PDA

View Full Version : -Unda-

Matthew
10-07-2004, 06:01 AM
Heh... if any of you know latin... the 'tidal' (XD) of this picture means wave. (Sorry about the corny joke... I couldn't help myself XD) I actually love how this turned out! I made it for one of my friends IRL, and it is my favorite to date... otehr than .Glow// :cool:, What do you guys think of this? Oh... and it took me about 45 minutes to make.

http://img8.exs.cx/img8/4904/unda.png

What do you peeps think? Oh... crud XD I forgot a border... Oh well :silly:

Jack of Clovers
10-07-2004, 07:22 AM
wow, that's amazing. photoshop i take it. it's great but the color seems bland to me. or maybe im just tired right now. heh. :sleepy:
you do great work with PS. maybe this will give you best artist for MotM awards :wink:

~Jack~

Matthew
10-07-2004, 07:26 AM
Heh... I used my friends favorite color... blue... but a fully saturated blue would seem to be ugly... so I used the next best thing... silver blue :P

And thanks for the comment... I've been waitng all night for one XD

Thanatos
10-07-2004, 10:57 AM
Man, that's awesome.

Go the blue concept, bit over the top with blue, but like I could do better.

Keep up the work, it's really cool.

Tamer San
10-07-2004, 01:16 PM
*Clap...clap...clap...clap* Wonderful Matthew ^^

BlazikenInferno
10-07-2004, 02:00 PM
(You mean like this, Tamer :clap:)

It's just awsome Matthew! :biggrin:

Matthew
10-07-2004, 02:23 PM
bit over the top with blue

That was the whole point... it is for my friend and he likes the color blue :susp: But thanks for the wonderful commment! You too Tamer and BI! It encourages me to do more!

Nefarious
10-07-2004, 02:27 PM
Wow Matthew. That may be your best work yet. In my opinion anyway. I could be wrong but it looks like you did some liquifying.

Matthew
10-07-2004, 10:26 PM
No liquifing was done at all. :cool:

VenusaurTrainer
10-08-2004, 03:34 AM
Great work but it looks a little bland in the top left.

Thanatos
10-08-2004, 06:09 AM
Blue rocks!

Anyway, like i said before, you keep it up. You're really good at this.

Barret
10-08-2004, 10:00 PM
It's great, but maybe you should change the title to Matthews Work That way you won't have to make a new board for every piece of work! ^^

I REALLY like it because blue is my favorite color too!

Matthew
10-08-2004, 10:24 PM
It's great, but maybe you should change the title to Matthews Work That way you won't have to make a new board for every piece of work! ^^

I REALLY like it because blue is my favorite color too!

I don't make peices like these often enough to update a gallery regularly... I had one, but I lost it a few pages back... and I had to delete pics from it... taking up to much bandwith and stuff... so it is pretty much useless..

Scorch Ry
10-08-2004, 11:23 PM
Such a marvelous piece of artwork, Matthew. I would definitely love to witness more pieces from your creative imagination and skills.

Matthew
10-14-2004, 11:39 PM
Such a marvelous piece of artwork, Matthew. I would definitely love to witness more pieces from your creative imagination and skills.

Heh... when I get inspiration, you will see more... don't worry.