PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: A Tale of Triumph

Lady A
05-29-2007, 08:57 PM
Long, Long ago there was harmony between the trio of legendaries Heatran, Darkrai, and RegiGigas. But Darkrai craved chaos and power. He began attacking innocent Pokemon. Sheimi and Crecilia tried to calm him but it didn't work. Filled with power Darkrai fought with Heatran and RegiGigas and defeated them both. But as all hope seemed to be lost, several trainers appeared atop the hills. With their powerful Pokemon they were able to seal Darkrai within the Earth. Hopefully never to be seen again.

It is now 100 years later and an evil society known as Team Shadow plans to revive Darkrai to use in their own evil purposes. Can a new group of Trainers stop them or will the perish in the flames of defeat?

Rules
1: No harsh critiques, please use constructive criticism.
2: No Godmodding
3: If you wish to engage in conversation with another player feel free to do so, just don't do anything extreme like have them say or do something stupid or kill themselves and whatnot.
4: I am allowing 6 heroes and 6 villains
5: You can't have a legendary on your team
7: I will control the Head of Team Shadow, and my own character.
8: Follow the first 7 rules and we should be good friends!

Name:
Personality: (A few sentences about their personality)
Background: (Where do the come from?)
Appearance: (Sprites or descriptions are acceptable)
Pokemon: (Up to six, no legendaries)
Hero or Villain: (What side are you on?)

Name: Waverly Stern
Personality: Waverly is fun, vivacious and a little bit moody. But other than that she's basically a good person. She loves life and people, but can be a little bit picky about who she talks to.
Background: The studious daughter of Captain Stern, Waverly was born and raised in Hoenn. But came to Sinnoh to research it's waters and what sort of Pokemon inhabit them. She discovered some irregular current patterns and began following them.
Appearance:http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/frlgemtr/frlgemtr099.png
Pokemon: Spheal, Bidoof, Snorunt, Mantyke, Buizel
Hero or Villian: Hero

(P.S. This is in the Sinnoh Region)

Gaby
05-29-2007, 09:43 PM
Hmm... I like it, I'll join =O (Yay first join ftw)

Name: Isaac Agara

Personality: Isaac's the kind of guy that likes to fool around. Rarely ever does he say things seriously, but he knows when to be serious. You can also tell when he's being serious when he changes his tone of voice. He's always been fascinated with lively towns and absolutely detests quiet/calm towns.

Background: Isaac was born in Ecruteak City. He's always been fascinated with traveling through every region, but his strict parents never let him. One day, the tranquil life in Ecruteak had him going crazy, so he decided to run away from home, leaving only a note on his bed.

Isaac managed to reach Hearthome and lived his life there. The Gym, the Contests, the everything! This was the life Isaac needed!

He became a trainer/researcher and started researching (no duh) the area. He found some abnormalities around Hearthome and he's now observing the area to see if he can find what's wrong.

Appearance:http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u149/Thee_Flame_prince/FireVile.png (Ignore the fire XD)

Pokemon: Shadow the Umbreon (The quiet one), Blazy the Flareon (The always-happy one), Volt the Jolteon (The hasty one), Mystica the Vaporeon (The caring one), Celcius the Glaceon (The shy one) and Natura the Leafeon (The "don't-care-about-anyone-but-myself one").

Hero or Villain: Hero

-Pichu Boy-
05-30-2007, 07:34 PM
Just to let you know, in the rules you missed out number 6! ^^

Name: Mark Steel (Shadow Agent 021)
Personality: Mark has always been a fan of villains and dark teams. In every movie he watched, he always hoped the hero would perish. He was absolutely delighted when he was accepted into Team Shadow, however, his parents refuse to speak to him now, but he doesn't care.
Background: Mark was brought up in a respectable home, but was always bad. His parents got angry with him all the time, which made him angry. Once or twice he tried to run away from home, but was always found.
Appearance: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dptr/dptr106.png
Pokemon: Mightyena, Shiftry, Drapion, Hippowdon, Cranidos, Steelix
Hero or Villain: Villain

Kecleonfan666
05-30-2007, 11:05 PM
This plot is a bit way too short. Do yourself a favor, and read the RP guidelines, and practice your RPing skils, because they screams "KILL ME".

Xlugon Pyro
05-30-2007, 11:37 PM
Name: Xue Kyuei
Personality: (A few sentences about their personality)
Background: Her mom is a gym assistant of Blackthorn City, Xue's home town. Being a gym leader's assistant, Xue's mother rose the two up in a wealthy household, despite a divorce when Xue was only an infant. Xue's mother used the dragon type, which drew Xue's interest to the type as well. Her mom, Ryonna, is a very caring woman who rose up Xue as best she could, but because of a troubled childhood, she one day began to beat Xue. In school, Xue was harassed a lot, mainly by guys, but was very smart and did well in class. However, soon harassment grew too bad for her to go to school so she was pulled out of school. Soon, her mom was promoted to such a point, she was offered a new job in Sinnoh's Snowpoint City.
Later on, before Xue's adventure could begin, she moved with her mom to Snowpoint. Eager to start an adventure in a new land, Xue was sent to Twinleaf Town to get her starter and prepare for the Sinnoh League.
Appearance: Xue is quite attractive, which she'll never admit. Her hair is reddish brown, and she has a few freckles dotted across her face. The girl's common clothes are miniskirts and short sleeve T-shirts, sometimes with ties in the front or back. She may also wear an under shirt if the over shirt is a narrow V neck. In warm weather, she wears her favorite green flip flops. In cold weather, she'll wear a large white coat with a hood and high heel white boots extending up to her knees. She'll also tie up her hair once in awhile with green and blue ribbons.
Pokemon:
Xejo the Chimchar

Buneary

Kricketune

Hippopotas

Snover

I'll finish it up later.

Lady A
05-31-2007, 12:20 AM
This plot is a bit way too short. Do yourself a favor, and read the RP guidelines, and practice your RPing skils, because they screams "KILL ME".

Well that isn't very nice. But I guess you are just to ignorant to read my rules. But I forgive your insolence ^-^. And does the length of the plot really matter? I know that when I'm reading something and it's too long I get bored! Xlugon, Magickid, and Gaby you are accepted!

Gaby
05-31-2007, 12:44 AM
*runs around like an idiot*

YAY YAY YAY

I
ISH
TEH
ACCEPTNESS

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-*shot*

Okay... ignoring the craziness...

*waits patiently for others to sign up*

Lady A
05-31-2007, 01:05 AM
I dig your honesty

carolina20
05-31-2007, 04:43 AM
Name: Pete Fitz

Personality: Growing up on the water Pete has taken on a role of easy living and long sunny days. He lives in a life of paradise living by the motto "do what ever's fun." He's extremely sweet until something hinders on him having fun. He never means to do bad but sometimes his care-free attitude gets him involved with the wrong.

Background: Pete grew up in Cerulean City and went away for awhile for school. After deciding school wasn't for him, Pete has gotten involved with pokemon training, taking an extreme fondness to caterpies, of which he owns one. Pete always needs funds to take care of his party lifestyle so lately he's been doing some work for a new group in town called Team Shadow. Also, he has been broke due to his wealthy parents deciding that he needed to learn some responsibility. Though he doesn't think of himself as a Team Shadow he just really wants the money. What's worse is that he doesn't realize the sinister plans that Team Shadow has created.

Appearance: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dptr/dptr130.png
Pokemon: Caterpie
Hero or Villain: Affiliated with Team Shadow (Leaning towards villain)

-Pichu Boy-
05-31-2007, 08:59 AM
YES! My first accepted RP!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm done now. I'm calmed down ^^

Draconic_Espeon
05-31-2007, 03:28 PM

Honestly Kekky, this one isn't that bad. The creator at least has experiance in roleplaying, and intelligence, and obviously isn't a n00b. No one said every roleplay had to be in depth, complicated, and advanced, so long as its good enough for the forum rules and the posts aren't complete nonsense. I doubt they will be, because both Gaby and Xue are experianced roleplayers, though I don't know enough about the others to tell.

Anyway, this looks good, but I'm afraid I'm involved in too many roleplays to join. XP Have fun with it! ^^

Lady A
05-31-2007, 10:47 PM
Carolina your accepted. And Draconic Espeon, thanks

Aruseus777
05-31-2007, 10:50 PM
I'm considering joining, but two questions. How are heatran, Darkrai, and Regigigas a legendary trio? And what exactly is the goal for either side?

Crazed One
05-31-2007, 11:05 PM
I'd like to sign up!

Name: Ivan Shaud

Personality: Ivan is very sly. He is known by some as a backstabber and traitor. He is also shy so he never likes to be a leader, he just likes to have a high position wher he can make things happen, but not be focus of all the assasination attempts. He is also ambitious and moody. He is obsessed with Ice, Fire, and Dark type pokemon.

Background: Ivan was an orphan who escaped from an orphanage. He grew up in Johto and became an excellent trainer. Strangly enough he never wanted to know who is parents were. He won tournaments for money and then he placed in the top 16 in the Johto Championship. He worked for Team Rocket's Johto Division for 6 monthes when he was 10, then he snuck over to the Sinnoh region on a luxery cruise line. He placed in the top 8 of the Sinnoh Championship and was very dissapointed, he then found Team Shadow and anxious for power and a place in life, he joined up.

Appearance: Ivan always wears a black and dark blue T-Shirt, with a short red jacket. He is only seen with shorts on, he is not a jeans person. He has pitch weird mixture of green and black in his left eye, while hir right one is pitch black. Plus he always wears dark clothes. He has extremely dark brown hair and he is medium tall and very skinny. He always has a smirk on his face. His main hobbies are

Pokemon: Houndour / Sneasel / Spiritbomb / Umbreon / Pupitar

Hero or Villain: VILLAN!

Pokemon Trainer Kat
06-02-2007, 04:04 AM
Name: Kathryn Maylari (prefers to be called Kat)

Personality: Kat has had to adapt to a solo life, and as a result, has become more outgoing. She could go up to a complete stranger and say hi without feeling in the least bit embarassed. Her motto is "Be who you are, even if you're crazy, because most people will never see you again, and those who will are good friends".

Background: Kat grew up in Hearthome City, where her parents always wanted her to become a contest master like her mother before her. Kat had no time for "such ladylike activities" and decided to run away at the age of 12. She made it to Sunyshore City and trained at the gym for the next 3 years until, at her 15th birthday, Kat decided to go off on a journey of her own. Over the past 2 years, Kathryn has traveled all over Sinnoh defeating gym leaders and catching pokemon.

Appearance: http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/226/katmaylaripkmntrainerzs8.png

Pokemon: Blaziken - Starfire, Gardevoir - Jasmine, Gastrodon - Candie, Luxray - Elliryana (Elli), Weavile - Selina, Foretress - Teresaine

I have to go now, so I'll most likely be on tomorrow.

Linoone
06-02-2007, 04:24 AM
Name: Gabe Clark
Personality:He can be a very funny person. He sometimes a little too selfi-ish, he is also active a lot.
Background:He just started and just heard all the news. He came from many places, but born in Pallet town. They moved to Twinleaf town
Appearance: http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/34adb8a3b9.png (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Pokemon: Chimchar, Starly, Aipom, Elekid, and Rattata

___Alana_Marie___
06-04-2007, 11:25 PM
Name: Ash (her real name is Ashley but hse perfers Ash) Rinus
Personality:A anoyying little bugger. Constantly getting herself into unwanted trouble. A sarcistic active, happy perosn. Loves to just hang out and have fun. almost never feels truley embarrassed aboiut most things
Background:She ust came back from competeing in the pokemon luege and only made it to the simi finals before she was deafeted by some shady character. A former Gymnast, who fell inlove with pokemon after she was a battle as a opening act for one of her gym meats. When her mother refused she ran away from home with just her on pokemon Emmy the Eevee. Not she serches the ladn for challanges and fun.
Appearance:Light brown hair pulled back in a messy ponytail. Bright blue eyes liek crystals, almost always clad in a red tank top and faded jean shorts.
Pokemon: Emmy the Eevee Minni the Mudkip Dash the picchu and Flara the Vulpix

P.S not the best one but hey..at least i tired

Jake Silver
06-06-2007, 05:12 PM
EDIT: (I agree, how are Darkrai, Heatran, and Regigigas a legendary trio?)

Name: Jake Silver

Appearance: Jake's trademark is the gray cloak he wears almost all of the time. The hood of the cloak covers most of his dark brown hair, and shades his brown eyes. Beneath the cloak, he wears a red and black sweatsuit. Jake's skin is very pale, and he isn't very physically strong. His face tends to wear a scowl most of the time, and usually when he smiles it is a sinister smirk. (see avatar)

Personality: Jake is definitely not a people person. Everything he does is something that will benifit him, not someone else's cause. He rarely speaks, and then in a blunt fashion; if he speaks longer, he tends to sound poetic, with a sarcastic bite to his speech. Despite this, he is absolutely brilliant, and is an excellent strategist and planner. He is also patient, and is willing to train one of his Pokemon for literally days until he sees improvement. He also seems oddly obsessed with Celestic Town in Sinnoh.

Background: Jake doesn't know the plans of Team Shadow, nor does he seem to care. He joined the group solely to try to gain power. He hails from the historic Ecruteak City, but fled his family to become a Trainer without their consent. He is closely related to the Gym Leader, Morty. He recently joined Team Shadow, after hearing rumors about the Pokemon Darkrai. His intentions are unknown, but they seem to directly involve Darkrai.

Pokemon: Houndoom, Weavile, Absol, Tyranitar

Hero or Villain: Villain

(I wanna add a couple things to mine, if you don't mind.)

Trainer Title: Shady Trainer Jake

Personal Quote: "You shall be far better off if you stay out of my way."

Lady A
06-06-2007, 08:13 PM
I'm considering joining, but two questions. How are heatran, Darkrai, and Regigigas a legendary trio? And what exactly is the goal for either side?
Pkmn Trainer Kat, your accepted.
They are not really a legendary trio, I just felt like having those three, they all seem like hotheads to me.
Jake, Alana and Linoone your also accepted.

Gaby
06-06-2007, 08:23 PM
Boo, me no accepted? That baaaad... oh well... sometimes you get accpeted, sometimes you don't...

*hides in a corner*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *weeps*

vedros
06-07-2007, 10:17 PM
Gaby not accepted?

Where the crap is the justice?

-Pichu Boy-
06-08-2007, 06:57 PM
Well that isn't very nice. But I guess you are just to ignorant to read my rules. But I forgive your insolence ^-^. And does the length of the plot really matter? I know that when I'm reading something and it's too long I get bored! Xlugon, Magickid, and Gaby you are accepted!

You were accepted. Look into the bold part ^_^

Grumpig_
06-08-2007, 10:07 PM
Name: Enoch the Bleak
Personality: He speaks quietly, for fear of being to outward. Shy yes, but confident. Enoch won't hesistate to bad mouth you in front of anyone. Fiarly charismatic, and persuasive, many have fallen to his trickery.
Background: Training in caves, he has adjusted to continual darkness. His original home town was Twinleaf, before he moved on.
Appearance: Frightfully pale skin, a bit on the short side, raven black hair ot his shoulders, wearing a jumpsuit covering his whole body made of black belts with silver buckels, and a hooded cloak covering it. Wide rimmed glasses with crimson eyes.
Pokemon: Grumpig, Dusknoir, Xatu, Mamoswine, Porygon Z, and Honchkrow.
Hero or Villain: Hero....for now.

Grumpig_
06-08-2007, 10:08 PM
((Sorry for being a bit outward and not asking, but may I join? ^^))

Lady A
06-08-2007, 10:49 PM
If you promise not to Double post then yes! ZZZ your accepted too!

OK! So I need to stop people from submitting right now Ok? I'm busy with finals right now so the RPG should be up by Friday? OK?

Grumpig_
06-08-2007, 10:55 PM
((Oh, okay, nevermind then, sorry!!))

Crazed One
06-09-2007, 01:27 AM
Good! I was getting worried there!:biggrin:

Jake Silver
06-09-2007, 03:34 PM
Yes! This one looks like it's getting off the ground. Finally! :biggrin:

Crazed One
06-14-2007, 10:53 PM
Lady A? Where are you?

sir_Aaron
06-15-2007, 05:07 AM
Name: Link Rock
Personality: Link likes to battle against others to build up his pokemon's strength. He loves his pokemon and would risk his life for them. Link likes to keep his pokemon out of their pokeballs most of the time,He thinks they should be free, Even if they are a trainer's pokemon.
Background: Link was born in Twinleaf town.
Appearance: Like a Youngster with a black cloak
Pokemon: Flygon,Rapidash,Blaziken, and Infernape

ArceusGod
06-15-2007, 04:13 PM
Name:Brendan
Personality:Always confident, helpful, respetful to others, he loves his pokemon
Background:He wants to catch the Legendary Pokemon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, training his pokemon to be stronger, and stopping Team Shadow's plan to revive Darkrai
apperances and Pokemon:http://cards.pokecharms.com/create/f8c00cf4e90c5ce571abdcae2093c329.png
Hero or Villain:Hero

Jake Silver
06-17-2007, 09:17 PM
Hmm. I sent Lady A a private message. In the process, I noticed that her profile says she hasn't been here since June 8th. It's been quite a while since last Friday... :ermm:

Crazed One
06-18-2007, 03:34 AM
Ever single RPG I join dies... First Elite Squad, then this, then Legend Zone...

Lady A
07-16-2007, 01:40 PM
Ok everyone I'm soooooo sorry! Everyone who submitted their characters while I was gone are accepted! I'm going to go make the thread now!

-Pichu Boy-
07-16-2007, 05:38 PM
Ooooh... just managed to reply before the month limit!

I'll re-read my character, and post!

ArceusGod
07-16-2007, 09:10 PM
Im going to make a disscussion thread

Eraizaa-kun
07-18-2007, 04:00 AM
I want to join!

Name: Eraizaa Nojezzi (so I like that name)
Personality: Free spirited, carefree, serious, caring, smart, naive (if this description makes no sence, then that's means I typed it down right)
Background: Eraizaa grew on with his wierd family that just liked to lay back and relax. They were rich and nice, but lacked etiquete and appreciation for arts. Being a Teenager, that actually made Eraizaa gained a strong interest in arts and things that have twist to them. He quickly favorited Smeargle and got himself a few. He spent most of his time with them. He got help from his big family to get his Smeargle to sketch moves that worked together and soon after, he left on his journey.
Appearance: http://cards.pokecharms.com/create/466ce07b0c896c55f845b0578548b08e.png (not sure about how many badges shoud it have)
Pokemon: Smeargles X 5: Emily(red), Laurance(Light blue), Dorothea(yellow), Charles(Orange), Wilma(Purple)

Lady A
07-18-2007, 08:50 PM
Okay with me! Just make sure to read ALL the RP first!