PDA

View Full Version : Want A Challenge Battle Me

Blood_Flood
05-31-2007, 10:05 PM
-Rules
1.NOItems
2.NORunning
3.NOCritisicing(i dont care if u dont like my team thats ur problem)(srry if i miss spelled)
Everything eles goes
P.S. Bring ur best team ull need it
Ill keep my team a secret till its time to battle
Im only battleing one person for right now So the first to post is the one who battles me
So fill in the blanks
My Info:
Name:ASH
FC:3694 6658 5652

Will u folo the rules?:
Double Or Single:(im wanting to double)
Game Name:
Freind Code:
Are U rdy for this challenge:

Steven
05-31-2007, 10:10 PM
-Rules
1.NOItems
2.NORunning
3.NOCritisicing(i dont care if u dont like my team thats ur problem)(srry if i miss spelled)
Everything eles goes
Im only battleing one person for right now So the first to post is the one who battles me
So fill in the blanks
My Info:

Will u folo the rules?:
Game Name:
Freind Code:

You must be super experienced at battling, I mean, since you obviously don't know that you can't use items in PVP battles, you didn't limit people from using ubers, and your grammar is impecable. You aren't offering a reward or doing anything special, so if you want to fight someone, just use the OFFICIAL PE2K CHALLENGE FINDER (D/P) PLEASE!

not a nazi
05-31-2007, 10:11 PM
-Rules
1.NOItems
2.NORunning
Everything eles goes
So fill in the blanks
My Info:

Will u folo the rules?:
Game Name:
Freind Code:
i think you should make it no ubers.

odessa
05-31-2007, 10:16 PM
I'll battle only , if you don't use legndaries.

Name:Dawn
FC in sig.

Blood_Flood
05-31-2007, 10:20 PM
ok odessa ill battle u double battle ok ill be waiting int he room but first i need ur name and FC

Blood_Flood
05-31-2007, 10:35 PM
nice battle i must addmit i was going to use a better team but i changed my mind at the last second so ill give u a chance to choose ur prize a master ball, cherish ball, or pokerus and srry for double post

not a nazi
05-31-2007, 10:37 PM
nice battle i must addmit i was going to use a better team but i changed my mind at the last second so ill give u a chance to choose ur prize a master ball, cherish ball, or pokerus and srry for double post
can i battle you after?

no ubers, lv. 100, single, 6v6?