PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Gts

KOR
06-04-2007, 07:34 PM
So i was trying to get my cloning to work because it wasn't for some reason and i put in my Palkia since i kept trying to clone the level 1 starters because i got tried of hatching so many eggs.

I put in Palkia for an Aerodactyle lv 100 male. I do the thing and i thought it worked because of the message. But when i checked i got a lv 100 Aerodactyle with Pokerus. I was like

"f you gts."

Now i stopped cloning for good. Lost my freaking Palkia which actually was traded to an Aero.

Have you had mishaps with cloning before?

shadysback321
06-04-2007, 07:37 PM
No. I usually put up pokemon for the same one. No one really trades like that.
I.E when trying to clone my ev trained Dialga which was at level 73 or something I put it up for a Level 70 or up Dialga.

The Jr Trainer
06-04-2007, 07:41 PM
No. I usually put up pokemon for the same one. No one really trades like that.
I.E when trying to clone my ev trained Dialga which was at level 73 or something I put it up for a Level 70 or up Dialga.

Yea that is wat i do.

ryu_taker
06-04-2007, 08:19 PM
i dont clone. i dont worry:smile:

Bizbad
06-04-2007, 08:52 PM
Now i stopped cloning for good. Lost my freaking Palkia which actually was traded to an Aero.
Exactly why I don't clone.

-PK
06-04-2007, 08:58 PM
I might do a pokemon cloning. Not sure though.

BrassIttoTower
06-04-2007, 09:01 PM
You should've done a lv.9 and under Abamasnow. It was in no way the GTS's fault, but your own under expectaton.

xybob
06-04-2007, 09:05 PM
I usually do things that nobody has, and nobody would want to hack. Like a level 100 female oddish and things like that.

The Jr Trainer
06-04-2007, 09:11 PM
I usually do things that nobody has, and nobody would want to hack. Like a level 100 female oddish and things like that.
I do that sometimes to like Lv100 Feamle Abra

Drek
06-04-2007, 10:29 PM
but if youre trying to clone a shiny? you ask for the same pkm? and whats about the hacked pokemon, they can get a AR'ed lvl 9 abomasnow, or im wrong? :crackup: too much questions :dazed:

i think the only way you can clone is doing it fast and knowing how to do it because if you fail you lost you pokemon

diamond_fan1
06-04-2007, 11:01 PM
but if youre trying to clone a shiny? you ask for the same pkm? and whats about the hacked pokemon, they can get a AR'ed lvl 9 abomasnow, or im wrong? :crackup: too much questions :dazed:

i think the only way you can clone is doing it fast and knowing how to do it because if you fail you lost you pokemon
oh my gosh i know stupid gts when i was cloning my shiny mew i put it for a abomasnow lv 9 or under and then i got a stupid abamoasnow lv 3 and it was sooooo hacked so i just released it right away!!!!

Kairyu
06-04-2007, 11:26 PM
I have... It was really crazy actually... Maybe even a new possible glitch?

I was trying to clone my shiny mew and I asked for a level 100 Castform.

Whenever I came back to get the mew out of the GTS, the whole pokeball thing came down and I saw I had actually been traded a Castform.

I was really angry and turned off my game and sat there for a minute. But, whenever I turned my game back on, it turns out that in my box I had my shiny mew AND the level 100 Castform.

I had heard of this sort of thing happening whenever the GTS had some sort of error and cut off...

Overall it was pretty interesting. :biggrin: