PDA

View Full Version : Insanely noobish question.

PirateJessi
06-04-2007, 02:44 AM
Once I got the national pokedex, I tried searching for older generation pokemon on the map to see where I can catch them on Pearl.

For example, I searched for Ralts and Dratini. The areas on the map where they can supposedly be found were highlighted in RED instead of green. Does this mean anything?

I'm pretty sure I searched for Ralts for a good two hours tonight, in accordance to that pokedex map, but found nothing.

Flan
06-04-2007, 02:53 AM
Once I got the national pokedex, I tried searching for older generation pokemon on the map to see where I can catch them on Pearl.

For example, I searched for Ralts and Dratini. The areas on the map where they can supposedly be found were highlighted in RED instead of green. Does this mean anything?

I'm pretty sure I searched for Ralts for a good two hours tonight, in accordance to that pokedex map, but found nothing.

I'm not completely sure about the red thing, since I never noticed that. I found Ralts at Route 203 using the PokeRadar. I got Dratini at Mt. Coronet at that waterfall in a cave. You use your Super Rod INSIDE (literally) the waterfall to get Dratini (video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=syJTtckOYbo).

Scizorhands
06-04-2007, 04:02 AM
Yeah he basically told you what you wanted to know, but to clear it up red means that they arn't simply in tall grass. It's just warning you that you have to do something special.