PDA

View Full Version : Hoenn Pokemon Roleplay

pokemontrainerbailey
06-05-2007, 04:01 AM
If you have r/s/e it'll be good if you use the pokemon that you have in your party but im not forsing you too. You can eather be a stray pokemon or a trainer. Post if your a wild pokemon and what pokemon you want to be or that your a trainer, your name and your pokemon. I shall be a cechable(sorry if thats spelled wrong) Blazikin.

The Blaziken fell too the ground. Finnaly he awoke agian, the sun was shining down on him. 'Were am I?' He asked himself. He looked around and noticed he was somewere differnt, very differnt. Before He was in a polar ice cap, now he was in a blazing desert. He struggeld to rise, then started through the desert.

The Blaziken contenuede for hours, entill he finally reached a city. As he walked through it people stared at him, and he stared back. He had never seen humans so closley before. Then he saw a sign. 'Pokemon...." That was all he could read. He walked threw the door and suddenly there were people swarming all around. "Excuse me, give him space people!" Some one came pushing though the croud and led him to a back room. Suddenly, everything was dark.

When he awoke, he felt much better. He stood up. "Ok now were am I?!" He said aloud. The Blaziken was surrounded by trees, very tall trees. He walked around and sudennly he hit a wall. He ran to a near by door and used blaze kick to knock it down. He ran as fast as he could as soon as he saw many men following after him. He gained even more speed and released fire, and shot off.

sachizilla
06-05-2007, 05:13 AM
You know that's double posting and at any Forum, double posting is not really allowed no matter what the case.

maybe if you actually put more of a plot... and instead of making 3seperate posts.. made on large one..... just my opinion, woudlnt' want you to get into trouble.

Lord Celebi
06-05-2007, 05:17 AM
No plot and a quadruple post.

*Locked*