PDA

View Full Version : Elite 4

Kyogre_Skywalker
06-01-2007, 08:03 PM
The Elite 4 Role Play's Rules:

1. No Cursing
2. No Spamming
__________________________________________________ ______________________

The Plot: You play the role as a trainer trying to defeat every trainer in the role play in a competetion and soon making it to the Elite 4 (If you want to sign-up for the Elite 4, list your Pokemon, and I will tell you if you qualify). You are traveling through Kanto, so you can only use Pokemon from Kanto.
__________________________________________________ ________________________

Sign-Up Sheet:

Name
Elite 4 or Trainer
__________________________________________________ ______________________

My Sign-Up Sheet:

Name: Cole
Pokemon: Zapdos LV.100, Moltres LV.100, Articuno LV.100, Ho-Oh LV. 95, Lugia LV.92
Elite 4 or Trainer: Elite 4
__________________________________________________ _____________________

I'll start off:

Cole woke up and walked to the Indio Plateau, I wonder who I will be facing today? He walked into the Elite 4 stadium and waited. He heard voices, who could be coming? He wondered. Meanwhile, it started to rain.....
__________________________________________________ ________________________

If the Elite 4 roleplay turns out well, I'll create a sequel to be in Hoenn.

Lord Fedora
06-01-2007, 08:12 PM
Okay, first of all, if it's not too much of a hassle, the character name of Cole has already been taken by me, it's really considered bad manners to use the name of a character already used. Especially if that name is used pretty much every time. Second of all, the plot is way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way wayWAY too short. This post, not counting all the ways, is already much longer than it. Thirdly, in a sign-up sheet, you MUST include appearance, personality, and most of the time History, though that's optional. Next, since when does one person have the five Legendary Birds in his team, all level one hundred, in real life. There ren't even any trainers in the Anime with one Legendary, excluding certain members of the Battle frontier who I choose to ignore because the Battle Frontier saga was lame. NJow for my next question. Why is a 14 year old in the Elite Four. Most of them are old, and there are none younger than twenty.

Lord Celebi
06-01-2007, 08:14 PM
Okay, first of all, if it's not too much of a hassle, the character name of Cole has already been taken by me, it's really considered bad manners to use the name of a character already used. Especially if that name is used pretty much every time. Second of all, the plot is way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way wayWAY too short. This post, not counting all the ways, is already much longer than it. Thirdly, in a sign-up sheet, you MUST include appearance, personality, and most of the time History, though that's optional. Next, since when does one person have the five Legendary Birds in his team, all level one hundred, in real life. There ren't even any trainers in the Anime with one Legendary, excluding certain members of the Battle frontier who I choose to ignore because the Battle Frontier saga was lame. NJow for my next question. Why is a 14 year old in the Elite Four. Most of them are old, and there are none younger than twenty.

What he said.

*Locked*