PDA

View Full Version : The Tournament of Heroes!

Kalani
06-03-2007, 12:36 AM
Ok... here it goes I hope this gets popular...

On an island inhabited only by Pokemon, the guardian of the island, Rayquaza, finds a strange Pokemon at the top of Mt. Makohari. It was too powerful for him to handle. He searched the island for a Pokemon strong enough to defeat this evil Pokemon and restore peace to the island. He found 20 of the naitive Pokemon to help but only one could fit inside the cave on top of the mountain. So he broke them into two teams and started the Tournament of Heroes to see who is strong enough to defeat the evil Pokemon.

There are 2 teams, Team Red and Team Blue. I am MC of the tournament, Rayquaza. I'm also Haunter, part of Team Blue. To join my RP please fill out the form below in the RP Sign-Ups subforum.

PKMN Species:
Attacks:
Personality:
History:
Appearence:
Team:

There must be 10 people in each team.
My Form,

PKMN Species: Haunter
Attacks:
Shadow Ball
Shadow Punch
Night Shade
Dark Pulse
Personality: Mysterious
History: A homeless Haunter that found a flyer for the tournement on the back of his spoiled milk.
Appearence: He smells like trash and is missing a finger.
Team: Blue

Team Roster:

Team Red:
-espeonlover (Delcatty)
-Olgith (Munchlax)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Team Blue:
-Kalani (Haunter)
-limozai (Charizard)
-KittenGirl2000 (Jolteon)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

limozai
06-03-2007, 08:37 AM
Hi, I think I wanna join this RP

PKMN species : Charizard
Attacks : Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Fly, Fire Blast
Personality : Modest
Team : Blue

espeonlover
06-03-2007, 11:08 AM
PKMN Species: Delcatty
Attacks: Tackle+5, Doubleslap, thunderbolt and dig
Personality: Play out
Team: Red (captin of team)

Kalani
06-03-2007, 12:06 PM
Ok guys if you see your names on the roster, that means I just read the applications and you are in.

Lusitania
06-03-2007, 12:25 PM
Okay, since Eveeking isn't here, I will do it. First of all, your plot is way to short. [QUOTE][/On an island of only Pokemon, the keeper of the island, Rayquaza, is holding a tournament for 2 teams to compete for glory and fame throughout the island!
QUOTE]Is way to short. You always have to have history, and appearance, even though that personality is optional. And the most important thing is to have experiance, before you make your own RPS, and never, make you appearance, history, or personality two words, it should be at least a paragraph. And of course, you have to post your sign ups, in the sign ups thread.

EDIT: and this post is longer than you plot, by the way.

Realityxxx
06-03-2007, 12:40 PM
PKMN Species: Jolteon
Attacks:
Thunder
Thundershock
Thunderwave
Thunder fang
Personality: Played out as the Rp goes along
Team: blue

LordZangoose
06-03-2007, 12:47 PM
Okay, since Eveeking isn't here, I will do it.

It should be since LZ isn't here, but I am now, so everything's alright.

First off, although you do have a good plot idea, it is very lacking in length, detail, and explanation of the RPers' tasks. You don't explain why Rayquaza decided to hold this tournament, what purpose it serves and if there is any requirements for the tournament. For all I know, the average Joe Schmo, never battled before, weakling Catterpie could walk into this game and try to compete. You haven't really set any boundaries for your RPers, which although if too tight, they restrict the fun, you need to show them a place where it gets too over the top. I suggest you should try RPing yourself and try to get the hang of RPs first before you start your own. You should also read the guides provided in the various RP sections to help and try to PM an RP mod or an experienced RPer.

Lusitania
06-03-2007, 12:50 PM
It should be since LZ isn't here, but I am now, so everything's alright.

First off, although you do have a good plot idea, it is very lacking in length, detail, and explanation of the RPers' tasks. You don't explain why Rayquaza decided to hold this tournament, what purpose it serves and if there is any requirements for the tournament. For all I know, the average Joe Schmo, never battled before, weakling Catterpie could walk into this game and try to compete. You haven't really set any boundaries for your RPers, which although if too tight, they restrict the fun, you need to show them a place where it gets too over the top. I suggest you should try RPing yourself and try to get the hang of RPs first before you start your own. You should also read the guides provided in the various RP sections to help and try to PM an RP mod or an experienced RPer.
It doens't matter, I'm gonna start doing this kind of stuff from now on.
Oh, andcongrats because this one doesn't have the faintest bit of being mean.
PKMN Species: Jolteon
Attacks:
Thunder
Thundershock
Thunderwave
Thunder fang
Personality: Played out as the Rp goes along
Team: blue

Does nobody listen?!

To the author: Just take my, and LZs' advice, it's the only thing that you'll hear, in different ways.

Kalani
06-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Fine fine fine fine. I've been on other forums besides this one. I've participated in them but never made my own so first of all I'll put Kittengirl2000 on the roster since she already signed up. Then I'll TRY to make my plot longer. Emphasize TRY. Then I'll post a sign-up thread in the RP sign up forum. Happy now? :tired:

espeonlover
06-03-2007, 08:03 PM
why do i have to be the only red? i dont wana start till teams have 5 each

Lord Fedora
06-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Wow, how did I not notice tis god-awful display of n00bishness. I'm kidding, but serously, not good. Listen to LZ and Cipher, and let me give you a peace of advice, which is also a very famous quote: "There is no try, only do." Yoda, Star Wars. What that means is that if you can't do something, don't do it. If you can't make this plot longer, than don't make the RP. Simple as that.

espeonlover
06-04-2007, 07:22 PM
...lesob... Srsly, im turning into a txt spk noob because i see everyone doing eet *shot'd* sorry of that was off topic.

Olgith
06-04-2007, 11:28 PM
(ooc) olgith to the rescue xD (ooc)

PKMN Species: Munchlax
Attacks:
crunch
body slam
ice beam
rage
Personality: Tough, kind
History: this Munchlax has lived for a while now, it has consumed many stolen meals (bad boy) and is on the brink of becomeing its much larger more powerful and lazier form
Appearence: apears to have eaten to much, even for a munchlax, he has a scar on his back due to stealing the wrong guys lunch..
Team: Red (blue has to many already, shame on you teaming up on poor delcatty)

Realityxxx
06-05-2007, 09:41 AM
OOC: Olgith, i was origninally going to join red, but red seemed too dry for a jolteon. So i joined Blue.