PDA

View Full Version : Darker than Black

Kenny_C.002
05-30-2007, 02:48 AM
BT downloads here (http://animesuki.com/series.php/997.html)

Hei is a foreign exchange student from China, he moves into Tokyo, a city where the glittering lights in the sky are artificial stars and there are sky scraping walls surrounding the perimeter. These walls are known as "Hell's Gate". Hei is a contractor, one who has supernatural psychic abilities. Together with In, the duo fight opposing contractors to discover what exactly Hell's Gate is.

Genre: Action, Suspense, Sci fi

Here we go, a new rather short series from BONES, which has an already impressive line of anime, including Fullmetal Alchemist, Eureka 7, Angelic Layer, Scrapped Princess, Wolf's Rain, and Ouran High School Host Club. Visually this is going to be good. Heck, the storyline is almost garanteed to be solid. This might be one to watch for this season.

skiboydoggy
06-10-2007, 06:22 AM
I'm currently watching Darker Than Black, and it totally owns.
Just a bit of random trivia, Hei in Chinese means black.

-is still trying to figure out what Hei's power is-

Kenny_C.002
06-10-2007, 06:04 PM
Heh. Have fun figuring that one out. The anime atm is really good, but I'd expect no less from BONES anyway.

skiboydoggy
06-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Well, I guessed before they showed it. Figured it out from the moment he opened that door, suspected it ever since the Mai arc.

Now I need to see him upholding his end of the contract. Making him eat a lot seems like a real cop out.

Kenny_C.002
06-11-2007, 06:32 PM
He doesn't seem to be a normal contractor either, so I'm not sure if that is his impulsive urge or not.