PDA

View Full Version : Banished I

___Alana_Marie___
06-02-2007, 10:38 PM
~~Plot~~
A bunch of highschool senoirs find out that they are banished gods and goddess's. Some already now and hate the human rase others deny the fact that they have the magicals gifts other go into complete shock, and ohers think its a dream and play along. Each god or goddess has a element example: mine is fire. you have been banished for many a reasons mostly becasue you are pure evil. Some of you where mind whiped other werent. then somhthing happens to your old world and its up to you to save it and reclaim your rightful place in the Might realm! Love, relationships,Beraying. A RP packed ful of drama!

Rivaneil peered through the foggy glass of yet another human dwelling. She looked at it wiith pure digust. "foolish humans" she spat ducking below the rim of window. Another class was going on. This was presumably packed full of used-to-be gods and goddess's like herself. she looked down at her black leather mini-skirt and red corset. it was nothing like her wardrobe back in The Mighty Realm but iot was better then what some where wearing. Math ugh. Huamns had to learn about it and didnt have it born into there brains like she and her fellow power houses did. "now class" began the teacher in a southern drawl. "who did there home work today?" not many answered. Rivaneil rolled her bright red eyes. She wnated to awken her fellow power houses powers. Like her they each posesed a certain power. Hers was fire. They all had the ability to read minds though not each other. she Smiled her evil grinn growing in seize at the sight of a few induvisuals. This would be fun....she wondered why she had been spared the mind whipe it could have possibly been the fact that she had a specail connection with the king of the realm namley she was his niece. The sun twindled down from the branches f the tall tress framing her pretty face in golden light. Her red tresses bounced to her slender waist as she hopped into a tree to wiat out the next hour or so till school was over. she was lucky...she didnt have to go to mortal school..,...

Lord Fedora
06-02-2007, 11:51 PM
~~Plot~~
A bunch of highschool senoirs find out that they are banished gods and goddess's. Some already now and hate the human rase others deny the fact that they have the magicals gifts other go into complete shock, and ohers think its a dream and play along. Each god or goddess has a element example: mine is fire. you have been banished for many a reasons mostly becasue you are pure evil. Some of you where mind whiped other werent. then somhthing happens to your old world and its up to you to save it and reclaim your rightful place in the Might realm! Love, relationships,Beraying. A RP packed ful of drama!

Rivaneil peered through the foggy glass of yet another human dwelling. She looked at it wiith pure digust. "foolish humans" she spat ducking below the rim of window. Another class was going on. This was presumably packed full of used-to-be gods and goddess's like herself. she looked down at her black leather mini-skirt and red corset. it was nothing like her wardrobe back in The Mighty Realm but iot was better then what some where wearing. Math ugh. Huamns had to learn about it and didnt have it born into there brains like she and her fellow power houses did. "now class" began the teacher in a southern drawl. "who did there home work today?" not many answered. Rivaneil rolled her bright red eyes. She wnated to awken her fellow power houses powers. Like her they each posesed a certain power. Hers was fire. They all had the ability to read minds though not each other. she Smiled her evil grinn growing in seize at the sight of a few induvisuals. This would be fun....she wondered why she had been spared the mind whipe it could have possibly been the fact that she had a specail connection with the king of the realm namley she was his niece. The sun twindled down from the branches f the tall tress framing her pretty face in golden light. Her red tresses bounced to her slender waist as she hopped into a tree to wiat out the next hour or so till school was over. she was lucky...she didnt have to go to mortal school..,...
N00B ALERT, N00B ALERT. This has no sign-up sheet, no rules, and a poorly written plot. Your desire to RP is well appreciated, but please, join some other RPs before making your own.

*tiny copy of infraction mallet strikes ground to summon rust.*

___Alana_Marie___
06-02-2007, 11:59 PM
N00B ALERT, N00B ALERT. This has no sign-up sheet, no rules, and a poorly written plot. Your desire to RP is well appreciated, but please, join some other RPs before making your own.

*tiny copy of infraction mallet strikes ground to summon rust.*

Sorry >.< i made a sign up sheet just now and i wil try some other RP's adn yes I am a noob to this site but not to RPing in genreal....i use well its not a forum RP site but ya...never mind your right xD i am just a little noob

Lord Fedora
06-03-2007, 12:46 AM
Sorry >.< i made a sign up sheet just now and i wil try some other RP's adn yes I am a noob to this site but not to RPing in genreal....i use well its not a forum RP site but ya...never mind your right xD i am just a little noob
Yeah, um, first of all, you don't make the sign-up thread after you make the RP thread, in fact, the other way around, you're supposed to make the Sign-up thread in the sign-up section, and then when you have enough people you make the RP thread. Also, spelling and grammar check. Contrary to popular belief nowadays, it does exist, and use of it is very much advised.

Kenny_C.002
06-03-2007, 03:57 AM
Well a valiant attempt anyway. Here are links to guides in RPing here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9116) and here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13613). Those two are good reasources to read up on before starting an RP. The question of whether or not you actually have to RP first before starting your own is that if you can produce something good, it really doesn't matter. But having some experience under your belt is te best way to learn how to make a good one.