PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Dawn of the Galactic Civil War

rufus6june
05-29-2007, 01:30 AM
NOTE: This is one of my first RPs ever ok.

Rules:

1, Have fun
2, No Gmodding
3, Be respectful
4, other basic role play rules

Plot:

This is based on alot of fannon by me.
At the end of the clone wars, the empire was made. But in 19 BBY when the war ended, the empire took over the peacful planet they had recently helped of Ternekia. The people of the planet began rebelling, this was an act of civil war against the empire before the actual rebellion began. Soon the rebels and Ternekian Forces moved too a northern area of forest and mountains. A battle is on the horizon, a battle of destruction. Too be named The Seige of the North.

Sigh Up sheet:

Name:
Group: (Etheir the Ternekian Rebellion/Army or Empire, Jedi might be accepted)
Bio:
Looks: (sprite if wanted)

Ill have mine up later.

Opolious
05-29-2007, 04:04 AM
Well here is my sheet.

Name:Opolious Korr
Group: Imperial Soldier
Bio: Opolious was a orphan.He had to keep himself alive.His parents died when he was 10 and he had to live on the streets.I did whatever it took to survive.He would steal, attck, or even kill for what he wanted.When he was 16 he joined the imperial army.
Looks:Opolious has dirty blond hair with blue eyes.He is about 5 foot 4in.He weighs about 130 pounds.He wears the standerd Imperial suit.

A word of advice make the plot longer.Also you can add job if you want.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-29-2007, 04:30 AM
I recommend you make this plot longer, and add some more details. There are quite a few things that people might want to know...

Absolman
05-29-2007, 11:48 AM
Name: Bulrock (last name unkown)
Group: Jedi
Bio: fill out later
Looks: fill out later.

rufus6june
05-30-2007, 10:14 PM
Absolman: Unaccepted inless you change what your grouped in and had the rest needed.

Opolious: Accepted if you get rid of the saber part and the dark jedi/sith part.

Lord Fedora
05-30-2007, 10:16 PM
Absolman: Unaccepted inless you change what your grouped in and had the rest needed.

Opolious: Accepted if you get rid of the saber part and the dark jedi/sith part.
This is true. For someone who was so eager for a Star Wars RP Opolious, you don't seem to know much about Star Wars. For one thing, there can only be two Sith at a time, one master and one apprentice, unless you happen to be paying Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, which this is not.

Opolious
05-30-2007, 10:27 PM
Accually in the games there are multiple siths such as KOTAR where there are sith teams to kill Bastilla.I probably know more than anyone here about star wars. ok it has been edited though.

LordZangoose
05-30-2007, 10:37 PM
Accually in the games there are multiple siths such as KOTAR where there are sith teams to kill Bastilla.I probably know more than anyone here about star wars. ok it has been edited though.

I doubt that. And there was only more the a sith and his apprentice before Darth Bane, who introduced the Rule of Two. I'll be leaving now.

Lord Celebi
05-30-2007, 10:59 PM

I'm sorry, but you phail. That was before Darth Bane introduced the rule of two. After ROTJ in the games, they aren't Sith, they're Dark Jedi. There isn't a single Sith after ROTJ until [Sacrifice Spoilers] [Jacen becomes a Sith in Sacrifice after being tutored by Lumiya, who knows some of the Sith ways because she hung around the Emperor and Vader.][/Sacrifice Spoilers] I know much more about Star Wars, Opolious, and I'm happy to demonstrate it in some kind of Star Wars quiz off... Also, join the Dark Council... Because we pwn.

Also, the plot is too short.

*Locked*

Kecleonfan666
05-30-2007, 11:02 PM

LIES.

1. This plot is teeny wincy tiny

You should try RPing in other RP threads to getthe hang of it before making your very own RP. I learned that the hard way, when the RP section was allowed to run wild with no limitations...

*Stops remembering*

Anyway...I'm outta here :P

EDIT: I can stll post and such O:

Kecleonfan666
05-30-2007, 11:06 PM
(Sorry for double post, but...)

I CAN STILL POST O:

Opolious
05-31-2007, 01:37 AM
So can i.Rust i think you missed the lock button.Start the star wars quiz off.I will check out the dark council.MAKE PLOT LONGER!!

Lord Fedora
05-31-2007, 08:10 PM
So can i.Rust i think you missed the lock button.Start the star wars quiz off.I will check out the dark council.MAKE PLOT LONGER!!
Opolious, don't even speak. rust, lock this thing now before my head explodes from all the n00bishness please.

free2rhyme
05-31-2007, 09:56 PM
Rust, I actually think this RP could have some potential. Do you? I know that you are obsessed with StarWars. Sooo, I was thinking, if you stopped being a total D!ck wad, you could fix this RP and may be, a Star Wars RP could last longer then a couple of days.

Charbok
05-31-2007, 10:06 PM
I'm sorry, but you phail. That was before Darth Bane introduced the rule of two. After ROTJ in the games, they aren't Sith, they're Dark Jedi. There isn't a single Sith after ROTJ until [Sacrifice Spoilers] [Jacen becomes a Sith in Sacrifice after being tutored by Lumiya, who knows some of the Sith ways because she hung around the Emperor and Vader.][/Sacrifice Spoilers] I know much more about Star Wars, Opolious, and I'm happy to demonstrate it in some kind of Star Wars quiz off... Also, join the Dark Council... Because we pwn.

Also, the plot is too short.

*Locked*

Why say "*locked*" if you dont have the power to do so?
Also, the only reason there were a gajillion sith in the KOTOR games is because they are during the Sith war.

Lord Celebi
06-01-2007, 12:26 AM
Why say "*locked*" if you dont have the power to do so?
Also, the only reason there were a gajillion sith in the KOTOR games is because they are during the Sith war.

Forgot to tick the 'Lock' box.

*Locked*