PDA

View Full Version : Moveset for Espeon

Sausage x J
06-02-2007, 02:32 AM
So, I was wondering what a good Special Sweeper moveset for Espeon would look like. Oh and I'm not sure if it learns anymore good moves, but my Espeon is currently at level 54. And please, no flaming as in, "Espeon is a garbage sweeper!" etc...I use Pokemon that I like.

Thanks!:oops:

Got_Ganlon
06-02-2007, 02:38 AM
Nature: Timid / Modest
-Psychic
-Grass Knot
-Shadow Ball
-Calm Mind

Hopefully you can get Calm Mind off to aid in your sweeping (if you want to be sure to get that up, stick a Focus Sash on it). As far as Special Sweepers go, for as good as its stats are, Espeon got underhanded with an extremely limited movepool. Not much else you can get in the way of S.Atk moves other than Swift and Hyperbeam. It's an okay pokemon as fas as Spd and S.Atk go, but I hope the rest of your team can make up for what Espeon can't handle.

Sausage x J
06-02-2007, 02:41 AM
Yeah I know. But I'm not that hardcore of a battler, lol.

Got_Ganlon
06-02-2007, 02:42 AM
Yeah I know. But I'm not that hardcore of a battler, lol.

As of now, me either. But I expect that to change when Pokemon Battle Revolution comes out.

Sausage x J
06-02-2007, 02:44 AM
Alright, call me a noob, but please enlighten me on what Pokemon Battle Revolution is.

But after this, back on topic!

Got_Ganlon
06-02-2007, 02:58 AM
Sure thing, it's basically Pokemon Stadium/Colosseum for the Wii (assuming you know what those are). Basically you can battle with your Pokemon D/P teams on the Wii and on the internet in stunning 3D graphics.

the_wolf
06-02-2007, 07:37 PM
I'd go with:

Espeon@Leftovers
Timid EVs 252Sp.Atk/252Spd/4HP
-Calm Mind
-Psychic
-Shadowball/Wish
-Baton pass

Silver Senmurv
06-02-2007, 11:44 PM
I had no idea Espeon could use Grass Knot! I know from Colosseum that Espeon has potential. It hits hard and fast. But its movepool is, well, meh. But since I'm contemplating an all Eeveelution team sometime, this info is quite helpful!