PDA

View Full Version : The Tournament of Heroes (sign-up)

Kalani
06-03-2007, 03:17 PM
On an island inhabited only by Pokemon, the guardian of the island, Rayquaza, finds a strange Pokemon at the top of Mt. Makohari. It was too powerful for him to handle. He searched the island for a Pokemon strong enough to defeat this evil Pokemon and restore peace to the island. He found 20 of the naitive Pokemon to help but only one could fit inside the cave on top of the mountain. So he broke them into two teams and started the Tournament of Heroes to see who is strong enough to defeat the evil Pokemon.

There are 2 teams, Team Red and Team Blue. I am MC of the tournament, Rayquaza. I'm also Haunter, part of Team Blue. To join my RP please fill out the form below in the RP Sign-Ups subforum.

PKMN Species:
Attacks:
Personality:
History:
Appearence:
Team:

There must be 10 people in each team.
My Form,

PKMN Species: Haunter
Attacks:
Shadow Ball
Shadow Punch
Night Shade
Dark Pulse
Personality: Mysterious
History: A homeless Haunter that found a flyer for the tournement on the back of his spoiled milk.
Appearence: He smells like trash and is missing a finger.
Team: Blue

Team Roster:

Team Red:
-espeonlover (Delcatty)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Team Blue:
-Kalani (Haunter)
-limozai (Charizard)
-KittenGirl2000 (Jolteon)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-Pichu Boy-
06-03-2007, 03:22 PM
Um... everything should be posted in this topic... that includes the plot and the sign-ups. Aso, you need to have an example sign-up.

I'd suggest reading here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9116), as it explains everything you'll need to know

Kalani
06-03-2007, 04:27 PM
Um... everything should be posted in this topic... that includes the plot and the sign-ups. Aso, you need to have an example sign-up.

I'd suggest reading here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9116), as it explains everything you'll need to know
OK. I fixed it. Now don't post in here unless you are signing up.

LordZangoose
06-03-2007, 04:28 PM

The plot and the sign-ups are there and example sign-ups are not required.

This really doesn't show alot of improvement from the last one though.

Lusitania
06-03-2007, 09:17 PM
Yeah, try be be more explanatory.

Olgith
06-04-2007, 01:27 PM
PKMN Species: Munchlax
Attacks:
crunch (dark)
body slam
earthquake
rage
Personality: Tough, kind
History: this Munchlax has lived for a while now, it has consumed many stolen meals (bad boy) and is on the brink of becomeing its much larger more powerful and lazier form
Appearence: apears to have eaten to much, even for a munchlax, he has a scar on his back due to stealing the wrong guys lunch..
Team: Red (blue has to many already, shame on you teaming up on poor delcatty)

Kalani
06-05-2007, 12:42 AM
Ok you're in. And I'm sorry if I'm not that creative.

Lord Fedora
06-05-2007, 01:32 AM
If you're not creative, then don't Roleplay. Also

OK. I fixed it. Now don't post in here unless you are signing up.

You aren't allowed to say that. That is a blow to my rights as a mini-mod. I'm allowed to critique this thread as much as I want. Now, as for my critiqing:

On an island inhabited only by Pokemon, the guardian of the island, Rayquaza, finds a strange Pokemon at the top of Mt. Makohari. A name, a name, my kingdom for a name. What is the name of this fancy all mighty pokemon that can defeat Rayquaza, and the name of the island. If it's an island it needs a name, doesn't it? It was too powerful for him to handle. He searched the island for a Pokemon strong enough to defeat this evil Pokemon and restore peace to the island. If Rayquaza can't defeat this pokemon, do you want to explain to me how an ordinary pokemon can? He found 20 of the naitive Pokemon to help but only one could fit inside the cave on top of the mountain. Okay, so if only one pokemon can fit in it, I somehow doubt that Rayquaza, who is much bigger than a normal pokemon, can fit into it. So how did he fight this other pokemon in the first place? So he broke them into two teams and started the Tournament of Heroes to see who is strong enough to defeat the evil Pokemon. Okay, so what does this tournament entail? Is it a jousting tournament? Or a giant game of duck duck goose? You need to explain these things. Also, if only one pokemon is going to fit into the cave, how are you going to narrow down a large team of ten? And how do they lose in the first place?

There are 2 teams, Team Red and Team Blue. Really, two teams? I could have sworn you mentioned that earlier, but since there's no reason to repeat yourself I guess I must have just imagined it. I am MC of the tournament, Rayquaza. I'm also Haunter, part of Team Blue. And I would be... I don't recall you mentioning a character called I. You clearly must have made a typo, to have put yourself into the RP plot. Big mistake right there. To join my RP please fill out the form below in the RP Sign-Ups subforum. I don't reember a "me" either. Who is he anyway? Also, no duh you're supposed to fill out that form. I think that people are probably gonna figure that out right away, no need to say it.

PKMN Species:
Attacks:
Personality:
History:
Appearence:
Team:

Good sign up template.
There must be 10 people in each team.
My Form,

PKMN Species: Haunter
Attacks:
Shadow Ball
Shadow Punch
Night Shade
Dark Pulse (Um, a little overpowered much?)
Personality: Mysterious (One word does not a personality make. Okay, so he's mysterious. Is that all he is? Nothing but mysterious? You do realize that there are a hundred different interpretations of the word "mysterious.")
History: A homeless Haunter that found a flyer for the tournement on the back of his spoiled milk. (That's not a History. That's a brief and pathetic explanation of how he found out about the tournament, which doesn't even follow the plot since I thopught you said that Rayquaza found all of the particiants.)
Appearence: He smells like trash and is missing a finger. (Okay, it's like my English teacher says. I should be able to read this having never seen a Haunter before in my life and know what it looks like.)

Bad Sign-up. The reasons why are in parenthesis and bolded. And there are my two cents.

Lusitania
06-05-2007, 09:33 PM
And another thing, eeveeking. The missing a finger part, I can find a million different things wrong with that. Shouldn't that be in the history, how he lost the finger. And the finger itself. Haunter is a ghost pokemon. It should be able to phase through anything, since it is a ghost, and was born as a ghost, never dieing, just phasing out of phyical blemishes. I wonder how he lost that finger. Make sure everything fits.

Pancakeman
06-09-2007, 12:25 AM
PKMN Species: Lucario
Attacks:Aura Sphere; Close Combat; Metal Claw; Psychic
Personality:Quiet, hasty, more mild nature. When he means business, not even a 3-foot-thick castle wall will protect you.
History:Running, running, running, never stopping, stopping, stopping. Just building strength for when "the time" comes when he will make a difference in the world.
Appearence:Emerald green eyes that seem to glimmer in the moonlight, which he likes to stare at all night as if he were just waiting...wishing...
*Other:He likes to be called Luke.

This is one of my first RPs so don't expect me to "rock your socks".

I added the (*) if it's okay.

vedros
06-09-2007, 09:10 PM
This sounds like it has some potential, I guess.
If you can make signifacate(SP?) change I'll join.

However, I will not join now, because it will most likely be locked.

77th Post! Happy happy joy joy!

espeonlover
06-09-2007, 10:02 PM

why did you remove munchlax?

Pancakeman
06-11-2007, 06:18 PM
PKMN Species: Lucario
Attacks:Aura Sphere; Close Combat; Metal Claw; Psychic
Personality:Quiet, hasty, more mild nature. When he means business, not even a 3-foot-thick castle wall will protect you.
History:Running, running, running, never stopping, stopping, stopping. Just building strength for when "the time" comes when he will make a difference in the world.
Appearence:Emerald green eyes that seem to glimmer in the moonlight, which he likes to stare at all night as if he were just waiting...wishing...
*Other:He likes to be called Luke.

This is one of my first RPs so don't expect me to "rock your socks".

I added the (*) if it's okay.

Team Roster:

Team Red:
-espeonlover (Delcatty)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Team Blue:
-Kalani (Haunter)
-limozai (Charizard)
-KittenGirl2000 (Jolteon)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Can you please add me? It's okay if I'm not accepted, however I feel that's not the case.

Lusitania
06-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Don't you know this is dead?

Lonsie
06-11-2007, 09:47 PM
Don't you know this is dead?

It's only been two days, it's not dead.

Myst3rio565
06-11-2007, 09:58 PM
LOL, lets let the newbie trainer give this thread a chance, the first RP I created wasn't that good, but it had potential. Heck, he might not remember about it, lol, let alone, he has the memory capacity of a child :susp: Beh, I'll sign up, he'll be happy to have an Elite Trainer in his story lol.

PKMN Species: Blaziken
Attacks: Sky Uppercut, Overheat, Bulk Up, Flare Blitz
Personality: Friendly, popular, somewhat insane, and loves to battle
History: When Blaziken was just a wee-Torchic, it was constantly laughed at by other Pokemon because of its small size and its weak moves. Its trained hard since then, now look at him. More powerful than ever.
Appearence: While training over those years, Blaziken was attacked by a wild Pelipper, leaving a long scar on its arm. Blaziken also has lighter feathers than most Blaziken
Team: Red