PDA

View Full Version : An odd request (got a Pokemon with Energy Ball?)

GuardianOfThunder
05-30-2007, 06:37 AM
I need someone to battle me that has a Pokemon with the move Energy Ball. I need to copy it with a Smeargle and breed the Smeargle to pass the move down. Sorry if this is on the wrong board, I didn't really know where to post it. I'm not looking for a real battle, nor am I looking for a trade, but just to copy a move with a Smeargle :P

Soooo can anybody help me please ^_^

Steven
05-30-2007, 03:10 PM
Are you even sure that you keep moves learned in the battle tower or through player vs player? I mean you don't get new pokedex entries for ones you saw and after every fight if you used up an item like a berry it comes back as if nothing happened.

Haelleah
05-30-2007, 07:54 PM
I've heard that moves Sketched in player vs. player and Battle Tower modes aren't permanent... why not teach it to one of your other Pokemon, then pass it to Smeargle in a Double Battle? That's what I usually do...

GuardianOfThunder
05-31-2007, 12:07 AM
I've heard that moves Sketched in player vs. player and Battle Tower modes aren't permanent... why not teach it to one of your other Pokemon, then pass it to Smeargle in a Double Battle? That's what I usually do...

Ah Ok, thanks guys. Gosh that's odd though, why wouldn't he keep it ><

Strawberry Maelstrom
05-31-2007, 12:08 AM
Ah Ok, thanks guys. Gosh that's odd though, why wouldn't he keep it ><
Lets try. I got a Gengar with Energy Ball. What's yur FC? Mine is in my sig.

Disclaimer: My wi-fi connection isn't the best.