PDA

View Full Version : i need help at kingdom hearts

rygel960
05-28-2007, 10:38 AM
i know this is kinda odd, but i need help defeating sephiroth

note:i don't have ultima weapon yet

Yggdrasill
05-28-2007, 11:57 AM
You should get Ultima Weapon, you'll need it.
Anyway these are some tips:

- Be at LEAST LV70, and make sure you have Ultima Weapon. :P

- Don't just run in slashing, look for an opportunity to get a few slashes in.

- Strike-Raid is vital. After he has lost about 1 bar he'll do a move called "Heartless Angel", this will reduce your MP AND HP to 1, so you'll have to intercept him, Strike-raid is the best way to do it.

- KH1's Sephiroth IS harder than KH2's. If you're having trouble beating KH2 Sephiroth then don't bother trying to beat KH1's, he's a lot harder.

- Don't use Magic. No type of magic affects him. Although, be sure to cast "Aero" on yourself to reduce the damage you take from him.

- Disable the ability "Ragnarok". If you have this equipped; disable it. The final move doesn't hurt him and Arcs Arcanum is much better.

I hope those tips help. :P

Jet
05-28-2007, 01:06 PM
it's actually possible to beat KH1 Sephiroth without Ultima Weapon; you need some other Keyblade with a high attack... I beat Sephiroth for the 1st time with Metal Chocobo, I was around level 80-ish that time...

- one important note you forgot to point out - all of your item slots should be elixers; or at least the best potions out there...

- obviously you have to cast magic; Curaga... have that in your shortcuts... in KH1, Aeroga is important too.

- it's also important to put super glide in to dash out of the way if you need a curaga.

- Strike Raid is important in KH1 for the first few rounds where Sephiroth's HP bar doesn't go down during the first parts of the fight.

- In KH2, it's all about pressing the triangle button at the right time... I seriously believe that you can't beat Sephiroth in KH2 if you're lvl 70, I've tried so many times... okay, maybe its possible, but it's DAMN hard, I never did. I beat him around level 80 something as well.

Yggdrasill
05-28-2007, 02:37 PM
- In KH2, it's all about pressing the triangle button at the right time... I seriously believe that you can't beat Sephiroth in KH2 if you're lvl 70, I've tried so many times... okay, maybe its possible, but it's DAMN hard, I never did. I beat him around level 80 something as well.
I remember seeing a Youtube video of someone beating KH2 Sephiroth at LV41. I'll try looking for it, then I'll post it here. :P
There's also another video of someone beating KH2 Sephiroth without getting hurt once, again, I'll try find it and post it here.

rygel960
05-29-2007, 12:23 PM
You should get Ultima Weapon, you'll need it.
Anyway these are some tips:

- Be at LEAST LV70, and make sure you have Ultima Weapon. :P

- Don't just run in slashing, look for an opportunity to get a few slashes in.

- Strike-Raid is vital. After he has lost about 1 bar he'll do a move called "Heartless Angel", this will reduce your MP AND HP to 1, so you'll have to intercept him, Strike-raid is the best way to do it.

- KH1's Sephiroth IS harder than KH2's. If you're having trouble beating KH2 Sephiroth then don't bother trying to beat KH1's, he's a lot harder.

- Don't use Magic. No type of magic affects him. Although, be sure to cast "Aero" on yourself to reduce the damage you take from him.

- Disable the ability "Ragnarok". If you have this equipped; disable it. The final move doesn't hurt him and Arcs Arcanum is much better.

I hope those tips help. :P
i tryed the strike raid thing earlier, it didn't work

Jet
05-30-2007, 09:57 AM
we're assuming you're playing KH1 then...

at first, his life bar will NOT decrease visually, but it IS decreasing... just keep hitting him... when you finish off 1 bar, stop Strike Raiding, it'll be useless. Glide is important, because when he teleports away, try to immediately lock on on him, because most likely he'll use Sin Harvest next; the skill which I think that annoys you the most since it drops ur MP to 0 and HP to 1... Glide to him, and attack. When he says Sin Harvest, you still have some time before the actual effect takes place.

After some beating, when he runs around and several giant orb thingies suround you, just always cure yourself and have Aeroga on... but still be alert because he will still use Sin Harvest, and sometimes he won't even say "Sin Harvest"... there will be a distinct sound when it is used, so take note of that.

rygel960
05-30-2007, 01:14 PM
we're assuming you're playing KH1 then...

at first, his life bar will NOT decrease visually, but it IS decreasing... just keep hitting him... when you finish off 1 bar, stop Strike Raiding, it'll be useless. Glide is important, because when he teleports away, try to immediately lock on on him, because most likely he'll use Sin Harvest next; the skill which I think that annoys you the most since it drops ur MP to 0 and HP to 1... Glide to him, and attack. When he says Sin Harvest, you still have some time before the actual effect takes place.

After some beating, when he runs around and several giant orb thingies suround you, just always cure yourself and have Aeroga on... but still be alert because he will still use Sin Harvest, and sometimes he won't even say "Sin Harvest"... there will be a distinct sound when it is used, so take note of that.
i'll try that

rygel960
05-31-2007, 08:07 AM
i'll try that
still could'nt stop sephiroth from doing sin harvest angle cause sometimes the glide goes the wrong way

Jet
06-01-2007, 12:37 PM
don't double post... and well keep trying gawd =/ that's all there is too it, by now you should've "memorized"/remembered what his attacks are -_-

Yggdrasill
06-01-2007, 03:16 PM
Did you try using Strike-Raid when he says "Sins Harvest"?
It's recommended by most guides to use Strike-Raid against him just as he starts using it, instead of glide.

Also, if you get the red halo above your head: it's already too late to interrupt him and you're going to get hit by it, ready an Elixer and use it just after it hits you.

You could try watching some videos on Youtube, we can't explain exactly how to beat him, most of the battle involves skill.

rygel960
06-02-2007, 01:45 AM
Did you try using Strike-Raid when he says "Sins Harvest"?
It's recommended by most guides to use Strike-Raid against him just as he starts using it, instead of glide.

Also, if you get the red halo above your head: it's already too late to interrupt him and you're going to get hit by it, ready an Elixer and use it just after it hits you.

You could try watching some videos on Youtube, we can't explain exactly how to beat him, most of the battle involves skill.
no, i did it when he completely did it, anyways, i tried the strike raid strategy again, i beated him, thx for the suggestion