PDA

View Full Version : Anyone?

metcalta
06-04-2007, 09:03 PM
I posted in the trading zone and no one seems to want to help, but if anyone, anyone! Can help me get a Drifloon data in my Pokedex it would be so very greatly appreciated, I really don't care to wait till Friday to start importing Pokemon from my Leaf Green Version.

ajofthearch
06-04-2007, 09:10 PM
i got a drifloon

Phantom Kat
06-04-2007, 09:18 PM
If you really want to wait until Friday, Driftloon appears every Friday at Valley Windworks to catch and/or battle. It's a floating sprite out in the open, you can't miss it. :wink:

metcalta
06-04-2007, 09:19 PM
If you really want to wait until Friday, Driftloon appears every Friday at Valley Windworks to catch and/or battle. It's a floating sprite out in the open, you can't miss it. :wink:

No I don't want to wait till Friday. I've completed everything else the game has to offer up until this point. I just need to start work on the National Pokedex.

Phantom Kat
06-04-2007, 09:25 PM
No I don't want to wait till Friday. I've completed everything else the game has to offer up until this point. I just need to start work on the National Pokedex.

Well, you can always change the time on your DS to Friday and then change it back.

Kairyu
06-04-2007, 10:54 PM
Well, you can always change the time on your DS to Friday and then change it back.

That doesn't work since the DS is really sensitive on time changes. If you change you time, you'll end up having to wait another week.

GooberNuts
06-04-2007, 11:41 PM
That doesn't work since the DS is really sensitive on time changes. If you change you time, you'll end up having to wait another week.
I changed the time and it worked fine for me

Lucavi
06-05-2007, 12:12 AM
Be patient in case you don't get the responses you were looking for in the trading board. Try PM'ing other members, or bump your thread, but don't make threads like this where they don't belong.