PDA

View Full Version : Egg Gender/breeding Problem

ASHv7
06-04-2007, 11:30 PM
Ok i need some help here if i have a girl chikrita and breeeded it with ditto will they outcome of the Egg gender willl be a female as well?

WifiFX
06-04-2007, 11:33 PM
Ok i need some help here if i have a girl chikrita and breeeded it with ditto will they outcome of the Egg gender willl be a female as well?

no..There's a 50% chance for both.

ASHv7
06-04-2007, 11:36 PM
no..There's a 50% chance for both.
Well from my reserch when i breed chikrita its always male cuz am breeding a male Chikrita i guess but in my studies hen i breed mawile(female) the pokemon was female

Kairyu
06-04-2007, 11:41 PM
Well from my reserch when i breed chikrita its always male cuz am breeding a male Chikrita i guess but in my studies hen i breed mawile(female) the pokemon was female

Well... Your research and studies were wrong. If you breed a male or female pokemon with a Ditto, the chances are 50% for each.

ASHv7
06-04-2007, 11:42 PM
Well... Your research and studies were wrong. If you breed a male or female pokemon with a Ditto, the chances are 50% for each.
Do make sense But all the time am gettin male y is that?

Kairyu
06-04-2007, 11:47 PM
Do make sense But all the time am gettin male y is that?

How many times have you hatched an egg? It's just odds and chance... That's it.

ASHv7
06-04-2007, 11:49 PM
How many times have you hatched an egg? It's just odds and chance... That's it.
Dang, do anyone have a female chikarita to tst my thery?

Kairyu
06-04-2007, 11:52 PM
Dang, do anyone have a female chikarita to tst my thery?

I'm constantly breeding starters and I'm almost positive that I've hatched both a male AND a female.

ASHv7
06-04-2007, 11:53 PM
I'm constantly breeding starters and I'm almost positive that I've hatched both a male AND a female.
well ill try to test this thing out more before i draw anymore Conclusion

Drek
06-04-2007, 11:54 PM
yes i've had the same problem, but its somewhat different when i breed dont know 2 larvitars and i put the mae first in the day care i get a male and if i put the female one first i get a female... ive always get my eggs like that, but if im wrong correct me

ASHv7
06-05-2007, 12:15 AM
yes i've had the same problem, but its somewhat different when i breed dont know 2 larvitars and i put the mae first in the day care i get a male and if i put the female one first i get a female... ive always get my eggs like that, but if im wrong correct me
thats exacltly what happened i breed 4 more chikrita my Concluson all male now if i had a female it would bring my studies father...

here is an new Idea maybe it depends on the pokemon nautre

the_wolf
06-05-2007, 01:14 AM
It's just that Chikorita only has a 12.5% chance of being female. It takes a while to get one from an egg, but it's possible.