PDA

View Full Version : Poke'mon Adventure

patchfur
05-29-2007, 01:00 AM
Alright, first off, I'm Jessica. I'm new, so I really don't know anybody, but I'm not new to RPing, or writing, in fact I want to be an author, so...Let's hope this is a good Rp, and I look forward to RPing with you all!

Rules:

1) No powerplaying/Gmodding. Cha'll know what this is, I hope. Just don't do it.

2) Minimum cussing. You know the drill.

3) Respect one another

Alright, and now the plot!

PLOT:

Long ago, humans didn't bother with poke'mon. In fact, they barely knew they existed. But they did. The poke'mon stayed in their wild habitats, but the time came when the humans began taking too much of their land. They rebelled and attacked. The humans soon lost the war, obviously. But poke'mon were always fairly peaceful creatures back in that time, and soon a treaty was formed between the two races. The poke'mon would accompany the humans, and the humans would live peacefully with them, also.

Years after the war, a young girl, Lily, was born. Her mother was a gypsy who had only one poke'mon, a bellossom. Lily was raised for ten years as a gypsy, but she always wanted more civilization than her mother could offer her. She went away to Twinleaf town. Lily there started her poke'mon journey, with a chimchar. However, a group of people were rising, turning the poke'mon against the humans once more, and it's only a matter of time before war breaks out again...

Bio Form:

Name-
Age-(Not nessacarily your own age)
Gender-
Starter Poke'mon-(not nessacarily an official starter)
History- (opt.)
Looks -
Personality -

Example Bio:

Name-Lily
Age-10
Gender-female
Starter Poke'mon-Chimchar
History- Read the plot...She found out about Team Fang, who are planning to start a war and take over the world.
Looks - Lily has red hair and hazel eyes. She stands about 5' 6" - 7" and weighs about 120 lbs.
Personality - Lily is normally nice, but does have bi-polor-ish moments.

This starts right after what was described in the plot, I'm Lily. Please join in so we can start. I'll start the actual RP when I have at least one more person...Oh, and PM me anything OC directed at me, and during the RP please put () around your OC and keep OC to a minimum. Thanks and have fun!

Scourge of Amaranth
05-29-2007, 01:11 AM
Alright, first off, I'm Jessica. I'm new, so I really don't know anybody, but I'm not new to RPing, or writing, in fact I want to be an author, so...Let's hope this is a good Rp, and I look forward to RPing with you all!

Rules:

1) No powerplaying/Gmodding. Cha'll know what this is, I hope. Just don't do it.

2) Minimum cussing. You know the drill.

3) Respect one another

Alright, and now the plot!

PLOT:

Long ago, humans didn't bother with poke'mon. In fact, they barely knew they existed. But they did. The poke'mon stayed in their wild habitats, but the time came when the humans began taking too much of their land. They rebelled and attacked. The humans soon lost the war, obviously. But poke'mon were always fairly peaceful creatures back in that time, and soon a treaty was formed between the two races. The poke'mon would accompany the humans, and the humans would live peacefully with them, also.

Years after the war, a young girl, Lily, was born. Her mother was a gypsy who had only one poke'mon, a bellossom. Lily was raised for ten years as a gypsy, but she always wanted more civilization than her mother could offer her. She went away to Twinleaf town. Lily there started her poke'mon journey, with a chimchar. However, a group of people were rising, turning the poke'mon against the humans once more, and it's only a matter of time before war breaks out again...

Bio Form:

Name-
Age-(Not nessacarily your own age)
Gender-
Starter Poke'mon-(not nessacarily an official starter)
History- (opt.)
Looks -
Personality -

Example Bio:

Name-Lily
Age-10
Gender-female
Starter Poke'mon-Chimchar
History- Read the plot...She found out about Team Fang, who are planning to start a war and take over the world.
Looks - Lily has red hair and hazel eyes. She stands about 5' 6" - 7" and weighs about 120 lbs.
Personality - Lily is normally nice, but does have bi-polor-ish moments.

This starts right after what was described in the plot, I'm Lily. Please join in so we can start. I'll start the actual RP when I have at least one more person...Oh, and PM me anything OC directed at me, and during the RP please put () around your OC and keep OC to a minimum. Thanks and have fun!
This is in the wrong section... signups go in the signup board...

redbirdknight13
03-06-2008, 07:07 PM
(ooc) That was an awesome plot I loved it.

Name- Mike
Age-14
Gender- Male
Starter Poke'mon-pikachu

History-I just moved here by my self I had my pikachu( sparks) with me my hole life.

Looks - I wear a T-shirt and baggy camo jeans. I have a backpack and I wear a baseball cap. I wear gloves cut off att the nuckles.

Personality - I am nice and kinda goofy I like to battle all the time with anyone.

Dragonair_blizzard
03-07-2008, 08:55 AM
Seriously, don't revive old threads over a MONTH old. it is about a ten months old.