PDA

View Full Version : NIS basically just dropped the bomb

Kenny_C.002
06-02-2007, 10:44 PM
On the lucky owners of PSPs and DSs. According to a recent interview with a rep, Disgaea will be going to both the PSP and the DS. As for whether or not they're ports and what not, I have no clue. It doesn't matter anyway. Disgaea on handheld is the way to go...the wave of the future. XD

Oh, and Ar Tonelico II is planned for release as well, but nobody other than me cares about that. :3

Yggdrasill
06-02-2007, 11:00 PM
Did they say that both Disgaea's will be put on the PSP/DS?
Or did they say that only the 1st Disgaea will be ported for now?
Anyway, portable Disgaea! =D

Kenny_C.002
06-03-2007, 12:31 AM
ATM I think it's just the first Disgaea, and no plans for Cursed Memories to come through yet.

Jet
06-03-2007, 02:46 AM
I knew Disgaea was going to be ported for the PSP, but DS too??? All the more a better reason to save up and buy my own DS XD

Ar Tonelico seemed nice... never planned to play it first unless I play the first... but I can't find it anymore ._.

George Jefferson
06-03-2007, 03:14 AM
Prinny dood!

Prinny DS dood!

Prinny PSP dood!

Praise the exploding penguins now availible for travel!

Kenny_C.002
06-03-2007, 04:06 AM
I knew Disgaea was going to be ported for the PSP, but DS too??? All the more a better reason to save up and buy my own DS XD

Ar Tonelico seemed nice... never planned to play it first unless I play the first... but I can't find it anymore ._.

Well aside from the graphics being absolutely terrible for Ar Tonelico...it's pretty good. I never knew it was so hard to find though. I did get it around the time when it came out (I personally went to several different shops downtown to find it, though), so it was easier. :-/ But the game's pretty good still, after you've gotten past the innuendo and what not. lol

And yeah, apparently it is. Disgaea for the DS. :O Now you can get it in addition to Dokidoki something something. I dunno, the one about witches, little girls and little boy. XD

Prinny dood!

Prinny DS dood!

Prinny PSP dood!

Praise the exploding penguins now availible for travel!

It's clearly the most brilliant idea since ever. Might as well milk the game for all it's worth. NIS didn't release Disgaea (Atlus did), so it's time for NIS to milk it in portable style. XD

SBaby
06-09-2007, 12:23 AM
On the lucky owners of PSPs and DSs. According to a recent interview with a rep, Disgaea will be going to both the PSP and the DS. As for whether or not they're ports and what not, I have no clue. It doesn't matter anyway. Disgaea on handheld is the way to go...the wave of the future. XD

Oh, and Ar Tonelico II is planned for release as well, but nobody other than me cares about that. :3

I knew about Ar Tonelico's sequel. I've been waiting for that one to come out. I was royally addicted to the first one for awhile (though I admit, I had to use a cheat to get one of the grathnode crystals from an enemy in the first one, the fight just didn't give enough time to get up to 4).

Hypocrisy is Fun
06-09-2007, 03:22 AM
Sweet, I've always wanted to play this game, but never wanted to start up the ps2 for anything besides guitar hero. This should be great.

Jet
06-09-2007, 04:11 AM
hmm *still in the hunt for Ar Tonelico 1*

wonders if other NIS games would be out to... like Phantom or Makai Kingdom... somehow La Pucelle didn't make much hype did it? =/

Kenny_C.002
06-09-2007, 04:15 AM
I knew about Ar Tonelico's sequel. I've been waiting for that one to come out. I was royally addicted to the first one for awhile (though I admit, I had to use a cheat to get one of the grathnode crystals from an enemy in the first one, the fight just didn't give enough time to get up to 4).

Oh. My setup always was enough to get to level 4. Mainly because I made one character extremely crappy at attacking (looking at you, Kruesche) so she can just keep hitting up the harmonics meter without actually dealing significant damage to the boss, while the other two just keep on waiting. It worked out great, since once I do get up there, my Revitel would have had enough time to like have a 30000% spell ready and just beat the boss right there. XD

The second one was announced a while ago, but this is the first "confirmation" that they'll be localizing it. That's the exciting part.

hmm *still in the hunt for Ar Tonelico 1*

wonders if other NIS games would be out to... like Phantom or Makai Kingdom... somehow La Pucelle didn't make much hype did it? =/

Nope. Phantom was one of the least liked of the series. Makai a bit more likely. La Pucelle was not really...it's pretty cheap nowadays anyway.