PDA

View Full Version : VPP Trainer Card Enquiry

Manjoume Jun
10-02-2004, 10:32 PM
Hey, um... just wondering whether someone can direct me to where I can find a trainer card template?

Not too bothered about the colour, but preferably one that hasn't already been recoloured by someone else.

Once I can get one, I'm gonna' experiment, lol, I'll post it here to show off the results when I'm done!!

Thanks in advance to whoever can help!

Matthew
10-03-2004, 12:45 AM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

They have alot of cards there... they have a whole section devoted to them I beleive.

Manjoume Jun
10-03-2004, 01:17 PM
Wow, PC really has a lot of stuff there... well, thanks Matthew, now if you check my sig you'll see my new VPP Trainer Card!!

Pretty nifty, eh?

Although it'll need editing every now and then, I'll just have to do it less often so that I don't have to go through all the hassle of doing so, :P

Well, there we go!

Matthew
10-03-2004, 05:06 PM
YEah. I was browsing through Serebii forums for anything intersesting and I noticed that trainer cards were very popular there, and so I clicked a link in one of the card threads and it brought me over to PC... heh.. And your welcome, glad I can be of help.

Manjoume Jun
10-07-2004, 11:29 PM
Yay, I updated my VPP Trainer Card and found that my Scyther has evolved into Scizor, w00t!!

Matthew
10-08-2004, 03:32 AM
HEh... congrats on your evo XD Scizor is a cool mon.