PDA

View Full Version : Taboo!

Treecko 93
10-08-2004, 01:24 AM
Okay, this is a game I found at another site, and it's really fun. This forum is pretty big, so we'll have teams of there.

This is how you play:

There will be two teams with two people each. We will start with the first person from the first team. Then I pick a word called a Taboo Word.

A Taboo Word is a word that is forbidden; you cannot say it. However, you will have to make your teammate try to guess the Taboo Word. One catch; there will be words that'll be obvious to helping you solve the Taboo Word. There will be four words that have to do with the main Taboo Word that are also forbidden. Example:

If the Taboo Word I gave you happened to be "Ash", I would give you four more forbidden words. Such as, "Pikachu" "Misty" "Brock" "Master". You will have to use words other than those four to help your teammate guess the Taboo Word. So, once again:

"Ash" is the Taboo Word. You cannot use something more than three sentances long. Words that you could use:

"Wants to be the greatest trainer. Has a yellow rodent."

And your teammate will guess Ash. But what if they don't guess Ash? Then it goes to the next team with a new Taboo Word.

How will you get the secret Taboo Word? I will PM it to the first player, and the game will start.

Okay, here are the Teams:

Team LeafGreen:
DragonMasterDan
Sutivun

Team FireRed:
Tamer San
Water Master Barret

Team LeafGreen:
Team FireRed:

If there is something you don't understand, PM me. AND HAVE FUN!!!

Oh yes. If one of your teammates isn't online at the time, just post the Taboo stuff still. They'll find it.

Manjoume Jun
10-08-2004, 01:27 AM
Firstly, I'd like to remark that I'm glad you're a newb, not a n00b, because n00bs are annoying, whereas newbs are cool, so don't take it as an insult, because it's a compliment, 'kay, ^_^

Anyways, this sounds kinda' nifty, alebit rather confusing, but it's 2:30am so it's only natural, :P

I'm in.

Treecko 93
10-08-2004, 01:30 AM
Er, thanks! Yeah, I know it's a bit completcated, but once you play it, it gets easy. Anyway, I'll edit my post and let you in. Welcome! Oh yeah, I'm putting you on Team LeafGreen, 'k?

Manjoume Jun
10-08-2004, 01:33 AM
Fine by me, coolio! Now for more peeps...

Tamer San
10-08-2004, 06:53 AM
I am in amigo, and against Dan of course >:D

Barret
10-08-2004, 10:04 PM
I'll join, FireRed Team of course!

(I have FireREd not LeafGreen! ^^U)

Sutiivun
10-09-2004, 12:54 AM
I'm gonna be with Dan for 3 reasons.

1: I'm getting LG soon
2: My rival Tamer is on the other team
3: Dan needs some other people on his team :P

Manjoume Jun
10-09-2004, 12:12 PM
Well, that's pretty decent, it appears that we have two teams now...

I'm just curious, do WE pick which team we go on? Or does Treecko do it?

Only I was assigned a team whereas everyone else has asked for one.

Not like it matters to me, I'm just curious, my team's just fine, ^_^

Treecko 93
10-09-2004, 02:55 PM
Alright, I'll add you guys! And Dan, you were able to pick whichever team. Anyway, we still need two people, so see if you can find people to join.

Sutiivun
10-09-2004, 06:48 PM
Lol Dan, I guess he just put you in one because you didn't say which team you wanted to be on in your post. :P

And I'll try to get more members!

Treecko 93
10-11-2004, 02:47 PM
Thanks. FYI I AM A GIRL!!!!!! I don't see how you cpuld call me a 'he' when it says I'm female right there. I hate male assumptions. But that's okay, a lot od people do it. It just drives me off the deep end.

Okay, end rant.

Techno Treecko
10-11-2004, 03:37 PM
w00t another Treecko fan. Howdy Treecko93, I am your God, t3h almight3h Twisted Treecko! :twisted:

Do you have AOL Instant Messenger (AIM)?

Treecko 93
10-11-2004, 08:31 PM
Er...glad you like Treecko...No, I don't, only Yahoo...And what does this have to do with Taboo?

Manjoume Jun
10-11-2004, 10:29 PM
Heh, don't worry about TT there, he's partially insane, as most of us here at PE2k are, lol.

XD, until I saw the post count I thought you were another newbie TT, lol.

Tamer San
10-12-2004, 12:57 PM
Me too xD

And treecko, I knew you were a Female, don't worry ^^ :tongue: