PDA

View Full Version : Will you rate my Diamond Team?

-PK
05-31-2007, 11:12 PM
Here is my team as of right now:

Empoleon level 92
Machamp level 59
Pidgeot level 54
Electivire level 54
Lucario level 33

Archeopterix
06-01-2007, 02:15 AM
What are the movesets and natures?

-PK
06-01-2007, 08:24 PM
Empoleon Level 94
Relaxed nature
Cut
Drill Peck
Aqua Jet
Surf

Machamp Level 59
Mild nature
Rock Smash
Cross Chop
Strength
Rock Climb

Electivire Level 58
Mild nature
Thunderpunch
Fire Punch
Discharge
Low Kick

Pidgeot Level 54
Brave nature
Fly
Mirror Move
Air Slash
Defog

All but Electivire are male

The Jr Trainer
06-01-2007, 08:27 PM
What about Lucario?Moves?

-PK
06-02-2007, 01:17 AM
What about Lucario?Moves?

I took it out of my team.

not a nazi
06-02-2007, 01:18 AM
I took it out of my team.
your team sucks. no offense...

-PK
06-02-2007, 01:44 AM
your team sucks. no offense...

If my team sucks how did I beat the game in 5 days with most of 'em in my team. Empoleon can defeat ANY pokemon in my game.

Lucario-clm
06-02-2007, 02:28 AM
If my team sucks how did I beat the game in 5 days with most of 'em in my team. Empoleon can defeat ANY pokemon in my game.

That's just it, friend... what if Empoleon gets KO'd by a really high lvled guy? The level difference is devastating and that is bad... and without the Empoleon, the other guys will get pwned :sad:... I'm not being trying to be mean, just realistic... my team sucks too, :wink:

Sausage x J
06-02-2007, 02:36 AM
Join the club...my team is garbage also, lol. But hey, I use Pokemon I like.

BladeTest
06-02-2007, 05:23 AM
If my team sucks how did I beat the game in 5 days with most of 'em in my team. Empoleon can defeat ANY pokemon in my game.Wow, 5 days, when I beat the game, my clock was at like 20:00, more or less. But Empoleon might have a hard time against a high powered Torterra or an Infernape.

-PK
06-02-2007, 01:39 PM
Wow, 5 days, when I beat the game, my clock was at like 20:00, more or less. But Empoleon might have a hard time against a high powered Torterra or an Infernape.

Whel with my rivals Torterra I just use surf about 2 times and it is KO'd. With the Infernape I just use surf about 1-2 times depending on the level.

-PK
06-02-2007, 01:41 PM
That's just it, friend... what if Empoleon gets KO'd by a really high lvled guy? The level difference is devastating and that is bad... and without the Empoleon, the other guys will get pwned :sad:... I'm not being trying to be mean, just realistic... my team sucks too, :wink:

Even though Empoleon would be KO'd, my other pokemon would still beat that pokemon. As of now I am training my pokemon to level 100.

-PK
06-02-2007, 01:41 PM
Please keep the ratings coming.

Gegi
06-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Alright I give it a 6/10 I will make an alternate move set cause no offense but true Empoleon is a higher level so thats the only reason why it can beat anything in your game

Since people try to make Empoleon sp. atker I made a physical one to go with aqua jet

Swords dance
Aqua jet
Water fall
Drill peck

I think Machamp can really be useful witht he right ability

Dynamic punch
Rock slide
Counter
Grass knot

electerive is a good pokemon

Thunder punch
Ice punch
Protect
Charge beam

Pidgeot i wouldnt go near it to low stats use Staraptor

Hyper Blaze
06-02-2007, 02:13 PM

My bro's pulkia beats ANYTHING. Thats why I only do lv. 100 battles with him xD. I bet my Garchomp could beat it... I was only training infernape, but now there all even. So I could beat you with ease.

magentaman
06-02-2007, 02:20 PM
just because a team does well in game doesn't mean its a good team,

you could get pwned easy in a competitive battle, but for in game purposes what you hav is fine

The Maple Syrup Baptist
06-02-2007, 02:27 PM
Please keep the ratings coming.

No triple posting! :crackup:

And I gove your team, being in the strategy section, a 2/10. And that's being generous because you're using Pokemon I like (sans Pidgeot).

Empoleon
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Flash Cannon
- Grass Knot

Machamp (Don't ever use a +Sp. Atk nature on Machamp again!)
- Dynamicpunch
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch

Electivire (Because it's Mild too...)
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Flamethrower
- Focus Blast

Staraptor (Pidgeot sucks, don't use it)
- Aerial Ace
- Close Combat
- Pursuit
- U-turn

-PK
06-02-2007, 03:13 PM
When ever I teach a pokemon a move I only go with level up moves, HM's and moves that cause actual damage.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
06-02-2007, 03:16 PM
When ever I teach a pokemon a move I only go with level up moves, HM's and moves that cause actual damage.

All the moves I suggested are damaging moves. And you won't get far online if you can't breed. I guess in-game it's ok, but online you'll get thrashed.

-PK
06-02-2007, 03:21 PM
All the moves I suggested are damaging moves. And you won't get far online if you can't breed. I guess in-game it's ok, but online you'll get thrashed.

Well for right now all I have is the in-game team. I still (and proably never) have wi-fi.

magentaman
06-02-2007, 03:52 PM
how do you get on at the battle tower?

-PK
06-03-2007, 03:01 AM
Whenever I get over 100 hours of game time I always have four pokemon with me. I don't know why, though. I did the same thing in my Emerald Version.