PDA

View Full Version : This can't be happening!

Venusaur456
05-27-2007, 04:18 PM
I opened my DS this morning, and when I opened it the tiny weeny crack in my DS was HUGE! Will this affect my DS?

Yggdrasill
05-27-2007, 04:20 PM
Is it the screen? Did you notice a change in either of the screens when turning it on? If no to both then it won't affect your DS' performance. Be a little more careful with it in future, though.

Venusaur456
05-27-2007, 04:50 PM
Is it the screen? Did you notice a change in either of the screens when turning it on? If no to both then it won't affect your DS' performance. Be a little more careful with it in future, though.
No it's not the screen. It's in the part in the middle of the DS that is shaped like a skinny cylinder. I will try turning it on when my brother imports six pokemon to my Diamond.

The Jr Trainer
05-27-2007, 04:52 PM
No it's not the screen. It's in the part in the middle of the DS that is shaped like a skinny cylinder. I will try turning it on when my brother imports six pokemon to my Diamond.

Just tape it together. That happened to my...the only bad thing is that you cant close it.

LordZangoose
05-27-2007, 04:56 PM
Hahaha! That's your fault for not taking care of valuable objects. I love karma:biggrin:

Adorable_Umbreon
05-27-2007, 04:57 PM
Just tape it together. That happened to my...the only bad thing is that you cant close it.
Well, do you have a one year warrenty?

If not, go to the Nintendo website and try to see what is wrong

Though, if you send it in, you have to play 70$ to fix it

and 4 to 6 weeks of no DS

=o