PDA

View Full Version : Having a problem with the GTS

OrexxerO
05-28-2007, 08:27 PM
Alright, well after spending the last 4 hours or so getting my stupid router working with my DS, I go to the GTS. I have a Kadabra im trying to trade.

Anyways, I go into the GTS, start the "do you want to connect?" thing, and it starts connecting, but then it just says "Disconnecting from GTS returning to reception counter" without saying theres no internet or anything close to it. Can someone please tell me whats going on so I can finally get on to GTS? Thanks.

Who
05-28-2007, 08:32 PM
The gts is down, it happens occasionally. There is no way to get on it right now.

dakurai
05-28-2007, 08:33 PM
Alright, well after spending the last 4 hours or so getting my stupid router working with my DS, I go to the GTS. I have a Kadabra im trying to trade.

Anyways, I go into the GTS, start the "do you want to connect?" thing, and it starts connecting, but then it just says "Disconnecting from GTS returning to reception counter" without saying theres no internet or anything close to it. Can someone please tell me whats going on so I can finally get on to GTS? Thanks.
GTS been down for ages, don't worry, it's not you :wink:

People say Game FReak is fixing the cloning glitch

OrexxerO
05-28-2007, 08:35 PM
Thanks for the "kind" response. You wouldn't imagine how many losers respond back something like this:

"Nub loser, get out of here its always down lol noobs.."

Ran into quite a few of those people :P.

Anyways though, I have just been trying to get online for the past 4 hours and now I thought the GTS was screwing up because of me. Thanks for the help. Just got pearl saturday.

Ralin
05-28-2007, 08:39 PM
they better not fix the cloning glitch. I haven't gotten to use it yet.

OrexxerO
05-28-2007, 08:45 PM
Hmm, would you mind telling me how to clone? That would definately come in handy for trading. I knew there was a way, haven't learned it yet. Please explain this to me.

dakurai
05-28-2007, 08:49 PM
Hmm, would you mind telling me how to clone? That would definately come in handy for trading. I knew there was a way, haven't learned it yet. Please explain this to me.
Don't know whether it will still be there after GTS is back up now...

OrexxerO
05-28-2007, 08:50 PM
I understand that, but if it happens to still be there. It would still be nice to know so I can do it myself.

So please do tell me how to do it.

Suizou-Sama
05-28-2007, 09:10 PM
GTS is back up now.

OrexxerO
05-28-2007, 09:43 PM
Yep noticed.

Lord Torterra
05-28-2007, 09:52 PM
happened to me too. but apparently after a month or two later, gts works fine for me. try rebooting ur router.

pokerufan7
05-28-2007, 09:54 PM
I hope they dont get rid of the clonig glitch

Suizou-Sama
05-28-2007, 10:09 PM
I hope they dont get rid of the clonig glitch
I don't think they will. If they were able to do so, they would've gotten rid of it before the US version hit shelves. And if you think about it, it's a two-way glitch, because it depends on both the server and the game cart. So unless they released a patch for people's games then I don't think it's possible.

Mentaly_unsound
07-03-2007, 01:55 AM
I havent had any trouble with my GTS so it may be your firewall thats blocking access.