PDA

View Full Version : Diamond/Pearl Tournament Central

ever-aipom
06-04-2007, 08:41 PM
/

CMEW
06-04-2007, 08:44 PM
Hi everyone. I'm starting this thread because I'd like to start organizing tournaments with some of you guys over wifi. Some will be average 6-on-6 or 3-on-3 or whatever and some will have crazy rules. Needless to say it will be a while before a tournament actully gets organized. It really depends on how many people respond and are interested. I'm very serious about getting large scale tournaments started, so please attempt to sticky this thread, as it will result in much more participants.

This thread will be the place for tournament standings, schedules, and whatever. Untill nintendo starts up themselves, I think this will be a very fun way for some copetitive play. Anyone interested sould post. Friend codes are not necesary untill these things are started up if you want to be private. Please, I want to hear from you! Give any suggestion for getting more competitors and tourney themes you want to see. Thanx for the time. (I know I can ramble.)

Ever-Aipom

umm it may be a good idea but i am pretty sure you must start small first before gettin a big league