PDA

View Full Version : Help with Scizor.

Arcane
06-03-2007, 12:01 AM
Hopefully if i ever beat the elite four, I'll be able to get a scizor on my competitve team.

Scizor @ _______
_______ Nature

-U-turn
-
-
-

Can I get some help here please?

xXGengarXx
06-03-2007, 12:08 AM
Try this moveset with Scizor if you want to be offensive

Scizor @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature

- Agility/Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- X-Scissor
- Night Slash/Roost

Got_Ganlon
06-03-2007, 12:18 AM
Scizor @ Focus Sash
Adamant Nature
-Iron Head
-X-Scissor
-Night Slash / Aerial Ace / Brick Break
-Counter

If you're going to use Scizor (obviously for Sweeping), you're best off getting it buffed via Baton Passing. The beast means of this are Sword Dance + Speed Boost from either Ninjask or Yanmega. Scizor has only one outstanding weakness, 4x Fire. This is what Counter is for. Just about any Fire type move would easily OHKO you, but hold on to the Focus Sash to save your skin and hit them back with a Counter. Scizor has an average HP of around 300+, which translates into a 600 point Counter, easily taking out Fire Types.

TheOneAndOnlyCarlo
06-03-2007, 03:48 AM
Scizor @ Focus Sash
Adamant Nature
-Iron Head
-X-Scissor
-Night Slash / Aerial Ace / Brick Break
-Counter

If you're going to use Scizor (obviously for Sweeping), you're best off getting it buffed via Baton Passing. The beast means of this are Sword Dance + Speed Boost from either Ninjask or Yanmega. Scizor has only one outstanding weakness, 4x Fire. This is what Counter is for. Just about any Fire type move would easily OHKO you, but hold on to the Focus Sash to save your skin and hit them back with a Counter. Scizor has an average HP of around 300+, which translates into a 600 point Counter, easily taking out Fire Types.

Heh Don't use Yanmega.
That pokemon is just more than a Baton passer. That's all Im telling.
(Currently ev training Yanmega w/ Mega booster.)