Deoxsis
Shinies
Squirtle

Offering:
Raikou
Entei
Darkrai*
Sheymin*

*Use the japanese elite four door glitch to get to them. Caught them myself, and cloned to satisfy multiple trades. I still consider them legit, you may call them semi legit, what have you.

Don't be dumb and be like Darkrai for squritle lolez. If you want to give me squirtle then I can give you one of the Sinnoh starters or suggest something.

What it do, baby.

ASHv7
05-28-2007, 12:57 AM
Looking for all legit:
Celebi
Deoxsis
Shinies
Squirtle

Offering:
Raikou
Entei
Darkrai*
Sheymin*

*Use the japanese elite four door glitch to get to them. Caught them myself, and cloned to satisfy multiple trades. I still consider them legit, you may call them semi legit, what have you.

Don't be dumb and be like Darkrai for squritle lolez. If you want to give me squirtle then I can give you one of the Sinnoh starters or suggest something.

What it do, baby.
I have wartutle want it?

Corinthian Baby
05-28-2007, 12:58 AM
Yeah sure. Anything specific you want and I can see if I have it?

ASHv7
05-28-2007, 12:59 AM
Yeah sure. Anything specific you want and I can see if I have it?
I can give u an egg i have to breed it ok? ill give it 2 u free :)

Corinthian Baby
05-28-2007, 01:00 AM
Thanks man.

Jase
05-28-2007, 01:02 AM
I want Raikou, anything else you want? Check my stuff out, link in siggy.

Corinthian Baby
05-28-2007, 01:05 AM
Well we can do small time trades for some of the third gen starters but, pretty much those are the only legendaries left that I need. Maybe we can do it for a shiny, do you have any?

Jase
05-28-2007, 01:26 AM
Well we can do small time trades for some of the third gen starters but, pretty much those are the only legendaries left that I need. Maybe we can do it for a shiny, do you have any?
I only swap shinies for shinies. You'll know what I have if you check my thread, link from siggy.

Corinthian Baby
05-28-2007, 01:31 AM
Sorry man you don't really have anything I want/need.