PDA

View Full Version : The Merines: 2

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Gaby
06-02-2007, 05:37 AM
Well, finally we starteh Ch2! If you need the plot, it's in the Sign Ups:

Discussion (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1156944#post1156944)

-----------------------------

"It's been three years, in this same day... I still can't believe it..."

An 18 year old Lime was walking alongside her now 19 year old brother. She looked up for a moment before looking at Otaru and smiling.

"So Otaru... how do you think Mishy and Vincent are?"

Otaru closed his eyes for a moment, opening them again and smiling at her.

"I'm guessing they're fine... but meh... I wonder where Riku is..."

Lime sighed, putting her hands behind her head.

"Don't you remember? He's off doing some errands!"

Otaru blinked twice, scratching the back of his head and laughing nervously.

"Oh... right... I knew that..."

Lime giggled, grabbing her brother's arm and sticking her tounge out.

"You haven't changed a bit brother..."

Otaru grinned, looking up at the clouds and nodding.

"Yeah... I know..."

Meanwhile, Riku sighed as he span his staff around his hand, small sparks of fire coming out from every spin.

"Oh... great... get the new kid to do the errands... lazy jerks..."

He looked to his left and to his right continuously, searching for the shop Otaru and the rest told him about.

"Come on... where is it... they said it would be easy to find..."

He groaned, throwing his staff up and catching it as it fell back down, putting it under his cape.

"Why am I tortured so..."

Adorable_Umbreon
06-02-2007, 05:48 AM
Brown eyes glazed at the blue, almost cloudless sky as the breeze was slightly cool, soft texture to it. Rica, the young girl of 15 walked, relaxed as she observed her surroundings, the new place she would have to protect, the place where the years of training put her at, was here, and she was taking a big responsibility.

“This place is beautiful..”

She couldn’t help but say, her eyes closing as she took in a deep breath, a small yawn emerged as she reached to her waist for a canteen, quenching her thirst by taking a few sips before letting it fall to her waist, continuing to move on, once and awhile stopping and looking at buildings.

“Now.. where do I have to go..?”

Rica groaned as she held took out a small piece of paper, with the name ‘Cho’ printed on it

“Is that a place? Or what?”

She looked around, sighing as she looked up at the sky “I think I could just be on my own for a little bit…

sockyo
06-02-2007, 05:53 AM
A black haire man slept on his friend's legs.
"Wake up Vincen!" She said.
Vincent opened his eyes. He looked outside of the ship's window.
"We are soon in Enternia." He said.
On the other sit next to them a cat ans a wolf sat, next to two guitar cases.
"Inu, Neko, let's go."
She took a guitar ase with the name "Mishel" on it and a blue beg. The man took the other one is the name "Vincent" on it.
"All of the passengers, we are going to stop in the Enternia port, so get ready to get out of the S. S. Coral!" The captain said.
The ship stopped and the passengers got out.
"Well, let's go." The wolf said.
They were near the house. The wolf started to run toward a blue haired girl.
"It must be Lime." Vincent said.
He held the green beg.
"Shouldn't we go too?"
"Wait a few minuts."
The black cat jumped from Mishel's shoulder to Vincent's guitar case.
"It's sure Lime and Otaru." She said.

Gaby
06-02-2007, 06:00 AM
Riku kept looking around, sighing as he closed his eyes and looked down. He scratched the back of his head and sighed again, accidentally tripping with a rock and crashing into a girl. His face was so close to hers that he could feel her body heat. He felt his face turn slightly red as he starred at the girl's face.

"What the hell... I can't move... what the hell is wrong with me?! Come on dammit! Move!"

He tried to move, but he couldn't. It was a bad side of his nature: Anything concerning girls and embarrassing moments would leave him pretty much frozen.

Meanwhile, Otaru and Lime were nearby and they noticed the crowd of people forming. Lime, as usual, ran straight towards the crowd, dragging Otaru along. She poked her head over the crowd, only to see Riku on top of a girl...

"What the... What is Riku thinking?! This better be an accident you lousy pervert!"

Otaru sighed, feeling embarrassed just for knowing Riku. He looked away, twitching his eys and sighing again.

"I'm gonna hit him when he comes out of that crowd..."

Otaru opened his eyes, only to see Mishel, Vincent, Inu and Neko in the distance. He smiled happily, waving his hand at them.

"Hey! Vincent! Mishel! Over here!"

Lime quickly turned around, starring at the same way Otaru was looking. She smiled as happily as possible, waving her hand at them and closing her eyes, smiling even more.

"Mishy! Vincent! Long time no see!"

Adorable_Umbreon
06-02-2007, 06:07 AM
Rica fell backwards and on her back, a slight groan emerged from her throat

“H-”

She opened her eyes and blinked, all she saw was Rikus eyes. Rica tried to move, but he was on top of her, she couldn’t pull away without him moving first.

“Err…..Could you get off me…Please..”

Rica gave a small groan as she put her hands on his sholders and tried to lightly push him off, he seemed as if he was frozen. Blood rushed to her cheeks as she blinked a few times

“What’s up with this guy?”

sockyo
06-02-2007, 06:09 AM
Mishel, Vincent and Neko ran to them.
"It's been a long time." Mishel said. "Sorry that I didn't tell you that we are coming."
Neko jumped into Lime's hands.
"So, what changed while we were gone?" Vincent asked.
Inu looked at Riku.
"And what is the story of the pervert guy?" The black furred wolf asked.

Gaby
06-02-2007, 06:20 AM
Riku closed his eyes, taking a deep breath and managing to get off of Rica. His face was still red as he scratched the back of his head, helping Rica up and bowing his head again.

"I'm so sorry... I wasn't looking where I was going... it wasn't my intention to fall on you..."

He sighed, scratching the back of his head, his face still showing a slight red as he extended his hand, giving Rica a friendly smile.

"Well... anyways... I don't believe we've met... name's Riku Haruke! And yours?"

Meanwhile, Otaru sighed as he still felt embarrassed to know Riku. The crowd of people dissipated as they all walked off, going back to their business. He looked at Mishel, then at Vincent and finally at Inu.

"That's Riku... we met him a few days back... and as you can see... he's a magnet for awkward moments..."

Lime giggled, scratching Neko's ear and smiling at Mishel.

"Yeah... he is sorta like that... but he's cool once you get to know him!"

She blinked twice, taking out the key to Mishel's house from her pocket.

"Oh, here's the key to your house Mishy! I've kept it as tidy as possible!"

Otaru looked at Lime, sighing.

"YOU kept it like that?"

Lime scratched the back of her head, sticking her tounge out.

"Okay, WE kept it as tidy as possible..."

"And you said I haven't changed..."

Adorable_Umbreon
06-02-2007, 06:26 AM
Rica smirked and scratched her head, grunting

“Whatever, just as long as it wasn’t on purpose, alright?”

Rica took his hand and looked up at the sky, then him.

“I’m Rica Wolff, Its nice to meet you, Riku”

Rica let go of his hand and looked arround, walking past him a bit, scratching her head while hiding her blush

“So, do you live here?”

Rica asked coldly as she looked up at the sky, bored as she thought about the piece of paper that said “Cho” on it.

sockyo
06-02-2007, 06:31 AM
Mishel smiled and took the key.
"Well, I think we should go home, to put our things."
"And maybe then we will go to party!"
Vincent put his hand on Mishel's shoulder and smiled. Mishel looked at Riku.
"We almost forgot to introduse ourselves. My name is Mishel Setlight, the tall one next to me is Vincent Haotori. The wolf is Inu and te cat is Neko."
Neko looked at Riku with her purple eyes.

Gaby
06-02-2007, 06:37 AM
Riku was still blushing slightly, though it wasn't noticeable.

"Yeah, I li-"

"Yeah, he lives here! Hi there, Rica right? I'm Lime, a friend of Riku's!"

Riku nearly jumped at how suddenly Lime appeared behind him. He smiled nervously at her, walking towards Rica and nodding.

"Don't mind Lime... she's... well... weird..."

Lime stuck her tounge out, turning around and smiling evilly.

"I may be weird... but at least I don't fall on girls by mistake Mr. Klutz!"

Riku sighed, glaring at Lime for a moment before turning back to Rica.

"So Rica... where are you from?"

Otaru sighed as he walked towards Lime, stopping next to her.

"Rica, right? Name's Otaru Karanara, I'm Lime's brother..."

"We almost forgot to introduse ourselves. My name is Mishel Setlight, the tall one next to me is Vincent Haotori. The wolf is Inu and the cat is Neko."

Riku turned his head towards his back, looking at Mishel, Vincent, Inu and Neko. He smiled at all four of them, turning his head back towards Rica.

"Name's Riku Haruke, nice to meet you all!"

sockyo
06-02-2007, 06:41 AM
"Well, our team is growing."
Mishel looked at Vincent and then at Rica.
"So, Rica, are you tring to find something or someone?"

Adorable_Umbreon
06-02-2007, 06:43 AM
Rica smiled at all the people and gave a long sigh

“Its nice to meet you, all”

Rica looked over and scratched her head, sighing

“Well, erm first of all…I’m from a small town called SeaStone, its far far away..”

Rica smiled at all of them, then looked around at Riku

“Heh, It seems you have a Kluts in your group, eh?”

Rica smirked and looked at Riku, shoving her hand into her pocket as she scratched her scared eye with the other.

"And, yes, im looking for this..Cho person..i was sent here to help protect it i think.."

sockyo
06-02-2007, 06:50 AM
"We were in SeaStone two years ago, great place if you ask me."
Mishel stared at Rica, like she tried to exem her.
"Oh well." She sighed.
Mishel looked at Otaru.
"By the way, how is Master Cho?"

Gaby
06-02-2007, 06:52 AM
Both Otaru and Lime looked at each other, then they turned to Rica.

"Cho Tenshi?"

Riku looked at Rica, top to bottom for a moment, then letting out a yawn.

"Well, we can take you to Cho, we know her actually"

Lime nodded her head in agreement, walking towards Rica and grabbing her hands, jumping up and down.

"Yeah! It would be so awesome if you could join us!"

Otaru walked towards Rica, patting Lime's head and stopping infront of Rica.

"Yeah... the more people in the group the better..."

Riku and Lime both had happy faces, they both spoke at the same time.

"Then it's decided! Rica is officially part of the group!"

"By the way, how is Master Cho?"

Otaru smiled, his face turning slightly red.

"She's fine, great actually! We'll go see her later, 'kay?"

"Aww... I wanted to see Cho again..."

"You saw her a few minutes ago!"

Lime laughed nervously, scratching her head and sticking her tounge out.

Adorable_Umbreon
06-02-2007, 07:00 AM
Rica gave a humble smile, looking arround

"Heh, thanks, i truthfully have no clue where i was going beffor you guys ran allong.."

Rica smirked and then looked up at the sky

"What are we waiting for?"

sockyo
06-02-2007, 07:01 AM
"Cool."
"Well we are going home to put our things away, so see you later."
Mishel and Vincent got to their house.
"Nothing is change."
They put the guitars on the couch and put their bags ontheir bed. They sat on the sofa and looked at each other.
"Now he have to go beck to our regular life."
They smiled at each other, like it was a joke. Vincent put his hand on Mishel's back and kissed her.

Negative Zone
06-02-2007, 11:31 AM
OOC: Damn, I got left behind. @_@

IC:
Dusty looked around. Where the hell are the Merines?" He thought. He looked under a rock and sighed. "I'll never find them..." He kicked a tree and threw a few shuriken at it. He looked around eventually finding four people, he asked them, "Do you know where the Merines are?"

OOC: That's you guys. :D

sockyo
06-02-2007, 11:36 AM
Mishel gently touched Vincent's chest and put end to the kiss.
"You know what we need? To buy food."
"Let's go together then."
Vincent took some money and they got out of the house. They looked at the group and noticed that another guy came.
"You go and buy some food."
Vincent went to the store and Mishel got near the new guy.

Entei_3000
06-02-2007, 12:39 PM
OOC: Wow, it's started already? At least I didn't get left behind too much.

IC:
A boy of about eighteen picked open the door to his house, his arms filled with bags. He set them down craefully on the table and went back to close the door.

"Vixi, c'mon, girl," The boy called. A call came from upstairs as a peregrine falcon flew down. The boy stroked Vixi fondly, suddenly the oven started to go up in smoke.

"Oh no you don't!" Aaron cried out, "This is the last time you'll be trying to burn down my house!" Aaron doused the oven quickly. He sighed and sat down, his shoulder length hair was tied back, he'd grown a lot.

Aaron looked up at the clock. He gasped and raced out the door, Vixi following.

"What a day to forget the package!" Aaorn exclaimed, he jumped over the fence and started runing down the street.

~~~

"What do you mean you don't have any?! I was promised twelve of them!" A girl of about sixteen screamed, she had he hands on her hips, glaring at the man in the weapon shop.

"I'm sorry, miss Shikamia. But the new arrows are not yet here, I promise you-" The man was cut off.

"I was told I'd have them today!" the girl screamed.

"May, listen-"

"No!" May yelled and stormed out, she sighed and sat down on a bench, how could this happen? Without new arrows, her old ones were next to useless. May pulled out a picture from her pocket, she looked at the boy that looked about thirteen that stood beside a girl of about eleven.

"Oh Aaron," May whispered, "I hope you're alright." May looked up to see a group of kids nearby. She stood and ran over to them.

"Excuse me," May started, "But I was wondering if you've seen this boy." May handed the photo to a boy, "He's my brother, Aaron Shikamia."

OOC: Don't go too fast without me. :wink:

sockyo
06-02-2007, 01:16 PM
Mishel took the photo and looked at it.
"Aaron you say."
She told her the way to his house.

Psychic Oats
06-02-2007, 01:56 PM
An bored-looking 17 year old stepped out onto the streets of the city. His head moved back and fourth, searching around for something. Then he shrugged, and continued walking.

Spotting a small group of kids on the sidewalk, Sujime walked closer. He saw a girl with blue hair amongst them, who was talking to another in the group. A slight smile spread across Sujime's face as he continued towards them. His footsteps ceased about three meters away from the group.

"Well, hello. I was simply wondering whether any of you have heard of a girl named..." his eyes drifted down to a blurred word scribbed on his hand, "...Cho Tenshi?" He looked back up, yawning. "If I could just find her, I would be on my way." An insignia was rather obvious on his right shoulder. It depicted a globe surrounded by a dark aura.

"Now," he said, holding his hand out in a beckoning motion, "If you don't mind, I would like some information."

Tombi
06-02-2007, 02:01 PM
[OoC/; Darn you, Oats. Why are your characters always so damn smexah?

*Gaby gives daggers*

Yes, I'll go sign-up now. Eh heh. ^^ But I can't post until I'm accepted. Let's just say I do get accepted and I'll post anyway ^^ I'll use my own sign-up, I'll just change the age and stuff.

sockyo
06-02-2007, 02:02 PM
Mishel looked at the strange kid.
"And you are.....?"
Neko jumped on Mishel's shoulder and stared at him.

Meanwhile Vincent came beck from the store and put the things in the kitchen. He got out and stood next to Mishel.
"Be cearful, both of you." Neko whispered

Psychic Oats
06-02-2007, 02:12 PM
"I'd rather not give out my personal information to strangers, thankyou," he said innocently, closing his eyes and smiling a fake smile. "I'm asking a simple 'yes' or 'no' question: Do any of you know Cho Tenshi?" he asked, getting a little annoyed at their stupidity now.

"Jeez, these people sure know how to be obnoxious," he thought, thinking about what their dead bodies would look like. "Idiots."

OOC: Lol, thanks Tombi-sama.

sockyo
06-02-2007, 02:17 PM
"No."
Mishel stared at him. Her coat's long sleeves covered her hands. She took with her right arm three army knives that were hidden there, and got ready if he will attack.
"Now, go away."

Psychic Oats
06-02-2007, 02:25 PM
Sujime smiled.

"That's fine, then."

He yawned and walked off in another direction of town. As he turned, three large roles of paper made themselves visible on his back. Two were white, and one; the middle one, was red. There were no markings on them: they were just blank roles of paper. As he was walking away, he turned back, looking at Mishel. Then his eyes shifted to the rest of the group.

"In that case, tell me if you get word of anything!" he shouted back to them, smiling nicely. Sujime turned back around and continued walking, before disappearing into a crowd of people.

Tombi
06-02-2007, 02:28 PM
[OoC/; I'm just gonna guess I'm accepted, as my sign-up is exactly the same as before only she's twenty. << >> << >> Where should I start?

sockyo
06-02-2007, 02:33 PM
Mishel looked at him. She left the knives and patted Neko.
"You don't really going to tell him about Master Cho?"
"No, but I have a feeling we will meet again."
She looked at the sky. Few birds flew in the clear blue sky. She noticed something that wasn't a bird. She couldn't tell what it was. Vincent touched her shoulder.
"Are you okey?"
"Ye... yes."
She looked again at the sky but the thing disappeared.

Psychic Oats
06-02-2007, 02:34 PM
OOC: I gave a few options in the discussion. You don't have to shoose any of those, though ^_^"

Tombi
06-02-2007, 03:09 PM
Cho's lavender gaze scanned the ground as her majestic, snowy white wings flapped lazily behind her. She hovered in the air for a few seconds before darting downwards, landind daintily on the ground near a boy with three scrolls on his back. She looked around briskly, her wings melting into her back, and then started to walk towards familiar voices.

[OoC/; There. Short, but meh. =3

Psychic Oats
06-02-2007, 03:14 PM
Sujime's eyes widened, and he turned to see a girl appear next to him. Things that looked like wings slowly melted into her back as she started to walk away. A sinister smile crept across Sujime's face as he started to follow her. After a few moments, he called out to her, hoping she would hear him.

"Hello there! By any chance," he started, his eyes darting quickly to her face, "Are you Cho Tenshi?"

Tombi
06-02-2007, 03:16 PM
"Hello there! By any chance," he started, his eyes darting quickly, to her face, "Are you Cho Tenshi?" (Quoted from Psychic Oats)

Cho turned, a gently smile lighting up her elegant features.

"Yes, I'm Cho," She answered, bowing slightly to indicate respect. "And you are... who?"

[OoC/; Ugh, she's so mushy mushy...

Psychic Oats
06-02-2007, 03:21 PM
I'm Sujime Kirosetsu, nice to meet you."

He yawned and bowed back to her. Sujime's fake smile reappeared on his face as he looked at her. After straightening himself again, he put his hands behind his head and leaned back, sighing. "At least she's not a stupid as those others were," he though, deciding to ask her an akward question.

"So, you're the Merines?"

Tombi
06-02-2007, 03:29 PM
"So, you're the Merines?" (Quoted from Oats), the boy asked her.

A flash of suspicion crossed Cho's eyes but she was quick to dismiss it; she smiled back at him, ignoring the stares she was getting from strangers around them.

"Yes, I'm the Merines. Nice to meet you, Kirosetsu Sujime-san," She answered. "Was there anything you wanted...?"

Psychic Oats
06-02-2007, 03:34 PM
"Yes, actually," he said, his left arm reaching towards his coat pocket. He pulled out an golden insignia identical to the one on his right shoulder; a globe surrounded by a dark aura. He yawned as he held out his hand, showing her the insignia.

"Cho Tenshi, you are under arrest by order of Cruxis. Please do not struggle and follow me calmy to the rendez-vous point," he said in a monotone voice, different from his own. It was as if he had recited it hundreds of times. People around the two started to move away, trying to avoid the scene.

Tombi
06-02-2007, 03:40 PM
Cho didn't seem worried; on the contrary, a slight, arrogant smile slipped onto her features.

"Mm? Well you'll have to catch me first," She replied. Without warning, her wings burst from her back and she sprung into the air, spiralling upwards into the sky. The city below was toy-sized, the cars like multi-coloured ants, the people pin pricks.

"What's up, Kirosetsu-san? A little beyond your reach?" A small voice murmured into his ear. Cho looked down to the small dot that was Sujime and smiled slightly.

sockyo
06-02-2007, 03:44 PM
Mishel looked at Cho.
"Well I think I will go to see how Master Cho is."
She turned to her Golden Dragon of Light form. The golden lng dragon grew long hornes and sharp fangs. She flew up and looked at Cho.
"Did you miss me Master Cho?"

Psychic Oats
06-02-2007, 03:46 PM
"How annoying," Sujime muttered, sighing. He set off at a run towards a building, jumping off of its side at high speed, and jumping off of another adjacent (sp?) to it. He continued jumping back and fourth until he reached the top, still too far from Cho to reach her. He yawned, an annoyed look in his eyes.

"Please come down, Miss Merines," he said, scratching the back of his head and sighing, "We don't want to make a scene."

Tombi
06-02-2007, 03:54 PM
Cho ignored Mishel, her eyes fixed on Sujime.

"Please come down, Miss Merines," he said, scratching the back of his head and sighing, "We don't want to make a scene." (Quoted from PO)

"No, we don't," Said the soft, seductive voice in Sujime's ear. "So... why don't you leave?"

sockyo
06-02-2007, 03:57 PM
"She didn't change...." Mishel thought.
She looked at Sujime.
"I knew we will meet again."

Psychic Oats
06-02-2007, 04:01 PM
Sujime remained unaffected by the voice in his ear, almost as if he completely ignored it.

"Well, if you want an answer to that, it's simply because I can't go home empty-handed. Now, someone like you has potential. Alot of it. You're wasting it on these idiots. If you come with me, Cruxis can show you your true ability," he noted, looking up at Cho sincerely; his fake smile still across his face.

"This situation is quickly becoming obnoxious," he thought, realizing the stunning beauty of his opponent. "I have to finish this."

Sujime's black hair was blowing in the strong wind atop the building, as he stared up at the Merines.

sockyo
06-02-2007, 04:05 PM
Mishel flinched.
"Don't call my friends idiots!" She said, but stayed calm.
She flew behind Sujime and wrapped him. She stared at him. A golden fireball started to get bigger in her mouth.

Psychic Oats
06-02-2007, 04:09 PM
The color in Sujime's face started to fade; his fake smile still intact. Suddenly, all of his color became white, and his body was crumpled under the force of Mishel's contriction. The true Sujime was standing on the roof of another building, next to the one he had been on before. He looked up at he Merines again, smiling.

"So, what do you say?"

Tombi
06-02-2007, 04:09 PM
"Well, if you want an answer to that, it's simply because I can't go home empty-handed. Now, someone like you has potential. Alot of it. You're wasting it on these idiots. If you come with me, Cruxis can show you your true ability," he noted, looking up at Cho sincerely; his fake smile still across his face. (Quoted from PO)

"You'll never understand my true power," Said the soft, silky voice in Sujime's ear. "...No one will..."

Cho slolwly drifted down to face Sujime. A strange, distant look was hovering on her features, but she was quick to dismiss it; she held out her katana and fixed Sujime with a deadly stare.

"If you want to take me..." She said lazily. "... try."

sockyo
06-02-2007, 04:11 PM
The fireball faded. She turned to her human form and stood on the building.
"Oh well."
She took her pistols and waited.

Psychic Oats
06-02-2007, 04:18 PM
Sujime smiled and shrugged, looking the Merines in the eyes.

"Very well," he said, his face turning to one of concentration. He reached towards his back, pulling out one of the white roles of paper. Sujime gripped it, and unrolled it a bit in his hands.

"I don't really want to do something this obnoxious," he said, fiddling with the paper, "But, I would like to test someone of your caliber."

After yawning again, he took a defensive stance, and raised his right hand. A small piece of gray paper emerged from the large scroll, and floated daintily into the air. Then, without warning, it started to fold itself back and fourth, quickly increasing in size. After forming a large sheet of gray paper, it slammed down onto one of the sides of the roof, making a wall between them and Mishel. The paper unfolded again, and formed three more walls and a cieling, all of which folded into place. Now, a huge gray barrier surrounded Cho and Sujime on all sides, blotting out the sun, and making the area darker.

Tombi
06-02-2007, 04:25 PM
Cho looked around at the walls, a curious look on her face.

"You manipulate paper...?" She asked wonderingly. "Curious..."

She suddenly flipped her katana in the air, caught it and slashed at the paper, hoping that it'd flutter to harmless pieces.

sockyo
06-02-2007, 04:26 PM
Mishel tried to shoot the papers, but it was no use. She knocked on the paper. She looked amazed.
"Like a solid rock."

Tombi
06-02-2007, 04:27 PM
[OoC/; Sockyo, you aren't in there with Oats and I...

Gaby
06-02-2007, 04:43 PM
Otaru, Lime and Riku starred at the wall, sighing as Lime took out her shuriken, very similar to those Attila used. She spun them around before launching them continuously against the wall, causing Otaru and Riku to look at Lime weirdly.

"Err... Lime...? I'm sure Cho can take care of this guy... if not, we'll go in... somehow..."

He closed his eyes, thinking for a moment.

"This paper is no ordinary paper... I hope I can get a piece for examination..."

He opened them again, now seeing Lime barraging the wall with explosive seals and Riku barraging the walls with fireballs.

"Come on you stupid paper! Break!"

"I thought paper was supposed to burn when fire touched it! What the hell?!"

Otaru sighed, sitting down cross legged with his blade next to him, twitching his eyes as he thought of what to do if the wall managed to break.

"Barraging it might actually work... but it'll take quite a while..."

Psychic Oats
06-02-2007, 04:43 PM
OOC: Sorry, I was eating.

IC: The sword bounced off the paper, sparks flying and illuminating the arena. Sujime smiled lazily, and held the large white scroll in his hand like a weapon. Another flick of his fingers triggered another small gray piece to flutter out of the scroll. It started to fold itself again, emerging into a large hammer, twice the size of Sujime. He held it in his left hand easily, with the white scroll in his left.

Sujime coughed, and looked up at the darkened image of the Merines.

"You want to get this overwith, or what? he asked, his voice echoing out through the paper arena. Loud clanging noises could be heard from beyond the wall.

OOC: I think Sockyo was talking about hitting the paper from the outside.

sockyo
06-02-2007, 04:48 PM
Mishel jumped down to the others.
"No use."
"Only one thing can brake this."
Mishel stared at Vincent.
"I am not going to use Shadowing, you know what happened last time. Nobody can cntrol her! Not even me!"

KOR
06-02-2007, 04:49 PM
A figure in dark leather armor with a ripped up black cape stood on top of a building that was near the paper dome. He had a straight face and two katanas were at his sides. On his back were two large shuriken. He saw Mishel in the distance. He said,

"The target is Cho. I can't get involved in another fight."

A tall slender young women appeared behind the group. She had two halberds in her hands. She said,

"it's rude to try and but into a one on one fight. How about you fight me?"

She lunged forward spinning her Halberds

Leo said,

"She's going to fight. We told her not to. Fool."

Adorable_Umbreon
06-02-2007, 04:50 PM
Rica looked at it, examinating it as she pulled out a switchblade, a small click could be heard as she walked over and jabed it into the paper, allot of force was needed to barly scratch it.

"This thing is strong..."

She looked over to Riku, throwing fire balls

"Hey, Pyro boy, get closer, will ya?"

Rica continued, pulling out an explosive scroll and held it in her hand, beffor snaping it on the paper, continuing to jab the paper with the knife

"If we throw wepons at the scroll, it might cause a big impact to the structure of the paper, causing it to fall, or dent the paper into thinner layers.."

Rica caculated, thinking as she continued to press the switchblade in the paper.

Tombi
06-02-2007, 05:02 PM
Cho's eyes narrowed dangerously.

"You're very confident," She told him, slipping an arrow into her bow and holding it up. "Confidence is a strong attribute to have..."

Gaby
06-02-2007, 05:03 PM
Riku rose an eyebrow, making a fireball in his hand as he walked towards Rica.

"Pyro Boy...? Nice nickname..."

He made the fireball bigger and bigger with every step until he stood right next to Rica. He looked at the scroll before closing his eyes.

"If it'll cause a huge explosion... it'll probably manage to break part of this wall..."

He turned to Lime, nodding at her and sighing.

"Lime, enough barraging, we got this covered, okay?"

Lime sighed, putting both her shuriken on her back and jumping back, landing on a tree and hiding between the leaves, holding the shuriken in her arms.

"Just as soon as it breaks..."

Meanwhile, Otaru opened his eyes, looking at Rica and Riku. He lifted his katana, getting ready to jump into the hole as soon as it formed.

"Let's just hope it DOES break..."

Adorable_Umbreon
06-02-2007, 05:09 PM
Rica pulled away the switchblade and put it in her pocket, pulling out a small gun and aiming at the Scroll.

"Riku, you ready?"

She managed to say out as she took off the safty lock on the gun and then cocked it, waiting.

"The impact of the gunpouder, and the fire will cause a big explosion...its wise when we shoot, we get down to the ground, to avoid 3rd degree burns.."

Rica looked over to Riku and blinked

"Got it, Pyro boy?"

Psychic Oats
"Not necessarily," he said, starting to slip out one of the other scrolls on his back. "Confidence is a very tricky thing. It can be a setback as well as an advantage."

He pulled out the second white scroll, and used his other hand to place the first white one back into its place.

"In my case, it's a matter of whether or not I understand my enemy," he noted, holding the new scroll out in front of him, and the giant hammer ready to swing, "And I don't understand you at all."

By now loud explosions started to become audible from outside the barrier.

"If you joined Cruxis, you would be understood. Your plight, your cause. No one would question the reality of the Merines."

sockyo
"Don't worry Otaru, let them try." Vincent said and looked at Lime.
Mishel looked at the sky.
"I can't control you, but I still need you Shadowing. What should I do?"
"Release me, don't let me die in this jail that called 'heart'!"
Mishel fell on her knees and touched her heart.
"No, don't release her now! Try to control her!"

KOR
06-02-2007, 05:10 PM
Gia appeared from the side knocking Riku aside with the butt of one of her halberds. Then she spun around hitting Rica with her Halberds. She said,

"No one is going to interupt their fight. I'll see to that. My name is Gia Gatsu of the Cruxis and sister of Leo Gatsu. Now i think it's time i finish you all off. Fera!"

Gia's eyes grew narrower and her teeth sharpened. Her blue hair was starting to break her ponytail. She said,

"Now who wants to fight?"

Gaby
06-02-2007, 05:22 PM
Riku slid back, taking out his staff and smirking as he stood up. The flames he had in his hand moved to the staff, surrounding it and spinning around in the ends.

"Yo Scar Girl, you okay?"

He smirked, looking at Gia and bowing his head in greeting.

"Name's Riku Haruke... nice to meet'cha Gia!"

He sighed, standing face to face with Gia, fire forming around his feet.

"You haven't even seen my full extent yet... and you'd better hope I don't go to my full extent!"

Meanwhile, Otaru looked at Gia, holding the katana in his hand. He wanted to attack, but he decided to leave the fight to Riku and Rica. Lime, on the other hand, was trying to hold back the urge to launch her shuriken at Gia.

"I want to see how Rica fights anyways..."

"Must... resist... fight... is... of... Riku and Rica..."

Tombi
06-02-2007, 05:29 PM
Cho's eyes narrowed.

"And you understand me, is that what you're saying?" She spat, her arm tensing as she pulled the string back further. "You're a Cruxis... you know nothing!"

His words rang in her mind, though.

If you joined Cruxis, you would be understood. Your plight, your cause. No one would question the reality of the Merines...

If you joined Cruxis, you would be understood...

You would be understood...

You would be understood...

Adorable_Umbreon
06-02-2007, 05:29 PM
"Im allright, pyro boy."

Rica sayed as she was hit, but she landed on her right foot and then took on a fighting stance, looking at Gia, studying her from head to toe beffor puting away her gun.

"Allright..Gia, you got yourself in this mess..."

Rica looked up and then at the ground beffor her, beffor croutching and looking at Riku, waiting for his move beffor she moved in, regaining power as she waited, and watching how Gai moved.

sockyo
06-02-2007, 05:33 PM
Vincent touched Mishel's back tring to stop the darkness that was ready to get out. He looked at Gia.
"This day can't get any better..."
He looked at Lime.
"Lime, it's Riku's fight."
Mishel screamed because of the pain. It wasn't a pain that she was used to like gun shots, it was worser.

KOR
06-02-2007, 05:34 PM
Gia laughed. She swiftly got behind Riku and kicked him straight into the air. She said,

"Fera's Blast!"

A blue blast formed in her hand and she threw it up at the airborn Riku. Then she put her hands forward and said,

"Fera's Barrier!"

A huge tall blue fire blocked off the others from Gia, Riku and Rica.

Psychic Oats
06-02-2007, 05:43 PM
"Then why hesitate? Why not kill me right now?" he asked, a lazy look in his eyes, "I know you have the power to kill me, so do it." Sujime held the hammer tightly in his hand, as well as the white scroll in the other. "Don't you want to recongnize your full potential? Cruxis can help you do that, better than those idiots can," he said, looking at Cho with the familiar fake smile on his face.

"C'mon, now."

Gaby
06-02-2007, 05:47 PM
Riku smirked as the blast that Gia shot came closer and closer. He closed his eyes, just when it was about to hit...

"Magma Armor..."

Riku got surrounded by huge flames, easily repelling the blast as he landed on the ground on his feet, the flames from the barrier dissapearing.

"Don't take me lightly... Eruption!"

The ground around Gia cracked, lava starting to come out. Riku snapped his fingers and two pillars of lava flew up and surrounded Gia. Otaru's and Lime' jaws nearly dropped. Lime pulled back her shuriken and Otaru put the blade in his back, turning around and looking at Mishel.

"What's wrong with her Vincent?"

"Riku is so... tough..."

sockyo
06-02-2007, 05:52 PM
"You see, Mishel is the dragon of Ying and Yeng. She can control her light side, but the dark side has it's own soul."
Mishel's ribs got bigger. Vincent hugged her and tried to stop it.
"Come on Mishel! Try to control her, try to control Shadowing!"
Mishel tried to escape from Vincent's arms to release the second soul.

Adorable_Umbreon
06-02-2007, 05:54 PM
Rica opened her eyes and smiled. She stood up and looked over

"Hey hey, leave some for me will you?"

Rica smirked beffor she pulled out a bow and arrow. She got ready to take er shot, pulling the arrow back.

"Arrow of light.."

As she relesed the arrow, it glew a white color, beffor sparks came off the top of the arrow, causing the light to go bigger and bigger with each spark, flying as intence speed at Gai

"Your funeral...."

She smirked as she quietly wispered

"Good job, Riku.."

KOR
06-02-2007, 05:55 PM
Gia said,

"Nice trick. Fera's Protection!"

The blue aura around her formed a shield and stopped the lava. Then Gia jumped straight into the air and behind Riku. She said,

"Too slow!"

Gia spun around and kicked him straight into the lava. Gia put her hand down and said,

"Fera's Blast!"

Two blasts of the blue aura shot straight down at Riku. But then they stopped and started cirlcing around him. They were so fast it was like a blue ring around him. Then they all shot a blast at Riku. Gia laughed and looked at Rica. She moved to the side not bothering about the arrow but it hit her in the shoulder. She yelled in pain as she landed on the ground.

Adorable_Umbreon
06-02-2007, 06:02 PM
Gia said,

"Nice trick. Fera's Protection!"

The blue aura around her formed a shield and stopped the lava. Then Gia jumped straight into the air and behind Riku. She said,

"Too slow!"

Gia spun around and kicked him straight into the lava. Gia put her hand down and said,

"Fera's Blast!"

Two blasts of the blue aura shot straight down at Riku. But then they stopped and started cirlcing around him. They were so fast it was like a blue ring around him. Then they all shot a blast at Riku. Gia laughed and looked at Rica. She said,

"And now for you."

Gia landed on her feet. She moved to the side and dodged for the arrow. Then she threw one of her halberds at Rica.

Occ: You cant just dodge everything,

Power Player

>.<

Gaby
06-02-2007, 06:08 PM
Lime took out one of her tags, putting it on Mishel's forehead and sighing.

"A good old Binding Tag should keep her down i case something happens..."

Otaru nodded agreeing, looking back at the fight as he sat down cross legged.

"Hmm... let's see Riku get out of this one..."

Riku kept flying straight into the lava, smirking as he flicked his fingers.

"Throwing a fire mage at his own element? Not a good idea..."

The lava pillars surrounded Riku, blocking the blasts and stopping Riku in the air. The pillars suddenly turned to Gia, flying straight at her at an extreme speed. The two of them hit Gia dead center, the pillars forming a funnel around her. Riku walked up to a few feet away from the funnel, breathing heavily.

"Not even... your biggest shield... can block that..."

He looked at the flames, taking a deep breath.

"The flames... so beautiful..."

Lime looked at the funnel, her jaw hitting the floor. She ten turned to Otaru, who had the same expression.

"Riku might be a trouble magnet... but he's one hell of a fighter..."

"A-agreed..."

OOC: Umby does have a point... so don't doge everything that comes your way *points at the lava funnel* Like that =O

Adorable_Umbreon
06-02-2007, 06:15 PM
Rica gave a small grunt as the item that was sent her way hit her side, barly making a mark.

Rica smiled as she put her hand in the air.

"Return.."

The arrow came back, and hit dead on on Gai's back, causing a major impact at the speed and the power that was built up from the sparks.

Rica put her bow back on her back, and charged after her with her switchblade, going to hit her head on, but about an inch away she dissapered in a haze, and came back, stabing her in the back, showing a smile

"Dare mess with me.."

ooc: Agreed. If you continue this, i will be forced to do the same
Or i will chose to leave.

KOR
06-02-2007, 06:27 PM
ooc: sorry.

Gia tried to form a shield in front of her but the funnel broke right through and hit Gia. Gia fell to the ground. Then she got it by the arrow again and then stabbed. Gia coughed out some blood and then turned around. Gia appeared to be going to the half stage of the Fera transformation Gia grabbed her and tossed her into a building. She stood up weakly. The ponytail broke and her long blue hair was flying around. Her eyes became even more like cats and the blue aura around her increased.

She pointed her hand at Rica in the building. She said,

"Die! Fera's Storm!"

A storm of blue blasts went straight at Rica who was in the broken building. Then she fell but she got up and kneeled. Then she turned towards Riku. She said,

"Alright you b*stard i'm going to kill you! Feras-"

Then Leo appeared in front of Gia. He said,

"Gia. Your too damaged. Take out the arrow and knife and give me back-up if one of them tries to attack me."

Gia said,

"But-"

Leo yelled,

"That's an order!"

Leo stood there looking at Riku. And then at Rica in the building. He said,

"My name is Leo Gatsu of the Cruxis. I apologize for my sisters sloppy fighting. I'll make up for it...ten fold. You are an excellent fire mage i must hand it to you. But now your playing in the major leagues."

Leo took out his two katanas and detached his cape. Leo had two huge shuriken on his back. They were Attilas. He looked up and said,

"Attila, help me."

Then he looked back at Riku. He took out his katanas. Leo said,

"Make your move."

sockyo
06-02-2007, 06:34 PM
Mishel didn't move. Vincent layed her on the floor and looked around him, confused. He stood behind Otaru.
"Let's fight them our way, a Defender and Master way."

Gaby
06-02-2007, 06:39 PM
Riku glanced at Leo for a moment before jumping in between Fera's Storm and Rica. He closed his eyes as he crossed both his staffs together, a blue shield of flames forming in front of Riku and Rica. He managed to block most of the blasts, but got hit by a few of them. He looked behind him at Rica, his eyes turning completely red with anger. Both his staffs set aflame as he ran full speed at Leo.

"You're dead! I'm gonna burn you to cinders!"

The flames in the staffs grew wider and more powerful with every step he took. Right when he was a few steps away from Leo, he threw one of the staffs as hard as he could, the flames seeming to have a will of their own as they formed an evil face and headed straight at Leo.

"Come on body... don't faint yet... just give me a few more seconds..."

Otaru looked at Vincent, smirking.

"Let's leave this battle to Riku, I want to see his battle style..."

sockyo
06-02-2007, 06:44 PM
"Fine." He said.
Vincent looked at Mishel.
"Why did I met you and released Shadowing?"

Adorable_Umbreon
06-02-2007, 06:46 PM
Rica let out a small shreak in pain as she hit the building, her back was slightly bleeding but it caused her to slightly faint.

"Stand up..."

She growled at herself as she tryed to gain the energy to stand, her body was brused and was acheing. When she got on her feet, she struggled to pull out an arrow, and her bow.

"Bow of Darknes..."

She shot the bow, this one was diffrent. It glowed black and was mostly used for hitting people with allought of power. It was aimed at Leo, Rica growled, her hands balled in fists as she took a few steps to them, pulling out another arrow incase the one she shot missed.

"You cant kill me that easly.."

Negative Zone
06-02-2007, 06:53 PM
Noticing everyone was fighting, Dusty sweatdropped. "What the hell can I do now?!" He yelled. He charged at the first person he could see, Gia. "I don't know which side you're on," Dusty said, getting ready to slash, with his kantana "But I'm taking a wild guess!"

OOC: Had to find a way in, eh?

KOR
06-02-2007, 06:59 PM
Gia was in front of Leo and tried to get out of the way but coudn't she gut hit back and was completely knocked unconcious as her Fera form reversed. Another arrow was heading towards Leo. Leo jumped in the air but the arrow skimmed his right leg causing a small but painful cut in his leg. Had she not gone half way she would have died. Leo looked down. He called Gia's horse and he put Gia on the horse. He said,

"Take her to the base."

The horse bolted quickly averting the guardians of Cho. Leo landed on the ground and saw Riku with his fire. Leo said,

"Hero's Swords!"

Leo's swords were covered in the red aura. He charged straight at Riku and hit his katanas against his fiery staffs. Leo covered the area around them in a red aura shield allowing only Riku and Leo to fight. Leo thought,

"This fire is strong. Had i not coated my swords they would have been destroyed."

Adorable_Umbreon
06-02-2007, 07:06 PM
Rica let out a wimper as she fell to her knea, then the other right after. She put her hands on the soil under her as she breathed, trying her best to keep herself awake untill a wave of pain thrashed in her body.

"Pyro..bo.."

Her voice drifted off as she started to faint, the bruse on her back made her in allot of pain that she couldnt handel anymore.

"Damnit..stay awake..."

Rica fell to the ground, on her stomach as her arms where at her sides, and her head was faceing the right side.

Gaby
06-02-2007, 07:11 PM
"Pyro..bo.."

Riku's eyes turned an even darker red. His rage had reached it's max. The flames in his staff grew even bigger, a look of death on Riku's face.

"I wont have mercy... when I get the chance... I will kill you!"

He pushed his staff further against Leo's katana, his eyes an extremely dark red as he smirked.

"Flames of Rage!"

The flames on Riku's staffs grew even bigger, pushing Leo's blade with more strength. His eyes were an extremely dark pale red, showing he wasn't going to hold back. If given the chance, he would kill Leo.

KOR
06-02-2007, 07:16 PM
Leo said,

"Your strong. But i want hold back. Hero's Fire!"

The aura around Leo and his swords grew stronger and Leo's eyes turned red and he was going under the first part of his transformation.

Gaby
06-02-2007, 07:26 PM
Riku kept pushing as hard as he could. He couldn't go to his fullest extent without getting seriously injured. He closed his eyes, the flames on the staff slowly dissipating along with Riku's strength. He was starting to feel his strength draining.

"Dammit... don't faint yet... keep... pushing..."

He pushed as hard as he could, the flames growing bigger as he pushed back Leo's sword. But, a few more seconds and... Riku would faint.

Lime and Otaru were holding their weapons, ready to jump in if necessary.

"Vincent, when I say go, you jump in with me and Lime, got it?"

Lime held both her shuriken in her hands, spinning them at high speeds.

"Attila... give me strength..."

sockyo
06-02-2007, 07:29 PM
Vincent smiled.
"Yes, Master Otaru."
He turned to his red dragon form. His black hair got longer since the last time he turned to a dragon.

KOR
06-02-2007, 07:33 PM
Leo sensed Riku's fatigue. He said,

"So you havn't controlled your full power yet. Cruxis can help you. Make you become stronger than you ever had before. Give you the power you always dreamed of. We'll be waiting."

Leo yelled and overpowered the weakned Riku. Riku fell to the ground. The aura shield went down. Leo picked up Riku and threw him. He landed right next to Rica. He then turned his attention to Lime, Otaru and Vincent. He said,

"You can come out now."

Gaby
06-02-2007, 07:53 PM
Riku skidded all the way to Rica, landing right next o Rica, face to face. He starred at her for a moment, muttering something before fainting.

"I'm... sorry... Ri... ca..."

Otaru looked at Lime then at Vincent, taking out his seven foot long katana from his back and turning his head at Leo.

"Heh... long time no see Leo..."

He closed his eyes, opening them quickly, his eyes a pale yellow.

"I don't think you're familiar with my Cangeryou, are you?"

Lime smirked, her eyes the same shade of yellow as she walked up next to Otaru.

"I don't think he is brother... oh, and hi Leo!"

Otaru turned to Vincent, a smirk on his face.

"Now!"

All three of them jumped in, Lime throwing both her shuriken in the air while Otaru went full speed on the ground.

KOR
06-02-2007, 07:57 PM
ooc: Gaby is Otaru just attacking me with his sword?

Leo said,

"Actually yes i have seen it before. However i seem to forget what it does."

Leo attached his two katanas together and grabbed one of his own shuriken and threw it at the other two. It smashed into them causing all three to fall down. Leo then got into a defensive stance preparing for Otaru's attack?

Adorable_Umbreon
06-02-2007, 08:00 PM
Rica's ear twitched at the sound of her name being called.

"Pyro..Boy?"

She yawned as she opened her eyes, to look at Riku. She grunted as she sat up, feeling a bit better. She looked at him quietly beffor she just happened to put hands on his sholder to flip him over, looking for any battle wounds that might have made him faint.

"Seems like you just over loaded..."

Rica grunted and looked up

"What a drag..I fainted...Damnit.."

Gaby
06-02-2007, 08:18 PM
OOC: No, he's rushing at him with the sword.

IC:

Otaru smirked as his eyes glowed a bright yellow, a yellow aura surrounding Leo's katanas.

"Well you're about to see!"

The katanas shifted to their sides as Otaru ran straight at him, slashing him but only managing to scratch the surface. Meanwhile, Lime ran straight towards Rica and Riku, sitting on her knees and nudging Riku. She turned to Rica and smiled.

"You're okay, right?"

Tombi
06-02-2007, 08:19 PM
Cho hesitated.

C'mon now...

Cho's eyes darted to the floor.

"Just... just let me think about it... please..."

[OoC/; SHORT.

Adorable_Umbreon
06-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Rica smiled and scratched her head.

"Im a bit sore..but besides that im fine.."

She looked over at Riku and sighed.

"So, what happened to Riku....?"

Rica said and nudged Riku then sighed as she scratched her head.

"Only if i havent fainted.."

Psychic Oats
06-02-2007, 08:29 PM
Sujime laughed slightly as the Merines spoke. He looked straight at her, his black eyes seeing through her intentions. Why wasn't she making the first move? Was she afraid? No, it wasn't that. Sujime could sense no fear in her eyes. She was thinking.

Sujime yawned, and gripped his large hammer tighter. If she wanted to play the waiting game, that was fine with him. After all, there was only so much air in that dome. They were both going to suffocate, unless Cho attacked. He sighed and held his second white scroll beside him, ready to move.

"You're becoming far too obnoxious. Hurry up."

Gaby
06-02-2007, 08:37 PM
Riku managed to open his eyes, letting out a huge yawn as he sat up. He looked at Lime, then at Rica, smiling at her.

"You're fine... eh...?"

A slight pain went through his arm, putting his hand left arm on his shoulder. The overuse of strength left him quite sore.

"Dammit... still need some training..."

He rubbed his arms, sighing as he looked up at Rica. He felt his face turn red as he starred for some reason, managing to look away after a few seconds.

"What the hell is wrong with me now..."

Adorable_Umbreon
06-02-2007, 08:48 PM
Rica sighed and yawned.

"It took you long enough to wake up, Pyro boy..."

Rica grunted and crossed her arms, looking up at the sky as cloudes started to form into black thunder clouds.

"Damn..and it was a nice day today too..."

Rica growled and then closed her eyes as she heard the sound of the wind pick up. She blinked as a raindrop fell on her nose, causing her to open her eyes and blink as she wiped off the rain.

"We need to go.."

Psychic Oats
06-02-2007, 08:53 PM
"Damn it..." Sujime muttered, bringing his hand to his back and placing the white scroll back into the holster. He groaned as he heard the soft drops of rain hit the dome, slowly becoming more rapid and powerful. It was pouring now. The paper that made up the dome started to shrivel, and soften. The hammer he held folded back into a small gray piece of paper, which slipped back into the first white scroll. Then Sujime raised his hand again, and the paper dome started to fold back up. As it folded, Sujime felt the rain hit his face. He saw a large group of kids already there, waiting outside the dome. They looked as though they wanted a fight.

KOR
06-02-2007, 09:35 PM
Leo felt the ounce of pain when he got cut. He thought,

"Your fast Otaru-kun. I see you've imrpoved over the years. And Lime...she's gained the courage to fight."

Leo looked at Sujime. He could obviously tell it was the rain that the dome was brought back. Leo said,

"Sujime-sama. I think its time we leave. Gia was severly injured. I sent her back on her horse. We've done enough damage. What are your orders?"

Leo appeared next to Sujime awaiting orders.

Psychic Oats
06-02-2007, 09:41 PM
"Although it's really bothersome, I think we need to do some real damage before we leave," Sujime said, looking around at the group. His gaze halted on a girl with blue hair, holding two large shuriken.

"I want you to kill her," Sujime said boredly, pointing to the girl and yawning. "I'll meet you back at the base, Leo-kun," he said, smiling a fake smile. "Don't let me down."

Sujime turned around and started walking slowly back the direction of the Cruxis base.

KOR
06-02-2007, 10:05 PM
ooc: damn it. Oats i no longer have respect for your character.

Leo didn't respond. He only gritted his teeth as Sujime left. He saw Lime innocently checking on Riku and Rica. Leo reattached his cape on. He appeared behind Lime with one of his katanas. He raised it up with one hand and was about to birng it down killing Lime. However he stopped. He said,

"Lime.......I l-l-o-...."

Leo couldn't bear him self to say it. He dissappeared in the night and leaving the city. However he did not go towards the Cruxis base. He went to his original village. And he sat in his original house. It was dark. Leo sparked a candle and lit up the place. HE cleaned it out and dusted the place. Then he put his two katanas in the same place where he found them.

Leo then sat there meditaiting. He thought,

"I need to think. Set my mind straight."

Meanwhile Gia was at the base getting her wounds treated. She said,

"I got my ass kicked all over the place. I need to train. I wonder how Leo-kun and Sujime-sama are doing?"

Psychic Oats
06-02-2007, 10:37 PM
OOC: You're not supposed to respect him xD
He doesn't try to garder respect, as much as do things that give him self gratification. Whether or not he gains or loses respect from that is just an added bonus. Plus, the only reason Sujime made Leo do that was because he knew he had feelings for Lime. Sujime's ruthless intelligence allows him to test the true loyalty of people. Like he just did with Leo. Unfortunately, Leo failed >_<

Nothin to post...

Gaby
06-02-2007, 10:46 PM
Lime blinked twice, pretty much because she was confused from what just happened. She was still wondering what he was about to say, but she shook it off and went back to tending to Riku and Rica.

"So Rica... anything broken? You got hit against the wall pretty hard..."

She turned to Riku, who was panting and looking down.

"Well, nothing's broken with you, you're just tired is all... a little rest will you put good as new!"

Otaru walked towards Lime, looking at Lime for a moment and then turning to Riku.

"You fought well Riku... I also noticed you got more powerful when Rica fainted... as if you lost your temper..."

Riku's face turned completely red, looking at Rica for a moment then looking back down.

"Well... uh..."

Lime and Otaru laughed, Lime looking at Rica and smiling at her while Otaru stuck his tounge out at the still-red-Riku. Otaru then looked down at Cho for a moment, jumping down and walking towards her, bowing his head and smiling.

"Hi Cho!"

He looked at her face, tilting his head to the right and bowing his head.

"Pardon my prying... but what's wrong?"

KOR
06-02-2007, 11:24 PM
ooc: Leo was never loyal to Sujime actually. He was loyal to Attila and became determined to finish Attila's dream. It's the only reason he stayed on Cruxis. Leo's interpretation of a new world is probably alot different than Sujimes. And then theres Gia who has no clue whats going on. lol. Also how could Sujime tell Leo had feelings for Lime. I guess i'll post again.

Leo sat in the house. He said,

"It's time i get a new weapon. Those katanas are inpure. I need to get a new one."

Leo left the house and called his own horse. He rode it straight to a city that was nearby his village. It looked horrible and rotting. He walked through a cloth door. There was alot of different weapons in the place. An old man walked in. He said,

"Hello Leo. How are those katanas doing?"

Leo said,

"I'm not going to use them anymore."

The man asked why. Leo replied,

"I've changed. Now i need a new sword. It needs to be powerful but easy to use."

The old man brought a long sword. It had a red handle and a red engraving of an unknown language along the side of it. He said,

"The Sword of Heros. If you have changed this sword will finally accept you."

Leo bowed and said,

"Thank you."

He took the sword and left. He returned to the village. Then he put his hand towards the village and said,

"It's time i destroy my past and live a new future. Heros Explosion!"

The whole village was destroyed in a fiery explosion. Leo stood there watching it burn. Then he left heading for an unknown destination.

Psychic Oats
06-02-2007, 11:57 PM
OOC: Remember how I said that Sujime had a birth defect in my sign-up? It's that he can read people's emotions and use his intelligence to use those emotions against them. That's how he could tell =P

KOR
06-03-2007, 12:06 AM
ooc: Okay that's fine then. I'm gonna post one more time before i go.

Leo arrived in a town very cloes to Cho and her guardian. he walked into a sotr. There he got dark red leather armor and a new sheath. Then he left leaving money on the table. Then he made his way to the Guardians town.

*at the Cruxis base*

Gia went over to Sujime and asked,

"Sujime-sama where is Leo? Why is he still out there?"

She looked at Sujime questiongly.

*Back at the town*

Leo was walking through the town. He saw the group and dropped from a high building and took out his new sword. He said,

"I am here to-"

HE threw his sword into the air and then titled. The sword fell into his sheath on his back. He continued,

"Serve you."

Leo was kneeling on one knee and took his sword and presented it before the group.

ooc: I bet you guys were all expecting that. Well i g2g. Graduation party.

Negative Zone
06-03-2007, 12:07 AM
OOC: GUYS! Look at my sig!

Adorable_Umbreon
06-03-2007, 01:27 AM
Rica gave a small groan as she held her right sholder.

"I dont know if i broke anything...but it feels like i shattered a bit of my sholder blade..."

Rica let out a small sigh as she looked over to Riku, a small hint of shock was planted on her face, beffor she looked up at Otaru, blushing as she shook her head and looked down at Riku.

"Dang..i must have been out cold...Right Pyro boy?"

Rica gave a small punch at his arm and smiled at him, giving him a thumbs up.

"Hey, atleast no one died.."

Gaby
06-03-2007, 01:38 AM
Riku looked at Rica, smiling back at her and giving her a thumbs up.

"Yeah, so true Scar Girl..."

Lime nodded her head in agreement, putting her hand on both Rica's and Riku's head, playfully messing their hair.

"Okay guys... it's about time we went back... right...? Let's just wait for Otaru and Cho..."

She giggled, turning her head around and sticking her tounge out.

"Okay guys?"

Riku nodded in agreement, turning to Rica and tilting his head to the right.

"Okay Lime. You okay with that, Scar Girl?"

Negative Zone
06-03-2007, 01:43 AM
Dusty sighed. "Always ignored," he said. "Helllllllllllllllo!" he shouted to Lime in her face. I'm looking for the Merines, do you know?" Dusty had been ignored this whole time; no matter how hard he tried. "So... Do you know where? Where? WHERE?!"

Adorable_Umbreon
06-03-2007, 01:44 AM
Rica smiled but then grunted.

"Wait..Scar Girl...."

Rica looked up and as Lime messed with her hair, she quickly fixed it and grunted.

"I wouldnt be talking, Pyro boy...by the way your friend Otaru put it, you where blushing..."

Rica smirked and stuck her toung out at Riku, Standing up and holding her arm a bit, lightly kicking Riku with her shoe

"Common..stand up..Pyro boy..."

She kicked him harder and walked away slightly, holding in a laugh as she looked up at ths sky, rain pouring down as she lightly scratched her head.

Gaby
06-03-2007, 01:54 AM
Riku sighed, getting up slowly and shaking the dust off his cape. He put his hair back the way it was and walked up towards Rica, sticking his tounge out.

"Hey, Rica, when I called you "Scar Girl" I didn't mean it as a taunt. It's just a nickname... trust me... I'm not the best at nicknames..."

He scratched the back of his head, laughing nervously.

"Sorry 'bout that..."

Lime looked at Riku, sighing and tapping her foot.

"Oh Riku... you better watch youself if you're planning on winning Rica over..."

She giggled, looking up as the rain fell on her face. A slight frown was on her face as she looked up.

"Reminds me... three years ago..."

"Helllllllllllllllo!"

Lime jumped back, nearly falling on her back as she looked at the kid that just screamed at her face.

"Hey, what's the big idea?! You want me to have a heart attack?!"

"I'm looking for the Merines, do you know?"

Lime sweatdropped, looking at Dusty for a moment before putting her hand on her forehead.

"You don't seem to be a Cruxis guy... but yeah... I know her... why...?"

Negative Zone
06-03-2007, 01:57 AM
"You don't seem to be a Cruxis guy... but yeah... I know her... why...?"

"'Cause," Dusty said. "I wanna protect her!" He pulled out his kantana, balancing it on his nose for no reason. "So can you take me to her?"

Adorable_Umbreon
06-03-2007, 01:58 AM
Rica was about to cause a fight with Lime for what she said about Riku trying to make a move on her, but quickly ignored it for there sake, hence the fact they are all on the same team now, they need to act like a team.

"Allright, Pyro boy..."

She looked at Riku and growled.

"Get that tounge in your mouth beffor i feed it to the dogs..."

Rica was now in Rikus face, gunting and backing off, letting go of her now okay sholder.

Gaby
06-03-2007, 02:03 AM
Riku twitched his eyes, looking at Rica for a moment before turning his face away, looking in front of him as he walked alongside Rica.

"Nah... I wouldn't like you to eat my tounge really... I use it to talk and such..."

He smirked, putting his hands behind his head and sticking his tounge out again at her before turning back to in front of him.

Meanwhile, Lime rose an eyebrow at the strangeness of this kid. She tipped the katana to the side, the katana landing to the kid's left. She turned around, her arm's crossed as she tapped her finger on her arm.

"Hmm... nah... don't wanna..."

Psychic Oats
06-03-2007, 02:06 AM
As the group spoke to one another, recovering from the attack, the rain was starting to fall more lightly. A red bird was flying overhead as the rain began to let up; the sun poked its first rays through the dark clouds. The bird made circles in its flight, every now and then looking down at the group below. Suddenly, it dove, speeding straight towards Lime. It made no sound as it streaked through the sky with tremendous speed. Sparks began to trail behind it as it dove towards the unsuspecting Lime.

Adorable_Umbreon
06-03-2007, 02:10 AM
Rica looked at Riku and growled, sending a hard punch at his jaw beffor walking away, growling

"Watch it..Pyro Boy...You wouldnt want to get in a fight..for your sake.."

Rica walked under a tree and took out her knife and picked out a small tree branch and started to peel off the bark, making a spear in boredom.

She quickly shaped up the tip of the spear, it pointy enough to bleed.

"Heh.. Yes pyro boy, you better watch yourself.. beffor you wreck yourself.."

Gaby
06-03-2007, 02:17 AM
"Riku" smirked as he went poof, the real Riku popping out from nearby. He quietly laughed, walking towards where Rica was and sticking his tounge out at her. He climbed up the tree, hanging from a branch with his feet and upside down and winking at her mockingly.

"Clones are so easy to do... it's fun when someone falls for them..."

He pushed himself up, lying againt the trunk of the tree while on the branch.

"So Rica... I don't mean to pry... but why do you have that scar in your eye?"

He was slightly curious, but he also wanted to know how much calling Rica "Scar Girl" would annoy her.

Meanwhile, Lime got hit in the head by some bird, which kept pecking her for some reason. She managed to grab it, holding it in her arm and lifting an eyebrow as it bit her hand.

"What the... that was creepy..."

Adorable_Umbreon
06-03-2007, 02:24 AM
Rica put down the Spear and then put the switchblade in her pocket.

"It was a long time ago..."

Rica stood up and stuffed her hands into her pocket and leaned agenst the tree, eyes shut as she grunted.

"About 2 or 3 years ago, i was in a fight..."

She stoped there, trying her best not to break down about killing that boy she did kill a few years ago.

Psychic Oats
06-03-2007, 02:26 AM
By now, the rain had come to a complete stop, and the dark clouds were almost completely gone. The red bird that Lime held immediately crumpled in her hand, as if it was paper. The flattened and folded paper-like bird was motionless in Lime's fist. Suddenly, the bird started to sizzle, and sparks flew off of it in all directions. It was exploding.

Negative Zone
06-03-2007, 02:30 AM
"Hmm... nah... don't wanna..."

Dusty's kantana fell on the ground. "Well, I'm sticking with you until you bring me!" he yelled.

Gaby
06-03-2007, 02:34 AM
Riku closed his eyes for a moment, lying back against the tree over Rica. He opened his eyes, looking down at her for a moment before speaking.

"Oh... I see... so in this fight, your opponent took a knife out at you and cut your eye..."

He looked up, the rain had completely stopped as he shook his head, the water coming out of his now-dry hair.

"Hmm... It'd be best not to call her Scar Girl anymore... I may want to annoy her... but not remind her of a past hardship..."

He scooted to the left, sitting on the branch and putting his hand on his lap, starring down at Rica.

"Well... okay Rica..."

He wanted to call her Scar Girl again, but it'd be best not to. He'd only use it as a last resort.

Meanwhile, Lime saw the sparks the fake paper bird was releasing. She quickly crumpled it up to a ball and threw it up, the paper causing a slight explosion in the air.

"Great... now exploding paper birds are after me..."

"Well, I'm sticking with you until you bring me!"

Lime sighed, giving the kid her back again.

"What's your name? I don't want to call you Annoyance all day..."

Negative Zone
06-03-2007, 02:38 AM
"What's your name? I don't want to call you Annoyance all day..."

"I'm Dusty! Dusty Nesnej!" Dusty yelled. "If you let me I'll give you... Um...er...Eh," he said, looking through his pack. He sweatdropped. "All I have is cotton candy..."

Adorable_Umbreon
06-03-2007, 02:39 AM
Rica opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Your not as dumb as you look, Pyro Boy.."

She laughed as she jumped up and knocked him out of the tree.

"Hey..Pyro boy..Do you want to play a...Game?"

Rica crossed her arms and smirked, a small gleam in her eye went off as she looked at him, leaning agenst the tree again.

Gaby
06-03-2007, 02:47 AM
Riku looked at Rica, raising an eyebrow as he starred at her for a moment. He rubbed the dust from his cape, getting up and nodding.

"What... kind of game...?"

He held one of his staffs in his hand, spinning it in his hand for a moment before putting it behind his cape.

Meanwhile, Lime turned around, her face with a huge smile as she starred at Dusty.

"D-did you say... Cotton Candy...?"

She closed her eyes, shaking her head as she tried to resist the urge to get the Cotton Candy.

"No Lime... calm down... do not get the cotton candy... do not get the delicious fluffiness..."

She looked to her left, then to her right and starred at Dusty, twitching her eyes.

"I'll do anything... for the cotton candy..."

Adorable_Umbreon
06-03-2007, 02:49 AM
Rica leaped down and held her hand agenst the tree.

"The game is...punch my hand as hard as you can..and if i cry...you win a prize..."

She smiled at him and winked

"Just because im a gril, doesnt mean you have to go easy on me..only loser men do that.."

She grunted and smirked.

"Unless...you are one of thoes loser men..."

Negative Zone
06-03-2007, 02:50 AM
"D-did you say... Cotton Candy...?"

"What is this girl, a cotton candy FREAK?" Dusty thought.

"I'll do anything... for the cotton candy..."

"Then you have to take me right now!" Dusty yelled.

Gaby
06-03-2007, 02:55 AM
Riku looked at Rica's hand, cracking his knuckles and looking at Rica.

"Not exactly the best game I've heard off... but meh... I'm game..."

He took a deep breath, running straight towards the hand and launching his fist at the hand.

Meanwhile, Lime grabbed Dusty's hand, running full speed towards where Otaru had gone, Dusty getting dragged along on the ground behind her.

"Cotton Candy here I come!"

OOC: Finally... a (sort of) short post x.x;

Negative Zone
06-03-2007, 02:58 AM
"Cotton Candy here I come!"

"Ow!" Dusty yelled as he was pulled across the ground. He tried to stand up, but it was no use. He just let her drag him... Wherever they were going...

OOC: Lime's that insane? :3

Adorable_Umbreon
06-03-2007, 02:59 AM
Rica smirked as the geam in her eyes retured. RIght beffor he punched her hand, Rica pulled away, causing Riku to hit his fist on the hard tree.

"Education.."

Rica cleared her throat and put a finger in the air

"Something i have...and you dont..."

She smiled as she pet his head

"You fail..."

Rica growled as she looked at Riku

"Did you seriously think, that i would let you make me cry? What do you take me for...Plathetic? Like you?"

Rica couldnt help but laugh.

Psychic Oats
06-03-2007, 03:01 AM
A huge shuriken whirred in front of Lime and Dusty's path, blocking them from going further. A shadowy figure stepped out from the darkness, pulling a chain that brought the shuriken back to his hand. He caught it, and gripped it tightly. His face was calm as he looked up at the two.

"It's been a long time, Lime," he said, stepping out towards them.

OOC: ¬_¬;

Gaby
06-03-2007, 03:13 AM
Riku glared at Rica, blowing on his hand. He looked away for a moment, thinking for a moment before smirking. Heput his hand behind his back, flicking it and causing a small fire to form on Rica's hair.

"Smartass..."

He turned around, walking away and sitting down on the ground, looking up at the sky.

"Weird... whenever I annoy someone... I do it with a reason... yet with Rica... it's like something is telling me to annoy her..."

He closed his eyes, looking down and taking a deep breath.

"If only dad was still alive... he'd always have an answer for everything..."

Meanwhile, Lime's eyes widened as she looked at the person infront of her. The grey eyes. The dark hair. The shuriken. It was unmistakable... it was...

"A... Attila..."

She felt her eyes turn watery as she let go of Dusty's hand, starring at the man in front of her.

"But... But there's no way..."

She couldn't move, it was noticeable she was happy, but she also was slightly scared. What if that was the same Attila she knew three years back? She wouldn't have a chance without a weapon. She slowly moved forward, a smile growing on her face as she walked slightly faster.

"You're... alive..."

OOC: OMFG OMFG OMFG ATTILA! *glomps* WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE PWNSOME GUY IS BACK!

Negative Zone
06-03-2007, 03:16 AM
"A... Attila..."

"Attila..." Dusty thought. "You killed my parents!" he said, pulling out his kantana and charging forward.

OOC: he fights without thinking. :D

Adorable_Umbreon
06-03-2007, 03:19 AM
Rica growled and shook her hair, causing the flame to go out.

"Damn it Pyro boy..."

Rica took off in a flash to the small house she was assigned to when she was protecting Cho.

"Damn..My hair!"

She growled as she tryed to find it as fast as she could.

Gaby
06-03-2007, 03:21 AM
Lime put her hand in front of Dusty, hitting him on the neck and knocking him down, his katana flying off in front of him.

"Don't you dare... touch him..."

She put her arm in her side again as the smile on her face grew bigger and bigger with every step she took.

"I can't believe... you're still alive..."

Meanwhile, Riku grinned as he heard Rica storm off, laughing hysterically.

"Wit... something I have and you don't..."

Psychic Oats
06-03-2007, 03:21 AM
"Lime, you havn't changed at all," he muttered, a slight smile appearing on his face. His eyes were closed as he reattatched the shuriken to his back, and tightened the straps. Suddenly, his eyes grew wide, and his mouth started to open. It was opening to an unimaginable size, when three rolls of white paper jetted out of his mouth and towards Lime. Attila's color started to fade away, and he folded out into a paper-like beast, who's three tongues were lashing towards Lime.

Sujime walked slowly out of the shadows, a sinister smirk on his features. He yawned and walked closer, standing behind his beast.

"Falling for a trick like that? You must be stupid," he said, his voice slightly drowned out by the roaring of the beast. "I should've known Leo wouldn't have the guts to finish you."

Negative Zone
06-03-2007, 03:25 AM
"Don't you dare... touch him..."

"Grr..."

Suddenly, Attila seemed to lose color and his eyes and mouth grew large. "What the hell?" Dusty thought. Three long paper tounges seemed to lash out. Dusty threw three shuriken at them. "This wouldn't have happened if you had let me slice him!" he said to Lime.

Gaby
06-03-2007, 03:27 AM
Lime's face grew pale as she fell back, the tounges lashing at her as she laid on the ground, balling her fist.

"You... bastard..."

She reached for her shuriken.... but they were gone... she had left them back in the battlefield. She glared at the beast, weakly standing up and picking Dusty up.

"YOu can give me my Cotton Candy later, until then, we're out of here!"

She grabbed his hand as she ran to her left, passing through some bushes and running down a hill, trying to keep her balance and not falling.

Negative Zone
06-03-2007, 03:31 AM
"YOu can give me my Cotton Candy later, until then, we're out of here!"

Dusty simply nodded. "Blind Fury?! Where's my kantana?!"

"Wait, I have to get my kantana!" Dusty said to the girl. "We have to!"

OOC: Blind Fury is the name of his Kantana. :D

Gaby
06-03-2007, 03:33 AM
Lime let go of his hand, stopping and looking at Dusty.

"Be careful, I want to eat that cotton candy you know..."

She looked at him, bowing her head and looking down.

"Be careful..."

Psychic Oats
06-03-2007, 03:36 AM
Sujime sighed, the beast folding quickly back into a small piece of white paper. It slipped inside one of his white scrolls. After a yawn, Sujime decided to go after them, hoping maybe their deaths would discourage the Merines' plights. Suddenly, he tripped over something lying on the ground. Getting back up onto his feet and rubbing the back of his head, Sujime's eyes spotted a katana, lying helplessly on the ground. He picked it up, a genuinely curious look in his eyes. After strapping it onto his back along with his scrolls, he yawned and walked in the direction Lime had run.

Negative Zone
06-03-2007, 03:45 AM
"Be careful..."

He nodded. "I have to get that thing! It's the only part of my family left..."

He got to where his kantana was. Nothing was there. "DAMN!" He looked around seeing a glimpse of the kantana-on Sujime's back. "Gimee my kantana!" Dusty yelled, jumping onto his back, getting his kantana back.

OOC: Distractions made this post slow...

Psychic Oats
06-03-2007, 03:49 AM
Jets of paper lashed out from Sujime's back, knocking Dusty off. The katana was flung onto the ground bewteen the two, and Sujime looked down at it with scornful eyes.

"Is this yours?" he asked, reaching down to pick it up. "It seems pretty flimsy..."

He held it in his hand, swinging it back and fourth; his black eyes were darting to wherever the sword moved. Then, Sujime looked back at Dusty. "You can have this useless thing," he said, throwing it onto the ground.

sockyo
06-03-2007, 03:55 AM
Vincent sneaked around Sujime and pointed his pistol to the Cruxis member's head. He didn't talk, just smiled.

Negative Zone
06-03-2007, 03:58 AM
"You can have this useless thing,"

"USELESS?!" Dusty screamed. "You're lucky I don't have time for you right now," Dusty said as ran back to Lime. "Lime, that idiot had it, and he's coming. Run! NOW!" Dusty said as he got back.

Psychic Oats
06-03-2007, 04:04 AM
"Bullets," Sujime said, not turning to look at Vincent, "How drab." Two tendrils of paper jetted out of Sujime's back, one wrapping itself around Vincent's legs, the other knocking his gun out of his hand.

OOC: Short..

Gaby
06-03-2007, 04:15 AM
Lime started running down the cliff, looking behind her to see if Dusty was following. She looked back infront of him, her mind still having the same image planted.

"I almost felt... as if I could put my hands around him... just one time..."

She balled her fist, accidentally tripping and rolling down the cliff, getting dizzy as the speed picked up.

"I can't take much more of this! I'm gonna be sick!"

sockyo
06-03-2007, 12:59 PM
"Don't.... touch... him." Mishel said like the spell was going to brake.
Her eyes stared at Sujime.
"Shadowing, do your thing."
Mishel's body covered in darkness in the shape of ball. Vincent looked at the dark ball.
"The darkness sheild..."

Tombi
06-03-2007, 01:10 PM
Cho seemed to snap out of a trance as she looked up at Otaru.

"What? Oh, um, nothing..."

She turned away, her head bowed to the floor. Sujime's words kept echoing in her head.

You have potential. A lot of it.

C'mon now...

Join Cruxis...

Join Cruxis...

Join Cruxis...

Cho shook her head to clear the thoughts and turned to Sujime.

"Get out of my head!" She yelled at him, before turning and beating her wings hard, lifting herself off of the ground and shooting upwards into the sky.

Psychic Oats
06-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Three long tendrils of paper launched out of Sujime's back, up towards Cho as she flew away. Another two shot out towards Otaru with blinding speed. Sujime reached to his back and pulled out one of the white scrolls, holding it with both hands. He sighed, and looked lazily up at Cho. A slight smirk spread across his face. Ofcourse, someone like her would make a fine addition to Cruxis. If only she wasn't so very blind.

KOR
06-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Leo jumped into the air and gathered two of the red aura blasts and threw it at the paper tendrils heading towards Cho. Then he landed on the ground throwing another two blasts at the ones heading towards Otaru. He looked at Sujime.

"Sujime. You were right. I could never finish off Lime. Because i have been following someone elses orders.....Attila's. He would never want me to kill Lime. I now realize what Atilla said when he wanted a new world. I will make his dream realize. And by doing that. I will overthrow Cruxis and make it what it should be. And my first step...will be to kill you!!!"

The red aura started swirling around him. His hair started to spike up. His teeth became sharper. Hair was growing on his body and he was taller. He said,

"Your end is now!"

Adorable_Umbreon
06-03-2007, 09:13 PM
Rica gave a groan as she finaly found her house.

"Its okay..good enough for just me."

She walked inside, the key clutched in her hand as she looked arround.

"Time to fixed the burnt ends..."

She pulled out her switchblade and walked into the bathroom, her burnt hair all stuck together.

"His ass is mine next time i see him..."

She grunted as she choped off about 1 inch piece of hair, doing the same with the other pieces, making it look like it did.

Gaby
06-03-2007, 09:25 PM
Otaru took the sword off his back, looking at Leo and walking towards him. He looked at Sujime and smirked, standing next to Leo ready to attack.

"Hey Leo... you sure you can handle Paper Boy over there?"

He grinned, starring at Sujime's eyes for a moment, a deep hatred settling in for some reason.

"What's this... feeling I'm getting... it's like... I want to kill him... in the most horrible way possible..."

He clutched the sword in his hand harder, his eyes narrowing. Meanwhile, Lime stopped rolling, coincidently, landing right where her shuriken were. She shook her head, grabbing her shuriken and strapping it to her back and shaking the dust off her skirt. She looked at Dusty, then at the cliff. She sighed, walking up the cliff and sweatdropping.

"Guess I'll just climb up the cliff... just to make it up there faster..."

She took a deep breath, yelling as hard as she could.

"OH WHY ME?!"

Meanwhile, Riku looked down the cliff, only to see Sujime, Otaru and Leo ready to fight. He stood up, taking both his staffs from under his cape and smirking.

"I'm game for another fight..."

He jumped down the cliff, landing next to Otaru and Leo. He looked at Sujime and aimed one of his staffs at him.

"It's a three against one, I'm thinking your outmatched!"

Otaru nodded agreeing, the same feeling of hatred still inside of him.

KOR
06-03-2007, 10:32 PM
Leo said,

"Otaru, Riku. Don't get overconfident. Sujime is powerful. Alone in this form i can barely match up with him. I want you two to be my back up. I need to prove what i say. This is my fight."

Leo whipped out one of Attila's shuriken. With his other hand. He jumped into the air and threw the shuriken at high speed.

*Meanwhile at the Cruxis base*

Gia was practicing with her Halberds. Then she stopped. She said,

"Leo. He's going over halfway. Is he fighting right now?"

Gia packed her Halberds and called her horse. She was riding straight towards the city. She thought,

"What's going on?"

Psychic Oats
06-03-2007, 10:37 PM
"Is that really what you are thinking?" Sujime asked, a lazy looked in his eyes. "It's true, I am obviously outnumbered," he said, yawning as he clutched the white scroll in his hands, the five paper tentacles coming out of his back thrashing around, "But you are obviously outmatched."

His eyes widened as the shuriken sped towards him. Sujime quickly jumped out of the way, landing swiftly on the ground. He sent three tentacles towards Leo, the other two heading towards Otaru and Riku. With his right hand, he held up the white scroll. It unwraveled, revealing the japanese sign for 'armor' in its center. Suddenly, it wrapped itself around him, and continuously folded until he was clad in paper armor. Even his unusually pale face was covered by a helmet.

KOR
06-03-2007, 10:44 PM
Leo looked at it and he opened his mouth to let out a roar. The Shockwave destroyed the three tendrils. HE jumped over Sujime and grabbed the Shuriken. He said,

"We'll see about that. Otaru! Riku! Surround him! Make sure he doesn't get away."

Leo pulled two long chains out of his pocket. then he attached them to the shuriken. He sheathed his sword and said,

"This is for Attila."

He threw both of the Shuriken and the circled around Sujime. Then he guided them with the chains and they rapped around Sujime. Then he gathered he put his hands forward and said,

"Hero's Storm!"

A large amount of red blasts went flying at the armored Sujime. He said,

"Riku! Shoot your fire now! Otaru attack when the smoke fades."

Leo whipped out his sword and waited for the smoke to clear.

Psychic Oats
06-03-2007, 10:50 PM
The Sujime caught in chains wore a blank expression. His head turned around on his body to look at Leo. As he spoke, his voice sounded robotic and monotone.

"Idiot."

The color faded away, and it crumpled under the force of the chains. The real Sujime could be seen jumping from tree to tree, getting father away from the three opponents. He turned back while jumping, and smirked. "Leo, you've become quite stupid. It takes someone intelligent to realize the flaws in attacking all out. You have to notice the subtle things."

After giving the advice, he slipped out of sight, disappearing into the trees. His laughter could be heard fading away into the distance.

Gaby
06-03-2007, 11:04 PM
Riku sighed, putting away his staffs as he laid back against a tree.

"Run away, run away... live to fight another day..."

Otaru put away his sword, looking at Leo for a moment before leaning against the same tree Riku was.

"So Leo... I see you've decided to leave Cruxis... I'm guessing you have another reason, other than Attila..."

Lime suddenly burst out of the bushes, landing right infront of Leo holding her shuriken. She blinked twice, looking at Leo blankly before putting away her shuriken.

"Oh... sorry Leo... didn't mean to take my weapon out at you!"

She looked at Otaru and Riku, who were about to burst into laughter. They held it in as Lime cast them a glare and walked towards the tree, leaning back against said tree and sighing.

"You can laugh if you want..."

Both Otaru and Riku started laughing so hard, their ribs started hurting. Lime sighed again, looking up as the sun hit her face.

Negative Zone
06-03-2007, 11:07 PM
"When are we gonna meet the Merines!?" Dusty yelled. He was sick of all the fighting and running-at least before meeting the Merines, that is.

OOC: So short, have the n00b on my mind. So funny. *laughs his ass off*

KOR
06-03-2007, 11:16 PM
Leo looked at Lime and opened his mouth but words wouldn't come out. Then he said,

"Oh, it's...alright....i have to go now. I'll be back eventually."

Leo appeared next to Attila's shuriken and then he left. He appeared back on top of a building near the one where Cho's guardians were. He pounded his fist into the ground. He thought,

"Sujime....i'm going to destroy you. I promise."

His words echoed in his head

"You've become quite stupid"

"Notice Subtle Things"

His laugh echoed in his head. His roar went throughout the whole city. His form slowly decreased. He sat there meditating.

*In the forest*

Gia was on her horse. As she was riding she heard a laugh. She thought,

"Sujime?"

She kept riding and saw Sujime going through the forest. She jumped off and appeared next to Sujime. She asked,

"Where's Leo Sujime-sama?"

Her horse was heading back to the Cruxis base following Gia.

ooc: i've noticed no one is posting in the discusion thread anymore. weird.

Entei_3000
06-03-2007, 11:23 PM
OOC: I'm back! Good heavens! I'm gone only for a day and it's already on page eleven?!
Can someone give me an update, please?

KOR
06-03-2007, 11:26 PM
ooc: The intro fight with Cruxis ended a while ago with Gia being heavily damaged, Sujime giving the order to kill Lime and Cho being confused about her allegiance. Then Leo couldn't bear himself to kill Lime so he left and he dawned a new outfit, new weapon and destroyed the village where he used to live and his katanas. Then he returned to fight Sujime and revealed his plan to overthrow Cruxis.

Adorable_Umbreon
06-03-2007, 11:32 PM
Rica gave a growl as she put her knife away, all the hair was now being tossed away.

"Ohhh Riku your in for it now..."

Rica grunted as she walked arround, trying her best to ignore how short her hair was, it only a inch shorter or not, she was going to get back at him.

Rica looked arround and walked arround, there was allready some food in the kitchen, and a bed in the room. Rica looked arround beffor leaving her house in a bolt, runnint to where she left Riku, Lime, and all the others.

Rica finaly reached her destination and looked down from a tree at Riku. She smirked as she took out an arrow and shot it at him, it gained speed but wasnt a major arrow, it was aiming at his sholder, to pin him down.

"Die.."

Rica hid from inside the tree, unable to be seen from her camo's and the color of the tree.

Entei_3000
06-03-2007, 11:47 PM
Aaron staggered back into the house, his arms carrying a large box. Vixi called out in an almost laughing way.

"Oh, you stop," Aaron growled, "You're lucky you're not the one carrying the heavy box." Aaron placed the box on the floor, the collapsed onto the sofa and sighed, he looked around. The place needed a good clean up.

Aaron closed his eyes, how long ago since he'd had someone inside here? Three years ago?

"Yeah," Aaron murmured, "When Lime, Otaru and Cho were here," Aaron opened his eyes, "I wonder where they are?" Aaron stood and whistled to Vixi, she obediently flew to him, landing gently on his shoulder. Aaorn walked out the door and and down the street, something he did often, just him and his bird.

"Where to today, my lady?" Aaorn asked Vixi. The bird cried out and flew off. Aaron followed her.

~~~

May ran to the house, she walked up to the door and knocked, no answer. She knocked again, this time a little more loudly. Still, no answer.

"Maybe he's not home..." May murmured. She turned and walked away.

May stopped at a small park, she sat down on one of the benhes, hugging her knees together, she sighed sadly.

"Aaron," May whispered, looking up at the sky, "Please, be safe. I want to see you so much." A small tear slipped down her cheek. She looked around herself, she saw many children playing together, and their parents sitting closeby, chatting. May also saw a boy with a bird, but she didn't bring her attention to him as much.
"I wonder if Aaron found The Merines, yet," May said softly, "That would be so cool. I'd be the proudest sister ever."

Psychic Oats
06-03-2007, 11:52 PM
Jumping through the forest, Sujime spotted Gia, and stopped. She saw him and walked closer.

"Where's Leo Sujime-sama?"

Sujime wore a smile as he looked at Gia. He yawned and put his hands behind his head, leaning back.

"Leo-kun is a traitor and consiperer against Cruxis. My father won't be pleased when he hears of his treachery. Too bad I'm the one who's got to break it to him. Next time you see Leo, I want you to kill him."

He said it as if it was nothing. After all, Sujime didn't care about his subbordinates whatsoever. He saw them as pawns, built for the simple purpose of serving the higher being.

Gaby
06-03-2007, 11:53 PM
Riku yawned, not knowing of the arrow that was coming closer and closer at blinding speed. He moved to the left, the arrow landing right where he was just a few seconds ago. Otaru and Lime looked at the arrow, then at Riku and sweatdropped, backing away from him slowly. Riku took out the arrow, studying it for a moment before sighing.

"I'm too lucky sometimes... by the design... it seems to be Scar Girl's..."

He looked around, trying to see if he could find Rica, but to no avail. He scratched the back of his head, snapping the arrow in two before walking back to the tree, his eyes darting back and forth for any sign of arrows coming at him.

Otaru and Lime looked at him, Lime tightening the straps on her shuriken, and Otaru looking up at the sky. He noticed Cho and waved at her, hoping that she'd see him.

"Hey Cho! Over here!"

Adorable_Umbreon
06-03-2007, 11:59 PM
Ricas jaw droped as her eyes widened.

"Oh my god...."

Rica climbed out of the tree, eyes closed as she exposed herself to all the others, walking over to Riku beffor she stoped, taking in a deep breath, and opening her eyes.

"YOUR SO WEAK ITS PATHETIC!!! ANYONE COULD PRACTICLY HEAR THAT ARROW!! DO YOU KNOW HOW SAD THAT IS!!??"

She balled up her hands into fists and punched one at gabys right jaw, growling as she regained her composure

"That was for burning my hair, ass."

She grunted as she looked up, where the yelling of Cho was at

"Cho..the one im soposto protect..right?"

She turned to Lime, ignoring Riku as she un balled her fits.

KOR
06-04-2007, 12:04 AM
Leo looke down from the building and heard a girl talking. He heard her say the name Aaron. He jumped off the building and landed next to May. Leo said,

"Aaron. I've seen him. I know where he'll be going. I'll take you to him."

Leo started walking towards the group and also focused his Hero's energy on his nose and tried to pick up Aaron's scent. He turned a different way and made a hand motion for her to follow him.

*In the forest*

Gia yelled,

"That god damn idiot! What the hell is he thinking! Don't worry Sujime-sama i unlike Leo have no attachments and will kill him!"

Gia turned around and jumped on her horse. She started triggering her Fera form. She thought,

"Leo, orders are orders, i will destroy you."

Gia continued riding taking out one of her Halberds.

Entei_3000
06-04-2007, 12:12 AM
May looked up at the stranger, she smiled and followed him. She ran to catch up to him.

"Do you know Aaron?" May asked curiously.

~~~

Aaron saw Leo and May, he didn't know who May was, but he knew who Leo was. Memories flooded back, he remembered when his legs were badly wounded.

Aaron followed Leo and May silently. He wondered what Leo was doing here, and why.

KOR
06-04-2007, 12:16 AM
Leo said,

"Yeah i know him. Were old aquaitances i guess but i havn't seen him for three years. I don't think he would think I'm me anymore."

His nose twitched. Then he said,

"That's strange. He's pretty close by. But not in the direction i would think."

Leo turned around and started walking towards Aaron.

Gaby
06-04-2007, 12:30 AM
Riku rubbed his jaw, looking at Rica ad narrowing his eyes. He slowly moved his hand infront of him, ready to flick his fingers, but not just part of her hair would go on fire, but all of it. He was just about to flick them, but he lowered them down, sighing.

"Dammit... what's with me... I had the perfect chance to get back at her... and I didn't..."

He looked up at her, a small smile on his face.

"What's worse... I can't seem to stop smiling whenever I look at her..."

Lime looked at Riku, then she looked at the direction he was looking at. Rica. She smiled at him, winking as if telling him she'd try to help out. She turned to Rica, walking towards her and nodding.

"A girl's gotta know how to defend herself, in this crazy world, am I right?"

She smiled at her, messing up her hair again as she walked towards Riku, leaning against the tree and looking at him. She spoke quietly, but loud enough for only Riku to listen.

"Hey Riku... if you're planning on winning Rica's heart, you have to be less... how do you say... goofy..."

Riku blinked twice, balling his fist and twitching his eyes.

"Who the hell said I like Rica?! She's absolutely nuts for god's sake!"

Lime sighed, leaning against the tree and looking up. The sun was starting to go down.

"You know... people that always fight are just hiding how they feel for each other..."

Riku sighed, slapping his forehead and sweatdropping. Meanwhile, Otaru looked at Rica and nodded, lowering his hand and putting them in his pocket.

"So Rica... why was it that you came here to Eterna?"

Entei_3000
06-04-2007, 12:32 AM
"Really?!" May said excitedly. She looked surprised when her guide turned around, she saw an eighteen year old boy standing nearby.

Aaron glared at Leo, he backed away cautiously. He looked at May, then Leo. May looked at Leo, then Aaron.

"Is this Aaron?" May asked.

"I am," Aaron said, he looked at Leo, "It's been a while." Aaron looked at May, "Do you need something?"
"My name is May," May started, her voice growing soft, "May Shikamia."

Aaron was shocked, he didn't understand, his sister died about four years ago.

"I know it may sound wierd," May said, walking toward Aaron, "I was taken in by a nice couple when I was ill, remember? When you went out to get the medicine I ran away. I've been looking for you for a long time." May was standing just in front of Aaron now, "And now you're here."

Aaron looked at May, tears slipped down his cheeks, he embraced his sister lovingly, not wanting to let go, fearing he might lose her again. He ignored the fact that Leo was standing there, he didn't care. His sister was alive and well.

"Oh, May," Aaron whispered. May looked up at her big brother, she wiped away his tears.

"I missed you so much," May whispered.

"And I you," Aaron replied. May smiled and looked at Leo.

"Thank you," May said, "May I have the honor of knowing your name?"

Adorable_Umbreon
06-04-2007, 12:36 AM
Rica looked and smiled at lime.

"Im no pushover,you gotta do what you gotta do.."

Rica put up a thumbs-up at Lime beffor looking at Riku for his sudden outburt, him talking so fast it was hard to make out the words he was saying.

"Oh well, he desirved it.."

Rica looked over to Otaru and smiled

"I was sent here from the village i was training at..to protect cho...like all of you are here to do..i dont know why..but im happy to be here..."

Negative Zone
06-04-2007, 12:39 AM
"Always ignored..." Dusty thought. "I'm out of here, seeya later. Protecting isn't worth being ignored for no reason." He said. He jumped into a tree and jumped from one to the other; he only got a few trees away before he fell."Ah, dammit!"

KOR
06-04-2007, 12:44 AM
Leo said,

"My name is Leo Gatsu.. And Aaron i left the organization recently. I have begun my to undo the wrongs i've done. Take thi reunion as undoing the damage i've done to you."

Leo dissapeared and went back to the building he was orginally on. He waited there just sitting. Then he sensed Gia activating her demon. Leo sensed it getting closer. He said,

"She's coming. And she's coming to kill me. She would follow Sujime's orders. I have to warn the others."

Leo dissappeared and started to head towards the group.

Gaby
06-04-2007, 12:44 AM
Otaru smirked, looking at Riku, then at Rica.

"You're happy because you can beat the living crap out of poor Riku, right?"

He laughed, looking down for a moment then looking back up.

"Well, jokes aside, glad to have you on the group Rica"

Riku looked at Rica, his face turning slightly red as he starred at her.

"What if... Lime's right..."

He blinked twice as Lime flicked her fingers in his face, sticking her tounge out.

"You were saying, Pyro Boy?"

Riku groaned, crossing his arms and looking away.

"Whatever..."

Lime heard a thud, not too far away. She walked up to Dusty, laughing nervously.

"Okay, I'll keep my promise Dusty, I'll take you to Cho, 'kay?"

Negative Zone
06-04-2007, 12:50 AM
"Okay, I'll keep my promise Dusty, I'll take you to Cho, 'kay?"[/QUOTE]

Dusty got up, rubbing his head. "Finally..." he said, "Let's go!" He started running off, his brown hair flying back.

Adorable_Umbreon
06-04-2007, 12:52 AM
Rica looked at Otaru and closed her scared eye and smiling as she gave him a thumbs-up

"You betcha, hasnt been this exciting sence i went to school!"

Rica smiled and laughed as she looked back up at the sky

"Im glad to be here...besides that SOMEONE needs to pull up there own weight..."

Rica glared at Riku beffor she looked back up at the sky

"Right, Pyro boy?"

She sat down and leaned back, her arms holding her up

"I just love cool, relaxing days like this..."

Entei_3000
06-04-2007, 12:58 AM
Aaron nodded to Leo, May waved. She turned to see a flacon on Aaron's shoulder, she screamed in surprise.

"Easy," Aaron said quickly, "She's friendly."

"Oh," May sighed with relief, "She's pretty. What's her name?"

"Vixi," Aaron replied, he looked at May, "You've grown so much."

"You have too," May said, "Since when did you grow out your hair?"

"What? I like this way," Aaron said quickly. May laughed and took his hand in hers.

"I like it, too. It makes you look grown up," May said, "Have you found The Merines yet?"

"Yes, I have," Aaron replied, "And I know you'd like her."

"Really?" May said, "Hey, do you wanna go swimming? I haven't done that for ages."

"I'd love to," Aaron answered, "Race you there." Aaron took off, May ran after him.

Aaron reached the nearby pond first, he jumped in without hesitation. May jumped in soon after.

"Whoo, little cold," May shivered. Aaron laughed and grabbed her. May screamed in delight, causing Aaorn to let go.

"Your screams are your secret weapon, it causes anyone near you to back off," Aaron said.

"You bet, it works every- hey!" May laughed as Aaron tickled her, "Cut it out! Stop it! Help!" May laughed, she couldn't stop.

KOR
06-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Leo appeared to the group and said,

"You guys have to leave quickly. Evacuate the city and take Cho with you. My sister, Gia is coming. And she's going to follow her orders. I don't want innocent people hurt. Now please leave."

Leo looked at them and waited for a response.

Gaby
06-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Riku kept looking away, his eyes closed as he tapped his foot against the tree.

"Yeah, yeah... whatever..."

Otaru laughed, grabbing a rock and throwing it as hard as he could, sending it flying until it was pretty much out of view.

"Boredom... what are you gonna do about it..."

He sweatdropped, looking at Rica, then at Riku again. This time, he kept looking at Riku for a moment before looking back infront of him, smirking.

"You're gonna have to come out with it Riku... eventually..."

Lime looked at Dusty, running next to him and laughing nervously.

"At least I don't ignore you as much as they do! So where are you from Dusty?"

"You guys have to leave quickly. Evacuate the city and take Cho with you. My sister, Gia is coming. And she's going to follow her orders. I don't want innocent people hurt. Now please leave."

Both Riku and Otaru blinked twice, Riku taking out his staff and Otaru taking out his sword.

"We'll just beat her down like last time! Ain't that right Riku and Rica?"

Riku nodded agreeing, both his staffs in one hand as he took his other hand and gave a thumb up.

"Of course! We beat her once, we can do it again!"

Adorable_Umbreon
06-04-2007, 01:03 AM
Rica continued to look up at the sky untill she closed her eyes and listened quietly.

"Why sould we evacuate? Your one of Them......"

Rica stood up and took out her switchblade, growling as she took a fighting stance, just incase

"Heh, right, we got to stick together to protect cho...there no way im backing out, NOT A CHANCE!"

Rica smiled at her friends beffor she looked back at Leo.

"So, why are you warning us anyways, hm?"

Negative Zone
06-04-2007, 01:08 AM
"At least I don't ignore you as much as they do! So where are you from Dusty?"

Dusty yawned slightly, and spit on the ground. "Um, uh, I don't like talking about it." It always brought memories of his dead parents. "So, where are you from?" he asked her.

Gaby
06-04-2007, 01:12 AM
Riku walked up next to Rica, smiling confidently at her as he held both his staffs in his hands. He turned to Leo, nodding in agreeance to what Rica said.

"Rica has a point... who's to say you aren't just separating us so you can pick us down one by one?"

Otaru put away his sword, turning around and starring at the sky.

"I'm not getting into this argument... you three fight if you want..."

Meanwhile, Lime yawned, stretching her arms and wiping her skirt.

"I'm from right here in Eterna. And I don't mean to pry... but why is it that you don't like talking about where you came from? Cheating Girlfriend? Bad friends? Parents?"

Negative Zone
06-04-2007, 01:21 AM
"I'm from right here in Eterna. And I don't mean to pry... but why is it that you don't like talking about where you came from? Cheating Girlfriend? Bad friends? Parents?"[/QUOTE]

"Parents. My parents were killed by Attila." Dusty sighed. "I was at my grandparents' house; far from where I lived. That was when Attila," He took out his kantana and stabbed a tree. "Killed 'em." He ripped his kantana out of the tree and put it back in its sheath.

KOR
06-04-2007, 01:22 AM
Leo looked at Rica. He said,

"I left Cruxis. I want you to evacuate because Gia will go full force unlike your fight with her. I don't want innoent people getting hurt. She will go into her full form and destroy the whole city. Your families, freinds and everything here will be destroyed if you don't leave. If you want to get into this fight you may. But be careful."

A halberd came shooting towards Rica. Leo saw it going at an extremely fast rate. It was bout to hit Rica square in the face. Then Leo appeared in front of Rica and he quickly made the red aura block the Halberd.

Gia appeared. She said,

"Leo. You traitor and idiot. I'm going to destroy you. Fera's Storm!"

She put her hands up and shot hundreds of blue blasts towards the group. Leo yelled,

"Everyone move!"

Leo went a quarter into his transformation while Gia was alreayd halfway and increasing. He made a huge shield that protected the group.

Adorable_Umbreon
06-04-2007, 01:28 AM
Rica blinked as Leo protected her from Gai's wepon that was sent at her

"He is telling the truth..."

Rica pulled out another arrow, and shot it off at Gai, growling as it flew, with allot more force

"Arrow of light!"

Sparks shattered from it as it got bigger and bigger untill it hit Gai's weak point.

Her stomach, internal organs..

Rica held her breath beffor she pulled out another arrow, just incase the first doesnt finish her off.

"Guys, go!"

Rica screamed, looking at Otaru, Riku and Lime for a split second beffor she looked back at Gai, her teeth grinding.

Gaby
06-04-2007, 01:31 AM
The same thing kept ringing in Riku's and Otaru's head.

"Your families"

Otaru took out his sword, looking at Gia, Riku holding his staffs in his hand, a slight fire was visible around his feet.

"I don't have a family..."

He held the staffs tighter in his hand, his eyes turning slightly red as the memory of that day three years ago returned.

"Guys, go!"

"I swore that day Cruxis would pay... and I'm going to keep that promise..."

He looked at Rica, speaking in a serious tone.

"Rica, I need you to cover me. You have smoke bombs, right?"

Otaru smirked, waiting for Gia to move as his sword glowed yellow. His eyes were also pale yellow, his face showing he wasn't gonna hold back.

"Another fight... this I'm gonna like..."

Lime finally made it to the battlefield, taking out her shuriken and running infront of Dusty.

"Hope you're skilled with that katana of yours..."

Negative Zone
06-04-2007, 01:35 AM
"Hope you're skilled with that katana of yours..."

"Nope," Dusty said. He charged forward, like letting the kantana control itself.

OOC: Distracted right now. >_>

KOR
06-04-2007, 01:36 AM
Gia yelled,

"The same trick won't work twice. Fera's Blast!"

A large blue blast went straight at the arrow and destroyed it. Then she jumped in the air and threw down another two large blasts at Rica. Leo said,

"Rica go! Now! Everyone else too! Hero's Blast!"

Leo shot a red blast that hit the other two and he jumped in the air as well. He was half way through his transformation. Leo said,

"Gia! You fool you knwo you can't win!"

Gia yelled,

"Your the fool Leo. You had power before you started helping these fools. Now you've become weak. Fera's Storm!"

She shot a large amount of blasts at the group. Leo dove down to try and make a shield but Gia yelled,

"Where are you going? Fera's Storm!!!"

She shot a barrage of blasts that hit Leo dead on and he spiraled into the ground. He was unconcious. Gia looked at the rest of the group. She was getting taller and skinnier. Her eyes were literraly cats eyes. A tail made of the blue aura was behind her. Her ears were narrower and air was growing over her body. She said,

"Now to kill Leo."

She pointed her hand towards Leo and yelled,

"Fera's Storm!"

Gaby
06-04-2007, 01:41 AM
Otaru jumped in the way of the blasts, blocking them all with his sword and redirecting some using the same yellow aura he used a while back on Leo.

"Yo Leo, you okay?"

Meanwhile, Lime sweatdropped, running straight towards Otaru, jumping over him and launching both her shuriken, chains rattling as the shuriken flew at a blinding speed.

"If she blocks them... I have a little surprise..."

OOC: Short, I know, but I'm waiting for Umby to post @.@

Adorable_Umbreon
06-04-2007, 01:45 AM
Rica quickly dodged the two orbs comming at her. She looked over at Leo and jumped up infront of him, eyes blood red insted of Brown.

"Darkstar!"

She threw out a smoke bomb at the attack comming at leo, beffor pulling out a arrow and shooting it off in the sky, distroying the storm comming at him and slising threw it

"You cant dodge this attack! Gai!"

Rica was growling violently, red eyes locked on Gai as she was quick on her feet.

It was like how she snaped and killed that boy when she was younger...

"Go die!"

Rica watched as the arrow she sent went for Gai's chest, for a direct stab.

KOR
06-04-2007, 01:51 AM
Gai said,

"Fera's Storm!"

She shot a number of blasts at the shuriken and arrow. Leo made no noise. He was knocked completely unconcious. Gia said,

"You are all pathetic fools. Fera's Impact."

She gathered a huge ball of blue explosive aura that was 100 times as big as her. She jumped straight into the air. She threw the ball straight down and laughed evily as it flew down at the group.

Adorable_Umbreon
06-04-2007, 01:58 AM
Gai said,

"Fera's Storm!"

She shot a number of blasts at the shuriken and arrow. Leo made no noise. He was knocked completely unconcious. Gia said,

"You are all pathetic fools. Fera's Impact."

She gathered a huge ball of blue explosive aura that was 100 times as big as her. She jumped straight into the air. She threw the ball straight down and laughed evily as it flew down at the group.

((You going to fix your post?))

Gaby
06-04-2007, 02:03 AM
Otaru, Lime and Riku all watched as the ball got closer and closer. Lime, as usual, started running around like an idiot, yelling at the top of her lungs.

"DON'T TELL ME THIS IS THE END! I CAN'T DIE AT THE AGE OF 19!"

She kept running around until she tripped, landing right on top of Leo and sweatdropping.

"Ow..."

Otaru pulled his foot back, sighing and starring at the ball.

"Well... now that Lime's quiet... what're we gonna do now...?"

Riku closed his eyes, chanting something quietly, a huge wall of flames starting to form around Otaru, Lime, Rica, Leo and him. The wall burned with intense flames, as the ball hit, it managed to hold it back, but Riku couldn't hold the wall for long, it was an extremely advanced spell after all. But he was going to show to Rica that he wasn't pathetic.

"Guardian Flare!"

The flames grew to an extreme temperature, pushing the ball back, quickly dissipating as Riku landed on the ground, breathing heavily.

"Pathetic... I'm so training if I make it out of this alive..."

Adorable_Umbreon
06-04-2007, 02:09 AM
Rica looked over as Riku used up most of his energy to put up the field to protect them all.

"Riku..."

She watched as Riku hit the ground, she looked back up as the flames started to die down more.

"Holy arrow!"

Rica screamed as she shot the arrow and as she did, she dissapered and appered on Gais back, Stabing it with her switchblade on her sholder blade, causing her arms to be paralized as the arrow hit ther stomach, causing a deep wound.

"You hurt my friends and die!"

She growled as she pressed her switchblade in deeper, hands covered in blood.

((You cant make Gai dodge this trick...))

KOR
06-04-2007, 02:15 AM
Gia screamed as she was stabbed. She grabbed Rica with her legs and threw her straight towards the arrow and blast. Then she let out a screech and the shockwave started pushing the ball back down again. Gia was falling back to the ground. As she fell her state was almost completed. She started to get bulkier with alot more muscle now. Her arms were relatively healing but only to the point where she was using them again.

Leo suddenly woke up to see Lime on top of him. His eyes widended and he was shocked. He said,

"This is.....awkward. I need to save us from that ball. But i can't really do that laying down."

Then Leo truly laughed for the first time in his life. He had never been happy until that moment. No matter how short it was he was happy and new he made the right descion.

Gaby
06-04-2007, 02:27 AM
Lime laughed as well, getting off of Leo and getting up, wiping the dust off her skirt. She closed her eyes, which turned the same pale yellow as Otaru's. She surrounded Rica with the yellow aura, holding her in the air and putting her on the ground softly next to Riku.

"You okay Rica?"

She looked around, raising an eyebrow.

"Where's Otaru...?"

Otaru suddenly appeared behind Gia, stabbing her with his seven foot log katana from the back to the front. He pulled the sword back, leaving a bomb where he was standing and dissapearing in the tree leaves.

"Dodge that you lousy bastard..."

He smirked, holding his sword in his hand as a just in case.

Meanwhile, Riku slowly opened his left eye, unable to move from the pain he was feeling through his whole body.

"Dammit... I should learn... not to overdo it..."

KOR
06-04-2007, 02:40 AM
Gia was unfazed by the stab as she went into her full Fera form. She stood to 8 feet tall. Her eyes were cat eyes. The tail became real and her whole body was covered in blue hair. Then two horns grew from the top of her head. She was a demon.

Gia shielded her self with a powerful blue aura as the bomb exploded. She only let out grunts and yells. She gathered a huge blast and shot it into the forest. She let out a roar as she saw the blue ball head down on the guardians.

Leo watched the blue ball and Gia transform. Leo said,

"That isn't good."

Leo started going further than half way. Then he said,

"Here it goes. Hero's Power!"

A huge red ball was forming in his hands. Then he pointed it forward and it began leaving his hand and growing as it headed towards the blue ball. He thought,

"Attila give me strength!"

The ball continued growing and both collided. They both stopped and Leo was fighting for control. He said,

"Lime i need you to.....keep me covered. Be careful. Don't get too close to Gia."

Adorable_Umbreon
06-04-2007, 03:12 AM
Rica growled as she shook it off

"Thanks lime...im fine..."

She got up and walked over to Riku and put a hand on his forhead

"You okay, Pyro boy? That was some move you pulled off..."

Rica smiled and looked up at Gai, Getting ready to get up and attack once more, but she was checking on Riku first.

"If your okay, im going to go back and fight..."

She looked back down at him, and blinked a few times, waiting for a responce.

Gaby
06-04-2007, 03:18 AM
Riku looked at Rica's eyes for a moment before smiling at her, closing his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine, can't move, but fine... thanks for asking though..."

He tried to lean up, but the pain just grew worse, so he laid back down, sighing.

"Guess I am just... pathetic..."

Meanwhile, Lime pulled the chains of her shuriken, dragging them back to her hands. She looked at Leo and nodded as she ran towards Gia, spinning her shuriken as they glowed a dark yellow. They started spinning at an extremely high speed. She slammed them down to the ground, the shuriken rushing at an extremely high speed, straight at Gia.

"You decide! Let the ball hit you, or let my shuriken hit you! Either way, you're screwed!"

sockyo
06-04-2007, 03:25 AM
Mishel's darkness shield opened. A dradonic crow appeared. She opened her yellow eyes.
"You see that if you let me do it you won't feel pain."
The creature had a horn in the middle of it's forhead and a powerful beak. It's nails were sharp. The creature looked at it's dragonic tail.
"Well, I see that everything is in it's place."
The creature opened it's wings and flew toward Gia.
"What a bad joke, a brother that fights his sister."
She stared at the shuriken and caught it.
"How patethic."

KOR
06-04-2007, 03:32 AM
ooc: The ball isn't going horizontal. It's going diagona. Gia was in the air when she first threw it so the ball wouldn't hit her.

Leo was struggling with the ball. He yelled and put more of his strength to try and push the ball back.

Gia pulled out one of her Halberds and threw it straight at the shuriken hitting one of them away. Then she threw a blast at the other hitting it away. Gia saw the crow and threw another blast. Then she threw another two towards Leo.

sockyo
06-04-2007, 03:40 AM
Shadowing flew up and escaped from the blasts.
"I have my own blasts. Dark Doom!"
Her body covered with black aura. She flew toward Gia in high speed.

Adorable_Umbreon
06-04-2007, 03:41 AM
Rica nodded at Riku and stood up

"Allright..you just rest here...and dont get yourself killed..."

Rica said sarcasticly as she pulled out her other switchblade, running to Lime

"Hey hey hey, dont leave me out of this! She has my knife!!!"

Rica smiled and growled, Geting into a fighting stance, thinking of what she sould do next.

KOR
06-04-2007, 03:55 AM
Gia growled and her body was covered in a blue aura. She suprisngly also went very fast towards Shadowing. With her immense strength she punched Shadowing far back into the two explosive balls.

Leo was losing his strength. He said,

"I want go to that form. Never."

He gritted his teeth and yelled trying to push the blue ball further. He yelled,

"I can't hold it much longer."

He went down on one knee. He thought,

"I'm sorry guys."

Gia however laughed at Leo's weakness.

Gaby
06-04-2007, 03:57 AM
Riku took a deep breath, looking to his left and seeing Leo kneeling on his knee. He knew he wouldn't hold the ball back much longer. He then looked to the front, seeing Rica and Lime heading towards Gia. He felt useless, not being in the fight and all, but he really had no choice.

"I gotta start training some more... so I don't get tired so easily..."

Meanwhile, Lime turned her head back, grinning at Rica before turning her head again, looking at Gia.

"Rica... I need you to cover me..."

She took out a tag, the Japanese symbol for bind in the middle.

"Create a diversion... a smoke bomb or something..."

Adorable_Umbreon
06-04-2007, 04:01 AM
Rica took out a smoke bomb

"Diversion..then smoke bomb.."

Rica bolted up and jabed her knife in Gai's foot, taking it out and repeating it over again

"Die you dumb beast!!"

Go.

She threw the smoke bomb at her face, it hit her horn as the poision gass hovered arround her head. Rica grabed another, while stabing her foot, Jumping back when she was about to kick her off.

"Go die!!"

She yelled louder, looking over to Lime as she moved

"Go.."

Rica mouthed out, carefull not to make a noise.

sockyo
06-04-2007, 04:02 AM
"No good."
Shadowing stopped the Dark Doom and flew high.
"Stop fighting it. You wanted me to control your body so wait!"

Gaby
06-04-2007, 04:10 AM
Lime ran at full speed, holding two tags in each hand. She put one on Gia's left foot, then her right. She jumped up, landing on the knee and jumping again. She put another tag on her right arm, and lastly her left. She took one last tag, the Japanese symbol for explosion in the middle. She smirked as she covered her mouth and nose, as to not inhale the poison gas. She jumped up to Gia's face, slamming the tag on her face then jumping off and landing next to Rica.

"Three..."

She grabbed Rica's hand, turning around and starting her run.

"Two..."

She ran faster, stopping when they were at safe distance.

"One..."

Lime put her fingers infront of her, smirking.

"Boom..."

She flicked her fingers, a huge explosion coming from the tags. Since her arms and legs were binded, there was nothing Gia could do.

"It's been a long time... since the last time I used so many tags..."

She looked at Rica, taking out one of her kunai and looking back at Gia, waiting for the smoke to clear.

"Don't drop your guard..."

Adorable_Umbreon
06-04-2007, 04:24 AM
Rica watched and smirked, looking at the view as she took her bloody knife in her hands, eyes switching back to red.

"Right..im ready..for anything..."

Rica looked at lime then quickly looked back at Gai

"That thing needs to die...seriously..this is a drag..."

Rica sighed, she was in the middle of this, but it was boreing atacking and it just atacking back, and growing..

"Damn..."

KOR
06-04-2007, 04:30 AM
ooc: I'm sorry for the confusion but Gia's name is Gia. Its my fault for spelling it Gai most of the time. Just pointing that out there. it's Gia

Gia kicked Rica off but was stunned by the poison bomb. Gia formed a thin layer of the blue aura shield covering her from some of the vital damage. But there were cuts all over her body. Then she looked at Lime and stunned her for a few moments and then jumped straight in front of her. She picked Lime up by the throat and began to choke her. Then a thick blue aura in a dome shape covered them so no one could interfere.

Leo saw Gia do this. Leo was down on both knees. He started to cry. He thought,

"I've failed."

Then suddenly Leo saw an image of Attila next to him. He said,

"You havn't."

Attila dissapeard. Leo stood up and the red aura around hims started swirling. Then he transfered the power straight into the ball and pushed it straight into the ball and it got enough power to send both flying into the sky. Leo then took out his sword and bolted for Lime and Gia.

ooc: Last post for the night.

Gaby
06-04-2007, 04:42 AM
Lime started kicking and screaming for her life, trying to release from Gia's grasp. She tried to take out her kunai, but it slipped off her fingers and fell down.

"Let... me go...! I can't... breathe...!"

She kept kicking, feeling a small -emphasis on "small"- tear roll down her face. She closed her eyes, screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Leo!!"

Otaru was out cold from the blast Gia had sent and Riku still couldn't move. Lime thought she was about to die... until she opened her eyes and noticed Leo coming straight at her and Gia.

"L-Leo..."

A smile appeared on Lime's face as she struggled to get free, but to no avail.

"Leo... Save me please..."

Adorable_Umbreon
06-04-2007, 04:48 AM
Rica tryed to go after Lime, untill she saw Leo, comming to save her.

"Just hang in there Lime...He is comming for you..."

Rica smiled as she quickly Ran over to Riku, making sure he was okay in the Explosion.

"Common, Riku, you can stand up.."

Rica Grabed Rikus hand and bent down, puting an arm arround her neck and standing up, trying to help him

"Common you coutch potato, now isnt the best time to lay arround.."

Gaby
06-04-2007, 05:12 AM
Riku took a deep breath, putting his hand on his forehead. He took a deep breath, turning to Rica's face and starring at it for a moment before snapping out of it and managing to speak.

"Where's... Lime...?"

OOC: Ugh... short... x_______X

Adorable_Umbreon
06-04-2007, 05:20 AM
Rica looked over to where Lime and Leo where at

"Over there, best not get involved...not like we can anyways...the forcefield arround them is blocking us..."

Rica looked back at Riku, eyes Red

"We got to start to walk away...your weak and vunerable...She could attack..and i dont feel like following your ass today.."

Rica Grunted as she continued to walk waith Riku, trying to see if she could get him to speed up.

Entei_3000
06-04-2007, 11:38 AM
Aaron and May could hear sounds of fighitng, May climbed out and ran, Aaron followed, there was no way he was going to let his sister out of his sight.

"May! Wait up!" Aaron called. May slowed and looekd behind her.

"C'mon, Aaron," May pleaded.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Aaron replied, "You're the one that left without any warning."

"We can argue later," May called. She grabbed Aaron's hand and picked up the pace. Aaron put his hand on his swords, he hoped he didn't have to use them, but deep down he knew he might have to.

Aaron noticed that May carried a bow and a quiver of arrows, and a knife at her side.

"You like to be prepared, huh?" Aaron asked.

"Yep," Was all May said. She forced her way through bushes, looking ahead. Aaron followed. When they were out of the bushes they saw a large creature. Aaron recognized Otaru, Lime, Mishel and eo. There were others whom he didn't know.

"Keep quiet, May," Aaron whispered, but May had already pulled out her bow and an arrow, she pointed it up at the creature.

"May, no!" Aaron yelled. May let go, the arow whirred through the air, Aaron groaned, he spotted Otaru knocked out nearby, Aaron ran to him, kneeling down beside his friend.

"Otaru?" Aaron said softly. May payed little attention to Aaron, she was more focused on the creature, her insides screamed at her not to atack any more, but she did just the opposite, May shot another arrow.

Gaby
06-04-2007, 11:48 AM
Lime felt an arrow whir past her and hit Gia dead center. She turned her head, her vision blurry and almost about to faint. She could make out Aaron and a girl not too far off. She wanted to say something, but her eye's closed as she lost her breath. She pretty much fainted.

Meanwhile, Otaru managed to open his left eye, looking at Aaron and smiling weakly.

"H-hey Aaron... it's b-been a long time buddy..."

He leaned up, putting his hand on his head and shaking it. He looked at a girl infront of them, shooting arrows like crazy.

"Who's... that...? Your girlfriend or something...?"

He looked at Gia, his eyes widening as he saw Lime fainted and being choked in her hands. He quickly tried to stand up, but fell back on his butt, growling. He saw Leo heading straight at Gia, getting ready to attack Gia relentlessly.

"Sorry Lime... just hang in there... Leo's coming..."

He balled his fist, narrowing his eyes and looking down.

"I can't believe I can't protect my own sister... what kind of brother am I..."

Meanwhile, Riku managed to walk faster, the pain he was feeling a few minutes ago dissipating. He was still tired, but he could walk on his own now.

"Thanks for the help Rica... but I can walk by myself now..."

Entei_3000
06-04-2007, 11:52 AM
"My sister," Aaron replied, "Easy, Otaru."

May shot a third arrow. Aaron looked at her.

"May, quit using all your arrows!" Aaron called. May rolled her eyes and backed off a little bit.

sockyo
06-04-2007, 12:50 PM
Shadowing looked at Aaron and Otaru
"Don't even think about it."
"Shut up! I control the body! I will do whatever I want!"
Shadowing flew toward Otaru and Aaron, ready to attack.

KOR
06-04-2007, 04:14 PM
Gia looked at the arrow that hit her shoulder. She just looked at it and pulled it out and threw it. She laughed at the May's feeble attempt.

Leo dived into the aura put when he hit it his body was put in an electric shock. He said,

"I won't fail!"

The Sword of Heros started to glow. Leo looked at it and with one slice he opened the aura and dived in. Then he said,

"Gia. I will never forgive you. I love her and i won't let you kill her!"

Gia dropped Lime onto the ground and the aura shield started to go down. Leo went over to Lime and picked her up and went over to Rica. He said,

"Take Lime and go. Get everyone else too. I'm going to finish this fight."

Leo turned and looked at Gia. He said,

"This ends now!"

He took out his sword. Gia coughed out some blood. Leo laughed and said,

"Your losing power. Fera is weaker than Heros and you can't handle that form."

Gia raced over to Leo and punched him in the gut. Leo fell to the ground but put his hand up and said,

"Hero's Storm!"

Leo shot a barrage of red blasts sending Gia flying. Leo said,

"Now to end this fight! Sword of Heros!"

He bolted towards Gia and avoided blasts. Then he stabbed Gia straight in the gut. Gia fell to the ground as Leo took out his sword. Gia's transformation started to fade. She got up off the ground with a wound in her stomach. She was still concious and Leo lept back. Leo yelled,

"Leave this place Gia! It's pointless."

Gia said,

"One day i will kill you Leo....or Sujime will. You are a traitor to Cruxis."

Leo said,

"No Gia it is you who is a traitor. For when i destroy every remnant of the evil Cruxis i will bring it into a new era and Cruxis will create a new and better world. I promise."

Gia laughed and simply disspeared as she headed back into the forest. Leo collasped from exhaustion to the point of fainting.

Tombi
06-04-2007, 05:57 PM
[OoC/; So... Cho's currently caught in paper...? Gah. =3 *goes off to watch DNAngel*

KOR
06-04-2007, 06:10 PM
ooc: No Cho didn't get caught. Mr. Leo saved the day. So Cho was just flying away so she wasn't at the battlefield at all.

Entei_3000
06-04-2007, 07:58 PM
Aaron glared at the approaching person. He stood and slowly took out his swords.

"Stay back," Aaron growled. He didn't attack, but he was tense.

May fairly fainted as Leo and Gia fought, she put away her bow and leaned against a tree for support.

I've never seen something that scary. May thought, her breathing rapid. All that blood... May gasped, she sank down onto the grass, trying desperetly to hold herself up.

Aaron saw her reaction, he wanted to go to her, but he didn't want to leave Otaru.

"May," Aaron called softly, May looekd up and slowly got to her feet. She slowly walked over to Aaron, as soon as she was close enough she fell into her brother's arms and sobbed. Aaron let her cry.

"Hey, now," Aaron soothed, "It's OK." May looked up at Aaron and smiled, she turned her attention to Otaru.

"Who is this?" May asked.

"This is a good friend of mine," Aaron replied, "Otaru Karanara. Otaru, meet my sister, May."

"It's nice to meet you," May said softly, shyness in her voice.

Psychic Oats
06-04-2007, 08:49 PM
OOC: You know, Rohan, you're giving Attila more credit than he deserves. He wanted to rule the world, after all. He had the exact same intentions as Sujime does. I don't expect that he wanted Leo (Who left Cruxis), to win. Attila's life was Cruxis, after all. Whatever the organization wants, he wants.

KOR
06-04-2007, 09:51 PM
ooc: i know. It's just what Leo thinks. IMO i don't think Attila's good at all. Cool but not good. The Attila appearing next to Leo was just an illusion. That in no way was Attila's ghost. Leo has a weird interpretation of Attila.

Adorable_Umbreon
06-05-2007, 02:12 AM
Rica didnt hesitate to push Riku away, letting him walk on his own

"Allright then common..."

Rica took off as she looked back, he was barley comming..

"Oi..vey..."

She gumbled as she sat down and waited, laying down as she relaxed to wait for him to regin the gift of walking.

Gaby
06-05-2007, 02:45 AM
Riku sped up a bit, walking over to Rica and looking at her.

"Hey Rica, mind if I stay at your house? Mine's pretty far and I doubt I'll make it..."

He sighed, she'd probably say no anyways, but it wouldn't hurt to ask... or maybe it would...

"Ten bucks she yells at me..."

Meanwhile, Lime slowly opened he eyes, leaning up and looking a few feet away only to see...

"Leo! No!"

She quickly stood up, nudging Leo to see if he'd respond.

"Leo... please wake up... I don't want to lose another person because of me..."

She put her ear on his chest, his heartbeat was faint but it was there. She put her hand on his forehead, smiling.

"You're just tired... you overdid it..."

She smiled more, giving a quick kiss on his forehead and blushing.

"Thanks for saving me... Leo..."

Meaaaaaanwhile, Otaru looked at May, slowly standing up and bowing his head.

"Nice to meet you May... so Aaron, how's life been treating you?"

Adorable_Umbreon
06-05-2007, 02:51 AM
Rica groaned as she looked up at him, growling as she looked at him from head to toe beffor groaning

"He doesnt look like he is going to do anything smart.."

"Fine...but if you dont wake up by the time i do, i will kick you awake.."

Rica stood up and bolted off again, running farther away

"COMMON PYRO BOY!!!"

Rica yelled as she continued, reaching her house as she layed agenst the door, sighing.

sockyo
06-05-2007, 03:19 AM
Shadowing looked at Otaru and May.
"This is going to be interesting."
Shadowind flapped it's wings and was ready to attack them. It's tail crashed the ground like it tried to challenge them.

KOR
06-05-2007, 03:56 AM
Leo could faintly hear what Lime was saying then he woke up and saw Lime. He said,

"Remind me never to do that again."

Leo laughed and got up. He said,

"We should all get some rest. then tommorow we should formulate a plan to fight Cruxis."

Leo looked at everyone else. Then he looked at himself. His red leather armor was damaged and his black cape was getting more ripped up than usual. His sword was also covered in blood. His face was covered with cuts and dirt. He thought,

"Geez i look like a wreck. I hope these guys accept me."

Then he saw Shadowing. He said,

"No way. Otaru! May! Get out of the way."

Leo took out his sword and went through 3/4th of his transformation. He said,

"Hero's Speed!"

Leo went extremely fast towards Shadowing and said,

"Mishel snap out of it!"

He punched Shadowing in the face with Hero's strength.

*In the forest.*

Gia was leaping through the forest and eventually found her horse. She said,

"Leo....i'll kill you no matter what now. Your a fool to betray Cruxis."

She appeared in front of the Cruxis base and walked in. She yelled,

"Sujime-sama. I failed. I was overun and i couldnt' kill him."

Entei_3000
06-05-2007, 11:58 AM
"It's OK," Aaron replied, "How 'bout you?" May smiled, she saw Shadowing behind them and yelled in terror, Aaron whirled around. He fell back in surprise as Leo punched Shadowing. May looked like she'd just seen a ghost.

"Relax, May," Aaron said, getting to his feet, "You seriously need to get over your fear of fighting."

"I didn't say anything about my fear of fighting," May said quickly, "How do you know I have one?"

"May," Aaron said, looking at her, a small smile played at his lips.

"Oh all right," May sighed, she crossed her arms over her chest. Aaron laughed.

"I'm just teasing you," Aaron said. He felt May shiver, "You OK?"

"Yeah, just a little cold," May replied.

sockyo
06-05-2007, 01:40 PM
Shadowing looked at Leo and laughed.
"Mishel who? You mean to this little b****?"
Vincent looked at the crow. He took his knife and pointed it to Shadowing's back. Shadowing laughed again.
"If you will kill me, you will kill your friend."

KOR
06-05-2007, 03:34 PM
Leo laughed and said,

"Who says i'm trying to kill you?"

Leo sped forward and went behidn Shadowing. He said,

"I know Mishel's inside there. And i know one way to bring her back out!"

He jumped in the air and gathered his hand in a red aura and bolted down. He yelled,

"Hero's Fist!"

sockyo
06-05-2007, 03:52 PM
Shadowing laughed.
"How patethic! Dark Doom!"
The crow's body covered with black aura. The crow flew up, toward Leo. It's horn pointed to Leo, ready to slice him apart.

KOR
06-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Leo formed a red aura shield around him and the aura bounced off the horn and Leo landed safely on the ground. He said,

"I can't blast Shadowing or stab her otherwise i can't get to Mishel."

Leo went to Shadowing's side and yelled,

"Hero's Fury"

Leo opened up a flurry of punches on Shadowing to try and snap Mishel out of it. He thought,

"I would have been alot stronger but i'm too exhausted. I need help."

sockyo
06-05-2007, 04:02 PM
Shadowing got hurted from all of the hits. It fell onn the floor and looked at Leo.
"I hope we will fight again, Leo."
The crow's eyes turned red and it's body covered with the dark shield.
"She is turning to herself..."
The shield disappeared and Mishel layed on the floor. Vincent ran to her and held her head. He took a deep breath and smiled.
"You found the best time to fall asleep..."

Entei_3000
06-05-2007, 04:03 PM
May's hand flashed to her knife and she quickly brought it out, she ran forward and threw it toward Leo.

"Leo, catch!" May yelled, "Channel your energy through it!" Aaron looked at May in confusion.

"It's a little trick I picked up a few weeks ago," May explained.

OOC: Sorry it's short, I'm in a hurry.

KOR
06-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Leo fell to his knees. His Heros form had completely disappeared. He said,

"I need to rest. I'm about to faint again."

Leo got up and caught the knife May through at him. He said,

"I heard of this trick before. I never tried it though."

He started channeling his Heros energy into the knife. He channeled the rest of it into the knife and then put it in his pocket. He said,

"Thank you May. We all need to rest. Let's get going."

He turned around and looked into the sky.

sockyo
06-05-2007, 04:12 PM
Vincent put Mishel on his back. He stood behind Leo and said.
"Thank you."

Gaby
06-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Lime walked towards Leo, looking at him and nodding. She could tell he was ore tired than he looked, and she was worried he wouldn't make it without fainting half way there.

"Hey Leo... if you want... you can stay at our house... I'm sure Otaru wont mind... I'm pretty sure you'll faint halfway to your house anyways so he can't argue per say!"

Otaru heard everything and sighed, looking at Aaron and then at May.

"Hey May... you remind me of Lime when she was your age... she was hyperactive like you..."

He smiled at her, messing her hair as he looked back at Aaron.

"So Aaron, it's been how long... three years since we last spoke?"

Meanwhile, Riku picked up the pace, managing to reach Rica's door. He looked at the house, sighing.

"Reminds me of dad's old house..."

He walked towards Rica, stopping infront of her and nodding.

"Well... we going in or what?"

KOR
06-05-2007, 04:35 PM
Leo turned around and said,

"Don't thank me. I'm just undoing my wrongs."

Then he noticed what Lime was saying. He said,

"Sure I just have to do one thing and i'll be right there."

Leo began to walk away and went to a nearby lake. He took out his sword still covered with his sisters blood. He began to wash it off. He thought

"I've got alot more things to do."

sockyo
06-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Vincent took Mishel to their house. He remebered Shadowing's laugh. It was a laugh that sounded like devil's laugh. He put Mishel on their bad and looked at her.
"Shadowing is getting stronger every time she fights. I hope that Cruxis won't capture her."
He took his coat off and fell asleep next to Mishel.

Vincent's Dream

Mishel stood up on a temple's red roof facing a winged girl. Mishel held one of her pistols, pointing to the winged girl and the girl hald a bow pointed to Mishel.
"Let's finish it, Cho."
The girls smiled at each other. Vincent looked aroud him. He saw bodies covered with blood around him. He got near the bodies and looked at it.
"O...Otaru..."
He looked behnd him and saw Leo's body. He heard a shout that came from one of the girls. He looked at Mishel. The girl shot an arrow at Mishel's heart. Mishel fell from the temple's roof on the floor. She was dead.

End of Vincent's Dream

Vincent woke up, he looked at Mishel. He took a deep breath.
"It was a nightmare, or a vision?"

Entei_3000
06-05-2007, 07:07 PM
May giggled and smiled, her shyness overcame her, now that the fighting was over, there was a lot of people she didn't know. Aaron smiled and hugged his sister, then looked at Otaru.

"Yeah, it's been awhile," Aaron replied, "Life got a little boring when I didn't see you and Lime." May looked up at Aaron.

"Who's Lime?" May asked softly.

"Lime is Otaru's sister," Aaron motioned toward Lime, "That's Lime." Then, May went all out, her shyness disppeared, her green eyes sparkled with excitement. Aaron backed off a little, looking at her with surprise, "May, something wrong?"

"She's, she's," May stammered, "She adorable!" May ran over to Lime and introduced herself. Aaron just stared.

"Well," Aaron said, "There's a whole new May for ya." Aaron smiled as he heard a familiar cry from above, he looked up and saw Vixi circling down. She alighted on Otaru's shoulder, being careful to keep her talons from hurting him. She gently rubbed her beak against his cheek.

"She missed you and Lime," Aaron said, "Once I thought she was sick, the way her eyes looked so dull and lifeless."

Gaby
06-05-2007, 07:18 PM
Lime looked at May, giggling and sweatdropping as she bowed her head.

"Nice to meet you May, name's Lime Karanara!"

She pulled the chains of her shuriken, dragging them along the ground until they flew up, heading straight for Lime. Right when they were about to hit Lime, they froze in the air, a yellow aura surrounding it. Lime took the shuriken and put them on her back, smiling. Her eyes were pale yellow, starring at May for a moment before speaking.

"Bet you're wondering how I did that..."

She blinked twice, her eyes back to their Lime Green color.

"I could tell you... but it's hard to explain..."

She patted May's head, sticking her tounge out.

"So May, what's up?"

Meanwhile, Otaru scratched Vixi's feathers, smiling and looking at Lime and May.

"I think Lime found a pupil..."

He laughed, turning his head back to Aaron.

"So Aaron... how's your sword training going?"

KOR
06-05-2007, 07:30 PM
Leo got up after thinking for a while and returned to the group. He just stood there listening to their conversations. Leo thought,

"What makes them complete? What makes them so happy?"

Entei_3000
06-05-2007, 07:30 PM
May's eyes were wide with amazement. She was nearly bouncing with excitement.

"How'd you do it?! How'd you do it?!" May asked.

Aaronsmiled and shook his head, May still had her energy, no doubt. But why so much of it? Aaron turned to taru.

"It's going OK," Aaron replied, "I trained with an old man for a few months," Aaron shuddered, "Sometimes that was like a nightmare," Aaron smiled, "But he taught me a lot."

May overheard what Aaron said and looked at him, a smile on her face.

"Show us, Aaron," May said, "Maybe you and Otaru can have a friendly battle." Aaron flashed May a glare.

"I don't know," Aaron said quietly, "If Otaru wants to, I'll do it." Aaron turned to May, "But you've got to promise to keep quiet, alright?" Aaron stuck his tongue out at her, "I know that's hard for you, but I'm pretty sure you can manage it."

May tossed a rock at Aaron, it narrowly missed his head. Vixi fluffed up her feathers as the rock flew by her.

Psychic Oats
06-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Meanwhile, just inside town, Sujime was walking by some stores, lazily peering inside each one as he passed them. Every time he passed one, he looked down yawning and shaking his head. Finally he stopped, his black eyes fixed on the sign above one particular store.

It was easily the largest store in town, making up one tenth of Eternia itself. It was something of a mall, with several hundred people busily looking around at the objects on display. Mothers with their children, fathers and sons, brothers and sisters. Sujime smirked and closed his eyes. With all those people...

"This will make an excellent place to attract the attention of the Merines," he thought out loud as he walked inside, a few people around him looking at him uneasily. As he walked in, he caught sight of something that interested him. Sujime walked towards it, stopping a few meters away. A child, with a familiar face. Sujime's black eyes squinted as he looked at him. He figured that the boy was about 8 years old. That face...those eyes...

The boy's eyes were shade of fern green, and his face was very calm and collected. A few bandages were wrapped around his arms and legs. He looked exactly like...

Sujime's eyes widened, and he smiled. Six huge paper tentacles ripped out of his back, and slammed into the ground. The boy and others around him screamed in terror, and started to run for the exit. One man reached the door quickly, but couldn't open it. It was sealed shut, with paper no less. He was desperately trying to force the door open, when he let out a scream. He slumped to the ground, a paper tendril stuck through him. By now, everyone in the massive store was screaming, running for places to hide. Two of Sujime's tentacles worked as claws, and moved him through the store while the other four tendrils lashed out, killing innocents.

"I'm sure this will get her attention."

KOR
06-05-2007, 08:08 PM
Leo heard the screams. He said,

"No time for a practice fight. Were in a real fight now."

Leo dissapeared already heading towards the screams. He took out his sword and channled more of his energy into the knife May gave him and at the same time activating his Heros form. He said,

"Your not getting away this time Sujime!"

Leo saw the huge mall from a short distance away. He said,

"No..."

He lept forward and was at the entrance. He saw Sujime standing there with the paper on his back. He said,

"Sujime! Stop killing these innocent people! Your fight is with me now!"

Leo was half way through his transformation. His eyes were a piercing crimson red and he let out a roar destroying the glass in the mall and the shards fell straight down on Sujime.

Psychic Oats
06-05-2007, 08:15 PM
"No, it really isn't," Sujime said smartly, grinning. "I think I'm going to kill a few more of these people. At least until the Merines shows up." His black eyes surveyed Leo as his tentacles were ripping through the innocent civilians running and screaming. In truth, Sujime didn't have to concentrate that hard to move the tendrils. He was born with the ability to use 71% of his brain for thinking, which is much higher than the average 50%. With this extra 21%, Sujime was able to find a way to read people's emotions. It also was the root of his uncanny intelligence. This way, he could focus most of his attention on Leo, while his tendrils killed people almost of their own accord. He kept his grin, listening to the sounds of the screams. He was waiting for Leo to make the first move.

KOR
06-05-2007, 08:23 PM
Leo said,

"I won't let you hurt them!"

Leo dove over Sujime and turned around and said,

"Hero's Storm!"

He shot alot of red blasts at the paper tendrils. then he pulled out one of Attila's Shuriken and sent it flying through the air. It was heading towards one of the large hanging lights on the ceiling. It cut the chain and it went falling on Sujime. Leo pulled the shuriken back with his chain. Then he shot more blasts at the four paper tendrils in order to weaken them and try and make them retract. He said,

"I won't let you hurt these people Sujime. Fight me!"

Leo's red aura was swirling around him and small pieces of the floor on the mall started rising up. Leo's anger was escalating.

Psychic Oats
06-05-2007, 08:28 PM
OOC: There are six tendrils =P

Sujime smiled, and two of the tendrils dodged the blasts, catching the falling light in the process. Two of the other four tentacles were hit by the blasts, and retracted slightly. The remaining two grabbed hold of the light, along with the first two, and ripped the large metal light in half with their immense strength. Then, the tendrils threw one half of the light towards Leo, and the other half towards a cowering woman near the battle.

"Trying to use those old weapons of Attila's, huh?" Sujime asked, reaching to his back and taking out two of the three scrolls. He held one of the white ones and the red one in his hands.