PDA

View Full Version : Generation Splice

Black Hearts
06-03-2007, 05:20 AM
~~Plot~~

-Cycle # 374-

Experiments have begun. Pokémorphs experiments having for the most part miserably failed, the scientists of this world are now trying what would later be called the "Splices" [feel free to give ideas for the name, because I really haven't got any], the Splices being two Pokémon fused together...

-Cycle # 376-

Experiments are still going great. Today, however, that will all change, with the fusion of Groudon and Kyogre DNA...

-the day after-

"Help! Help! It's gone haywire!!". This same sentence was heard numerous times in the laboratories of Devon Corporation, today. No one would keep their calm. The newly created Splice had destroyed a dozen of laboratories and freed an incredible number of Splices, either finished or not, in a couple minutes only. This creature, soon to be named "Kyodon", was the ultimate lifeform and only a few elite Splices could be able to bring it down.

-Cycle # 377-

The scientists decided to do something. They submitted the finished Splices to a serie of training tests and picked up the strongest of all them. They were about 20. They were informed about the situation and quickly gathered their wits; only them would be able to save the world.

-Cycle # 378-

Or would they? Kyodon, as he ravaged countries, also absorbed numerous toxic elements, including Phazon, a newly found element capable of decupling the strength and abilities of the one absorbing it...

{end}

~~Rules and Notes~~

-The usual RP rules, don't be stupid, noobs aren't allowed... you catch my drift, right?
-You CAN have legendary DNA, however don't make yourself all-powerful and give your charry weaknesses.
-Have fun. You will.
~~Form~~

Pokémon Name [--]
Experiment Number [--]
Splice [____ + _____]
Personality [--]
History -optional- [--]
Appearance -sprite, drawing or description- [--]
Finished/Unfinished -read plotline to understand--are you a complete mix?-[--]

~~Special Thanks~~

PokeDream Forum, thank you Cool Latios.
~~Please Join!~~

Profiles:
Dante
Pokémon Name: Dante
Experiment Number: 401
Splice Blaziken+ Rayquaza
Personality :Calm, Quiet, dark
History -optional-
Appearance -sprite, drawing or description- http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/2066/rayquazabygbofbsql0.jpg
Finished/Unfinished -read plotline to understand--are you a complete mix?-[yes]

Rage
Pokemon name:Rage
experiment #:514
Splice:Mew Two(mew techanically)+charizard
personality:risk it all or lose it all type.Always ready to fight and rushes into battle.Never stops to think,not even once.
history:he can't even remeber.The only thing he remebers is opening his eyes with the land around him on fire, people flying through the air, his body glowing,and people yelling he's about blow.He wonders if that's the only thing that happened to him,or did he explode reform and just can't remeber.
appearance:Charizard's red color.Mew Two's head with charizard's two horns.Charizards wing and mew two's body.Mew Two's tail with charizards flame at the end.
finished/unfinished:unfinished and unstable(He just knows that when he uses maximum power,he will explode.)

Jaden0527
06-03-2007, 05:57 AM
personality:risk it all or lose it all type.Always ready to fight and rushes into battle.Never stops to think,not even once.
history:he can't even remeber.The only thing he remebers is opening his eyes with the land around him on fire, people flying through the air, his body glowing,and people yelling he's about blow.He wonders if that's the only thing that happened to him,or did he explode reform and just can't remeber.
appearance:Charizard's red color.Mew Two's head with charizard's two horns.Charizards wing and mew two's body.Mew Two's tail with charizards flame at the end.
finished/unfinished:unfinished and unstable(He just knows that when he uses maximum power,he will explode.)

espeonlover
06-03-2007, 11:06 AM
~~Plot~~

-Cycle # 374-

Experiments have begun. Pokémorphs experiments having for the most part miserably failed, the scientists of this world are now trying what would later be called the "Splices" [feel free to give ideas for the name, because I really haven't got any], the Splices being two Pokémon fused together...

-Cycle # 376-

Experiments are still going great. Today, however, that will all change, with the fusion of Groudon and Kyogre DNA...

-the day after-

"Help! Help! It's gone haywire!!". This same sentence was heard numerous times in the laboratories of Devon Corporation, today. No one would keep their calm. The newly created Splice had destroyed a dozen of laboratories and freed an incredible number of Splices, either finished or not, in a couple minutes only. This creature, soon to be named "Kyodon", was the ultimate lifeform and only a few elite Splices could be able to bring it down.

-Cycle # 377-

The scientists decided to do something. They submitted the finished Splices to a serie of training tests and picked up the strongest of all them. They were about 20. They were informed about the situation and quickly gathered their wits; only them would be able to save the world.

-Cycle # 378-

Or would they? Kyodon, as he ravaged countries, also absorbed numerous toxic elements, including Phazon, a newly found element capable of decupling the strength and abilities of the one absorbing it...

{end}

~~Rules and Notes~~

-The usual RP rules, don't be stupid, noobs aren't allowed... you catch my drift, right?
-You CAN have legendary DNA, however don't make yourself all-powerful and give your charry weaknesses.
-Have fun. You will.
~~Form~~

Pokémon Name [--]
Experiment Number [--]
Splice [____ + _____]
Personality [--]
History -optional- [--]
Appearance -sprite, drawing or description- [--]
Finished/Unfinished -read plotline to understand--are you a complete mix?-[--]

~~Special Thanks~~

PokeDream Forum, thank you Cool Latios.
~~Please Join!~~

Profiles:
Dante
Pokémon Name: Dante
Experiment Number: 401
Splice Blaziken+ Rayquaza
Personality :Calm, Quiet, dark
History -optional-
Appearance -sprite, drawing or description- http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/2066/rayquazabygbofbsql0.jpg
Finished/Unfinished -read plotline to understand--are you a complete mix?-[yes]

Rage

Are You From pkmn.net? as lati-kun? if your not, you've copied him.

Black Hearts
06-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Are You From pkmn.net? as lati-kun? if your not, you've copied him.
Uhh no. I copied this from a guy from PokeDream.com his name is Cool Latios.

Lord Fedora
06-03-2007, 08:35 PM
You better have had permission, otherwise this is called PLAGARISM!!! If it isn't plagarism, then I love the concept, though the plot could use a little work. Also, that sprite is so awesome Did you make that? I mean the fusion of Rayquaza and Blaziken.

LordZangoose
06-03-2007, 08:39 PM

You still copied. Which is ground for perma-ban *sshole. Don't take work from people unless you have permission, and even then it's a lazy-*ss, dirty, scumbag move. How about you get the balls and brains to make your own RP and not copy off someone who I happen to know under a different account on PD. Get out of my RP section and unless CL comes and says he gave you permission, then don't you ever come back!

Black Hearts
06-03-2007, 08:47 PM
You still copied. Which is ground for perma-ban *sshole. Don't take work from people unless you have permission, and even then it's a lazy-*ss, dirty, scumbag move. How about you get the balls and brains to make your own RP and not copy off someone who I happen to know under a different account on PD. Get out of my RP section and unless CL comes and says he gave you permission, then don't you ever come back!
HE GAVE ME PERMISSION *sshole! duh!

You better have had permission, otherwise this is called PLAGARISM!!! If it isn't plagarism, then I love the concept, though the plot could use a little work. Also, that sprite is so awesome Did you make that? I mean the fusion of Rayquaza and Blaziken.
and no I didn't make it. but my friend dale did.

I have a blck verson of them somewhere

LordZangoose
06-03-2007, 08:48 PM
HE GAVE ME PERMISSION *sshole! duh!

PROVE IT! Get CL over here and get him to say it. And don't belittle my intelligence. I deal with jagoffs like you regularly that try and just say I got permission assuming everyone's dumb enough to believe you without proof.

Lord Fedora
06-03-2007, 08:56 PM
LZ, what the hell? You did so great in Kalani's RP, and now you've reverted.

Black Hearts
06-03-2007, 08:57 PM
PROVE IT! Get CL over here and get him to say it. And don't belittle my intelligence. I deal with jagoffs like you regularly that try and just say I got permission assuming everyone's dumb enough to believe you without proof.
I swear! I even asked him to come over, but he says he won't. he only likes to join one forum until they ban him!

LordZangoose
06-03-2007, 08:58 PM
LZ, what the hell? You did so great in Kalani's RP, and now you've reverted.

This is different. If an RP just sucks, I get annoyed, but I can be nice about it. They stole this. I will not stand for thievery. If someone gets banned for stealing a sprite, the sprite-maker worked for what, an hour tops? RPs can take weeks, maybe months. This is the epitome of scumbag.

EDIT: My ass. The excuse has been used before and I refuse to believe. All I need is a mod to come and find this, and your ass is gone.

Black Hearts
06-03-2007, 09:00 PM
This is different. If an RP just sucks, I get annoyed, but I can be nice about it. They stole this. I will not stand for thievery. If someone gets banned for stealing a sprite, the sprite-maker worked for what, an hour tops? RPs can take weeks, maybe months. This is the epitome of scumbag.

EDIT: My ass. The excuse has been used before and I refuse to believe. All I need is a mod to come and find this, and your ass is gone.
fine! go ahead! lock this RP! I will make a new one that I will work on. if you don't beleive e still I will work on it more!

LordZangoose
06-03-2007, 09:01 PM
fine! go ahead! lock this RP! I will make a new one that I will work on. if you don't beleive e still I will work on it more!

It's not just this getting locked. It's you getting permanent banned. And the fact that I have an account under a different name on PD means that if I ever catch another RP stolen off of there, you'll be gone the instant a mod gets my message.

Lusitania
06-03-2007, 09:02 PM
I agree fully with LZ. An RP is something that they work hard for, and this person, and this person just comes and takes. That's just sick.

espeonlover
06-03-2007, 09:02 PM

and he is called lati-kun on puk, dont copy, i knew from the start. dont worry, ill be telling him when i get to pkmn net

Lord Fedora
06-03-2007, 09:04 PM
No, he means he'll get you banned, and LZ, you have no proof that he didn't have permission, although for the record Black Heart, you really should have put that you had permission and given CL credit in the first place.

Black Hearts
06-03-2007, 09:07 PM
~~Special Thanks~~

PokeDream Forum, thank you Cool Latios
hello? didnt you see this?!

LordZangoose
06-03-2007, 09:07 PM
No, he means he'll get you banned, and LZ, you have no proof that he didn't have permission, although for the record Black Heart, you really should have put that you had permission and given CL credit in the first place.

And he has no proof he has permission. It's more likely they'll believe someone that actually has the permission than someone who says they have it but that the person won't come on because of personal beliefs.

Black Hearts
06-03-2007, 09:11 PM
And he has no proof he has permission. It's more likely they'll believe someone that actually has the permission than someone who says they have it but that the person won't come on because of personal beliefs.
READ WHAT I SAID! SPECIAL THANKS TO COOL LATIOS!

LordZangoose
06-03-2007, 09:14 PM
READ WHAT I SAID! SPECIAL THANKS TO COOL LATIOS!

Did I mention credit? No, I said permission. I could say special thanks to Mary Poppins at the bottom of every post, but does that mean she wrote it?

Neo Emolga
06-03-2007, 09:28 PM
To me, this doesn't make sense. Why would you sign up for here only to use someone else's RP? That doesn't add up. If you had been a long term member, maybe there would a reason for it, but this seems awfully strange and I doubt its coincidence.

I don't have clear cut proof that this was stolen, but I have to lock this. Seriously, don't do this again, it can and will be considered theft next time.

Lord Celebi
06-03-2007, 10:36 PM
Also, I'd like to add, triple posting = bad, BH.

And LZ, please, please, for the love of god, stop flaming. There is a difference between newbs, n00bs, and ignorant n00bs. You've already been given a Temp Ban once, and you're a good guy. Please stay out of trouble.