PDA

View Full Version : The United States Game

Linoone
06-03-2007, 01:45 AM
This is where you get to be president...not really. What you do is I post in this post for all people who are running president. And then you vote. I will tell you when we stop. If you become president you get to make speeches and stuff and new laws. You only become president for a 3 days. I will strt voting on the day when I have enough canidates

Daily News: If you become president you can make anything chaotic (but no spamming or anything else)

Happy Candidating

Running People :

1.Dragon Master

pokemanjosh
06-03-2007, 01:55 AM
can i run for president?

Linoone
06-03-2007, 01:57 AM
:wink: can i run for president?

Yup I just put you..oh and everyone make sure you right a speach okay becasue abefore voting You will make a spoeech about why you wanna be president

pokemanjosh
06-03-2007, 02:03 AM
:wink:

Yup I just put you..oh and everyone make sure you right a speach okay becasue abefore voting You will make a spoeech about why you wanna be president

um never mind about being president.

Linoone
06-03-2007, 02:06 AM
um never mind about being president.

Ahh man.....;_;...oh well I will just wait * 186275 years Later * *in a old man voice* I can still wait..oh look at the time

Lil Bro of Doom
06-03-2007, 04:09 AM
? -_- don't really completly understand this but i will vote on people but i'm not running for president too much work!:oops:

Charbok
06-04-2007, 01:19 AM
This has sort of already been done, except much more detailed. Take a look at the Political Game (which i happen to run) in the "Other: Trivia Games" Sub-Forum. Sadly, registration is closed until next season. I guess this is sorta different though...

Advertisment: Anyway, for those of you who want to be president, join the next season of "The Political Game". Registration isn't open yet, but be prepared!

Dragon_Master
06-04-2007, 01:25 AM
I'll be a Candinate!