PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Contest: a short RP

Jake Silver
05-30-2007, 09:28 AM
Welcome to my extremely uncreative thread. :oops: I've made one that was much better but no one joined. Anyways, let's get on with this.

It's basically a contest. Obviously. For that we need 3 judges and at least 4 contestants. Each contestant must have at least two Pokemon; one for the talent round and one for the battle round. Just to keep things from getting too confusing, you may only use three attacks in your appeal.

Judge Sign-Up:

Name:
Appearance:
*Personality:

Contestant Sign-Up

Name:
Appearance:
*Personality:
Pokemon: a. Appeals Pokemon
b. Battle Pokemon

*Since it won't be too important here, you don't have to go all out on personality. Just give the basic stuff about your person. I won't make you give your Pokemon a personality either, but you can tell any distinguishing features if you want to.

Judges: espeonlover

Contestants: Jake Silver, dratinilover

Jake Silver
05-30-2007, 09:35 AM
And here's my sign-up.

Name: Jake

Appearance: (see avatar) Jake's eyes, hair, and clothing are all dark. The slight shadow beneath his deep brown eyes highlights them noticably, giving him a sinister look. Although his hair is mostly covered by the hood of his cloak, it is short, straight, and black. His gray cloak covers most of his body, ending at rest around his shoes. Underneath the cloak he either wears a black and red sweatsuit or shorts and a T-shirt.

Personality: Mostly, Jake's personality is as dark as his outfit. He isn't very trusting of new people and speaks quietly but commandingly. He works together with his Pokemon to intimidate his foe.

Pokemon: Appeal- Houndoom
Battle- Tyranitar

DratiniLover
05-30-2007, 11:33 AM
Name: Sky Efro

Personality:
Kind, quiet nature, and has an unusual personality. Friendly to everyone, and likes them for who they are. She also has a lot of unusual hobbies, and people admire her, because her personality is unusual, uncommon, and not like everyone else's. Her hobbies are: Ice sculpting, drawing, studying, (she is very interlectual) and making models of people and and everyday things from clay.

Sprite or Appearence: Long, fair hair, an average height, baggy black trousers, and black t-shirt. Black trainers, with laces neatly tied up, and Sky wears fingerless gloves with a pokeball logo on them. She also has a scar that is from her ankle, to her knee, after she fell in a patch of glass, and cut her leg from the knee below.

Pokemon:
Appeal: Tropius
Battle: Dragonite

I've joined since you said nobody joins your RPG's and this one looks good!

espeonlover
05-30-2007, 12:17 PM
Name: Kathrine Anderson
Appearance: (coming soon!)
*Personality: Not easily impressed, likes combos with shadow ball in it, she likes glitter too, and likes Fire, Psychic and water type pokemon.
Pokemon: Ninetails, Milotic and Espeon
(added the pokemon, cause mine will be a judge for the appeals, and she will be needing three incase of a Fire/rock slide. she hides her pokemon in her handbag so you dont see them much.)

Jake Silver
05-31-2007, 09:42 AM
Okay, thanks. You're both approved!

Diesel 34
05-31-2007, 10:06 PM
No offense, but I truly think that this RP isn't gonna last long. As in someone will lock it.

espeonlover
06-01-2007, 11:10 AM
it proberly will stay up, we just need hope

DratiniLover
06-01-2007, 11:56 AM
Never say never, because you never know, this RPG may become popular! ;P

Jake Silver
06-02-2007, 12:38 PM
And I never saw any rule against short, simple role plays.

-Pichu Boy-
06-02-2007, 03:02 PM
Name: George Danielson
Appearance: George is a brown, short, spikey haired by with blue eyes. He usually slumps around with his hands in his pockets. His favourite clothes are a red and blue stripe hat worn backwards, an orange T-shirt with a picture of an Articuno on, and denim jeans.
Personality: George is a boy wo usually goes around thinking he can do anything. When winning things, he usually gets too cocky, ending up in him losing. He likes using powerful attacks rather than defending.
Pokemon: Appeal: Linoone
b. Nidoking

Jaden0527
06-03-2007, 04:47 AM
Name:Raine Sorio Jr.
Appearance:A fade haircut.He wears a a black hat(worn to the side) though.Blue eyes.He wears a necklace with a pokeball(that contains a pokemon in int) on it.He has a black unzipped hoodie with a white t-shirt under it.Jeans and black tennis shoes.

Personality:A quick thinker and a semi-serious battler.He can't help but get excited when he's having a good battl.He's laid back outside of battle and sometimes forgets about his goals.Fun and funny,people love to be around him.

Appeal:Blaze(Arcanine)
look at my avatar.

Battle:Toto(Feraligator)
A jet black feraligator with red stripes starting from his head down to his oddly large tail.He aslo has large fangs.

espeonlover
06-03-2007, 11:13 AM
its allready poupular! lawl

Lusitania
06-03-2007, 01:02 PM
Well, this is pretty simple, but the plot is too short. To keep this open you'll have to make the plot longer, and more creative. Right now, anyone could get almost the same experiance from the URPG

sockyo
06-04-2007, 02:51 PM
Name: Raziel (Raz) Haotori
Appearance: Has a black long hair and green eyes. He wears white shirt with small buttons. He has blue torned jeand. Has black sneakers.
Personality: The quite and lonely type. His best friends are his Pokemon, when he fights he always shows how powerful and beautiful his friends are. He usually stands his ground and never gives up. He usually likes to be alone.
Pokemon: a. Appeals Pokemon: Glaceon (Winter)
b. Battle Pokemon: Leafeon (Spring)

Lord Celebi
06-05-2007, 04:49 AM
And I never saw any rule against short, simple role plays.

Did you not read the rules then? There is a minimum for plot length...

*Locked*