PDA

View Full Version : Drifloon Problem Solved

charmeleonblaze
06-05-2007, 02:37 AM
Recently, I've been seeing so many threads and posts about asking for Drifloons in trades, how to get them on your Pokedex, etc. The reason for this is, as we all know, is because you have to wait till Friday for it to appear in front of Valley Windworks. Well, if you're lazy like me and don't wanna wait till Friday, or can't find any1 to trade with, then I have the answer to your problems. Simple, just change the frikin time of the ds to Friday. It's so easy, which really makes me frustrated seeing all the posts and threads about it, knowing it's so simple. So plz, if you really want it, just change the date to Friday.

Flan
06-05-2007, 02:52 AM
I figured that out in 2 seconds after learning you can only get Drifloon on Friday.
Seriously. >->
Anyways, but some people don't like changing their time/clock/whatever because then if they want to transfer, it might screw up their waiting time.

charmeleonblaze
06-05-2007, 02:55 AM
I figured that out in 2 seconds after learning you can only get Drifloon on Friday.
Seriously. >->
Anyways, but some people don't like changing their time/clock/whatever because then if they want to transfer, it might screw up their waiting time.

Wow, then you're 1 of the few ppl who actually has common sense. And I'm sure they can deal with waiting 24 hours to transfer, seriously.

kidkronic420
06-05-2007, 02:57 AM
Well if people weren't lazy and skipped trainers in gyms they'd have had it much earlier. All the trainers in the Hearthome ghost gym use Drifloons. That's how I saw it.

Kairyu
06-05-2007, 03:05 AM
Recently, I've been seeing so many threads and posts about asking for Drifloons in trades, how to get them on your Pokedex, etc. The reason for this is, as we all know, is because you have to wait till Friday for it to appear in front of Valley Windworks. Well, if you're lazy like me and don't wanna wait till Friday, or can't find any1 to trade with, then I have the answer to your problems. Simple, just change the frikin time of the ds to Friday. It's so easy, which really makes me frustrated seeing all the posts and threads about it, knowing it's so simple. So plz, if you really want it, just change the date to Friday.

Wow, it's not like anyone hasn't thought of that before.

Doesn't work.

Since the DS is so sensitive to time changes, you might end up having to wait an even longer time, like another extra week to get the Driftloon.

Just be patient.

Lord Celebi
06-05-2007, 05:00 AM
Wow, it's not like anyone hasn't thought of that before.

Doesn't work.

Since the DS is so sensitive to time changes, you might end up having to wait an even longer time, like another extra week to get the Driftloon.

Just be patient.

Umm... no it doesn't... I change my time in Animal Crossing all the time and nothing bad has happened. Haven't tried it in Diamond yet, because I'm lazy, but the DS can't really tell the difference.

Plus, I have Celebi on my side, so time travelling is easy :D