PDA

View Full Version : Misty ever coming back on Pokemon, or is that it?

AshMistyMayfan
10-01-2004, 05:53 PM
That's disappointing if that's it. Don't say specials, KIds WB never buys the specials that had Misty in it.

Shining Dragonite
10-05-2004, 02:35 AM
misty must come back. They say that she was the "glue" of pokemon--she tied the show together.

Ace
10-05-2004, 03:14 AM
Like Arnold S. on the Terminator movies:

She'll be bahk.

*1 season later*

Too late...pokemon died :tongue:

Nah, they would make another apperance eventually. Misty should have a larger "recurring" role

AshMistyMayfan
10-05-2004, 08:38 AM
If Japan knows anything of 'sweeps' as we have those in September, November, February, and May of each year, why can't they have Misty appearing during a 'sweeps' period? Sweeps periods always brings about the return of somebody or a reunion like movie. But I think Japan's only sweeps period is the release of another legends movie to theatres.

Hypocrisy is Fun
10-05-2004, 10:06 PM
She will be back, they always come back...*Evil Laugh,laughs-self to death* :goofy:

LuigiWithCheese
10-05-2004, 10:38 PM
Only time will tell :eh: *Dances*

Dark_Legendary_Master
10-14-2004, 11:13 PM
I am doubting it right now. She's a gym leader now. That's probably where she will stay.

Fomorian
10-15-2004, 01:41 AM
Why did she leave in the first place? I thought she and Ash were going to be a couple til the end. Does this mean that Ash and the new girl are going to hook up now?

Dark_Legendary_Master
10-15-2004, 03:35 AM
Ash is what? 15 by now? May is 10. That's going overboard. And nothing really happened between Ash and Misty. That was all rumor.

AshMistyMayfan
10-15-2004, 05:55 AM
May's age is a lie anyway, she's not 10 in seeing, you get the point in looking at her shirt. BUt I doubt Ash and May would dare hook up, that would be an insult. They're friendship only, Ash's future is with Misty. Yeah, TV may never tell it or show it, but that's how I see Ash's future.

Don't say that something has happened between Ash and May! That would be a disaster!

Ash & Kyogre
10-23-2004, 09:17 PM
misty must come back. They say that she was the "glue" of pokemon--she tied the show together.
If she was the glue of Pokemon, wouldn't she glue the show together instead of tieng(sp?) the show together? :tongue:

Ash is what? 15 by now? May is 10. That's going overboard. And nothing really happened between Ash and Misty. That was all rumor.

I think Ash is more like 13 or 14.

過少見積りさ&#
11-12-2004, 11:10 PM
I think she will come back but it will be when we all lose hope, though of course I could be wrong :oops:

NeoRevolution
11-13-2004, 07:00 PM
Why did she leave in the first place? I thought she and Ash were going to be a couple til the end. Does this mean that Ash and the new girl are going to hook up now?

NEVER ash can not hook up with may NEVER misty would kill her a horrible pokemon story mabey that guy wit roselia can hook up wit may. I forget his name i just know he is in pokemon contests.

Raine
11-13-2004, 07:57 PM
I'm prepared for the worst when I say this but...

God forbid her ever returning! She's so...annoying.....And that's bad cos I've never been annoied by an anime character.

But I forgot who said it but, Misty liking Ash isn't a rumor. It goes all the way back to the Orage Islands, at the third Gym Leader I believe. That's when we first found out.

Ash & Kyogre
11-14-2004, 02:08 AM
NEVER ash can not hook up with may NEVER misty would kill her a horrible pokemon story mabey that guy wit roselia can hook up wit may. I forget his name i just know he is in pokemon contests.
The guy with the Roselia is Drew. :wink:

Raine
11-14-2004, 03:24 AM
Yeah, I gotta say that would be a could pair. ^_^

But Misty would be a ***** if she tried to kill May IF her and Ash hooked up (though I know that wouldn't happen). She could be jealous but if she killed her Ash would hate her and there goes all chances. Misty would probably just leave the whole group.

NeoRevolution
11-16-2004, 09:20 PM
thats true Misty should not come back anyways because she lost togepi to the mirage paridise togepi. Togepi is what kept misty a good charachter almost all episodes that had to do with her involved togepi or psyduck

Trainer_Kelly
12-28-2004, 08:22 PM
I don't think Misty is coming back. O.o I'm some what happy about that...then I'm not, also, I'm not a Supporter of AshxMisty...I just think it would end up in disater...>.> Misty actually appears in my fan fictions...that I haven't written anywhere else but my head...>.>

Metal Mario
12-28-2004, 08:26 PM
I don't think she is coming back

Ruby
12-28-2004, 08:38 PM
thats true Misty should not come back anyways because she lost togepi to the mirage paridise togepi. Togepi is what kept misty a good charachter almost all episodes that had to do with her involved togepi or psyduck

She lost Togepi? :| OMG! HOW COULD SHE DO THAT? :angry: :dazed: