PDA

View Full Version : Heroes: The Role Play

KOR
06-02-2007, 12:04 AM
Heroes: The RP

Where does it come from? This quest... this need to solve life's mysteries for the simplest of questions can never be answered. Why are we here? What is the soul? Why do we dream? Perhaps we would be better off not looking at all. Not delving, not yearning. That's not human nature, not the human heart. That is not why we are here.

-Doctor Mohinder Suresh

Plot:

In the city of New York, several individuals discover extraordinary powers. Some will decide to use it for evil. Others for good. The way you use yours I your own decision. The villian Sylar is out searching for his own powers determined to become the only special person. Find a way to stop this villian or live your own life with your own intentions and goals. The decision is yours.

Rules

1. Light swearing
2. No spamming
3. No bunnying
4. No godmodding
5. No stealing/absorbing other powers( That will
6. No flaming

Name:
Power: (Try avoiding powers already used in the show)
Occupation
Appearance:
Personality:
History:

Okay I know the plot is short and all but PLEASE don’t judge it on that. It will get very exciting over time. Now for my sign-up.

Name: Lucas Baldo

Power: Biological Manipulation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_comic_book_superpowers

Appearance: Lucas has short blonde hair and wears normal t-shirts and jeans most of the time. His eyes are blue and he is 6, 2. He is very handsome and many girls fall for him easily. He is also very built. He happens to have a strange black cartridge strapped onto his back.

Personality: Lucas is a care free easy going guy. He’s not very stressed like most people are and is never negative. He gets very protective of his friends and hates having the glory taken away from him. He also gets very jealous and possessive very easily

History: Lucas was born in the heart of New York and raised in a normal city life. However he only lived with his mom. He received an average education but got into many fights. Despite that he maintained an extremely strong relationship with his mother to the point where they were like best friends. Lucas would put his mom before everything. Once he got into high school one of the people he previously fought killed his mother. Lucas became furious and set out to kill the kid who killed his mother. The kid was hiding in a big abandoned scientist hanger. The kid tossed him into a vat of toxic chemicals. When Lucas emerged he felt no different. He was aout to punch the kid with his right arm but another arm emerged from below and hit the kid into the vat. But unlike Lucas it killed him. The arm disappeared. Lucas passed out from the chemicals and the new arm. He returned to his house and tried out his new powers. He could alter his entire genetics. Lucas practiced his powers in the night and eventually mastered them in the fact someone would try and come after him. Lucas decided not to go to college due to his power and decided to work at a comic store.

Accepted:
Me
Eeveeking
Pyschic Oats
Alana Marie
Arcues Factor

Pending:
Free2rhyme

Lord Fedora
06-02-2007, 01:51 AM
No stealing/absorbing other powers( That will So no being the new Sylar/Peter Patrelli then. Okay. Now, I've notriced something ver interesting lately, in a bunch of superhero RPs that have sprouted across the web. They say no g-modding, but then they take for themselves an overpowered power. Interesting litle coincedence. I'll join, but under the condition that you go for something a less godmoddy power.

Name: Cole Reiken
Power: Reactive Adaptation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_comic_book_superpowers#Reactive_adaptation .2Fevolution, it's temporary. Also, it takes a lot of energy out of him, and only when he goes into a form of blind fury does it really start to go into overdrive.)
Occupation: College Senior majoring in genetics. Go figure, a geneticist who can evolve on the spot.)

Appearance: Cole is not someone you'd want to meet in a dark alley. He has pitch black hair and eyes that are such a dark shade of brown, you would swear they were black. He tends to go for a dark ensemble, specifically a black shirt, black jeans, and a black trenchcoat. He also wears a small silver chain around his neck. Continuing with his black trend, he wears a pair of black boots, black fingerless gloves, and wears a black belt with a PDA on it. His most interesting attribute is his constantly serious face, eyes always vigilant, always focused as if he was staring at something, even when there is nothing in front of him.

Personality: Cole is, in one word, mysterious. It's impossible to tell what he is thinking, nor does he ever take the time to tell you. He rarely speaks except when absolutely necessary, and decides a situation is like that very rarely. The only exception to this rule is his little sister Molly, a Freshman at the same college he goes to, who he holds very dear to him, and is the only one Cole talks to. The main reason for this is that Molly is so incredibly inquisitive, always wanting to know about the world, and she asks so many odd questions that Cole can't help but loosen up around her. Everyone else in basically the known world recieves the cold shoulder, from parents to even his closest friends, however inexistent they may be.

History: Cole was an odd kid, even when he was little. He never played with anyone from the time he was 5, he would only play with his little sister molly. They share a very close bond, and Molly was the only one Cole ever acknowleged, at least from around age 10. This was for a very special reason, and that reason was his discovery of his powers.

It all started as a very fine summer morning. Cole and Molly had finally gotten out of school, and they went to go play out in the woods behind their house. While they were out, they happened to get seperated, for heaven knows what reason, just that they got split up somehow. In any case, Cole spent over an hour looking for Molly, as he had instructed her to stay exactly where she was if she ever got lost and wait for him to come find her. He found his seven year old sister being picked on by a group of semi-drunk high schoolers. At first Cole didn't do anything. It was well known by the children of the neighborhood that as a right of passing, you had to get your butt kicked by a few high schoolers at least once to be considered a full blown big kid. The rational was that the experience made you stronger, and therefore made you a bigger person. Silly, but they were just kids. It was when one of them got one more swig from their stolen bottle that things turned ugly. They had merely been playing with Molly at first, sort of like a cat with a mouse. But then one of them actually struck Molly right across the face. Being drunk, the rest of them all thought that if you see it being done, it was okay, and they joined in, completely attacking the poor little elementary school student. Seeing this sent Cole into a blind fury, and he raced towards the older kids with great anger. One of them grabbed him, however, and lifted him up by the scruff of his collar while the rest continued their fun. Cole struggled as the older kid looked at him for a long while, and then determined that, being older than the girl, he could be hit a lot harder. And so he did that. As Cole was struck, he felt that rage building up again, and he felt a tingling sensation running up his neck, and then protruding out from that neck, which was odd in his eyes since there was nothing there but air. Then he looked around and saw thatthere was something growing out of his neck, a spike of some sort, that seemed almost to be growing in reaction to the obvious vulnerability of the neck. The drunken teen did not notice. Cole didn't care. All he wanted was for the spike to grow bigger, and it did just that. It grew to such size that it peirced the flesh of his captor, creating a deep wound that forced Cole's release. It was then that Cole, from the ground, saw his sister. Lying on the ground, unconcious, with a bleeding wound right below her ear.

What happened next was a mystery to Cole, a very vague and blurred memory which he later managed to somewhat understand. A flash of red across the blur, meaning blood, trees wizzing buy, three shapes running ahead of him, and several large claws that appeared to be his and a raging, feral feeling that could be compared to that of a wlf (let me explain what happened. Cole's rage caused his evolutionary powrs to completely kick in, but due the combined affect of his rage and his inability to control his powers actually caused him to temporarily devolve into a form of primal beast preceeding the apes that we evolved from). The next thing Cole knew, he was standing over his sister, who had seen the whole thing in sem-conciousness and who later recounted what had happened. Two of her assailants had escaped, but one, the one who had first dared to lay a hand on Cole's precious sister, didn't. I don't think I need to tell you what a wolf-like devolution of humanity in an insane, berserk, feral rage would do to the person that caused it, but it was ugly. Very ugly.

Molly slipped into a coma for several days, in all of which the doctor's said it would be impossible to bring her back and in which the only thing that kept Molly alive was the thirty-to cups of Jello that Cole had snuck into the room, which is what kept him alive as he remained locked in the room with his sister, completely unwilling to let his parents pull the plug, as well as his friends who tried to persuade him to come out and end Molly's suffering. This is why he shuns all but her. In the end, it was only Molly's recovery that allowed Cole to rest. He had spent three days and three nights constantly vigilant, always awake, holding the door closed with his powers, which he still didn't understand, but he was able to implement his new diamond hard bones and third arm growing from his chest to hold the door closed. In the end, this left him very tired, very hungry, having eaten nothing but Jello for three days, and with a VERY full bladder. The moment his sister awoke, however, his genetics reverted back to their former selves, and he rushed over to embrace her. When everyone else came inside, they had an icy reception that would have made the north pole feel like the Nevada desert. Though Molly eventually forgave them all, Cole's attitude towards everyone else was little better than that towards the fool who had caused it all, the one who had first struck Molly, as their intention had been the same, to harm her. Cole's powers haven't erupted since then, and he hasn't told anyone about it, no longer trusting anyone but Molly, whom he told to keep it a secret.

Cole went to the New York Genetics University (made it up), to be as far away from his alienated family in Oregon as possible, only under the grounds that Molly would promise to apply to a nearby college in the same area of NYC (her dream is to become a children's author), which she did. And thus they are here now. Molly's powers are starting to re-emerge for the first time (see below), and Cole's are showing themselves again too, although neither know it yet.

Note (Molly is also special, she has a regeneration ability similar to that of Claire, except less effective, i.e. it can't bring her back from the dead and it doesn't work as fast, more like Wolverine's healing factor then anything else. This is how she managed to wake up from an un-wakeupable coma. However, like the Molly from the series, this Molly is unable to use her powers at first, as the energy required to do it to recover from the coma alongside the injuries themselves were too severe. They will unlock as the story progresses. How, I do not know.)

Psychic Oats
06-02-2007, 03:00 AM
Ooh, I've been waiting for one of these. I'll have my sign up in a bit.

EDIT: Here it is. Not amazing, but it's ok.

Name: Octavius Hughes

Power: Bone Manipulation

Appearance: Octavius is average in weight and height, making him not very distinguishable among most people. During his days as a well-respected biologist, he wore large clear glasses. However, now, a pair of dark sunglasses conceals his dark blue eyes. He generally adorns himself with a long black trench coat that leads down to his ankles, and dark gray pants. Octavius also wears black leather gloves that go up to his elbows, and black boots. His hair is dark brown, and, although it was once kept neat, is now always messy. Although he is not handsome, he is not ugly by any stretch of the imagination.

Personality: Octavius was a very kind and generous man before his incident. He offered advice to aspiring young biologists, as well as gave constructive criticism to projects within his field. He was a genius by birth, and always worked hard to achieve his highest potential. However, after his life-changing event, Octavius became smartly cynical, and concerned himself mainly with self-gratification. He cares for nothing more than his own desires, not even other's lives. When faced with a paradox, Octavius would never take the easy way, or the hard way out. Instead, he would attempt to make his own solution. He will do whatever is required to continue his precious work.

History: Unfortunately, Octavius became well-known early on in life. Born with a strange birth defect, Octavius was regarded as a freak by doctors the world over. His mother and father urged the government to stay away when Octavius was a child. They agreed, on the terms that at an older age they would take him in for complete study. After being told this at the age of 21, Octavius was angered by the fact that he was treated differently. He had never noticed his true potential until that age, and, since then, used it to its full potential. He quickly became a world-renowned leader in bone research, known for his expertise in skeletal regeneration. At the age of 27, the government arrived at his apartment, ready to take him. He refused, and a struggle broke out. Octavius was seen fleeing the scene after killing the government officers, and hence fourth was known as a criminal. Driven to the brink of near-insanity, Octavius realized that no one would accept him now. He was a monster. Knowing that all he once had was lost forever, he went mad, and turned to a life a crime. Octavius has been known for committing several minor crimes since then. He was last seen in NYC.

KOR
06-02-2007, 04:17 AM
@ eeveeking

Accepted. And i won't overpower myself with the power i chose. I wanted a unqiue power so i looked at that one and said "hey that is a cool power." And no offense but your power is pretty powerful too. But your doing the same thing i am so yeah.

@ PO

It's fine. I suck at length too. Accepted
Of course. Accepted

Psychic Oats
06-02-2007, 01:24 PM
Awesome. Thanks Rohan; can't wait to start.

Lord Fedora
06-02-2007, 03:37 PM
@ eeveeking

Accepted. And i won't overpower myself with the power i chose. I wanted a unqiue power so i looked at that one and said "hey that is a cool power." And no offense but your power is pretty powerful too. But your doing the same thing i am so yeah.

@ PO

It's fine. I suck at length too. Accepted
Of course. Accepted
Okay, as long as you're going to limit yourself. If you'll notice I also put a few weaknesses in their, namely the energy that Cole's power requires and also how much he cares abut his sister. And thank you for accepting me.

KOR
06-04-2007, 06:50 PM
Don't worry i will. We just need about three or four more people to sign-up.

free2rhyme
06-04-2007, 09:55 PM
Name: Halt Lauvel

Power: Darkness/shadow manipulation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_comic_book_superpowers

Appearance: Halt has a Dirty blond Flat Top that needs to be cut soon, he is 2'2" tall. Usually wheres his S.W.A.T Tactical vest, Standard issued black parachiet pants, Black Sun Glasses, A black under armor mouth cover, Helmet, and a cigerette over his right ear, that he took of the first terriorist he apprehended.

Personality: Halt is a shy guy who doesn't have a lot of friends but the friends he does have he knows like him for him not for the fact that he's rich or drives a sweet car. He has a great sense of humor but when it comes down to it, if Halt isn't smiling then he isn't kidding, Halt falls head over heels for his girl friend Melony Roman who he has been dating for almost two years now. Also, he has a sly, fox like, quality that people don't really trust.

History: Halt had always wanted to be a S.W.A.T Officer, mainly because of the glamor and glory they attracted. When he took the S.W.A.T fitnace test, he set the bar higher then any of the men and women before him. After graduating top of his class, and acceling at Marksmenship, he was attached to the most hard core unit in the U.S. of A, stationed out of New York. And his fellow squad mates, have noted and complained about his,'methods', of handeling the situation.

KOR
06-04-2007, 10:05 PM
Can I be Sylar? I'll sign-up any ways. So, I'm just asking.

(Sign-up reserved right here)
I'm actually going to be controlling Sylar but i'm not going to make a sign-up since he's going to be a NPC and i'm controlling him for plot reasons. You could make your own "evil" character but Sylar will still come after him.

I'll reserve you a sign-up though.

Lord Fedora
06-04-2007, 10:22 PM
Wow. This is already more popular than my Heroes RP. It died without so much as a single participant.

___Alana_Marie___
06-04-2007, 10:34 PM
Ok i have one qestion before sign up; What are some examples of powers? tha I could actually use.

Lord Fedora
06-04-2007, 10:49 PM
Ok i have one qestion before sign up; What are some examples of powers? tha I could actually use.
I think that pretty much anything in that Wikipedia link that Rohan posted is fair game.

free2rhyme
06-04-2007, 10:56 PM
It's short, I know. I can edit it later because my mind is not drawing a blank.

Name: Halt Lauvel

Power: Darkness/shadow manipulation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_comic_book_superpowers

Appearance: Halt has a Dirty blond Flat Top that needs to be cut soon, he is 2'2" tall. Usually wheres his S.W.A.T Tactical vest, Standard issued black parachiet pants, Black Sun Glasses, A black under armor mouth cover, Helmet, and a cigerette over his right ear, that he took of the first terriorist he apprehended.

Personality: Halt is a shy guy who doesn't have a lot of friends but the friends he does have he knows like him for him not for the fact that he's rich or drives a sweet car. He has a great sense of humor but when it comes down to it, if Halt isn't smiling then he isn't kidding, Halt falls head over heels for his girl friend Melony Roman who he has been dating for almost two years now. Also, he has a sly, fox like, quality that people don't really trust.

History: Halt had always wanted to be a S.W.A.T Officer, mainly because of the glamor and glory they attracted. When he took the S.W.A.T fitnace test, he set the bar higher then any of the men and women before him. After graduating top of his class, and acceling at Marksmenship, he was attached to the most hard core unit in the U.S. of A, stationed out of New York. And his fellow squad mates, have noted and complained about his,'methods', of handeling the situation.

___Alana_Marie___
06-04-2007, 10:59 PM
Wow. This is already more popular than my Heroes RP. It died without so much as a single participant.

xD link did'nt work for me :(

KOR
06-05-2007, 12:05 AM
xD link did'nt work for me :(
just go to wikipedia and type in superpowers. Then it should give you a list of superpowers

free2ryhme just add a little more

free2rhyme
06-05-2007, 01:27 AM
free2ryhme just add a little more
To any specific section? Or just add like a paragraph to each.

KOR
06-05-2007, 02:56 AM
to the personality and history. Sorry i didn't say i had to leave so i just posted.

___Alana_Marie___
06-05-2007, 09:15 PM
OK here it goes! i found a power ya me!
Name: Marissa White (Known as Rissa to her friends and “Whitey” to her former team mates”)
Power: Telekinesis

Appearance: Rissa has bleach blond hair and dazzling Emerald green eyes. Her skin had a tan sun kissed complexion. She is slender and athletically built. She mostly wears Jean shorts, Skirts and just plain old jeans. Along with that Tank tops of various colors and always has her orange and black “Tigers” Jersey with “head coach” Printed in bold black ink on the back. She wears her hair up in a pony tail or just down and will on occasion curl her hair.

Personality: She is a crazy fun loving young adult, a bit childish at that but still has a lot of redeeming qualities. She will do most anything for fun and it takes a lot for her to back down and extremely out going. She Loves anything active and will chase after boys just for fn. It takes a lot to get her too blush, she is calm (well not calm but, not embarrassed) around guys and anyone else

History: Marissa White had always had a good child hood, Lots of friends, good grades and a extreme love for the sport soccer. Ever since she could walk she was on one soccer team or another whether it be the east side Panda’s in kinder garden or Eugene burrows bears. She was on it. When she entered middle school (i.e. Junior high) her social status increased dramatically this was about the time she lost her childish looks. She was in the “It” group the poplars. But she wasn’t cruel or mean like most of them she was kind and gentle and almost every week left the table and went to go sit with someone else.
All through out high school she was given the category “The girly Jock”. Spending most of her free time, this wasn’t a lot between soccer and homework, hanging out with friends like any normal teenager. On the day of her 16 birthday was when she got her first real job, At the county library, the place where her life would change forever.
It all started in her senior year at Old willow High School. Sitting at her desk in the Library, Twirling her golden tresses and skimming over the newest issue of “Teen Magazine” . Sine her 17 birthday she had been coaching a 7th grade soccer team which she was going to in 2 hours. The light of the sun twittered through the half open window, Sending light onto the shelf’s of glorious books. Clad in her jean skirt and purple tank she leafed through the fashion magazine. Bored. The slight Jingle Of the main door ajar caught her attention. She looked up her green gaze falling on te assistant coach of her team, illuminated by the mid summer sun. “Morning Ricky boy!” she Proclaimed with a grin. She wasn’t found of Rick’s bossy, snotty, grown-up attitude, but she was glad that her ever lasting boredom –might- come to a end. “Your early to come pick me up, did you break your fancy-pantsy watch?” she had asked. Then she noticed that Rick hadn’t looked her in the eye or made some flirty little annoying comment. “Marissa…” he started. This worried her even more, because even he didn’t call her by her real name. “I am so sorry” he continued. Rissa’s smirk shrunk a few molars “Your parents are gone…” she finished staring at the ground. “what!!” shouted soccer coach disruaght with sorrow. “They where attacked and shot im so sorry” That night Marissa sat in her bed crying and thinking, suddenly something snapped inside her. The wall that had blocked her powers was breached by pure sadness. This flew off the wall floating at a alarming rate about her. Her emerald eyes glowed a eerie pallor glow. The as quick as it had happened it ended. Rissa lay in bed that night thinking back to when she was younger, when ever she threw a fit her mother would rush to the self’s holding things down cooing “calm down Marissa dear stay calm” the power had been locked away by her soothing words and was now unleashed by pure sorrow. So she worked her powers in the shroud of the shadowy nights. Eventually she returned to her happy self and told no one of the powers. Now at the age of 20 her life is back to normal somewhat. That brings us to her present day life.

Lets see what yall think of me! :D

KOR
06-05-2007, 09:30 PM
Pretty good, pretty good. But there were a good deal of spelling mistakes. Try running it through Microsoft Word before you post. One thing i don't understand though is why such a physically fit girl would be a librarian. And Telekenisis is a very powrful power. So try and limit yourself. And have you seen Heroes before?

But your Accepted anyways.

___Alana_Marie___
06-05-2007, 09:36 PM
Pretty good, pretty good. But there were a good deal of spelling mistakes. Try running it through Microsoft Word before you post. One thing i don't understand though is why such a physically fit girl would be a librarian. And Telekenisis is a very powrful power. So try and limit yourself. And have you seen Heroes before?

But your Accepted anyways.

...No does that make me denied? and i know xD she dont like the job. (i sort of hid it by putting "she was bored" in the thing) and yes i will run all my posts through microsoft first from now on and thank you! *jumps for joy!*

KOR
06-05-2007, 09:43 PM
...No does that make me denied? and i know xD she doesn't like the job. (i sort of hid it by putting "she was bored" in the thing) and yes i will run all my posts through microsoft first from now on and thank you! *jumps for joy!*

You put She don't like the job. Bad grammar. lol

It doesn't make you denied. It's because i put next to powers refrain from powers in the show and Sylar uses Telekenisis in the show so i wanted to know if you actually looked at the sign-up.

___Alana_Marie___
06-05-2007, 09:48 PM
You put She don't like the job. Bad grammar. lol

It doesn't make you denied. It's because i put next to powers refrain from powers in the show and Sylar uses Telekenisis in the show so i wanted to know if you actually looked at the sign-up.
Oh, thats a good thing right? Also, do you want me to change my power?

KOR
06-05-2007, 10:19 PM
Oh, thats a good thing right? Also, do you want me to change my power?
It would be nice if you did but you don't HAVE to.

Psychic Oats
06-05-2007, 10:20 PM
Is Octavius the only baddie? o_o

___Alana_Marie___
06-05-2007, 10:38 PM
Am I the only girl so far in this RP? Also, When do we start?

KOR
06-05-2007, 10:41 PM
Am I the only girl so far in this RP? Also, When do we start?
@ PO

There's Sylar who will be under my control but besides him no.

@ AM

Once we get one more person to sign-up since i'll be accepting free2rhyme once he adds on a little more to his sign-up.

ArusuesFactor
06-05-2007, 11:29 PM
I'll be the last person.

Name: Jordan Turner

Power: Omni-Knowledge(Knows everything; Virtually a genius)

Appearance: Jordan has black hair and brown eyes. He keeps is hair cut and lined up. His hair is naturally curly, but he likes to it cut. His left ear is pierce with a silver stud earring in it. His skin is like a caramel color. He primarily wears a plain black shirt with a camouflaged styled jacket. He wears black shorts mostly also. His wears his socks to about the height of his knees. He wears his favorite brand of shoes all of the time: Jordans. He wears a black wristband on his left wrist that has a silver cross on it. He also wears a silver chain.

Personality: Jordan, on the basis, is a pretty nice seventeen-year old. But then again can also be serious. He cannot stand when other people do stupid things and show off their immaturity. Jordan is a smart teen. Being a Junior, he has A's and B's in school. He did have a C in his Trigonometry class, but he brought that grade up. He is on the school's basketball team. He shows good sportsmanship and he is a good sport. He loves hanging out with his friends. But then again he is quite mature and doesn't talk much. Jordan's biggest fear is the theory that the world will end with a great cataclysm, like a meteor hitting the earth. Overall, Jordan is a great friend to have for those mature-type of people.

History: All Jordan's life he has been making friends left in right. He even topped being the most popular kid in school. When Jordan was eight, he got his first pet from ine of his friends from school. It was a dog. He named the dog Lucario, after the famous pokemon at that time. A couple years later, a tragic event occured. He was having a family dinner when all of a sudden two burglars with ski masks came in and murdered his mother and father. They also stabbed the dog which died days later. When the burglars came and tried to stab him, Jordan screamed and the burglars got frightened and left. Jordan ended up living with his auntie that lives in New York. He continued to get good grades. His scores were outstanding! He knew just about everything at ani given time. He had the power of Omni-Knowledge. He had to leave all of his friends behind. He was devastated. Now he is seventeen-years old, still trying to pursie the two burglars that murdered his family on that tragic night. He took on a job at GameStop and has many friends at his school that love him. He even has a girlfriend named Melissa. What obstacles will come towards Jordan in his Destiny? We'll soon find out.

KOR
06-05-2007, 11:31 PM
*Grumbles*

Before i say accepted have you seen the show either? And if you have then did you read the sign-up sheet? And if No then DENIED! No jk you'll just have to change your power.

ArusuesFactor
06-05-2007, 11:34 PM
Yes, I've seen the show. I watch it a lot. I can't wait for the new season to come on. I'll change my power.

ArusuesFactor
06-05-2007, 11:53 PM
I edited.

KOR
06-05-2007, 11:54 PM
Because i said refrain from powers used in the show. so thats why i asked.

ArusuesFactor
06-05-2007, 11:55 PM
So does that mean I'm accepted.

KOR
06-05-2007, 11:58 PM
Yup. I think it's funny about how he screamed and the burglars left. Yeah your accepted. So once free2rhyme gets his sign-up done we'll start.

And for other people

SIGN-UPS STILL OPEN!!!

ArusuesFactor
06-05-2007, 11:59 PM
I know. I wanted to make it funny. Thanks alot!

___Alana_Marie___
06-06-2007, 12:03 AM
He cannot stand when other people do stupid things and show off their immaturity.

:| he is not ggoing to get along with Marissa

ArusuesFactor
06-06-2007, 12:09 AM
Ha ha ha...don't worry. I can already tell this RP is going to be cool.

Lord Fedora
06-06-2007, 12:40 AM
alright, two questions. One: What power did AF use before? And two: Have you two (AF and Rohan) noticed your avvies?

KOR
06-06-2007, 12:41 AM
alright, two questions. One: What power did AF use before? And two: Have you two (AF and Rohan) noticed your avvies?
1. Invisibility

2. Yes they both pwn. But Sasuke pwns harder.

Psychic Oats
06-06-2007, 12:43 AM
Dr. Octavius Hughes...I think he's the oldest person in this RP. I'm looking forward to seeing how many of these heroes use their powers.

Lord Fedora
06-06-2007, 12:50 AM
1. Invisibility

2. Yes they both pwn. But Sasuke pwns harder.
... ... ... Do you honestly mean to tell me that he forgot both Peter and that old british guy could turn invisible? Also, At the moment, even with the Curse Mark Level Two, I think that Itachi and Sasuke would be evenly matched, and since Sasuke can't stay in Curse Mark Level Two for long without it destroying his entire personality, I'm pretty sure Itachi could win. Now, Four-Tailed Naruto, now there's a different story. Four-Tailed Naruto could annihalate both of them if they teamed up against him, Sasuke had both Itachi and Kakahi's forms of Sharingan as well as Itachi having Kakashi's, and Sasuke had all the borrowed power of Orochimaru's body. That's how pwnsome Naruto is.

KOR
06-06-2007, 12:58 AM
Yeah i don't get how he forgot Peter and Claude.

Well yeah but Four-Tailed Naruto is even more dangerous than CS2. It shortens his life-span. He's probably going to live to a max of 70 years if he ever gets that old. Since you know about thr Four Tails Naruto i'm taking you read the manga? So if Sasuke can kill/beat either Tobi or Deidara Sasuke officialy is a super pwner. What i don't get about CS2 is that the Sound 5 would be in CS2 alot longer than Sasuke ever is. And even after the timeskip Sasuke was only in CS2 for about 2 minutes while Kidomaru and Sakon/Ukon were in it for at least an hour.

Psychic Oats
06-06-2007, 01:00 AM
Naruto is awesome. I love the fact that those Sasuke fan-girls think Sasuke could beat Naruto. Naruto almost beat Sasuke with one tail. Imagine 4, or 5, or 6. Sasuke pales in comparison. =P

KOR
06-06-2007, 01:08 AM
I bet if Naruto went to 5 or 6 he would flat out lose control and go to the brink of death. Despite how much power Naruto would have. Remember Sasuke said he would kill Naruto on a whim so i think Sasuke can beat Naruto unless Naruto gets a new Rasengan that will still let him use his chakra.

Lord Fedora
06-06-2007, 01:21 AM
I bet if Naruto went to 5 or 6 he would flat out lose control and go to the brink of death. Despite how much power Naruto would have. Remember Sasuke said he would kill Naruto on a whim so i think Sasuke can beat Naruto unless Naruto gets a new Rasengan that will still let him use his chakra.
Nope, don't read the manga. While looking up some jutsu on Wikipediafor a Naruto Roleplay on another site (best. Naruto. Roleplay. Ever. *takes off hat to mourn the great Roleplay*), I accidentally clicked on a link that led me to Sakura's wikipedia profile, and I just couldn't stop reading. By now, though I wouldn't be able to hold my own against an avid reader of the manga, I still know quite a bit about the characters themselves and many of their skills, and I intend to start reading the manga as soon as possible.

Psychic Oats
06-06-2007, 01:21 AM
Sure, maybe he would hurt himself, but only 5 tails (which would be enough to kill Sasuke) would not kill him. It would hurt his body alot, but he wouldn't die.

KOR
06-06-2007, 01:40 AM
http://www.narutocentral.com/news/

Awsome free site. Has all subbed Naruto episodes and all manga chapters. I'm not just advertising it really does have all of that.

Lord Fedora
06-06-2007, 01:57 AM
http://www.narutocentral.com/news/

Awsome free site. Has all subbed Naruto episodes and all manga chapters. I'm not just advertising it really does have all of that.
Many thanks my friend. I shall enjoy all of it completely.

___Alana_Marie___
06-06-2007, 11:18 AM
Ok so when we do this RP is there a certain order we go in or not? Because I wont be on again for another….8 hours I am typing this before school starts, and there’s the warning bell. Well I will be back on in 8 hours.:rolleyes:

KOR
06-06-2007, 04:45 PM
Ok so when we do this RP is there a certain order we go in or not? Because I wont be on again for another….8 hours I am typing this before school starts, and there’s the warning bell. Well I will be back on in 8 hours.:rolleyes:
There's no specific order but sometimes in order for someone else to post another person needs to post like if there in combat or talking.

___Alana_Marie___
06-06-2007, 06:34 PM
Ok, I was just wondering because in some of my other RP’s on other web sites we have a order. But then again that is not a forum site and if we went in order here if someone had to leave on a trip or something others would get sick of waiting, supposedly :oops:

Ixidor
06-07-2007, 11:43 AM
Name:Michael Palmer
Power: Disintegration
Appearance: A slightly haggard looking youth, Michael obviously did not live a life of comfort, black hair hanging long at the sides down to his chin, cut short at the back, he was dressed simply, jeans, a few chains hanging from them, a simple black band shirt and black hooded jacket, hintings of large scale tattoo's around his neck and wrists, as clothing shifts, peircings through the right side of his bottom lip and several in his ears, both sides, his eyes were a cold blue-grey.
Personality:Generally withdrawn and cynical, has instances of irrational depression.
History:A fairly uneventful childhood, he grew up happy, became the 'goth' kid in his class as he developed a more intent interest in literature, politics and the world around him than who was making out with who, he always had a very deep love and respect for his parents, who always encouraged and supported him in everything he did, even providing consent after consent as he pursued body art and peircings, rather than come down like the wrath of god.

His powers manifested around his 18th birthday, following a brutal rejection after he had finally, after a number of years, professed his love for a long time friend, who was in fact sleeping with the quarterback who tormented him daily, and simply thought she didn't need to share the fact, he had gone home, still in shock, to his understanding parents, who wrapped their arms around their emotional son, seeking to ease his pain, and from where his hands rested on each of their backs, began to burn alive without the flames, their bodies fading to ash beneath his touch, their screams of agony burning themselves into his mind as he stumbled backwards, the burning end as he lost contact, but the hideous damage had taken its toll, and his largest and most loving influences in life spasmed and died, wracked with pain in the lounge of their suburban home, a neighbor busting in through the front door to come upon the scene, alerted by their screams, calling the police, Michael soon found himself locked away, restrained and heavily medicated in a psychiatric institute for children, convicted of the murders of his parents.

One day though, as a riot broke out in the free area, drawing the attention of most of the staff, he didn't get his daily pills, and in a somewhat confused haze, brushed off the ashes of his straightjacket, and walked out of the facility, leaving a trail of waste behind him, breaking into a shopping mall nearby, he left his in-patient scrubs in the waste basket, hefted his stocked backpack onto his shoulders, gazed out at the sprawling city as the sun broke over the horizon, and dissapeared into the city streets, just another face in the crowd..

KOR
06-07-2007, 02:05 PM
So is he a villian or is he just misunderstoood like Niki or D.L.?

I really like it. Accepted. But when you use you powers try and tone it down because Disintigreation is a powerful close-range power.

KOR
06-08-2007, 04:21 AM
I know i'm double posting but i'm going to start the RP today since we have enough people and free2rhyme will get accepted anyway so i'm going to post the thread.

___Alana_Marie___
06-08-2007, 11:14 AM
Ok ya you know what i was talking about last night or whatever maybe it was MY computer if so, then this summer i wont be on. or MAYBE it was a glitch. it is possible i will check tonight xD im sorry i am putting you through all this.