 4:30/5pm my time in California to 5:45pm.
Thursday: between 4pm and 5:30, tenative

Friday/weekend hours should be better, so if tomorrow/next day is complicated, we can get on the ball Friday.

Trainer card question: Press X, you see the Dex, Pokemon, Bag, and below bag is your game trainer card. Click on that by pressing A, it will show your ID, name, money, Pokedex, score, Time of game, and when you started, like for me, I started APril 22 and going strong. Below, you will see you gym leaders. Use the Stylus on the box by the trainer badge, you will see the badges.

With my new unit, I couldn't import for the unit was obviously different. Will import tomorrow. I still got that offer on Heatran.

AshMistyMayfan
06-06-2007, 05:15 AM
Bump again.

AshMistyMayfan
06-06-2007, 06:25 AM
PM, your orders are ready. Will be trading after 4pm my time tomorrow California. I'll talk to the other traders tomorrow afternoon, I am interested. Just timeline is rough this week.

AshMistyMayfan
06-06-2007, 11:29 PM
Good afternoon, traders

Shop is open for the next hour only, 4:30 to 5:30 my time...at the tone, it will be 4:30 now.

ON to your PMs.

ASHv7
06-06-2007, 11:31 PM
:oops::oops::oops: I messed up Big time tryin to clone i lot toterra level 100 my only level hunderd my first pokemon 2 :doh:

am really sad......... I need me a level 100 now

Freddy Fro
06-06-2007, 11:34 PM
Hey AMMF what did you say you would give for my Armor Fossils?

Fro~

Check out my new sig and Avatar :D

AshMistyMayfan
06-06-2007, 11:52 PM
Hey AMMF what did you say you would give for my Armor Fossils?

Fro~

Check out my new sig and Avatar :D

Skull Fossils, TM of your choice, breeded Pokemon, or 'clean out I am not going to use Pokemon' with Skull Fossil or TM of your choice. Get all that Freddy? I'll send you a PM tonight if I don't hear from you.

I like my picture of Piplup and Dawn. It's obviously a lucky Pokemon.:redface:

AshMistyMayfan
06-07-2007, 12:53 AM
Shop is now closed.

Topic needed a bump.

Tomorrow's hours:

4pm to 5pm my time California
7pm to 9pm my time California, if anybody is awake.:tongue:

Friday: 9:30am to 11am.

AshMistyMayfan
06-07-2007, 01:38 AM
ATTENTION TRADERS:

There is a weekend art and wine festival show. I will be gone Saturday and Sunday from 2pm all the way to 9pm so any trades we have need to be resolved by Friday at the latest.

AshMistyMayfan
06-07-2007, 02:57 AM
Bump

AshMistyMayfan
06-07-2007, 06:05 AM
Bump

I am updating the first page of the post, I am getting a lot of my needed Pokemon and thanks to the traders.

Update:
Here is what I need:
KANTO
Ekans
Nidran M/F [Extra of Each]
Meowth **Impending trade offer
Slowpoke [x3] **IMpending trade offer
Grimer
Shellder
Drowzee **Impending
Exeggcute
Tangela
Smoochum

Here is what I need:
JOHTO
Sentret
Sunkern
Snubbull
Quilfish
Shuckle
Corsola
Stantler

Here is what I need:
HOENN**
Nincada
Makuhita
Nosepass
Wailmer
Torkoal
Serviper
Anorith
Relicanth

*Might Get Myself.
**Might Import Some, most of it.
***Do Not Feed PokeBlocks or Poffins.

PM For Offers

If any of my traders are reading this, new FC is:

4682 5229 5560

AshMistyMayfan
06-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Bump

Zigzagoon22
06-07-2007, 02:31 PM
I can give you Sentret.

AshMistyMayfan
06-07-2007, 11:04 PM
Great. What do you want for Sentret? I was gone all day, so my post got bumped down obviously to page 4. I can trade tomorrow, practically home all day tomorrow.

cacatua
06-07-2007, 11:06 PM
still looking for razor claw and moon stone?

cacatua
06-07-2007, 11:12 PM
hey

AshMistyMayfan
06-07-2007, 11:16 PM
OK, traders, the shop opens at 9:30am my time in California tomorrow. Let's try and get them wrapped up for I have a busy project all weekend and won't be on the computer until MOnday so if you miss out tomorrow, we can't do anything till Monday afternoon. Tomorrow 9:30am, periodic checkings all the way until 5pm my time in California. I'll be on late tomorrow night so you have until Friday night to get all trades in.

Freddy Fro
06-07-2007, 11:23 PM
Thanks Buddy :D

I just had something to drink thats why my voice sounded weird at the end :D

Fro~

PS: Hey I have a Moon stone, think you can get me the TM Thunderbolt with the pokemon, uh... Well you got any Slowpoke?

AshMistyMayfan
06-08-2007, 02:05 AM
Thanks Buddy :D

I just had something to drink thats why my voice sounded weird at the end :D

Fro~

PS: Hey I have a Moon stone, think you can get me the TM Thunderbolt with the pokemon, uh... Well you got any Slowpoke?

I can import it, I haven't done any importing for I didn't know what to start off with. Now I do: Importing Slowpoke.

Freddy Fro
06-08-2007, 02:13 AM
Alright cool, so when do you want to make the trade?

Fro~

ASHv7
06-08-2007, 02:15 AM

Fro~
Like the new me?

Freddy Fro
06-08-2007, 02:19 AM
Like the new me?

Well your an Egg... :D

Fro~

ASHv7
06-08-2007, 02:20 AM
Well your an Egg... :D

Fro~
Fine Ill change Grr!
Ediit: fear me!!

how about now?

AshMistyMayfan
06-08-2007, 02:21 AM

Fro~

I'll be on tomorrow at 9am my time, and periodically until 5pm. I'll PM you.

ASHv7
06-08-2007, 02:23 AM
Bye bye
edit:alyways wanted to say that(lol) am so sleepy cant think as good....

Freddy Fro
06-08-2007, 02:24 AM

Alright sounds good, :D

Fro~

PS: Ash... you scare me, now go post on my Animation and Comic threads

Lego Man
06-08-2007, 02:25 AM

I got my friend code in my sig now in case you need it still

ASHv7
06-08-2007, 02:25 AM
Alright sounds good, :D

Fro~

PS: Ash... you scare me, now go post on my Animation and Comic threads
Muhhahahah Fear me the Ultimate Super Syain!

Freddy Fro
06-08-2007, 02:27 AM
Muhhahahah Fear me the Ultimate Super Syain!

AHH!!!!

Fro~

PS: Ok we need to stop spamming :D

ASHv7
06-08-2007, 02:28 AM
AHH!!!!

Fro~

PS: Ok we need to stop spamming :D
so were in this place can we chat?
PS: I have lost my Mind
PSS: and i cant find it!!

Freddy Fro
06-08-2007, 02:33 AM
Um... how about you post on my Animations and Comic threads then we can chat :D

Fro~

AshMistyMayfan
06-08-2007, 03:05 AM
Please, this is my trading topic, not a hi how you doing conversation.

Traders: All trades MUST be complete by tomorrow night or you won't get anything until Monday. There is an art and wine show over the weekend and I will be out very late both Saturday and Sunday. NOte my needs, the update. I am updating as I speak.

AshMistyMayfan
06-08-2007, 03:08 AM
Wanting:
I got the Latias ready for the Ho Oh offer, sent PMs.
Items:
Razor Claw/Shiny Stone BOTH secured now. THanks.:happy: I also got an extra Protector for my Rhydon, we'll talk later on a trade back/forth.
Armor Fossil: Officially secure
Draco Plate
Lava Cookies
Moon Stones
Master Ball

I can now bump off the TM list, I got my Action Replay DS to work. I got my TMs. I'm still looking over items, I will let you know if I can remove the item list.

Here is what I need:
KANTO
Ekans
Nidran M/F I am getting the male, I need the female
Grimer
Shellder
Drowzee **Impending
Exeggcute
Tangela
Smoochum

Here is what I need:
JOHTO
Sentret
Sunkern
Snubbull
Quilfish
Shuckle
Corsola
Stantler

Here is what I need:
HOENN**
Nincada **Pending deal
I have Makuhita now
Nosepass **Pending deal
Wailmer ***pending deal
Torkoal
Seviper **Inquiring, will get tomorrow
Anorith **Deal with Lego Man
Relicanth

*Might Get Myself.

PM For Offers

4682 5229 5560

ONce I get the Pokemon, the ones I want will start getting crossed off as my needs are fulfilling. I have 324 caught now.

Lego Man
06-08-2007, 03:14 AM
Umm, I'm giving you an Anorith, remember

AshMistyMayfan
06-08-2007, 03:31 AM
[Yes I do, I'll have that checked when I receive it. I have been going over my trades and crossing off so hope that is reducing confusion.

AshMistyMayfan
06-08-2007, 07:08 AM
Bump.

Dawn looked great this week on TV. Can't wait to see more!:happy:

AshMistyMayfan
06-08-2007, 04:13 PM
Bump

Up until 5pm today, trades must be resolved or we can't trade until Monday.

ASHv7
06-08-2007, 04:25 PM
Bump

Up until 5pm today, trades must be resolved or we can't trade until Monday.
hi how u doin?(lol)

need a mew?

AshMistyMayfan
06-08-2007, 05:01 PM
What do you want for Mew? got Ho Oh, Kyogre, Latios/Latias. I'll be on periodically until 5pm.

ASHv7
06-08-2007, 05:03 PM
What do you want for Mew? got Ho Oh, Kyogre, Latios/Latias. I'll be on periodically until 5pm.
Do u have dexoys if not ill take ho ho

AshMistyMayfan
06-08-2007, 06:00 PM
JUst sent you a PM with offers for you didn't want the level 100 Ho Oh. I don't blame you.

AshMistyMayfan
06-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Bump

FatCop
06-08-2007, 06:59 PM
anything goiod i can get for a lvl 65 legit celebi JP Event?

AshMistyMayfan
06-08-2007, 10:55 PM
Bump

Last call traders, or shop closes until Monday.:sad:

AshMistyMayfan
06-08-2007, 11:32 PM
Bump

Freddy Fro
06-08-2007, 11:35 PM
I forgot what you said you'd give for a Moon Stone and Lava Cookie?

Fro~

AshMistyMayfan
06-09-2007, 12:05 AM
TM of your choice or imported Pokemon, Freddy. Haven't done any importing today. I can breed you a good dragon Poke.

Freddy Fro
06-09-2007, 12:06 AM
Dragon Poke eh? Do pre tell(like what)

Fro~

AshMistyMayfan
06-09-2007, 02:12 AM
Freddy, I got the male/female Dratinis imported and/or traded. I got a Gabite male that's going to be Garchomp soon. I got a Charmander that can have 2 dragon moves when I breed it with Gabite. I can give you a Gible with dragon moves after I breed Gabite with Ditto. I got my 78 Altaria I can breed with Swablu. I also got a Treecko with a dragon move/Aerial Ace I imported at level 5.

ASHv7
06-09-2007, 02:14 AM
Freddy, I got the male/female Dratinis imported and/or traded. I got a Gabite male that's going to be Garchomp soon. I got a Charmander that can have 2 dragon moves when I breed it with Gabite. I can give you a Gible with dragon moves after I breed Gabite with Ditto. I got my 78 Altaria I can breed with Swablu. I also got a Treecko with a dragon move/Aerial Ace I imported at level 5.
"Dawn: (Giggle), You're making me blush now. I bet Ash likes it too."

I dont like it!

cacatua
06-09-2007, 02:18 AM
ash , did anyone got his clones?

ASHv7
06-09-2007, 02:19 AM
ash , did anyone got his clones?
I dont know maybe she scam youll i could trade with here darn wi-fi

AshMistyMayfan
06-09-2007, 02:28 AM
Bump

And no chats please, this is a trading forum not a 'meet me over here good buddy CB jargon.' Offer trades or please move on.

And until I get an official complaint about my signature quotes, it stays. No official complaint, no change.

ASHv7
06-09-2007, 02:33 AM
Bump

And no chats please, this is a trading forum not a 'meet me over here good buddy CB jargon.' Offer trades or please move on.

And until I get an official complaint about my signature quotes, it stays. No official complaint, no change.
Darn it.... but Dawn to yonug for me.....

AshMistyMayfan
06-09-2007, 02:43 AM
Bump

ASHv7
06-09-2007, 02:45 AM
Bump
Not much costmers eh dawn?( I and call u dawn rite cuz your girl i think)

need anything?... sorry about the mew.. I thought the contest wold be more fun.....

cacatua
06-09-2007, 02:47 AM
still looking for ekans?

AshMistyMayfan
06-09-2007, 03:33 AM
Just PMed you about Ekans, read and get back to me. This topic keeps getting buried with 25 other topics.

not a nazi
06-09-2007, 03:34 AM
Hm. can i post in your thread?

cacatua
06-09-2007, 03:35 AM
regis?

ASHv7
06-09-2007, 03:46 AM
Not much costmers eh dawn?( I and call u dawn rite cuz your girl i think)

need anything?... sorry about the mew.. I thought the contest wold be more fun.....

do u need scizor?

cacatua
06-09-2007, 03:47 AM
i do what do you want for it?

SkateX332
06-09-2007, 04:03 AM
what pokemon are u trading?:confused:

AshMistyMayfan
06-09-2007, 04:05 AM
Breed you a starter of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation

Toxicroak (Japanese, just needed it for Pokedex

hatched Slugma with Rockslide/Flamethrower

Give you a breeded Dratini/Charmander/Gibble.

level 56 female Skarmony

Those are my offers for the Ekans.

Burned_Charizard
06-09-2007, 04:06 AM
I have a COrsla, I thingk in the Level 30. Consider a trade?

lilJT
06-09-2007, 04:08 AM
Step right up, get your trades. Want it? I can import it. Daily imports are 8am California time each day. Times I get on will vary because I'm West Coast, and stuff usually comes up during the day, so try in the afternoons between 1pm and 5pm my time in California on weekdays. Only Friday nights, I can trade beyond 7pm, same with Saturdays.

Update:

Wanting:
I got the Latias ready for the Ho Oh offer, sent PMs.
Items:
Razor Claw, I got another Sneasel I'd like to use it on. :sad:
Armor Fossil: Pending trade
Draco Plate
Lava Cookies
Moon Stones
Master Ball

I can now bump off the TM list, I got my Action Replay DS to work. I got my TMs. I'm still looking over items, I will let you know if I can remove the item list.

Here is what I need:
KANTO
Ekans
Grimer
Shellder
Drowzee **Impending
Exeggcute
Tangela
Smoochum

Here is what I need:
JOHTO
Sentret
Sunkern
Snubbull
Quilfish
Shuckle
Corsola
Stantler

Here is what I need:
HOENN**
Nincada
Makuhita
Nosepass
Wailmer
Torkoal
Serviper
Anorith
Relicanth

*Might Get Myself.

PM For Offers

4682 5229 5560

Times will vary due to the unfortunate death of my Grandfather last month and in process of cleaning estate. My trading will MOSTLY be afternoons MOndays through Thursdays about 4pm. Fridays will be from 3pm to 5pm, all times are California/PST. I have a job interview so note the 4:30 time tomorrow.

Read the update, the needs are getting smaller. Also need the items, please offer. I got TMs, plenty of heart scale, berries.

If you gave me some time i could get you an elekid with an electrizer in exchange for a magby with a magmizer!!! Also i could get an ekans for that female skarmory

AshMistyMayfan
06-09-2007, 04:12 AM
Responses will be sent by PM for some people are turning this into spam. I won't name names, but other trades, buddy like chat, PLEASE don't do this on this topic for it's taking away the nature of what I would like in trades.

LilJT and Burned Charizard, I sent you PMs. Can't do the trade until Monday for I'll be working all weekend. Skarmony for Ekans, answer is yes. I'll hold on to Skarmony.

AshMistyMayfan
06-09-2007, 04:16 AM
Bump
I never seen a topic get buried so fast!:sad:

AshMistyMayfan
06-09-2007, 04:45 AM
Bump

AshMistyMayfan
06-09-2007, 08:36 AM
Bump

No spamming the thread topic please, trade offers only. Do not spam the thread. Violators will be reported.

AshMistyMayfan
06-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Bump again

Fell to page 5 in 7 hours.

AshMistyMayfan
06-09-2007, 06:15 PM
Bump

AshMistyMayfan
06-09-2007, 06:41 PM
BUmp again

ASHv7
06-09-2007, 06:48 PM
BUmp again
I thought u would be on till Monday.........

AshMistyMayfan
06-10-2007, 05:52 AM
I got a right to check and see where my post is, and I see I'm on page 7 so got to BUMP again.

Still on for Monday. I like for people to see my post.

AshMistyMayfan
06-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Bump

See you tomorrow at 2pm California for trades.:happy:

AshMistyMayfan
06-11-2007, 05:04 PM
Today is Monday

I'll be on after 2pm my time, just resting up from the soreness of my 16 hour day.:sleepy:

Zodeon
06-11-2007, 05:13 PM
Ill give you Razor Claw what u want for it?

AshMistyMayfan
06-11-2007, 07:37 PM
Ill give you Razor Claw what u want for it?

I'll give you TM of your choice, Lucky Egg, PP Max, Skull Fossil, or breeded Pokemon ALSo with item you want. PM what you want, I'll be on after 2pm my time.

Spooly_dude
06-11-2007, 07:41 PM
I have a masterball

AshMistyMayfan
06-11-2007, 07:46 PM
I have a masterball

What do you want for it?

forseti
06-11-2007, 07:50 PM
is there a list somewhere with the pokemon you have to offer? all i see is your wants

AshMistyMayfan
06-12-2007, 02:00 AM
is there a list somewhere with the pokemon you have to offer? all i see is your wants

Items:
Razor Claw, I got another Sneasel I'd like to use it on.
Draco Plate
Lava Cookies
Moon Stones
Master Ball

Here is what I need:
KANTO
Ekans
Grimer
Shellder
Drowzee **Impending
Exeggcute
Tangela
Smoochum

Here is what I need:
JOHTO
Sentret
Sunkern
Snubbull
Quilfish
Shuckle
Corsola
Stantler

Here is what I need:
HOENN**
Nincada
Makuhita
Nosepass
Wailmer
Torkoal
Serviper
Anorith
Relicanth

I updated the first post and what you don't see listed, I have the Pokemon.

Stuff came up today, I am confident I'll be on between 3 and 4pm my time. I'm sorry of the inconvience, but I assure you we'll get this done. Just got to find a way to knock off the surprises that keep coming up. Don't give up.

AshMistyMayfan
06-12-2007, 03:01 PM
Bump

AshMistyMayfan
06-12-2007, 07:46 PM
Bump again

TheEvilDookie
06-12-2007, 07:49 PM
Items:
Razor Claw, I got another Sneasel I'd like to use it on.
Draco Plate
Lava Cookies
Moon Stones
Master Ball

Here is what I need:
KANTO
Ekans
Grimer
Shellder
Drowzee **Impending
Exeggcute
Tangela
Smoochum

Here is what I need:
JOHTO
Sentret
Sunkern
Snubbull
Quilfish
Shuckle
Corsola
Stantler

Here is what I need:
HOENN**
Nincada
Makuhita
Nosepass
Wailmer
Torkoal
Serviper
Anorith
Relicanth

I updated the first post and what you don't see listed, I have the Pokemon.

Stuff came up today, I am confident I'll be on between 3 and 4pm my time. I'm sorry of the inconvience, but I assure you we'll get this done. Just got to find a way to knock off the surprises that keep coming up. Don't give up.
I have both nidorans and plenty of anoriths

AshMistyMayfan
06-12-2007, 08:42 PM
Cyndquil hatched, two more to go. I'll be there in 2 minutes.

AshMistyMayfan
06-12-2007, 11:16 PM
Items: Update now
Draco Plate
Lava Cookies
Moon Stones
Master Ball

Here is what I need:
KANTO
Ekans
Grimer
Shellder
Drowzee **Impending
Exeggcute
Tangela
Smoochum

Here is what I need:
JOHTO
Sentret
Sunkern
Snubbull
Shuckle
Corsola
Stantler

Here is what I need:
HOENN**
Nincada
Nosepass
Torkoal
Serviper
Anorith
Relicanth

Here's the update now:

PiplupLuver
06-12-2007, 11:28 PM
whats up mistyfan?

AshMistyMayfan
06-12-2007, 11:34 PM
Items: Update now
Draco Plate
Lava Cookies
Moon Stones
Master Ball

Here is what I need:
KANTO
Ekans
Grimer
Shellder
Drowzee **Impending
Exeggcute
Tangela
Smoochum

Here is what I need:
JOHTO
Sentret
Sunkern
Snubbull
Shuckle
Corsola
Stantler

Here is what I need:
HOENN**
Nincada
Nosepass
Torkoal
Serviper
Anorith
Relicanth

AshMistyMayfan
06-13-2007, 12:34 AM
Bump

I never seen a topic fall about as fast as the stock market and gas prices rising.

AshMistyMayfan
06-13-2007, 02:29 AM
Bump

AshMistyMayfan
06-13-2007, 06:55 AM
Bump

ChaosJebus
06-13-2007, 07:08 AM
i hav an 2 anoriths

liddotidus
06-13-2007, 07:11 AM
I can get a Corsola with a Masterball attached to it, but I'm not sure what that's worth

AshMistyMayfan
06-13-2007, 08:09 AM
I can get a Corsola with a Masterball attached to it, but I'm not sure what that's worth

TM of your choice. I got Coliseum Pokemon I haven't imported. Already imported Ho Oh and a level 77 ALtaria with Solar Beam/Ice Beam. As my motto says, if you want it imported, it'll get imported. I can breed Charmander with 2 dragon moves from Garchomp.

DOn't hesitate, I need Pokemon like that.

Anorith trader, already got Anorith...unless you got a female Anorith. Let me know.

AshMistyMayfan
06-13-2007, 05:56 PM
Bump

AshMistyMayfan
06-13-2007, 07:29 PM
Bump

AshMistyMayfan
06-13-2007, 09:18 PM
Bump

AshMistyMayfan
06-13-2007, 10:15 PM
Bump

da ink
06-13-2007, 10:34 PM
i have a elikid with electrilizer wat will you give for it?

AshMistyMayfan
06-13-2007, 11:22 PM
i have a elikid with electrilizer wat will you give for it?

I can give you Roselia with Shiny Stone for it that was originally a Budew. I can trade tomorrow.

da ink
06-13-2007, 11:27 PM
no thanks
i thought you would give somethin better

AshMistyMayfan
06-14-2007, 02:52 AM
Hey, I got Coliseum Pokemon. You want something from THE original Coliseum, you got it. You want a Sapphire like Kyogre, I still got it. I got other Pokemon, but I write back to so many people with counter offers, nobody writes back and it gets tiresome to repeat myself. I got to go to work now, I'll send you a PM when I get back of what I have. I also got TMs if you wanted one.

It's also very hot in my area today, so excuse if I sound a little grumpy.

Burned_Charizard
06-14-2007, 02:58 AM
Shuckle
Corsola
Serviper

I can all get for you. The Shuckle I'll have to import.

Royal Pichu
06-14-2007, 03:14 AM
I can give u my snubbell

AshMistyMayfan
06-14-2007, 06:37 AM
I just PMed everybody with counters. Now, here's an update:

What I can give you:
I can give you:

Breeded dragon

I have a caught Camerupt

And if that doesn't do, I have from Coliseum that I can import:

level 53 Metagross Gone, traded
Level 44 Gligar
Level 47 Skarmony with Sharp Beak named Birdie
LEvel 44 Stantler
Level 43 FOrtress Gone, Traded
Level 48 Ursaring
Level 76 MagCargo, and I can teach it some TM moves like fire blast/overheat, etc.

I also have a caught 50 Magcargo, a caught 55 Camerupt, a 54 Bannette.

Wanting:Items: Update now
Draco Plate
Lava Cookies
Moon Stones
Master Ball

Here is what I need:
KANTO
Ekans
Grimer
Shellder
Drowzee **Impending
Exeggcute
Tangela
Smoochum

Here is what I need:
JOHTO
Sentret
Sunkern
Snubbull
Shuckle
Corsola
Stantler

Here is what I need:
HOENN**
Nincada
Nosepass
Torkoal
Serviper
Anorith
Relicanth

*Might Get Myself.

PM For Offers

4682 5229 5560

Times will vary on daily basis.

Read the update, the needs are getting smaller. Also need the items, please offer. I got TMs, plenty of heart scale, berries.

peepq
06-14-2007, 06:46 AM
interested in metagross and fortress.

masterball for em?

AshMistyMayfan
06-14-2007, 07:03 AM
Yes I am. I'll import them both tomorrow.

pixlepix
06-14-2007, 11:12 AM
what would you give me for a moon stone.

AshMistyMayfan
06-14-2007, 05:13 PM
what would you give me for a moon stone.

Breeded dragon

I have a caught Camerupt

level 53 Metagross
Level 44 Gligar
LEvel 44 Stantler
Level 43 FOrtress
Level 48 Ursaring
Level 76 MagCargo, and I can teach it some TM moves like fire blast/overheat, etc.

TMs of your choice, got extra
Skull Fossil, got extra

Bump

THe offers have been answered via PM, please check/get back to me.

Bump

Shop is open, but trades may have to commence after 7pm my time tonight...very hot, miserable in region today. Can't stay on the computer without getting sick from the heat and I'm sweating. Leave PMs, if we can't trade tonight, we can tomorrow. Weather should be 10 degrees cooler tomorrow. It's 83 in house, 100 outside.

Update:
Coliseum Metagross/Fortress GONE. They are off the board.

The wants/needs have been updated. I will be looking over the Pokedex for anything I haven't gotten.

Jack of Clovers
06-15-2007, 03:53 AM
Bump

You've been here long enough to know not to bump threads. You can revive the thread when you make changes to your first post. Otherwise, saying 'bump' is spam.

~Jack~

Freddy Fro
06-15-2007, 03:56 AM
You've been here long enough to know not to bump threads. You can revive the thread when you make changes to your first post. Otherwise, saying 'bump' is spam.

~Jack~

Hmm that was really nice to do that Lil, I mean I'd prolly say, "hey pal don't bump ~locked~"

But you did it nicely, 'cause If I had like 200+ posts on my trading thread I wouldn't want ti to be locked like... that know what I'm saying?

Fro~

PS: sorry for the spam please forgive me :D

AshMistyMayfan
06-15-2007, 04:06 AM

~Jack~

Will you please tell the posters to QUIT burying my thread all the way down to page 3 or page 6 where PEOPLE WILL NOT READ IT? Having my thread go all the way down to page 6 within 3 hours or 6 hours means something is very wrong on this forum. If I have to constantly make a new thread requesting this stuff from this thread, isn't that spam, Jack? People have to see what I want, and I'm also going to update from the Pokedex. If I don't constantly check on this within 6 hours, it will probably get buried in page 15. What else am I supposed to say to bring my thread up?

Why is it on hot days I have to be tested like this?

cacatua
06-15-2007, 04:09 AM
i saw it are you still intrested in slowpoke?

scottie9
06-15-2007, 04:10 AM
i can get you moon stones master balls and lava cookies, I want metagross or ppidgey

AshMistyMayfan
06-15-2007, 04:14 AM
i can get you moon stones master balls and lava cookies, I want metagross or ppidgey

Moon Stone, I'm checked off on that. I can go Master Ball/Lava Cookie. I can breed you a Pidgey. I won't be on until 4pm tomorrow my time.

cacatua
Master Trainer
Yes on Slowpoke.

Jack of Clovers
06-15-2007, 04:15 AM
Will you please tell the posters to QUIT burying my thread all the way down to page 3 or page 6 where PEOPLE WILL NOT READ IT? Having my thread go all the way down to page 6 within 3 hours or 6 hours means something is very wrong on this forum. If I have to constantly make a new thread requesting this stuff from this thread, isn't that spam, Jack? People have to see what I want, and I'm also going to update from the Pokedex. If I don't constantly check on this within 6 hours, it will probably get buried in page 15. What else am I supposed to say to bring my thread up?

Why is it on hot days I have to be tested like this?

I can understand that, but with all the new members creating their own threads for trades, all threads are being pushed back. During the day, up to 400 people can be online, most of which are looking in this board. For now, it's something we have to deal with. :ermm:

I'm helping as best I can with the situation, but I can't be online all hours of the day.

~Jack~

cacatua
06-15-2007, 04:19 AM
its lvl 1 so what you can give for it?

AshMistyMayfan
06-15-2007, 04:21 AM
I can understand that, but with all the new members creating their own threads for trades, all threads are being pushed back. During the day, up to 400 people can be online, most of which are looking in this board. For now, it's something we have to deal with. :ermm:

I'm helping as best I can with the situation, but I can't be online all hours of the day.

~Jack~

I understand what you're saying, but do you honestly think that people are going to read all the way to page 6 or page 10 in what I have? I know there's a lot of volume of people, but my thread drops way down the bottom quicker then a Happy Gillmore golf tournament within 6 hours!

What else can I do to bring up the topic? I don't want to constantly update unless I had to. I want people to see my topic by like 12 noon eastern and again by like 5pm eastern when they're home from school and they see my topic. But by the time either time comes along, it's way down page 6. Am I supposed to remake a subject saying the same thing only to have that drop? I think that would really be spamming if I had to repeat myself with other subjects.

I don't know what the solution is, I don't want to wind up getting in trouble.

Edit: For Cacatua

Cacatua:

I can give you:

Breeded dragon

I have a caught Camerupt

Coliseum:
Level 44 Gligar
LEvel 44 Stantler
Level 48 Ursaring

cacatua
06-15-2007, 04:24 AM
i have a solution put free shinies as i title!!!!! just kidding
now about my trade........... are you traiding ursaring cause if its male i want it and for a final touch ill give you for FREE a magby or magmar!!!!

AshMistyMayfan
06-15-2007, 04:26 AM
What Pokemon did you want from my list: Breeded, Coliseum, or TM for Slowpoke? I'll be out tomorrow until 4pm.

cacatua
06-15-2007, 04:34 AM
colisseum-ursaring

AshMistyMayfan
06-15-2007, 06:19 AM
I will import the Coliseum Ursaring tomorrow. Thanks.

Who
06-15-2007, 06:34 AM
I still have a bunch of pokemon you want, if you have a modest horsea (preferablly with a dragon scale), or a jolly trapinch, I'll trade you for them *but tommorow, I'm going to bed soon*

AshMistyMayfan
06-15-2007, 06:36 AM
I'll look over what I have. I'm hitting the sack myself. It was too hot to get on the chatroom, Who. Maybe tomorrow night be cooler. I got to sleep with the fan on for the 2nd night.

The trading shop never closes. PM for offers, I still need Pokemon.

I will be on at 2pm my time in California, 4 hours from now. I got 2 Ursaring, 1 from Coliseum, the other is a level 79 from Leaf Green that is female though. I hope the other is male, I don't remember. 4 hours from now, commense trades.

Don't forget to PM with offers, Coliseum POkemon still available. FRLG with high leveled Pokemon are also available.

bahasad
06-16-2007, 05:55 PM
i can give u sunkern nosepass and anorith
for pokemon namely lapras and kangaskhan

AshMistyMayfan
06-16-2007, 10:14 PM
i can give u sunkern nosepass and anorith
for pokemon namely lapras and kangaskhan

I will breed you Kangaskhan/Lapras. I already imported myself a Nosepass, but it was female that had the move Zap Canon I needed for Nosepass' evolution on Coronet. I'll do Kangaskhan/Lapras breeded for Sunkern/male Nosepass. I am very interested in Sunkern/male Nosepass, get back on PM.

The post dropped to page 4, sorry I didn't see it earlier. Been busy trying to train teams/get yardwork done. Least it finally cooled down.

Kangaskhan/Lapras breeded for Sunkern/male Nosepass.

The list has been updated:
Update:
I can give you:

Breeded dragon

I have a caught Camerupt

level 53 Metagross, Traded
Level 44 Gligar
LEvel 44 Stantler
Level 43 FOrtress, Traded
Level 48 Ursaring **GONE just now

Wanting:Items: Update now
Master Ball
Pinap berry
Ganlon berry **desperate for Ganlon for Poffin experiment.
Salac berry
Enigma berry

Here is what I need:
KANTO
Ekans
Slowpoke [x3] **Got one
Grimer
Shellder
Drowzee **Impending
Exeggcute
Tangela
Smoochum

Here is what I need:
JOHTO
Sentret
Sunkern
Snubbull
Shuckle
Corsola

Here is what I need:
HOENN**
Nincada
Elekid (I now have its evolution item, so just send Elekid)
Torkoal
Seviper
Relicanth

Shop hours:
The shop will be open until June 28th, then going on 4th of July vacation. Hours vary between 10am/1pm my time.

Update: Got one Slowpoke, got a Hitmonlee. Got Moonstone so only item of need is Masterball due to other legends of game that have to be caught, and I can import some over to my Pearl game.

The coliseum Ursaring is officially GONE! I will look over my other Coliseum pokemon, except I will keep the Meganium for breeding purposes when I import the male.

We'll be open after 1pm my time tomorrow. PM for anything you want imported, or breeded.

Trading shop now opened, sorry for the one hour delay, had another art show that the local paper purposely put in the sunday edition rather then saturday so had to run down there today. Pokemon ready for pick up. Want any Coliseum imports, get them before they're gone and I start a new game.

Shop will open at 2pm my time tomorrow. Get your Coliseum Pokemon while they last.