PDA

View Full Version : Attention All URPGers!!

Manjoume Jun
10-08-2004, 05:42 PM
Hey there everyone!

As you all may know, the URPG has been on the brink of death recently due to the lack of activity, so here's a proposal from me!

I have just recently started a new game in the Pokémon Trivia section which involves conducting battles in URPG style, so perhaps once you've given it a look over, you might be interested in being a part of it.

Click here for the thread itself... (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4102)

You see, I need battlers and refs in order for this to work properly, now I do fit the bill myself in both cases, but I obviously can't do both at once.

The money awarded in the game isn't actual URPG money... but perhaps if anyone is interested, it could BECOME URPG money, because it isn't exactly a huge amount being given out each time so it won't be simple money for people.

Plus there's a chance of you perhaps losing this small amount.

The refs used could even get paid a little sum too!

But if this idea doesn't interest you, then I could at least do with knowing whether any refs out there are still up for reffing every now and then, just to support this pretty dandy seeming idea for a game.

Well, I'll leave it all up to you guys!

Laterz!

Jack of Clovers
10-11-2004, 04:19 AM
ur thing is your own, it's not going to be with the URPG. it does not have authorization to count here.

and we're not dead, it's slow because people have school and are more busy. it'll pick up again during school breaks.

~Jack~

Manjoume Jun
10-13-2004, 10:40 PM
Oh fine, never mind then, *sigh*

Can't blame me for trying to help.

Ah well...

boltAge
10-14-2004, 05:42 AM

This is just a random battle of Netbattle, only with those "RPG" modifications(which just acts as a hassle). Besides, do you seriously think refs would help out there, when they don't help out here? They can ref here for money, why would they hop over to some random trivia and waste their time reffing for no pay? :rolleyes: