PDA

View Full Version : Seperate Divisions of Fighting

Steven
05-30-2007, 05:51 PM
Personally I've come to a dillema. There are a lot of good pokemon out there, but since some of them get out beat by certain pokemon, they're useless. So, I was thinking it'd be nice if I could get people into fighting in different divisions. As it is right now, we have the heavy weights division with the super strong pokemon, but we don't have a light weights division for the weaker pokemon.

Just like how we ban legendaries now, in light weights we'd ban some of the stronger pokemon and set the bar at a new level making Miltank, Weezing, Nidoking, Wailord, Xatu, Tropius, Lanturn, Camerupt, and many others not used in competitive battling. I believe in making multiple levels of fighting, we'd really open up Pokemon to a new world of competitive battling and strategy, plus it'd make nearly all pokemon useful depending on how you choose to fight. Not to mention it opens up to people raising new pokemon and using some unique unused skills.

I'm not saying that this would make only one more level, but perhaps a couple more benchmarks further down. But I'm not saying that Unown will ever be useful.

Anyone who would like to battle more pokemon, post below with ideas/thoughs.

Your_Worst_Nightmare
05-30-2007, 05:54 PM
Steven I want to battle you