PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon:Great Tournament

Jaden0527
06-03-2007, 04:56 AM
(pretend this is a letter and you're reading this at the secret entrance. once you read this you'll get it)

The best of trainers have made it through the best of tournaments. The Pokemon League, the Orange League, and all other tournaments. Now it's time to find out which one of those trainers is the best. The only way to do that is to enter the Great Tournament. The tournament which trainers come and face each other for the ultimate prize(prize revealed at the end of the rp). The tournament consists of two parts: the qualifying, then we go straight to the finals. During the qualifyings, you'll start with five platinum pokeballs. You need a total of fifty platinum balls to advance to the finals. To obtain the platinum pokeballs, you must battle trainers and wage a certain amount of platinum balls. You can't start wagering five balls until you have at least fifteen balss. Until you get that amount you can wage only 1-3 balss( so you don't get fifty so qucik). When you have evnough platinum balls you can show them to a judge and the judge will transport you to a resting area until all ten contestants come. Then you will face each other in battle until there is two people left. They will battle for the Secret Key. The key will open the door to a room somewhere wtithin the dome you'll be battling in. What's in the room is two things:a trainer with only legendary pokemon and your ultimate prize.Good luck.

How to register,first you must find the secret entrance(directions on the back of the letter) and follow these instructions.
Name:(last,first)
pokemon:(of course,only six.pokemon from any region are allowed,made ups alowed too)
appearance:(if you want you could just say his clothes and let the readers imagination picture the rest)
description:(personality,how you act,stuff like that)
other:(there's something you want us to know, say it here)

this letter will self-destruct in 5..............4.......................3.......... ...............2...........1

My sign up
name:Sorio, Ragen
pokemon:Feraligator,Infernape,Raichu,Pidgeot,Gorgo s(made up),Arcanine
appearance:short black hair,blue eyes,black hoodie,unzipped,white t under.Jeans. Simple black K-Swisses.
description:Typical funny guy personality.Seems somewhat dumb regularly,but when he battles he shocks you with his seriousness and intellignece.Smarter than he looks,despite being laid back.He just doens't like to use his brains outside of battle because he'll think he's a show off.
other:Arcanine always out of his ball.

Realityxxx
06-03-2007, 05:11 AM
Hey, this is much better since you edited!:
Name: Azuma Sorione
Pokemon: Raichu, Jolteon, Luxio,Ampharos,Plusle and Minun.
Appearance: Long, blonde hair, a yellow skirt, a light orange singlet top, Bare feet, Thunder yellow eyes, a light orange headband in her hair and white tennis gloves.
Description: Azuma Only train's electrics since her Sister, Jasmine, Owned the Steel gym. All she had was a Plusle and a Minun, to play with. Pretty soon, at the age of ten, she ran away to start her jorney. Then, she went to a pokemon school in Rustburo. There she trained and trained until she beat the headmaster.
Other: Plusle and Minun are always out of their pokeballs, and barely off her shoulders.

sockyo
06-03-2007, 04:23 PM
name: Raziel (Raz) Haotori
pokemon: Glaceon (Winter), Leafeon (Spring), Gallade (Blade), Lucario (Lucky), Yanmega(Lifewish), Mothin (Nightstar)
appearance: Raz has black long hair, green eyes, white shirt, blue jeans and black sneakers.
description: The quite and lonely type. His best friends are his Pokemon, when he fights he always shows how powerful his friends are. He usually stands his ground and never gives up. He usually likes to be alone.
other: Winter and Spring are outside their Pokeballs.

Jaden0527
06-03-2007, 08:33 PM
accepted.both of you

Sockyo-is leafeon suposed to be like a grass evolved form of evee,because if it is I came up with one who's one of my pokemon.Vinenarion,but they have different names.We'd have to decide on a name for it.

Lonsie
06-03-2007, 08:37 PM
accepted.both of you

Sockyo-is leafeon suposed to be like a grass evolved form of evee,because if it is I came up with one who's one of my pokemon.Vinenarion,but they have different names.We'd have to decide on a name for it.

Leafeon is a real Pokémon, not a made up one.

Here's a picture of it: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa470.png

Jaden0527
06-03-2007, 08:38 PM
Ohhh.I didn't know.From what region is Leafeon from though?

Lonsie
06-03-2007, 08:43 PM
Ohhh.I didn't know.From what region is Leafeon from though?

It is from the Sinnoh region. But you can't get it until you have the National PokÚdex there.

Realityxxx
06-04-2007, 03:41 AM
It is from the Sinnoh region. But you can't get it until you have the National Pokédex there.
Yes, Correct. My Leafeon's name in D/P is Spring as well.

Olgith
06-04-2007, 01:12 PM
Name: Thatcher, Olgith
pokemon:
#1 - Angus - Aggron (M)- slightly over sized and mutated due to team rocket testing (you will find out more later)
#2 - Conan - Snorlax (M) - amazingly this snorlax is not lazy at all, he will not tire easily in battle like most snorlax
#3 - Thor - Raichu (M) - a rather old looking raichu, though it may be old, dont underestimate it
#4 - Terra - Tyranitar (F) - terra was born into the world as a shiney pokemon, she has now grown into one of the most facinating things in the world, be aware of her attract attack or it could be your demise(like a hyperbeam to the face)
#5 - Elga - crawdawnt (F) - Elga has grown to be an emense size, seeing how lobsters grow until they die, she must be pretty old then. but dont let her age fool you.
#6 - Elice - ???(F) - Elice is Olgiths most prized posession, it is a strange plant type pokemon, Olgith has not made a name for it yet but all it would say is Elice, she has a wide variety of plant and psychic attacks, her legs consist of many thorned plant roots all leading to a giant bulb. the bulb will only open when she is letting out a solar beam, when she does, she resembles a roselia, mabey shes the evolved form? who knows
appearance: Olgith wears a white undershirt, black vest, blue jeans, and boots, he is among the ranks of the rounder people, but dont let that fool you for his emense strength
description: Olgiths face resembles the one of an angry scottsman, but he is acually a gentle hearted man, he enjoys spending hours watching his pokemon roam with others, he is a pokemon breeder, but was raised with an already old Raichu to be an amazing battler,
other: no other comments

sockyo
06-04-2007, 03:43 PM
Yes, Correct. My Leafeon's name in D/P is Spring as well.
What a coincidence...

Harry Potter
06-04-2007, 06:39 PM
Name: Potter, Harry
Pokemon: Stunky LV 70
Appearance: Harry has Black hair that he couldn't control if his life depended on it. He has emerald green eyes and a scar on his forehead that is shaped like a lightning bolt. He wears a gray t-shirt with a black jacket over it he has dark blue jeans with alot of pockets. Harry also has black round glasses.
Description: Harry dosent get mad very easily but if he does... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! Harry trys to obey the rules but sometimes he might disobey if no one is looking. Harry is also a very kindhearted and humble person who has many friends.
Other:

Harry Potter
06-06-2007, 01:29 PM
Am I acepted sheesh it seems like everytime I make a post in a thread outside the trivia/games area no one posts in it anymore. It's like I'm a thread killer

Tyranitar87
06-06-2007, 03:49 PM
Name:Malik, Bilal
pokemon:Nidoking(Thrasher) Scyther(Blade) Tyranitar(Demon) Charizard(Pyro) Milotic(Angel) Rhydon(Rocky)
appearance:Bilal is about 6'1" and is 190 lbs. he has black/brown hair and green eyes his skin is naturally tan and he has a muscular build, he wears a wife beater, blue jeans and flip flops.
description:Bilal is impatient and hot headed
other:Blade stays out of his pokeball

*its been a long time since I last Rp'd*

vedros
06-06-2007, 04:39 PM
Name: Potter, Harry
Pokemon: Stunky LV 70
Appearance: Harry has Black hair that he couldn't control if his life depended on it. He has emerald green eyes and a scar on his forehead that is shaped like a lightning bolt. He wears a gray t-shirt with a black jacket over it he has dark blue jeans with alot of pockets. Harry also has black round glasses.
Description: Harry dosent get mad very easily but if he does... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! Harry trys to obey the rules but sometimes he might disobey if no one is looking. Harry is also a very kindhearted and humble person who has many friends.
Other:

~Cough~RIPOFF~Cough

Oh excuse me. There's a cough or something going around.

Shecomora
06-06-2007, 05:38 PM
Name: Forcea, Shellaco
pokemon: Vaporeon, Pidegot, Absol, Flygon, Metagross, Toxicroak
appearance: long curly black hair, dark blue eyes, wight short-sleave shirt, blue jeans, sandles, light tan bag slung over one sholder, tan skin.
description: kind-hearted and playful out of battle, but fearce once in battle
other: Vaporeon stays out of it's Pokeball

Jaden0527
06-07-2007, 09:33 PM
Accepted all except for Harry Potter.I'd like your character to be a little more original. I want you to create him.

Shecomora
06-07-2007, 09:44 PM
thanks! when is the Rp going to start?

Jaden0527
06-07-2007, 09:52 PM
It'll start soon if not today. I might just start it today. I'll post when I start it though.

Shecomora
06-07-2007, 09:57 PM
ok, thanks!

Jaden0527
06-07-2007, 10:13 PM
I'm about to start it. So it should be ready in at least twenty minutes tops.

Shecomora
06-07-2007, 10:18 PM
that's good...i'm in the mood for a good Rp!

Jaden0527
06-07-2007, 10:38 PM
I made the first post so go and rp. I forgot to say a few things.
1.There will be a preleminary round. No one gets elimated, but the winner of the round gets 3 more platinum balls.

2.There's centers set up to heal your pokemon, and yes, you can send a pokemon back for a new one.

3.If you made up an evovled form of a pokemon,go ahead and use it. I made one for a charizard named charizen(I'll probably end up switching a pokemon for it eventually).

that's it for now.

Lord Fedora
06-07-2007, 11:14 PM
I made the first post so go and rp. I forgot to say a few things.
1.There will be a preleminary round. No one gets elimated, but the winner of the round gets 3 more platinum balls.

2.There's centers set up to heal your pokemon, and yes, you can send a pokemon back for a new one.

3.If you made up an evovled form of a pokemon,go ahead and use it. I made one for a charizard named charizen(I'll probably end up switching a pokemon for it eventually).

that's it for now.
It's interesting, no doubt about that. However, the qualifying round is a problem as it is clearly ripped off of the first season of Yu-Gi-Oh, as well as Battle City arc, and the GX Tournament arc of Yu-Gi-Oh GX. Also, my biggest concern. While you are allowing made-up pokemon, you didn't give any sort of form for made ups, nor did you even bother to take the time to describe yours. You could just save it for a point when you have absolutely no pokemon that could beat the opponent's, and then just pull out this made up of yours from your sign-up sheet which you can jsut say "Oh, it's type is 4X strong against ur pokemon." Unfair advantage. Also, it's impossible for Charizard to have an evolution, as pokemon only get 3 stages, and besides which you would also have to make up an evo for each and every other starter, all 11 of them.

Jaden0527
06-07-2007, 11:50 PM
Alright. Here's some news for you Eeveeking929, I don't care. You might care, I don't. I watch pokemon sometimes, I don't get into it so much that I know everything about it. I could care less about the starters only having three evolutions. Sorry, but it's true. I'll make up another form if I want to. That's just my imagination. Deal with it or just don't care.

Lord Fedora
06-08-2007, 12:00 AM
Alright. Here's some news for you Eeveeking929, I don't care. You might care, I don't. I watch pokemon sometimes, I don't get into it so much that I know everything about it. I could care less about the starters only having three evolutions. Sorry, but it's true. I'll make up another form if I want to. That's just my imagination. Deal with it or just don't care.
Bit of a smart mouth on you n00b. But here's the thing. I don't like smart mouths. I don't really care if you don't watch pokemon, it's the same way in the video games and the TCG. So if you don't have anything to do with those three, then what the hell are you doing on a pokemon forum?

Jaden0527
06-08-2007, 12:17 AM
Why the hell are you still talking to me when I said I don't care?

I didn't find this place searchinf for a pokemon forum. I found it by searchinf for a Yu-Gi-Oh fourm. There was a rp about Yu-Gi-Oh so I joined. I sometimes watched pokemon so I decided since no one does Yu-Gi-Oh anymore, might as well do pokemon stuff.Does that answer your question. If it didn't I don't really care. Like the fact you called me a noob. What type of an insult is that. I might as well go around calling people pros. Of course that would mean you're a *****.

I also find it hard to take you seriously with your name being Eveeking. When I think of it, I think of some nerd getting his *bleep* wooped because you think that whoever beat you up shouldn't be messing with your friend. You end up getting beat up and crying.

How about you just not comment on this rp again. Then I won't have to deal with you. I'm not trying to argue anymore with anybody right now. Really, you critique this like you a judge on a tv show when you're probably just some person who watches to much pokemon and naruto.

Olgith
06-08-2007, 12:27 AM
seems to me that when i lurked a bit, i noticed that eeveeking has a very large metal spiked opject laced with irritation powder stuffed up his rectal passage

im sorry to say that eevee but no one gives a **** about you critisizm and one one post is needed to do so, yet you continue to bicker with the people just for your satisfaction

and if i were you would just back off right now before this is messy, you have filled up almost all the new rps with your spamming/flaming now frick off

kthxgtfoyfs
(kay thanks get the f*** out you F****ing spaz)

Jaden0527
06-08-2007, 12:29 AM
Thanks Olgith. I knew someone felt the same way. I thought you were going to side with him at first. Hopefully I won't have to argue with him anymore.

Olgith
06-08-2007, 12:38 AM
i hope so as well, im looking forward to this rp and im getting tired of eeveeking being a cockmonkey

Lord Fedora
06-08-2007, 01:25 AM
i hope so as well, im looking forward to this rp and im getting tired of eeveeking being a cockmonkey
Okay, do you two even realize who profane you are? The reason I bicker is because I'm so tired of all of you n00bs ruining this forum. Jaden, if you don'tr know anything about pokemon, don't do pokemon stuff, especially don't do a pokemon RP. If you want to do another kind of RP for something you like, then go ahead and do that, but don't get pissed at me just because you're too n00bish to know antyhing, because any idiot who has any sense whatsoever knows that you don't try something if you don't know anything about it. Learn to do it all first, and then involve yourself with it.

vedros
06-08-2007, 02:08 AM
What happened to you Eveeking?
You used to be cool.
You need to loosen up.
Mello out, take a chill pill, whatever it takes, just do it!

Lord Fedora
06-08-2007, 02:30 AM
You used to be cool.
You need to loosen up.
Why is everyone saying that? I keep telling you all what happened, but you don't listen. It's the n00b attack. Ever since this flood of n00bs arrived from god knows where to destroy PE2K. They have destroyed my soul. They destroyed it and didn't even let it go to heaven, they just obliterated it. So now I wander the internet without a soul, inflicting pain on any n00b I find.

Xlugon Pyro
06-08-2007, 02:33 AM
Why is everyone saying that? I keep telling you all what happened, but you don't listen. It's the n00b attack. Ever since this flood of n00bs arrived from god knows where to destroy PE2K. They have destroyed my soul. They destroyed it and didn't even let it go to heaven, they just obliterated it. So now I wander the internet without a soul, inflicting pain on any n00b I find.

Sorry to spam, but this is hilarious. Can I use this quote in my sig if I give you credit? It's hilarious.

Lord Fedora
06-08-2007, 02:35 AM
Sorry to spam, but this is hilarious. Can I use this quote in my sig if I give you credit? It's hilarious.
Go ahead. You're more than welcome to. That's one of my funnier quotes.... sad, isn't it?

Xlugon Pyro
06-08-2007, 02:41 AM
Go ahead. You're more than welcome to. That's one of my funnier quotes.... sad, isn't it?

Eh, pewp.. It wont fit... oh well.

Lord Fedora
06-08-2007, 02:46 AM
Eh, pewp.. It wont fit... oh well.
It's only three lines. Or did you mean along wth your Naruto thing? Oh well. I may put it in my own sig, just for laughs.

Jaden0527
06-08-2007, 05:42 PM
Sorry again but Eeveeking is just to annoying. I don't care if I'm ruining PE2k or what ever it's called, I don't care if I'm not going by how pokemon really is. I don't care that you keep posting here when you know I don't care, and it's not getting through to me. This is a waste of your time because apparently you're not changing anything here. The rp has already started so, your idea of changing me isn't working and I think I'm going to make up an evolved form for any pokemon that has three evolutions. I'm going to start coming up with evoulutions for legendaries if I want to. Forget the laws of pokemon, I'll do what I want.

RISE OF THE NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL OVERTHROW BECAUSE NO ONE RESPECTS THE RULES OF POKEMON ANYMORE, WE'VE DESTROYED EEVEEKING'S SOUL, AND NEXT PE2K!!!

LONG LIVE NOOBS!!!!!!!!!

All right, I think I'm done arguing.

Lord Fedora
06-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Sorry again but Eeveeking is just to annoying. I don't care if I'm ruining PE2k or what ever it's called, I don't care if I'm not going by how pokemon really is. I don't care that you keep posting here when you know I don't care, and it's not getting through to me. This is a waste of your time because apparently you're not changing anything here. The rp has already started so, your idea of changing me isn't working and I think I'm going to make up an evolved form for any pokemon that has three evolutions. I'm going to start coming up with evoulutions for legendaries if I want to. Forget the laws of pokemon, I'll do what I want.

RISE OF THE NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL OVERTHROW BECAUSE NO ONE RESPECTS THE RULES OF POKEMON ANYMORE, WE'VE DESTROYED EEVEEKING'S SOUL, AND NEXT PE2K!!!

LONG LIVE NOOBS!!!!!!!!!

All right, I think I'm done arguing.
h, you see, that was a mistake. ELDERS OF PE2K! THE N00BS HAVE DECLARED WAR UPON US. LET US DEFEND OUR HOME FROM THESE WRETCHED MORONS! FOR KING, FOR COUNTRY, FOR PE2K! Also, I just reported you, so the n00b army will be without a leader. Ha ha.

Jaden0527
06-08-2007, 05:51 PM
Oh no, I've been reported for the second time on the same rp. What will I do? Once again I'm confronted with an enemy who can't fight for himself and must run to a mod. What shall I do? I may soon be gone but the rest of the noobs shall rise. Plus however many more will come. In other words, I don't care.

Lord Fedora
06-08-2007, 05:58 PM
Oh no, I've been reported for the second time on the same rp. What will I do? Once again I'm confronted with an enemy who can't fight for himself and must run to a mod. What shall I do? I may soon be gone but the rest of the noobs shall rise. Plus however many more will come. In other words, I don't care.
I'm perfectly capable of fighting for myself, but unfortunately, if I play in to this flame war any further, I get reported as well, plus this way I don't have to waste my time and energy on the weakest of the n00bs. Now, if you'll excuse me, my work here is done. I must run along and play with the big kids now, but you little kiddies have fun, okay?

Kenny_C.002
06-09-2007, 12:02 AM
You used to be cool.
You need to loosen up.
That's the most sense I've seen in this thread. Seriously Jaden, it's rather a disappointment in my corner, considering that you were eager to learn back in the day. Though I can't say that Eeveeking is anymore right or wrong as you are either.

*locked*