PDA

View Full Version : The 'Daly' Department - Home of Shiny Magcargos

Pages : [1] 2

Beech Daly
05-29-2007, 03:24 AM
Welcome to the Daly Department!

Version: Pearl
Code: 0086 9019 2199
Email: pkmnenigmatic@beechdaly.net (Email not working yet)
AIM: Pokenigma Daly or Frteen Crosstown

Updated as of October 1, 2007

NOTE: I can do trades between either 10 AM-4 PM or 4-10 PM (and if between 4-10 PM, maybe one more at 10:35 PM) on weekdays (unless I have the day off work on a weekday, which then it will be 12 noon until 10 PM, and including 10:35 if needed), and one trade for most Saturdays at 6:35 PM. Sundays are erratic. All times Eastern. If I am on the forums, either I am looking to schedule trades, or I can get on Wifi within 10 minutes (if I am at the library)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I WANT RUBY!!!

If you're really serious about this, then read on.

Beech Daly wants Pokemon Ruby - not Sapphire - Ruby. I have Sapphire already, and am willing to trade my blank Sapphire GBA game for a usable Ruby GBA game. if you can do this, PLEASE PM ME ASAP!! Yes, I can mail it out to anywhere in the US and Canada. if to another country, let me know. I will need to research on how much it will cost to ship from Detroit, Michigan, USA.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BEECH DALY BRANDED SHINIES! The Daly Department is the home for shinies which were caught by Beech Daly himself.
These are the shinies that Beech Daly have caught:
- Magcargo - SIX!
- Volbeat - FIVE!
- Raticate - THREE!
-NEW - Weepinbell - ONE!
Get your Beech Daly branded Shiny today!

CLONERS WANTED! Make copies of shinies and EV Trained Lv. 100s for the Daly Department and keep one for your own self and to put for sale in your own thread! This is needed especially if I want to offer up any of my 20 EV trained Pokemon.

RANDOM BONUSES! Every now and then, and on most weekends, I will be doing bonus threads... to get specials and ASAP wants before the weekend closing of the Daly Department. So be on the watch!

BEECHDALY.NET is coming in October! With a more extensive list, including all Pokemon that I have EV trained. Stay in the Daly Department for more details.

LUCKY EGGS! Lately in the orums I have been seeing requests for Lucky eggs. I can migrate 6 at a time, and right now, I have NINE in stock. If you need one, offer up something good!
[B]TRADE RATES
One item for one item. (Lucky Eggs will be extra)
One Pokemon for one Pokemon (without natures/egg moves)
Egg Move/Nature Pokemon = 2 Pokemon, 3 items or a shiny/event.
Shiny = 4 items, 2 Pokemon, or one shiny/event
DEPARTMENT GUIDELINES:
-All Pokemon I prefer to be male (unless genderless, always female, or in an egg).
-Unlike others, yes, I DO and usually PREFER to be eggs. (Better for me to be the OT anyway, heh).
-Except for Shinies, I want most Pokemon to be untouched.
-Legit or cloned, please. Hacked? Mmmm.... maybe, but please let me know. AR cloned items and TMs are allowed.

LEGITIMACY INFO (IDs for all B. Daly Pokemon):
ID: 12934 (Kanto, Fire Red, Game 1)
ID: 46634 (Kanto, Fire Red, Game 2)
ID: 24305 (Hoenn, Emerald)
ID: 45457 (Hoenn, Sapphire)
ID: 41852 (Sinnoh, Pearl)
All of these Pokemon are 110% legit. I swear under oath that I do not own any hacking devices (this will change when I get an AR on October 1), to confirm legitmacy of all Beech Daly pokemon that are traded by myself, and by other people on PE2K. I do not offer any hacked Pokemon. (They will go to the GTS instead of here.)

Special Pokemon:
B. DALY SHINIES! (look at second part)
SHINY CROBAT!
SHINY FEAROW!
HO-OH! (Untouched) Mattle/10048!)
THREE Elekids w/ Cross Chop! (has my Sinnoh ID)
THREE Timid Female Snorunts! (has my Sinnoh ID)
Japanese Pokemon! -- Seedot, Meowth, and Azelf All untouched (except Azelf, which has been slightly touched).
(I know a lot of people have been asking for Japanese Pokemon, so there you are.)

[b]Breedables are available. If you want just that Pokemon, some can be given away for free. Egg moves and natures will be extra, based on the Trade Rate above.

I also have some items to trade, which includes 7 Shiny Stones.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Needed ASAP:
- SPOINK - Untouched - Male - Rash Nature - (Needs to be nicknamed)
- HOOTHOOT - Untouched - Male - Timid or Modest Nature - (Needs to be nicknamed)
- SEEDOT - Untouched - Male - Hasty or Naive Nature - (Needs to be nicknamed)
- BAGON - Untouched - Male - Hasty or Timid Nature - (needs to be nicknamed)
- LATIAS - Untouched - Modest Nature - (Needs to be nicknamed)
- CHIMCHAR - Untouched - Male - Adamant Nature - Must know Fake Out, Fire Punch and Thunderpunch - (Needs to be nicknamed)
- SPIRITOMB - Untouched - Male - Quiet Nature - (Needs to be nicknamed)
- BRONZOR - Untouched - Brave Nature - (Needs to be nicknamed)

Other needed:
-DARKRAI
-ARCEUS
-Egg Move Pokemon (Pokemon shouLD be male unless otherwise can't be).
-Any Rares, Shinies, and Events? (Legit)
-Dittos (ADAMANT, Mild, Rash, Hasty, Relaxed, Lonely)
-***Any Male Pokemon that has of Aerial Ace (mainly the ones that have been TM'd it on, not ones who learn it - like Swellow or Fearow).
-***Any unwanted high level trained Pokemon (80s and up, Electric, Ice, Fire, & Flying Pokemon a plus, Random EVs accepted) with moves at a good base power (at least 60) and high enough in level to OHKO most Pokemon at Route 225 (level 50 and up Fearows and Raticates) and whose combined moves total to have 50 or more PP. Such Pokemon is used ONLY to help to EV train Beech Daly owned Pokemon and will NOT be used in Battle Tower (I ONLY use Beech Daly Pokemon in Battle Tower.) (You all know that Linoones and certain other Pokemon can't defeat even level 50s with one hit [no matter how many levels over they are against the other], so be reasonable with the Pokemon that is traded for me. Since more than likely I will be trading legends and level 100s).

Items needed:
-PP Up and/or PP Max (AT LEAST 100, WANT BADLY - UNTIL OCTOBER 1!)
-Rare Candies (As many as possible until October 1!)

BEECH DALY NOW HAS EVERY TM!!
[b]NOTES:
JasonDeLima -- Interesting trades. Got me a semi-legit Arceus and some shinies from him, woot. I know I will return to him again.
hrc969 -- Love this user's cloning. I go to this person just about most of the time when online.
figmented imagination -- All I can say is, woot.

Edward_Elric - A cloner for the Daly Department. Thanks for being one for me!
Updates are erratic.

Shiny Charizard
05-29-2007, 03:27 AM
I was the one who offered you the Jirachi. I can also get you a Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Burmy, and Skorupi. I'll give you all of that for your Chansey.

Jase
05-29-2007, 03:41 AM
Nature for the shiny Onix? Check my trade thread, link from siggy to see if there's anything you want.

Corinthian Baby
05-29-2007, 04:00 AM
I can trade legit Darkrai, Sheymin, or shiny evee for that shiny onix.

diamond_fan1
05-29-2007, 04:13 AM
i would like the spiritomb for my cyndaquil

Beech Daly
05-30-2007, 02:33 AM
Updated the list.

Diamond Fan - Spiritomb for Cyndaquil. Deal.
Corinthian Baby and Ace Trainer - Sorry. I traded Shiny Onix. Now I have a Shiny Lugia.
Shiny Charizard - Rather not take all of that. I'll just take Skorupi and Jirachi for Chansey.

Ninja TK
05-30-2007, 02:36 AM
I will trade my lv 27 absol (Chaos) for your Lapras..

Beech Daly
05-30-2007, 02:39 AM
Absol! Perfect! I needed an Absol.
I won't be on Wifi tonight, however. I'm well past my Wifi time (since the center closed), so I will have to wait for tomorrow. PM me your friend code so I can put you in the list for tomorrow.

chadi
05-30-2007, 02:45 AM
I'll give you a Shiny Swampert for the Shiny Lugia.

Burningfenix
05-30-2007, 02:53 AM
Deoxys
Dialga

for ur shiny lugia

Who
05-30-2007, 02:54 AM
I'll give you a mudkip for an igglybuff. Sound good?

Corinthian Baby
05-30-2007, 02:57 AM
can trade legit Darkrai, Sheymin, or shiny evee for that shiny Lugia?

Beech Daly
05-30-2007, 02:57 AM
WHO - That I can do, sweet.

UH-OH! We have a face-off! Who'll deal me in for the Shiny Lugia?
Corinthian Baby -- Shaymin and Darkrai ...
Burning Fenix -- Deoxys and Dialga ....

Tough decision .. who will win?
Maybe levels, trained or untrained, or if you want to bump a better offer, just post it. Someone's going to win!

To note, for all trades: I will need you to PM me your Name and Friend Code so I can register you. I am only on Wi-fi on the times listed on the first post.

I Want Shiniez
05-30-2007, 03:05 AM
Do you have multiples of the shiny lugia ? I have these I can trade

Cyndaquil
Mudkip
Absol (im pretty sure)
Trapinch (im pretty sure)
Deoxys
Skorupi
Dialga

Burningfenix
05-30-2007, 03:08 AM
if u trade with me ill throw in
1 Electrizer
1 Masterballs
1 Thunderbolt
1 Flamethrower

Beech Daly
05-30-2007, 03:16 AM
SHINIEZ - Nope. I only have one Shiny (Japanese) Lv. 77 Lugia.

BURNING FENIX - Oooh, now, you're tempting me.
If no one offers me anything better (Unfortunantely I'm not going to be on the Internet much longer because I have to leave), then you might be the winner.

Burningfenix
05-30-2007, 03:19 AM
sweet if i do win we can trade tomorow since u need to go soon, it should give me some time to find u a electrizer

Corinthian Baby
05-30-2007, 03:28 AM
Dude Darkrai and Sheymin are both untouched.
Darkrai is jolly nature
Sheymin is brave nature.
What if I throw in a shiny evee, adament nature?

Dauragon
05-30-2007, 04:03 AM
Ho-oh for Mew with Exp Share or Masterball?

Beech Daly
06-07-2007, 06:00 PM
Phew! I finally updated this thing. So much to do, so little time.
Well the list is updated ... so happy trading!

hal_147
06-07-2007, 06:03 PM
ok i want ho-oh i can give u a shiny groundon and shiny dialga

MustangGT
06-07-2007, 08:11 PM
hey beech, ive got a togepi egg, u want?

also, beech daly is a street in Detroit correct? have u checked out my Motown Cup tournament?

Beech Daly
06-08-2007, 02:20 AM
hey beech, ive got a togepi egg, u want?

also, beech daly is a street in Detroit correct? have u checked out my Motown Cup tournament?
Beech Daly is a street, but not exactly in Detroit. It's a little west of Telegraph, say like ... Dearborn Heights and Redford Township.

Yes, I do need that Togepi egg. I just don't know when I will be on Wifi again. Maybe I can stop in tomorrow in the afternoon and get it? What you want for it?

As far as the the Motown Cup, I will see what I can get into that. For one, I am a little behind as far as Pokemon in levels (since after what happened on May 15). I'm missing a lot of my Pokemon from the original team, so I have not been feeling myself fit for any tourneys for a while. Besides, I'm on a 5-game losing streak, so that kinda puts my chances of me being of any competition to about 1 in about 1,000,000. Even worse since I don't play any of the usual Pokemon (Tyranitar, Garchomp, Weavile, etc of all of the Ubers and OUs, and noting that chances are many might be playing them.

Beech Daly
06-11-2007, 06:06 PM
New updates today! I plan on getting on Wifi within an hour, so make your offers!

MustangGT
06-13-2007, 03:42 AM
Beech Daly is a street, but not exactly in Detroit. It's a little west of Telegraph, say like ... Dearborn Heights and Redford Township.

Yes, I do need that Togepi egg. I just don't know when I will be on Wifi again. Maybe I can stop in tomorrow in the afternoon and get it? What you want for it?

As far as the the Motown Cup, I will see what I can get into that. For one, I am a little behind as far as Pokemon in levels (since after what happened on May 15). I'm missing a lot of my Pokemon from the original team, so I have not been feeling myself fit for any tourneys for a while. Besides, I'm on a 5-game losing streak, so that kinda puts my chances of me being of any competition to about 1 in about 1,000,000. Even worse since I don't play any of the usual Pokemon (Tyranitar, Garchomp, Weavile, etc of all of the Ubers and OUs, and noting that chances are many might be playing them.

i tend to think detroit and dearborn being 1. i know the difference.. my grandpa lives off telegraph by the bridge with the ugly blue arches that was sposed to be "The gateway to detroit"

now i dont want much for the togepi cuz i can get unlimited amount of em

Beech Daly
06-13-2007, 04:29 AM
Blue arches? Hmm, I think that's the Interstate 94 bridge around Telegraph in Taylor, over there by Van Born.

But anyway, nevermind. I just got the Togepi egg (well, just got Togetic at level 4.)

I don't feel like I have enough of a feel with EV training and stuff (or the right Pokemon) to really get into tourneys.

MustangGT
06-13-2007, 06:37 PM
my tournament has level limits in it, its not all lvl 50 and 100 battles

the link is in my sig, just take a look at it, its not like all the rest

if I-94 is the 1 that you get on comin outta metro over by the berry terminal, then yea. blue arches, football shaped things in em...its ugly

Beech Daly
06-19-2007, 06:05 AM
Those types of tourneys take time, because that would also mean that I would have to re-breed certain Pokemon in certain ways, which would take a long time, knowing that I had a few of my friends breed them in a way that would work out. Level limits are okay, but it does get hard when I have surpassed a certain level, and trying to EV train with nature and EV congruency.

However, in any case, I will consider it.

---

Anyway, new update today, featuring two shinys for trade, and some added wants (mainly item wants instead of Pokemon wants).

PokemonTmaster
06-19-2007, 06:08 AM
Those types of tourneys take time, because that would also mean that I would have to re-breed certain Pokemon in certain ways, which would take a long time, knowing that I had a few of my friends breed them in a way that would work out. Level limits are okay, but it does get hard when I have surpassed a certain level, and trying to EV train with nature and EV congruency.

However, in any case, I will consider it.

---

Anyway, new update today, featuring two shinys for trade, and some added wants (mainly item wants instead of Pokemon wants).
Manaphy For Shiny Riolu?

Beech Daly
06-19-2007, 06:13 AM
You got Manaphy? Sweeeet. What's the nature for that Manaphy?
Oh, and can you be on Wifi anytime tomorrow between 5 and 8 PM (Eastern)?

Burner84
06-19-2007, 06:15 AM
Do you happen to have a magby or a slugma 4 trade?
I have Dusk stone, Master ball, Flamethrower, aerial ace that ill trade.

PokemonTmaster
06-19-2007, 06:16 AM
You got Manaphy? Sweeeet. What's the nature for that Manaphy?
Oh, and can you be on Wifi anytime tomorrow between 5 and 8 PM (Eastern)?
Im at pacific time.
so i can do it between 4:00 -5:00 PM Pacific Time.
Lemme Check The Nature...

Beech Daly
06-19-2007, 06:23 AM
Do you happen to have a magby or a slugma 4 trade?

Magby, yes, for I have Magmar and can breed one for you. No, I don't have a Magmarizer. I'm looking for the same thing, lol.

Slugma, definitely yes. They are wild in Stark Mountain (at least in my game, which reminds me, do you have Pearl or Diamond?) so if you need one, I can get you one.

You're offering all of those? Sweeet.
What time can you get on Wifi tomorrow? Anytime between 5 and 8 PM (Eastern time)?

Burner84
06-19-2007, 06:28 AM
tomarrow should not be a problem... i can also do it now.

Mattchu92
06-19-2007, 06:31 AM
Hey i have tons of stones heres all my items below

-Heart Scale (8 available)

-Everstone (2 Available)

-Fire Stone (2 Available)

-Dusk Stone (1 Available)

-Skull Fossil (9 Available)

-Sun Stone (2 Available)

-Leaf Stone (1 Available)

-Thunderstone (1 Available)

-Heatrock (1 Available)

-Oval Stone (1 Available)

-Light Clay (1 Available)

Beech Daly
06-19-2007, 06:32 AM
I wish I can do now. Unfortunantely, circumstances has made it that I can only do Wifi at school, which is between 5 and 8 PM (thanks to my new job and not having Wifi at home). Which is why I am scheduling people so I can write it down, and make sure that I am ready to do the trades when I get off work. (it gives me a reason for me to take my DS to work anyway, lol.)

Mattchu92
06-19-2007, 06:34 AM
so your not intrested in any of my items?

Beech Daly
06-19-2007, 06:37 AM
My edits are in bold.

Hey i have tons of stones heres all my items below

-Heart Scale (8 available) Really? I do have to re-teach some moves to Manectric, Clefable, Piloswine, and another one (who isn't on my mind at the moment). I need maybe four of those?

-Everstone (2 Available) I only need one. But only with an Adamant Ditto.

-Fire Stone (2 Available)

-Dusk Stone (1 Available) I need Mismagius.

-Skull Fossil (9 Available) I forgot which Pokemon that is from. Aerodactyl, maybe? Refresh my memory.. I might need it.

-Sun Stone (2 Available)

-Leaf Stone (1 Available)

-Thunderstone (1 Available)

-Heatrock (1 Available)

-Oval Stone (1 Available)

-Light Clay (1 Available)

What you need?

Mattchu92
06-19-2007, 06:38 AM
Why dont you choose now and we will scheduel for tomorrow or sumthin

Mattchu92
06-19-2007, 06:40 AM
Skull fossil is a Cranidos and for that i would take shiny rioulu and maybe a dialga or even better a palkia

Beech Daly
06-19-2007, 06:40 AM
Right now, Matt, I am looking at two Heart Scales and that Dusk Stone.
What time can you be on tomorrow? I got between 5 and 8 PM Eastern.

EDIT: Oohy, I'll give you the Dialga for all of that.

Mattchu92
06-19-2007, 06:41 AM
when i say "for that i mean everything you want"

Mattchu92
06-19-2007, 06:42 AM
For those three i will seek....

Any legendary

or.... 2 evees 1 male and 1 female

Beech Daly
06-19-2007, 06:44 AM
Okay, then you got yourself a Dialga then.
What time can you get on Wifi tomorrow?

Mattchu92
06-19-2007, 06:45 AM
Actually i dont want dilaga caus ei have diamond and will get that anyways lol sorry yikes. But like i said

2 evees 1 male 1 female

any one legendary
or even 1 shiny

Mattchu92
06-19-2007, 06:45 AM
and i can get on wifi say 4:30 central time

Beech Daly
06-19-2007, 06:51 AM
That's 5:30 Detroit time. I'll schedule you. My friend code and name is on the trainer card. I will need your name and FC.

articun0
06-19-2007, 06:52 AM
@Beech Daly: Check your inbox.

Mattchu92
06-19-2007, 06:54 AM
mine is on my trainer card as well. And so whats the trade your offering besides dialga if absolutly possible id like something different. Oh and ur from detroit im from chicago

Beech Daly
06-19-2007, 06:58 AM
Depends on what you need. Most other Pokemon are ones I can breed, but it is a long list, which is why I just said to ask in case. Just the legendaries and shinies I posted since they are in high demand.

I need to be heading out anyway. Got to go to work.

Mattchu92
06-19-2007, 07:01 AM
well im really intrested in a mew/celebi or a manaphy

Beech Daly
06-19-2007, 07:30 AM
Eek!
Sorry, Matt. Don't have any of those.

jlachameleon
06-19-2007, 07:54 AM
shiny rapidash for a shiny riolu?

Beech Daly
06-19-2007, 09:22 AM
Naaah, not Rapidash ... had one of those already.

Mattchu92
06-19-2007, 06:40 PM
wait i did nt want to cancel.......i was going to ask for a shiny rioulu now lol

Beech Daly
06-20-2007, 01:31 AM
I need this bumped. Mainly because I have some major items up for trade, and some major needs, especially for EV training.

Right now, none of the ones who offered to trade have made it yet. I need them to PM me ASAP. If you can make a better offer for the ones that I have up for trade, just PM me. Plus, I am adding a Lv. 100 Lugia as tradable.

CrazyVulpix
06-20-2007, 01:54 AM
Do you still need a Munchlax? I have one you can have. Untouched.:happy:

Burningfenix
06-20-2007, 01:59 AM
ill trade

SEEDOT!
Munchlax
Nidorans (both M and F)
Koffing

Leaf Stone
Sun Stone
Masterball
Power Lens
TM - Ice Beam

for ur shiny Rilou

CrazyVulpix
06-20-2007, 02:01 AM
I'll give you a Munchlax holding a sun stone for free if you want. :happy:

Beech Daly
06-20-2007, 02:05 AM
Dang, Fenix, I just saw you on Wifi earlier! Kinda wish I saw you then... now, on your offer.... Very interesting. The Ice Beam TM, the Masterball, and Seedot are all the main tempting things ... now, uhhh, maybe, can you get something like a Power Bracer or Power Anklet?

Vulpix, what are you looking for on that Munchlax? (Would have passed, but am kinda lazy on breeding since I have made and/or hatched over 1,000 eggs...) EDIT: Oh, free? You sure? Okay ... when can you get on Wifi tomorrow?

Burningfenix
06-20-2007, 02:06 AM
yea sure i can get one of those pick one i have exaclty the right amount of BP for 1 also i didnt go on wifi today maybe u got confused with some one else

CrazyVulpix
06-20-2007, 02:08 AM
Dang, Fenix, I just saw you on Wifi earlier! Kinda wish I saw you then... now, on your offer.... Very interesting. The Ice Beam TM, the Masterball, and Seedot are all the main tempting things ... now, uhhh, maybe, can you get something like a Power Bracer or Power Anklet?

Vulpix, what are you looking for on that Munchlax? (Would have passed, but am kinda lazy on breeding since I have made and/or hatched over 1,000 eggs...) EDIT: Oh, free? You sure? Okay ... when can you get on Wifi tomorrow?

Nothin, you can just have him. I breed at least 5 a week and I have sun stones coming out my ears (shinnoh underground)...anything is fine.

Sw4mp3rt
06-20-2007, 03:27 AM
k i can give you aerial ace if you have an energy ball (TM53)
and I can give you Earthquake if you have Overheat (TM50)

otudacsnollid
06-20-2007, 03:36 AM
munchlax (i have egg and hatched) for shiny riolu

CrazyVulpix
06-20-2007, 03:38 AM
I only have one Munchlax left for today...do you want it or no? Like I said, it's free.:biggrin: seriously I don't mind. I feel good helping people.

otudacsnollid
06-20-2007, 03:41 AM
i want the shiny riolu i have the munchlax

Beech Daly
06-20-2007, 03:50 AM
SW4MP3RT - I got both of them. Care to schedule a day and time?

VULPIX - Yeah, I'll take that Munchlax. Can you keep it until tomorrow? I won't be able to get on Wifi until then.

OTUDACSNOLLID - I'll pass. I would need a better offer.

Mattchu92
06-20-2007, 03:51 AM
Hey how bout those items you wanted for the lugia?

CrazyVulpix
06-20-2007, 03:51 AM
SW4MP3RT - I got both of them. Care to schedule a day and time?

VULPIX - Yeah, I'll take that Munchlax. Can you keep it until tomorrow? I won't be able to get on Wifi until then.

OTUDACSNOLLID - I'll pass. I would need a better offer.

Sure thing! ^^ Just be sure to PM me when you get online. I'll save Munchlax for you untill then.

cacatua
06-20-2007, 03:53 AM
i have poliwag and leaf stone want them

if so what can you give me?

Sw4mp3rt
06-20-2007, 03:56 AM
ill post when im ready

articun0
06-20-2007, 03:57 AM
@Beech Daly: Do you want to trade right now?

ArbokIsTheBest
06-20-2007, 04:01 AM
Do you got a umbreon level 80 or above?

Sw4mp3rt
06-20-2007, 04:12 AM
im ready to trade!! my FC is 4768 3919 7572

Beech Daly
06-20-2007, 08:15 AM
ARBOK - Yipe. My Umbreon is only level 11... darn.

CACATUA - Poliwag I'll take. Don't need the Leaf Stone yet (waiting until I get my Exeggcute into Pearl). What Pokemon you're looking for?

MATT - As long as I had that Lugia, I need an even better offer.

Hmmm, which reminds me, I actually asked for another level 100 for the level 100 Lugia, but I guess I could try getting a lot of much needed stuff for it. of course, it is a Lugia, heh.

Sw4mp3rt
06-20-2007, 02:06 PM
sitll waiting to trade... pm me when you're ready..........

Beech Daly
06-21-2007, 07:57 AM
Gotta bump this. Some added new Pokemon for trade and want, and some other pseudo-important stuff ... :susp:

Sw4mp3rt
06-21-2007, 08:32 PM
So trade on 6/21 5.00 pm...

Beech Daly
06-26-2007, 04:35 AM
Yay, I made some new edits to the trading department. Let's see what I'm being offered for when I get on Wifi tomorrow at 5:00. :)

Burningfenix
06-26-2007, 04:40 AM
ADAMANT NATURE DITTO
Masterball

for shiny rilou?

Beech Daly
06-26-2007, 04:43 AM
I've been itching for that Adamant nature Ditto for a while. And the Masterball is a bonus.
Deal, Fenix. Can you get on Wifi tomorrow at 5:00?

Froslass
06-26-2007, 04:44 AM
I've PM'd you and posted in my topic several times that I have your Tauros ready; you can pick the unhatched egg or the hatched one that's Adamant with best IVs in speed.

Burningfenix
06-26-2007, 04:45 AM
5GT ok i think i can make it

Beech Daly
06-26-2007, 04:49 AM
Oops! Sorry, Froslass, I had not been on Wifi, or even in for forums, for a while, since I was gone. I will be on Wifi tomorrow at about 5:00 PM (Eastern time) after I get off work. I will have your Japanese Mime Jr. at that time, or if you can come between 5 and 8 PM. Oh, and BTW, I'll take the unhatched egg.

Fenix: I'll see you at 5:00.

Froslass
06-26-2007, 04:54 AM
So that's from 4 PM to 7 PM for me. I should be on any time during that range, so if you just drop me a PM here when you're ready, I'll be there to trade shortly. :)

Beech Daly
06-26-2007, 05:09 AM
That means I will have to stop by the library before going to Wifi. But yeah, as long as I am not asked to do anything extra at work, I will more than likely be on the forum for a hot minute to send a PM (which I rarely do), and then head to Wifi. I'll say 5:15.

(Usually when I get to the Wifi area I am usually met with the rest of the Pokemon trainers. Which is why I usually try to get there promptly at 5:00.)

Froslass
06-26-2007, 05:17 AM
If it's too inconvenient to drop a PM, that's perfectly okay, if you just give me a specific time to be on Wi-Fi, I'll be there, ready to go. 4:15 CST, then?

Beech Daly
06-26-2007, 05:48 AM
(lol).
Yeah.

Get off the express bus from work.
Run into campus.
(Perhaps) Go into the library and send PM.
Run (next door or) straight to the lounge.
Say hi to the other trainers (there are 20 of us who play Pokemon too!) and get to playing.

Fenix got 5:00, and it's for one Pokemon, so I will see you at 5:15 (4:15 your time).

Envoy of Chaos
06-26-2007, 05:53 AM
I would like to make an offer for the shiny adamant Riolu. Adamant ditto and Volt Tackle Pichu egg + Expert Belt (x1 or 2) or instead of (or with one EQ TM).

The Riolu is legit correct?

Beech Daly
06-26-2007, 06:28 AM
Darn! Okay, Envoy, here's the scoop. Right now, I already made the deal with Burningfenix on the Shiny Riolu (yes, it is legit). If that person isn't seen at 5:00 tomorrow, then I will consider your offer (which seems sweeeeet). (But I have made a recent trade with Fenix before, so I doubt it, but I don't know).

PokemonTmaster
06-26-2007, 06:32 AM
Darn! Okay, Envoy, here's the scoop. Right now, I already made the deal with Burningfenix on the Shiny Riolu (yes, it is legit). If that person isn't seen at 5:00 tomorrow, then I will consider your offer (which seems sweeeeet). (But I have made a recent trade with Fenix before, so I doubt it, but I don't know).

Remember the manaphy shiny riolu trade?!
i forgot about it

Envoy of Chaos
06-26-2007, 06:33 AM

All of the pokemon I offered are ready to trade. I should be on sometime tomorrow night (between 6-11), oh, and I am in Central time (it's 12:30 am right now :biggrin:).

So consider my offer (I'd really like that Riolu. . .) and I'll hopefully talk more (and Hopefully trade) tomorrow night.

Beech Daly
06-26-2007, 06:42 AM
Tmaster - A lot of people were not on at the time when I asked, and I never got a time to schedule you. Not to mention I am just getting home from being out of town, so most of the stuff that wasn't on my first post was gone, since I was so busy training and breeding. So I ended up forgetting too. (sigh) The only problem is you got Manaphy... and I got offers and possible trades on the Shiny Riolu scheduled for tomorrow already...

Envoy - Yeah, I will consider it, if Fenix doesn't show up. I'm an hour ahead, so that would mean 7:00 the earliest for me, and that's cutting it close (since I leave the university Wifi close to or at 8 [ 7 your time].)

Beech Daly
06-27-2007, 04:31 AM
No updates today, but the shiny Riolu is still up for grabs.
Not to mention I have another Shiny Charmander!

[/u]Immediate Wants[/u]
Pokemon: Adamant Ditto (with an everstone), Manaphy, Burmy, and any of the D/P event legendaries (legit, I don't mind if cloned).
Items: Magmarizer, another Electrizer (because I breeded a better Elekid), any of the PP increasing items, and two Masterballs.
TMs: Shadow Claw (three needed!), Aerial Ace (need lots!!) Thunderbolt (need five!), Flamethrower (need two).

Post offers ASAP. I will be on Wifi intermittenly between 12 noon and 7:30 PM (Eastern) tomorrow.

Froslass
06-27-2007, 04:33 AM
I have a surplus of Burmy's with good special attack and speed IVs. Anything I'm requesting in my topic for one? Thank you for our trade earlier, btw. I decided I'm going to train a Mr. Mime :P

Burningfenix
06-27-2007, 04:54 AM
hey man i was going to trade that shiny rilou for my adamant diito rember?

Beech Daly
06-27-2007, 05:01 AM
Ahhh, Fenix, there you are.
I was looking for you on Wifi at 5:00 (Eastern time). I didn't see you.
I was on Wifi until 6 (saw Froslass), and then began back to my training.

Now, tomorrow, I will be on between 11 AM and 6:30 PM.

Burningfenix
06-27-2007, 05:17 AM
srry man i had my last final test today and it went a bit over time, and after that i went to go buy PBR but it wasnt there so i wasted like another hour ill be on all day tomorow so PM when u get on

Beech Daly
06-27-2007, 05:33 AM
I won't be doing any PMs, Fenix.

I leave home in the morning to go to school and then I will be on Wifi intermittenly while I am in meetings with other Pokemon trainers (in the Detroit area). If I'm at home, I can't get to Wifi. If I'm not at home, more than likely I am at work or on Wifi.

Which is why I schedule times, so that I can have time to trade, and then do my training (I'm so behind on training right now, a lot of people want me to battle but I have 40 Pokemon to train, and only 2 are done.)

Burningfenix
06-27-2007, 05:42 AM
ok when u say 11 AM and 6:30 PM is that Game time on the forum or is that ur time?

Pokedude378
06-27-2007, 07:53 AM
If'n ya still got that shiny Riolu, and if it's female, legit, and also if you can name it Mercury, I can give you a female ground cloak Burmy. But ONLY if the shiny Riolu is female, legit, and is named Mercury.

Zigzagoon22
06-27-2007, 12:54 PM
I can give you Mareep,Ekans,Koffing or Poliwag.

Beech Daly
07-05-2007, 02:59 AM
I have a new update today. Traded the Shiny Riolu (man was it hot!). With all of the training I'm doing, I need another supply of TMs. And only a few Pokemon I need that I want to train.

Pondering if I should withdraw the Shiny Charmander and make it a more interesting --- EV trained --- Shiny Charizard.

gumby
07-05-2007, 03:09 AM
Sent you a PM :)

chimchar7
07-05-2007, 03:25 AM
i got a darkrai i want shinys only

indigokitten
07-05-2007, 03:33 AM
Still need a female Burmy?

Beech Daly
07-05-2007, 03:38 AM
Yeah, I need now a female Burmy. I got the Grass Cloak on my Mothim.... eck...

indigokitten
07-05-2007, 03:58 AM
Cool. I can breed one for you. What can I get for it?

Beech Daly
07-05-2007, 04:09 AM
I see on your forum you don't have a Zangoose. I have a female level 1 Zangoose for you.

indigokitten
07-05-2007, 07:30 AM
Your Burmy is ready. You can choose between hardy and bashful.

Beech Daly
07-06-2007, 05:21 AM
Can you get online tomorrow in the morning or early afternoon? I can be on anytime between 11 AM and 3:30 PM.

Jay Star
07-06-2007, 06:11 AM
How about Shiny Happiny with a Ditto and a Mystery egg containing any of the breedable pokeon from my thread (see sig) for the shiny Charmander?

indigokitten
07-06-2007, 09:08 AM
Can you get online tomorrow in the morning or early afternoon? I can be on anytime between 11 AM and 3:30 PM.

I'm usually online from 4 PM to 4 AM EST (off and on, of course). At least, that's how it's been lately. It changes all the time.

Aeroglyphix
07-06-2007, 05:54 PM
An untouched Latias for the Charmander?

Beech Daly
07-06-2007, 05:54 PM
How about Shiny Happiny with a Ditto and a Mystery egg containing any of the breedable pokeon from my thread (see sig) for the shiny Charmander?

It might be a deal. What is the nature of that Ditto? If it is Mild, Rash, or Modest, you're a winner.

Beech Daly
07-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Oh, really? What's the nature of that Latias?

Aeroglyphix
07-06-2007, 05:58 PM
Gentle Nature.

Beech Daly
07-06-2007, 06:00 PM
You're a winner.
I'll meet you on Wifi in 25 minutes.

I see your friend code, what's your trainer name (in the game)?

Aeroglyphix
07-06-2007, 06:00 PM
I'll just be on wifi then :P

Name: Sasuke!

Right now I'm trading and it says "connection error" and we both get returned to the title screen.

I'm on wifi waiting for you.

Aeroglyphix
07-06-2007, 06:29 PM
It has been 25 :P

Beech Daly
07-06-2007, 06:30 PM
It has? OOPS! O.o
I just need to get a few other FCs in and I will head next door.
I promise I will be there.

Aeroglyphix
07-06-2007, 06:32 PM
It has? OOPS! O.o
I just need to get a few other FCs in and I will head next door.
I promise I will be there.

Alright.

I'll be waiting.

:D

Beech Daly
07-10-2007, 01:27 AM
NEW EDIT!

A 10th Anniversary Ho-oh is up for grabs! That's right, I caught a big one! Woot! Yes, it is legit (ID no. 06227, and name of 10ANNIV). It's level 70, and Quirky nature (no added or decreased stats). It's slightly touched, though.
I want a BIG offer for that.

Place your bets, errr, offers. :)

(There's going to be a lot of people wanting to bid on this, watch...)

Burningfenix
07-10-2007, 01:36 AM
are u availbe to trade right now?

Beech Daly
07-10-2007, 01:37 AM
I can get to a Wifi in 15 minutes. Is that okay? (I would have to leave from the computer to get to McDonald's, trade with you, and be on my bus before 9:05).

Burningfenix
07-10-2007, 01:39 AM
TM arial Ace for ur Kings rock then and if u agree well trade in 15 min?

Beech Daly
07-10-2007, 01:40 AM
Aerial Ace it is.
I'll be on Wifi within 15 minutes.

Burningfenix
07-10-2007, 01:40 AM
sweet meet u ther then

Beech Daly
07-10-2007, 04:19 AM
Another update has been made, after getting another Aerial Ace TM, the number of Aerial Ace TMs has gone down from 10 to 9.

UberEmeraldCloner
07-11-2007, 02:49 AM
Hey, I have 2 masterballs, freshly cloned, along with a flamethrower, thunderbolt, adn ice beam.

What could i get for that?

Beech Daly
07-11-2007, 03:18 AM
I only need one more Masterball (Grrrr on this Cresselia). I just mainly need a lot of TMs, especially Aerial Ace....

What you need for them? Just name the Pokemon and or items.

Beech Daly
07-12-2007, 04:53 AM
New update today. I got extra legendaries and one Ditto has been crossed off my list.

Burningfenix
07-12-2007, 05:01 AM
manaphy egg for ur 10 aniv ho oh and TM arieal Ace for ur TM EQ?

Hatchet
07-12-2007, 05:08 AM
i can give you a mothim.

Beech Daly
07-12-2007, 05:19 AM
i can give you a mothim.

What you want for the Mothim?

manaphy egg for ur 10 aniv ho oh and TM arieal Ace for ur TM EQ?

Oooh, sounds like a deal. I think I asked someone in the exact thread for the same thing (well, meaning of Manaphy, that is), but didn't get an offer for it. Is that Manaphy egg legit?

And yeah, EQ for another Aerial Ace (I think I asked for too many EQ TMs, figured out I needed only three, and not five - yet I know there are 63 Pokemon of mines who needs Aerial Ace!)

Now, there's that usual problem again. I'm definitely unable to get on Wifi now, so say ... 6:00 PM tomorrow?

Hatchet
07-12-2007, 05:24 AM
a Ho-oh or female pichu with volt tackle.but can we trade tomorrow.

Beech Daly
07-12-2007, 05:41 AM
Gogeta, I'll give you the female VT Pichu. Tomorrow at 6:30 PM?
(I needed a male, but I got a female, so oh well.)

Poring
07-12-2007, 05:43 AM
What do you want for the 10ANNIV Ho-oh? I can give one or more Ice Beam/Flamethrower/Thunderbolt TMs, or I can give you a Focus Sash and/or and Expert Belt. Choose from those.

Edit: I also have Manaphy and Celebi.

Beech Daly
07-12-2007, 05:58 AM
What do you want for the 10ANNIV Ho-oh? I can give one or more Ice Beam/Flamethrower/Thunderbolt TMs, or I can give you a Focus Sash and/or and Expert Belt. Choose from those.

Edit: I also have Manaphy and Celebi.

.... eeeek? (I knew that Ho-oh was going to be hot.)
Right now, I have a deal with Fenix - for a Manaphy egg and another Aerial Ace TM.

If Fenix doesn't make it (which I doubt since he is a regular in this department), then I'll consider your offer. But I won't be on Wifi until late tomorrow anyway (after my battle and a few other trades.

Poring
07-12-2007, 06:01 AM
Ah, it's all right. If he's already traded with you, it's always better to go with someone you traded with before when there are two equal offers.

cacatua
07-12-2007, 06:02 AM
masterball for kyogre??

Beech Daly
07-12-2007, 06:09 AM
That might be a deal.

I just need to see is this Kyogre is legit or not. It's at level 50. I think Ruby/Sapphire's Kyogre and Groudon are at lv. 50, yet I know that Emerald's Groudon and Kyogre (my own) are lv. 70. It says Hoenn, though, so I think it seems legit.

Can you get on like ... 7:00 PM (Eastern) tomorrow?

shadow_waker
07-12-2007, 06:22 AM
i have mild, rash, and hasty dittos... could i get a japanese phione for one of them?

Beech Daly
07-12-2007, 06:31 AM
Mild Ditto for Japanese Phione sounds about good.

Beech Daly
07-20-2007, 04:19 PM
Finally, a new update! New Nature bred Pokemon up for trade. Took me a lot of time to do this, hopefully I get some good ofers for this.

Louis_Rivera
07-20-2007, 04:27 PM
do you have shiny groudon

Beech Daly
07-20-2007, 04:36 PM
...eek. Shiny Groudon? Nope. I got no shinies. Sorry.

EDIT: I can only stay until 12 noon Eastern, then I need to get to work.

Beech Daly
07-23-2007, 03:03 AM
Updated as of today, with added stuff from former threads which were out of the department from last week.

radiantfire
07-23-2007, 08:06 AM
darkrai legit for one shiny stone, one earthquake and rayquaza?

Beech Daly
07-24-2007, 01:05 AM
BIG TIME DEAL! When can you trade?

Beech Daly
07-24-2007, 03:04 AM
New edit! Mainly focused on new shinies available, and needing a service - to get more Pokemon at higher levels after I've already EV trained them..... I've defeated over 40,000 Pokemon to get most of the Pokemons' EVs (nine of them are level 100) and now I need a lot of Pokemon at least at level 90, ESPECIALLY Staryu.

cazizzle3133
07-24-2007, 03:07 AM
WHO - That I can do, sweet.

UH-OH! We have a face-off! Who'll deal me in for the Shiny Lugia?
Corinthian Baby -- Shaymin and Darkrai ...
Burning Fenix -- Deoxys and Dialga ....

Tough decision .. who will win?
Maybe levels, trained or untrained, or if you want to bump a better offer, just post it. Someone's going to win!

To note, for all trades: I will need you to PM me your Name and Friend Code so I can register you. I am only on Wi-fi on the times listed on the first post.
can i get the stats for..
LEVEL 100 ZANGOOSE! (EV trained, High Attack and Speed, moves: Aerial Ace, X-Scissor, Brick Break, False Swipe)

Beech Daly
07-24-2007, 03:12 AM
This Zangoose has been my pride and joy for the last two months.

HP: 272
Attack: 278
Defense: 159
Sp. Atk: 142
Sp. Def: 156
Speed: 257

Ability: Immunity
OT: B. Daly (Me)
ID: 41852
Nature: Quirky

fearow23
07-24-2007, 03:28 AM
I am begging you, all I need is an impish eevee. I'll give you a thunderbolt TM.

Beech Daly
07-24-2007, 03:30 AM
Impish Eevee? Hmmm ... I'll see what I can do. It's possible, but I have to breed off my Leafeon...

cazizzle3133
07-24-2007, 03:32 AM
This Zangoose has been my pride and joy for the last two months.

HP: 272
Attack: 278
Defense: 159
Sp. Atk: 142
Sp. Def: 156
Speed: 257

Ability: Immunity
OT: B. Daly (Me)
ID: 41852
Nature: Quirky
oaky..
i wont take it from u ='/

fearow23
07-24-2007, 03:33 AM
Impish Eevee? Hmmm ... I'll see what I can do. It's possible, but I have to breed off my Leafeon...

Thank you very much! I will also have my Close Combat Snubbull hold the item for you.

Beech Daly
07-24-2007, 03:36 AM
oaky..
i wont take it from u ='/

No, it isn't that ... I just wanted a very big offer for it, since I actually trained it from an egg. And Lv. 100s are scarce for me (well, for now, I have a slew of 90s.)

So if you have a good offer for it, post it up!

Thank you very much! I will also have my Close Combat Snubbull hold the item for you.

Snubbull learns Close Combat?! EEEK! I got to get that Impish Eevee ASAP!!! Is that Snubbull male?

cazizzle3133
07-24-2007, 03:38 AM
No, it isn't that ... I just wanted a very big offer for it, since I actually trained it from an egg. And Lv. 100s are scarce for me (well, for now, I have a slew of 90s.)

So if you have a good offer for it, post it up!

Snubbull learns Close Combat?! EEEK! I got to get that Impish Eevee ASAP!!! Is that Snubbull male?
its shiny rite?
and if it isnt ev trained..
UR CRAZY!!!

i thot it was ev trained
but iono its not worth much to me x3

Beech Daly
07-24-2007, 03:47 AM
Well, suit yourself.

It has been EV trained, but then Zangoose isn't all that great if focused on two stats.
I sorta divided its EVs in all of the stats, for most Zangooses would not be able to take a good attack from Weavile... it's mainly a 'go-first-and-defeat-them' Pokemon in the UU environment.

And no, the Zangoose isn't Shiny. It would say if it was shiny by what it shown on the first post. Those that are shiny I clearly put on there 'shiny'. It just said 'Lv. 100 Zangoose'.

fearow23
07-24-2007, 06:56 AM
unfortunatly Snubbull isn't male... But I may beable to make one! Just give me some time, this was one of my favorite pokemon to breed!

Living Arrow
07-24-2007, 07:04 AM
I have an obscene amount of Rare Candies thanks to AR Sapphire and Pal Park... I'll level up something of yours if you lend me your Jirachi to clone. Then I'll give it back - only seems fair, really. I also need Celebi if you have that and are willing to let me clone it, too.

Beech Daly
07-24-2007, 10:42 PM
I have an obscene amount of Rare Candies thanks to AR Sapphire and Pal Park... I'll level up something of yours if you lend me your Jirachi to clone. Then I'll give it back - only seems fair, really. I also need Celebi if you have that and are willing to let me clone it, too.

I'm looking for Celebi as well. But I can see if I can get a Jirachi ... unfortunantely I've been getting an insane amount of AAAAAA ones.... o.o

J-Dubb
07-24-2007, 10:46 PM
can u breed me a Cranidos with a jolly nature and the moves stone edg and earthquake

i'll trade u a female eevee with toxic (so it can pass it to other eevees)

Beech Daly
07-24-2007, 10:53 PM
Sacrebleu!

I doubt I would have it anytime soon (Would need to EV and level up a Tyranitar - which is 41 levels - and at least eight days - away. Then breed with a female Cranidos... then breed again w/a Jolly Ditto....) And with all of that work, I would need more than a Female Eevee for it (not to mention I abhor Toxic completely.)

Black Hawk
07-24-2007, 11:08 PM
I'll give you a a level 72 rayquaza holding aerial ace for a electrizer

Beech Daly
07-24-2007, 11:11 PM
Darn. I'm looking for an Electrizer myself...

jpditzel
07-24-2007, 11:12 PM
do you have any adament lv 1 sneasels with ice punch. i can offer razor fang for it

Beech Daly
07-24-2007, 11:16 PM
Dang, nope. I'll have to make a note of that to do some breeding to get Ice Punch on a Sneasel..

Alright, I'm going off forum until 8:00 ...maybe the people who I offered trades for from yesterday will be on.

Beech Daly
07-25-2007, 02:14 AM
Another edit, mainly to emphasize my need for the service. I'm only available to get on Wifi for the next half hour.

Black Hawk
07-25-2007, 02:22 AM
can we trade for impish eevee? and can one of the garbage pokemon you trade me if we trade know cut?

Beech Daly
07-25-2007, 02:27 AM
You want Cut on one of the others? Yes, I can do that. It will be on a Sableye.
I'll see you in about ten minutes.

Aeroglyphix
07-25-2007, 02:30 AM
How about I just train your pokemon to a Specific level and then attach a Heart Scale/Masterball when I give it back?

I have the time.

Beech Daly
07-25-2007, 02:34 AM
If you feel like leveling them all the way up to level 75. Aerodactyl and Tauros, especially. Already got their EVs, just need them to get to high levels...

I can EV train them. Just that it takes a bazillion years for me to get them to high levels.
Some of them, with the right moves, can get there. But there are others who are not all that easy to level up after they have been EV trained, and the EXP Share only gives so much especially after Lv. 44.

Black Hawk
07-25-2007, 02:40 AM
k im on wi fi.

Aeroglyphix
07-25-2007, 02:42 AM
If you feel like leveling them all the way up to level 75. Aerodactyl and Tauros, especially. Already got their EVs, just need them to get to high levels...

I can EV train them. Just that it takes a bazillion years for me to get them to high levels.
Some of them, with the right moves, can get there. But there are others who are not all that easy to level up after they have been EV trained, and the EXP Share only gives so much especially after Lv. 44.
I can train them to a level. But EV training is tough. Which do you prefer?

Beech Daly
07-25-2007, 02:45 AM
I already EV train them, just need them to a certain level. Like for example, Aerodactyl. Finished EV training it at Lv. 18. But I need it to at least Lv. 75. It takes forever, especially when I have like 100 more Pokemon to EV train...

Can you do that? If you can, what do you want for it in return?

Black Hawk
07-25-2007, 03:02 AM
can you...uh....go on wi fi now?

Beech Daly
07-25-2007, 03:04 AM
Unfortunantely, not for another half hour. I have to wait until after 10:30 PM to get on Wifi again.

Mainly since I ran back to the library.

Black Hawk
07-25-2007, 03:06 AM
idk how you missed me i have your code right. i was on from 9:35 to 9:56....

Beech Daly
07-25-2007, 03:08 AM
Interesting.
I got on with Ovi at 9:48. Stayed until 10:00, and then ran back to the library.
I can get back on, but not until 10:30. Mainly since I am going to leave from Wifi from good at 10:51.

EDIT: Matter of fact, I'll get on Wifi now.

pokeman2000
07-25-2007, 03:11 AM
Does anybody have any shinys to trade for (all) non-shiny pokemon lv.100 that are legit?

Beech Daly
07-25-2007, 03:28 AM
What Pokemon you have at Lv. 100?
Are they EV trained?

Aeroglyphix
07-25-2007, 05:56 AM
I already EV train them, just need them to a certain level. Like for example, Aerodactyl. Finished EV training it at Lv. 18. But I need it to at least Lv. 75. It takes forever, especially when I have like 100 more Pokemon to EV train...

Can you do that? If you can, what do you want for it in return?

I'll do it.

For now for free.

PIERRE
07-25-2007, 05:58 AM
do u have an ev trained umbreon

Beech Daly
07-25-2007, 06:04 AM
EV trained Umbreon, yes, but uhhh ... not EV'd in the specifics which I am figuring you might want. See, the Umbreon I have has a 'Rash' nature, and EV trained somewhere else....I'm sorta using this Umbreon much differently then most other Umberon users.

Rash Nature
2 HP / 100 Atk / 252 Sp. Atk / 156 Spd
(Most Umbreon players would focus on the defenses... yeah.)

I know how Umbreon would usually be trained in, however, I play most of the Pokemon with a different sense in mind. Besides, it isn't like I'm going to use it in any competitive play... it's an OU.

PIERRE
07-25-2007, 06:05 AM
what lv is it,whats OU by the way

PIERRE
07-25-2007, 06:10 AM
by any chance this doesent feel good would u ev train me a umbreon in spe def and def and ill give u a shiny when ure done with it,does that sound like a deal

Beech Daly
07-25-2007, 06:18 AM
Umm, Lv. 72. yeah, you would not want my Umbreon because this Umbreon has a Sp. Def.-lowering nature.

Oh, and an OU is Overused Pokemon. Like Tyranitar, Alakazam, Weavile, Garchomp, etc etc. who just about 89% of all trainers have. (I have an Alakazam, but I don't use it in competitive play).

Now, when do you need this Umbreon? And what shiny will I get for this?

Beech Daly
07-26-2007, 01:44 AM
Thread updated today, mainly with needs of lots of Aerial Ace TMs.

Aeroglyphix
07-26-2007, 01:50 AM
Okay all I need to do is train to a specific level and that's it?

Beech Daly
07-26-2007, 01:57 AM
Yeah. I'll start you off with my Tauros. It's Lv. 35, but it's hard for me to play it long enough to get it to level 89. I need it to level 89.

I'll need perhaps one of your Pokemon.

Aeroglyphix
07-26-2007, 02:00 AM
Yeah. I'll start you off with my Tauros. It's Lv. 35, but it's hard for me to play it long enough to get it to level 89. I need it to level 89.

I'll need perhaps one of your Pokemon.

How about a Movie Darkrai?

Or a shiny clone?

Beech Daly
07-26-2007, 02:01 AM
Since I need a Darkrai for my Pokedex, the Darkrai it is. How long will it take for you to train that Tauros?

Aeroglyphix
07-26-2007, 02:03 AM
I could probably have it by tommarow.

First I'll use Exp Share then train it Physically.

Beech Daly
07-26-2007, 02:09 AM
Tomorrow ... wow. I wish I could have it at that level by then... if it was able to be TM'd a certain move I would have done it (in a few days or so), but nope, it doesn't.

Anyway, I'll get on Wifi in about 20 minutes.
Oh, I need your Name and FC ... just in case I deleted it. (I've done a lot of trades, and the Pal Pad can only list 36.)

Aeroglyphix
07-26-2007, 02:12 AM
Name: Sasuke!
Code: 3265-2040-3512
Version: Pearl

Beech Daly
07-26-2007, 02:14 AM
Oh, Sasuke! Yeah, I think I got you already.
Mainly from a previous trade.

Aeroglyphix
07-26-2007, 02:15 AM
Oh, Sasuke! Yeah, I think I got you already.
Mainly from a previous trade.

Yep.

I've traded you before.

Beech Daly
07-26-2007, 05:31 AM
New Edit. Just caught a Shiny Magcargo in Stark Mountain between my time from Wifi to home. No, I can't get on Wifi now, but I can be on Wifi tomorrow night.

cacatua
07-26-2007, 06:14 AM
what can i get with a legit movie darkrai holding enigma berry??

PIERRE
07-26-2007, 06:16 AM
do u ahve any ev trained pokemon

Beech Daly
07-27-2007, 12:07 AM
what can i get with a legit movie darkrai holding enigma berry??

Which Shiny do you want? Crobat or Fearow?

Beech Daly
07-31-2007, 01:49 AM
Returning back with an update of a Pokemon want and an immediate need for the next batch to EV train upon.

akatsuki9
07-31-2007, 08:12 PM
i have a masterball and a razer claw

Beech Daly
08-08-2007, 08:31 PM
Special updates on Pokemon that I majorly need. Especially that untouched Dialga!

fefe31619
08-08-2007, 08:36 PM
HO-OH! (Japanese, yet ID no. matches the 10048 for Mattle Ho-oh from Collosseum.)
i think its hacked cause the name is japanese.the OT needs to be name batoruyama and the ID 10048.if it is then ill trade a lev 14 PBR pikachu with light ball.(trust me if you get the game you will have a hard time in sunset collisium due that you cant use your own pokemon...)

Beech Daly
08-08-2007, 11:06 PM
Hmm it is? The Trainer name is in Japanese, but it says 'Ho-oh' in English. Odd.
I'll look that up.

fefe31619
08-08-2007, 11:44 PM
Hmm it is? The Trainer name is in Japanese, but it says 'Ho-oh' in English. Odd.
I'll look that up.
then its hacked cause theres no way to get one with your OT and the pokemon collosiums ID no.

Yen
08-08-2007, 11:47 PM
Gahh. I forgot what I was going to offer. ^^''

Anyways, did you hatch the timid female Snorunts?

HBIMajorV
08-08-2007, 11:52 PM
i posted a response to your ho-oh question

Beech Daly
08-16-2007, 06:20 AM
Finally, the department is open again...make your offers!

Just added some new shinies that I would never get...

Ketamine
08-16-2007, 06:24 AM
I see you want a Cloner, If so Im available atm :D.

Panzehao
08-16-2007, 06:26 AM
I'll trade any ARed item you want for elekid w/the egg move adamant nature.(tell me how much you want.)

Beech Daly
08-16-2007, 06:32 AM
EVOLUTION - Yeah, I need a cloner, but not now. Unfortunantely, it's like ..... close to 1:30 am here :( I'm just trying to schedule trades and cloners for tomorrow when I'm closer to Wifi (which will more than likely be 4 PM Eastern time). I'm at home, and home = no Wifi. :(

PANZEHAO - Oh? -=Puts up four fingers.=- Can you do that many? If so, an Adamant Elekid will be waiting for you.

Panzehao
08-16-2007, 06:45 AM
just tell me what and how much coz I got 995 of each itemXD

Beech Daly
08-21-2007, 04:43 PM
Big Updates. I've had so many Shiny Magcargos that I might as well call myself the home of Shiny Magcargos. Especially since it is one that I caught on my own.

seanyboyy
08-21-2007, 04:49 PM
I will give you adamant larvitar w/ DD, adamant skorupi w/ night slash + modest togepi w/ t-wave, nasty plot for a shiny macargo..

if you accept the deal...i can't trade until I get home from work which is another 3 hours

i am bored to death :sleepy:

Beech Daly
08-23-2007, 04:21 AM
I already got an EV trained Drapion w/ that.
The Larvitar I am interested in.
As far as the Togepi ... does it have Serene Grace as its ability?

Eeveelutions
08-23-2007, 04:58 AM
Save me a Shiny Magcargo, and I'll get you a 3 Male Staravia with Aerial Ace ^^

~Eevee

Lelouch vi Britannia
08-23-2007, 05:06 AM
I will trade Space C Dexoys for S marcago

Beech Daly
08-23-2007, 05:16 AM
Is that Deoxys untouched? What form and nature?

Lelouch vi Britannia
08-23-2007, 05:37 AM
Is that Deoxys untouched? What form and nature?

it is untouched...and it is in def. form

Beech Daly
08-23-2007, 05:41 AM
Alright. Deal. I can trade you tomorrow when I get off work (4 PM Eastern time).

Lelouch vi Britannia
08-23-2007, 05:56 AM
ok! i can trade u then

pkmemo
08-23-2007, 06:27 AM
do you still looking for a darkrai???

Beech Daly
08-23-2007, 06:34 AM
Yeah, I'm still looking for one.
A legit, Docile natured Movie Darkrai.
If you have one, what you want for it?

(I traded the first one I had - which I EV trained it - for the actual Pokemon Sapphire game and a Bonsly)

pkmemo
08-23-2007, 06:46 AM

(I traded the first one I had - which I EV trained it - for the actual Pokemon Sapphire game and a Bonsly)

lol, well i have the demo and the docil one. but i don't like much your pokemons, do you have any events??
if not what you have tell me and may choose anything.

Lelouch vi Britannia
08-23-2007, 07:08 AM

ooo..i hav a movie darkrai..legit...doctile nature...

Beech Daly
08-23-2007, 08:24 PM
The only event I have is a 10 ANNIV Celebi.....which I am EV training it at the moment.
The only things I have are the ones I have above, and an extra Lv. 100 EV trained Kangaskhan.

pkmemo
08-23-2007, 08:40 PM
The only event I have is a 10 ANNIV Celebi.....which I am EV training it at the moment.
The only things I have are the ones I have above, and an extra Lv. 100 EV trained Kangaskhan.

ohh ok and wich shinies do you have and how many can i get please??

Beech Daly
08-23-2007, 08:51 PM
ohh ok and wich shinies do you have and how many can i get please??
Five Shiny Magcargos
Shiny Fearow
Shiny Crobat

How about two?

pkmemo
08-23-2007, 08:57 PM
Five Shiny Magcargos
Shiny Fearow
Shiny Crobat

How about two?

can i have one of each??

Sleepy_Pikachu
08-23-2007, 09:00 PM
I'll put a shiny lvl 67 hacked Darkrai and anything on this thread:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59745

For Lucario.

Beech Daly
08-23-2007, 09:01 PM
Okay, I'll give you all three.

I got you in my FC, but you might have to wait for a while. I have a trade with Phanpy, and a battle as well. I will get to you, though.

-- HEADING OFFLINE TO WIFI --

Beech Daly
08-23-2007, 09:03 PM
Pikachu - Sorry, I need a legit Movie one.

-- OFFLINE --

Yuki-chan
08-23-2007, 09:08 PM
i have this list of TM's (if you want any):
Toxic
Bullet seed
Sunny day
Taunt
Return
Aerial ace
Secret power
Attract
Theif
Steel wing
Brine
Silver wind
Recycle
Stealth rock
Captivate
Sleep talk
Grass knot
Pluck
Trick room.

Lelouch vi Britannia
08-24-2007, 06:11 AM
ooo..i hav a movie darkrai..legit...doctile nature...

do u want mine?

Beech Daly
08-27-2007, 02:15 PM
New Updates and a new auction!

Piplupking101
08-27-2007, 02:52 PM
10pp ups for the lucario???????

Beech Daly
08-27-2007, 03:17 PM
So far, you're winning. No one else has posted for it. Probably by the time I get to the Wifi center I will have more bids.

Piplupking101
08-27-2007, 03:18 PM
So far, you're winning. No one else has posted for it. Probably by the time I get to the Wifi center I will have more bids.
how many pp ups do u need????

Beech Daly
08-27-2007, 03:21 PM
I actually need PP Maxes. Because it takes 3 PP Ups to max out any Pokemon's moves.
And since there are at least 15 Pokemon who need their PPs maxed in order for me to level them up to Lv. 100, it's going to be a dear lot of PP Maxes, let alone PP Ups.

At least 54 PP Ups..

Piplupking101
08-27-2007, 03:24 PM
I actually need PP Maxes. Because it takes 3 PP Ups to max out any Pokemon's moves.
And since there are at least 15 Pokemon who need their PPs maxed in order for me to level them up to Lv. 100, it's going to be a dear lot of PP Maxes, let alone PP Ups.

At least 54 PP Ups..
i can also give u 10 pp max

Beech Daly
08-27-2007, 03:26 PM
i can also give u 10 pp max
Whoa. You're offering 10 PP Ups and 10 PP Maxes?

Woooh, that's a big bid.

Piplupking101
08-27-2007, 03:27 PM
yup but thats gonna be lots of trade lol

Beech Daly
08-27-2007, 03:32 PM
Yeah, I know. But then:
- I got a box full of extras, so I'm not worried.
- I don't think I will be battling anyone today so why not.

I'm going to be EV training 5 more Pokemon later on, but should finish before I head to work tonight.

Piplupking101
08-27-2007, 03:33 PM
o ok wat time does this end????????

Beech Daly
08-27-2007, 03:46 PM
Oh, at 12 noon. That's one hour away.

Piplupking101
08-27-2007, 03:49 PM
Oh, at 12 noon. That's one hour away.
oh ok thank you