PDA

View Full Version : where is marril

dcspectre23
10-04-2004, 09:55 AM
greetings friends!

i can't seem to find a marril, :confused: i know it is in mt. mortar but i don't know wether it is in the water or on the land, if anyone has any tips or tricks, please let my know.

dcspectre

green gyarados
10-04-2004, 05:28 PM
Both. It can be found on land but for a better chance, in water. Goldeens appear as often but keep searching and you'll eventually find it. :wink:

The End
10-04-2004, 08:10 PM
Marril is usually found in Other Chat, he has a green avatar. You'll be sure to find him.

Manjoume Jun
10-04-2004, 08:12 PM
And if you want an answer that makes a little more sense than ol' Alex up here, then I'll pretty much just expand on what GG said.

Yes, they can be found in Mt. Mortar be it on land or in the water, but their encounter rate is a measly 1%.

If you wanna' increase this rate then go find Hiker Parry just south of Blackthorn City, and once defeated get his phone number.

Eventually he'll ring you saying that Marill are swarming at Mortar, so go there then and they should appear slightly more often.

gold
10-06-2004, 05:55 PM
...or there is a chance if you get a guy on route 44 on your phone and then he'll phone you and tell you marill are heaping up in the cave.

Tamer San
10-06-2004, 05:59 PM
']Marril is usually found in Other Chat, he has a green avatar. You'll be sure to find him.

Man o Man...he wasn't talking about Chad xD /Sarcastic :rolleyes:

Matthew
10-06-2004, 10:36 PM
']Marril is usually found in Other Chat, he has a green avatar. You'll be sure to find him.

*slaps Alex...*

lol... that was great XD When I first saw this thread from forum veiw.... I was like: "Why does he want to know where Chad is?" XD... lol-+