PDA

View Full Version : Moveset for Tauros?

Silver Senmurv
05-30-2007, 12:18 AM
Sorry if I've asked this too much, but I would like to get this resolved so I can start on team-building.

Tauros is for the Battle Tower. Support are Fire and Water types.

Moveset might be something like this:
*Earthquage
*Zen Headbutt
*Stone Edge
*...???...

What should be his last move? Should his nature be Adamant or Jolly? And what item should he hold? This should get my battle team cleared up. Also, I don't have stat-upping berries, but I do have the super-effective damage reducing ones.

BladeTest
05-30-2007, 12:39 AM
I'd probably give it Ice Beam if Vaporean dosen't have it.

Jungle Boy
05-30-2007, 12:48 AM
Umm, I wouldn't give it Ice Beam, go for STABed Return/Double-Edge of course! And perhaps Life Orb/Choice Band with Jolly, or Choice Scarf with Adamant, I'd expect either nature to do you well.

DeidarasClay
05-30-2007, 12:48 AM
BladeTest, my friend, not with THAT attack. *Points to Tauros' Stats chart where it has like no Sp. Attk* There. I'd say. . .Rock Slide? Strength? Hey, it gets STAB. Does it? Does anyone even no? Anyways, you can always go Return. I guess.

Edit: Props to Jungle Boy for saying it first

BladeTest
05-30-2007, 12:52 AM
HMM, never thought about that. I forgot about the Stat Chart...

DeidarasClay
05-30-2007, 12:54 AM
Umm, I wouldn't give it Ice Beam, go for STABed Return/Double-Edge of course! And perhaps Life Orb/Choice Band with Jolly, or Choice Scarf with Adamant, I'd expect either nature to do you well.

Hey, where are you exactly getting D-Edge from?

Jungle Boy
05-30-2007, 01:03 AM
Touché, there's no Double-Edge move tutor in D/P :razz: , however it would be possible to get a Tauros with Double-Edge from Emerald or FR/LG.

DeidarasClay
05-30-2007, 01:05 AM
You know, I was thinking of that too, but I wasn't sure. Anyways, if that's out of the question, anything that hits hard physically will do.

Silver Senmurv
05-30-2007, 02:04 AM
I think I'll go with Return. I think it has a base damage of 100 if the pokemon's friendship is maxed out. Plus, no recoil!

Thanks to everyone! Now I can get started!

DeidarasClay
05-30-2007, 02:07 AM
Yup, no problem! Good luck!