PDA

View Full Version : Signatures

Jack of Clovers
10-07-2004, 07:19 AM
a lot of people have long sigs and im trying to get people to lessen them because they are too long. :dazed: in the Forum Guide stickied above it states the requirement for the sig and people have two or three times the height.
i know people like their signatures but it doesn't hafta tell their whole life story.
could something be done? :confused:

~Jack~

Matthew
10-07-2004, 07:21 AM
HEh... I've tried to conserve as much space as possible in my sig... I'm sorry if it seems a little too large... but it can't be helped... everything in there is nessicary... and I have noticed some rather large sigs... especially barrets... his HOF could be shrunk,.... just a bit.

Caite-chan
10-07-2004, 12:52 PM
If you don't like long sigs there is an option where you can view the board without sigs.

Not to be mean about but, we shouldn't have to change them just because someone thinks it's to long.

Tamer San
10-07-2004, 01:09 PM
Yeah, I agree with Tony ^^

Matthew
10-07-2004, 02:26 PM
If you don't like long sigs there is an option where you can view the board without sigs.

Not to be mean about but, we shouldn't have to change them just because someone thinks it's to long.

Yup... there is always that choice. Oh... and I shrunk my sig as much as humanly possible.

BlazikenInferno
10-07-2004, 02:30 PM
I'm trying to keep mine smaller. I think if you have a VPP and a VCP you should Put them next to each other in your sig. Like how JIG has hers. That way a lot of space is saved.