PDA

View Full Version : Groudon and Kyogre, SPOILER question

AshMistyMayfan
10-10-2004, 05:26 AM
Japan is showing Groudon vs Kyogre, does it mean both Aqua and Magma have awakened it? Since obviously Ash won't get an opp. to catch either legend, will this be the last appearance by Aqua/Magma, or is there more? I thought the Groudon/Kyogre battle was the last time Aqua/Magma appear in the game version, is Aqua and Magma coming to an end in Japan? It'll be a bit disappointing for they weren't featured enough on TV, and I don't recall seeing either group steal Stern's submarine.

Tidus24
10-10-2004, 10:29 PM
Japan is showing Groudon vs Kyogre, does it mean both Aqua and Magma have awakened it? Since obviously Ash won't get an opp. to catch either legend, will this be the last appearance by Aqua/Magma, or is there more? I thought the Groudon/Kyogre battle was the last time Aqua/Magma appear in the game version, is Aqua and Magma coming to an end in Japan? It'll be a bit disappointing for they weren't featured enough on TV, and I don't recall seeing either group steal Stern's submarine.

If you seen the pictures, both teams possess submarines. I think the 7th season, will end, soon after the release of Pokemon Pearl or Diamond. Because, Ash only has to earn more 2 badges and go to Ever Grand city, maybe will appear some 4th generation pkm, like the last episodes of PKM: Master Quest, that appear some Hoenn PKM.

AshMistyMayfan
10-11-2004, 05:08 AM
So I assume that this is going to be the last season of 'Ruby and Sapphire' for Ash/May/Brock/Max, right? Well, it does make sense since Ash has 2 more badges, and if Kyogre/Groudon has started up, then I guess the other months will be dedicated to badges 7 and 8, and then the tournament.

Curiousity, think Ash would seek Misty and tell of his true feelings for her at the end of the journey? I would assume that Ash is going to beat Elite 4 and Steven since obviously, Fire Red and Leaf Green are rewrites of the Kanto region, with the 7 islands inserted to make the game more interesting and fun, which it is.

Least Ruby/Sapphire moved along in my opinion and decently. THe writing team was better then Johto's writing team that kept things too long in Johto.

Tidus24
10-11-2004, 10:42 AM
So I assume that this is going to be the last season of 'Ruby and Sapphire' for Ash/May/Brock/Max, right? Well, it does make sense since Ash has 2 more badges, and if Kyogre/Groudon has started up, then I guess the other months will be dedicated to badges 7 and 8, and then the tournament.

Curiousity, think Ash would seek Misty and tell of his true feelings for her at the end of the journey? I would assume that Ash is going to beat Elite 4 and Steven since obviously, Fire Red and Leaf Green are rewrites of the Kanto region, with the 7 islands inserted to make the game more interesting and fun, which it is.

Least Ruby/Sapphire moved along in my opinion and decently. THe writing team was better then Johto's writing team that kept things too long in Johto.

Since that the exist of rumour, that the 4th generation anime, will have new characters, I presume that Ash returns to Kanto, but the next anime wouldn't be about Kanto again. The next 8th season, I think is going to be set in the new region. Would be cool, if Ash had some appearences in the 8th season, like the Eusine or Lance character, I would like to see Ash bit madure and all grown up, with his trusty Pikachu in his back.

Missingno mystery
10-11-2004, 02:01 PM
Personally I think having Ash go to the new islands would be cool and you could see old fav Pokemon, and remember how Togepi was first in kanto and then the two Kecleon's were shown in Johto, so maybe Munchlax could be with a trainer (or something) on one of the new islands to kick off the new set like the other Pokemon? Its jest a thought, but of corse if you think about it, they did have the 2nd seson set on islands that were not in the first set of games but after some thinking that could be why there are new islands in FR/LG.

Tidus24
10-12-2004, 01:58 PM
Personally I think having Ash go to the new islands would be cool and you could see old fav Pokemon, and remember how Togepi was first in kanto and then the two Kecleon's were shown in Johto, so maybe Munchlax could be with a trainer (or something) on one of the new islands to kick off the new set like the other Pokemon? Its jest a thought, but of corse if you think about it, they did have the 2nd seson set on islands that were not in the first set of games but after some thinking that could be why there are new islands in FR/LG.

I think you are right in your final point, the Sevii islands in Fr/Lg, work as the Orange island but without the league.