PDA

View Full Version : ~Trading Post VERY MANY Pokemon here~

Muku
05-28-2007, 04:32 AM
Well I have always wanted a shiny Ninetales or an EV trained one OR one with a good moveset so if you have one I can offer any of these but you can also offer anything else for these as long as they are good but the shiny ninetales/ev/great moveset ninetales is an instant YES on any of these pokemon.

Lugia
Ho-oh
Mew
Darkrai
Giratina
Feraligatr
Rayquaza
Female feebass
Elekid w/ Electirizer
Ditto
Swampert
Wobbuffet
Omanyte
Absol
Trapinch
Aggron
Meganium
Groudon
Scyther w/ Metal Coat
Dragonair
Weavile
Umbreon
Kabutops
Anorith
Cyndaquil
Carnivine
Farfetch'D
Machamp
Lucario
Luxray
Nidoking
Nidoqueen
Heatran
Torkoal
Hoothoot
Spinarak
Eevee
Relicanth
Jigglypuff
Snubbul
Chimeco
Ampharos
Dragonite
Shiny Smeargle
Charmander
Scizor
Empoleon
Umbreon
Swampert

BladeTest
05-28-2007, 04:48 AM
Well I have always wanted a shiny Ninetales or an EV trained one OR one with a good moveset so if you have one I can offer any of these but you can also offer anything else for these as long as they are good but the shiny ninetales/ev/great moveset ninetales is an instant YES on any of these pokemon.

Lugia
Ho-oh
Mew
Darkrai
Giratina
Feraligatr
Rayquaza
Female feebass
Elekid w/ ElectirizerDitto
Swampert
Wobbuffet
Omanyte
Absol
Trapinch
Aggron
Meganium
Groudon
Scyther w/ Metal Coat
Dragonair
Weavile
Umbreon
Kabutops
Anorith
Cyndaquil
Carnivine
Farfetch'D
Machamp
Lucario
Luxray
Nidoking
Nidoqueen
Heatran
Torkoal
Hoothoot
Spinarak
Eevee
Relicanth
Jigglypuff
Snubbul
Chimeco
Ampharos
Dragonite
Shiny Smeargle
Charmander
Scizor
Empoleon
Umbreon
SwampertWell, I can offer a Male Togetic, a Male/Female Spiritomb, any Sinnoh Starter, Bulbasaur,Squritile,Cyndaquil, or a Torchic, also I can offer a Female Snorunt for the Elekid you're offering!:biggrin:

Muku
05-28-2007, 04:57 AM
Well, I can offer a Male Togetic, a Male/Female Spiritomb, any Sinnoh Starter, Bulbasaur,Squritile,Cyndaquil, or a Torchic, also I can offer a Female Snorunt for the Elekid you're offering!:biggrin:
Umm could you offer forsslass? she is my favorite :)

BladeTest
05-28-2007, 05:01 AM
Umm could you offer forsslass? she is my favorite :) I would but I'm all out of Dawn Stones!*Cries!* I could try to get someone to trade me one, if you could save me the Elekid?

Muku
05-28-2007, 05:06 AM
I would but I'm all out of Dawn Stones!*Cries!* I could try to get someone to trade me one, if you could save me the Elekid?
I have like 7 electerizers and like 11 elekids so sure!

BladeTest
05-28-2007, 05:07 AM
I have like 7 electerizers and like 11 elekids so sure!Okay thanks! Wait, I can clone mines!

Muku
05-28-2007, 05:16 AM
Okay thanks! Wait, I can clone mines!
sweet! Dose she have a good moveset?

BladeTest
05-28-2007, 05:24 AM
sweet! Dose she have a good moveset?Well, I just got it. It's at lv.42. It knows Thunderbolt,Ice Fang,Crunch,and Hail(Since it's ability, is which I belive is called Snow Cloak, which raise evasion in battle, while Hail is active)

Muku
05-28-2007, 05:27 AM
Well, I just got it. It's at lv.42. It knows Thunderbolt,Ice Fang,Crunch,and Hail(Since it's ability, is which I belive is called Snow Cloak, which raise evasion in battle, while Hail is active)
Thats good I guess :) well is she rdy?

BladeTest
05-28-2007, 05:31 AM
Thats good I guess :) well is she rdy?My Wi-Fi is acting kind of weird, so it'll take a little longer, sorry!:oops:

Muku
05-28-2007, 05:33 AM
My Wi-Fi is acting kind of weird, so it'll take a little longer, sorry!:oops:
np I am watching a movie at this time as well so it's no trouble :)

Who
05-28-2007, 05:41 AM
I can offer a Palkia or a Mewtwo for your Mew. How about it? The Mew is legit correct?

Muku
05-28-2007, 05:50 AM
I can offer a Palkia or a Mewtwo for your Mew. How about it? The Mew is legit correct?
I am not sure actully I got it from a friend, he said he cloned it in ruby so I would think so...

BladeTest
05-28-2007, 05:54 AM
Okay, it fianlly worked!*screams like a girl*. Post your name since it's no in your sig. But mines is, just tell me when you're ready to trade!

Muku
05-28-2007, 05:57 AM
Okay, it fianlly worked!*screams like a girl*. Post your name since it's no in your sig. But mines is, just tell me when you're ready to trade!
KK my name is TurtleB and I will be in there now :)

BladeTest
05-28-2007, 06:03 AM
Was it with or without the Eletririzer?

Muku
05-28-2007, 06:24 AM
Was it with or without the Eletririzer?
didn't have it! Sorry forgot to put it on >>

BladeTest
05-28-2007, 06:30 AM
didn't have it! Sorry forgot to put it on >>Um ok,how about I trade it back to you and you give the item?

Muku
05-28-2007, 06:35 AM
Um ok,how about I trade it back to you and you give the item?
Lol I shall just trade u one with the item ! hurry and get into the room!

BladeTest
05-28-2007, 06:36 AM
Lol I shall just trade u one with the item ! hurry and get into the room!
Okay!(Sorry for the 4 word rule!)

Muku
05-28-2007, 07:42 AM
PM me if you need anything of mine and I will respond ASAP also Remember Shiny/ EV trained/ good moveseted Ninetales is a yes on ANYTHING! :)

The_Ultimate
05-28-2007, 11:28 AM
I have like 7 electerizers and like 11 elekids so sure!

if you could trade me one of those electrizers and an elekid (boy or female) ill offer a lv60 drapion or a lv70 Toxicroak

magentaman
05-28-2007, 11:41 AM
i have a level 5 ninetales with a max beaity stat that has won all the hoenn beauty contests

Muku
05-28-2007, 06:31 PM
i have a level 5 ninetales with a max beaity stat that has won all the hoenn beauty contests
O well I meant like maxed out EVs like speed, Atk, Def , ect... or with a good moveset and if it won all beauty contests then it has a contest moveset >.> but its a yes if it is shiny?

Caecity
05-28-2007, 06:39 PM

Lugia
Ho-oh
Mew
Darkrai
Giratina
Feraligatr
Rayquaza
Female feebass
Elekid w/ Electirizer
Ditto
Swampert
Wobbuffet
Omanyte
Absol
Trapinch
Aggron
Meganium
Groudon
Scyther w/ Metal Coat
Dragonair
Weavile
Umbreon
Kabutops
Anorith
Cyndaquil
Carnivine
Farfetch'D
Machamp
Lucario
Luxray
Nidoking
Nidoqueen
Heatran
Torkoal
Hoothoot
Spinarak
Eevee
Relicanth
Jigglypuff
Snubbul
Chimeco
Ampharos
Dragonite
Shiny Smeargle
Charmander
Scizor
Empoleon
Umbreon
Swampert

I must have it.-gnaws on computer screen-

sachizilla
05-28-2007, 06:41 PM
I have a few eeves i can trade, or a level 1 spirit bomb if your interested for that cyndaquil

Legend_Killer
05-28-2007, 07:39 PM
What level is the dragonair?

Muku
05-29-2007, 05:04 AM
KK pmed most of ya'll :)

eddieriosjr
01-21-2008, 02:52 AM
[QUOTE=Muku;1139740]Well I have always wanted a shiny Ninetales or an EV trained one OR one with a good moveset so if you have one I can offer any of these but you can also offer anything else for these as long as they are good but the shiny ninetales/ev/great moveset ninetales is an instant YES on any of these pokemon.

Lugia
Ho-oh
Mew
Darkrai
Giratina
Feraligatr
Rayquaza
Female feebass
Elekid w/ Electirizer
Ditto [I NEED THIS]
Swampert
Wobbuffet
Omanyte
Absol
Trapinch
Aggron
Meganium
Groudon
Scyther w/ Metal Coat [I NEED THIS
Dragonair
Weavile
Umbreon
Kabutops
Anorith
Cyndaquil
Carnivine
Farfetch'D
Machamp
Lucario
Luxray
Nidoking
Nidoqueen
Heatran
Torkoal
Hoothoot
Spinarak
Eevee
Relicanth
Jigglypuff
Snubbul
Chimeco
Ampharos
Dragonite
Shiny Smeargle
Charmander
Scizor
Empoleon
Umbreon
Swampert

I need those pokemon my email= eddieriosjr@yahoo.com

FC: 4811 5188 6893 Eddie

I will send you back a syther with a metal coat k? for the ditto i got a lvl 60 Mime Jr. Female i also have unknown E