PDA

View Full Version : pokemon that arent in the remakes

Super Blastoise 64
03-12-2004, 04:57 PM
does anybuddy know what pkmn arent in the remakes, so i can figure out what trades i have to do

mario1121122003
03-12-2004, 11:08 PM
I was reading the other ones and they say that you can get a national dex,which lets you get anything.

Alakazam
03-12-2004, 11:24 PM
Pokemon from G/S/C aren't in FR/LG...all of the original 151 are (minus Mew). However, you'll be able to get most, if not all, of the G/S/C pokémon from Pokémon Colluseum when it comes out for Nintendo Gamecube on March 24th! :cool:

DoomDesire
03-13-2004, 01:22 AM
Actually alot of Jhoto pokemon are found on the rainbow islands. The rest you can get besides Lugia and Celebi from Colessium.

Thunderbird
03-13-2004, 05:00 AM
^u can get a lugia in FL if u hv e-card.

u can check all pokemon info in http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/

Nm3k
03-13-2004, 02:21 PM
-Hoenn Pokémon aren't in the game except Wynaut and Azurill.
-Johto starters are uncatchable (except if you use Collosseum)
-Some Johto Pokémon are not in the game, but I think you can get thoses from Colosseum.

Thunderbird
03-13-2004, 03:01 PM
-Almost all Kanto, Johto and Hoenn legendary pokemon ar available in LF including Ho-oh, Lugia and Deoxys(if u hv e-card) expect Mew(obtainable way unknown), Celebi and Jirachi (Collosseum bonus disk)

Pokemon World Mazter
03-14-2004, 12:44 AM
You can get all Kanto Pokemon and some of Johto's (Legandaries), but none from R/S.

AshMistyMayfan
03-14-2004, 01:58 AM
[Pokemon Colisseum has a number of the 'Dark Pokemon' that are the evolved forms of GSC (Bayleef, Quilava, Croconaw) that if you capture, take away the evil they had, you can trade them to RS and breed, although you may have to trade a Ditto since I don't know if when you trade, you'll get a female. I don't know if you can trade from Colisseum to FR/LG, but I know you can trade to RS.

Tamer Marco
03-14-2004, 02:01 AM
Aww.... I was hoping that all the pokemon would be there but once again Nintendo fails us again.

Thunderbird
03-14-2004, 03:19 AM
OK here is a complete list of pokemon u can get in FL:
All Kanto pokemon(except Mew),
Johto pokemon: Sentret, furret, ledyba, ledian, Spinarak, Ariados, Crobat, Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Togepi, Togetic, Natu, Xatu, Bellosoom, Marill, Azumarill, Politoed, Hoppip, Skiploom, Jumpluff, Yanma, Wooper, Quagsire, Espeon, Umbreon, Murkrow, Slowking, Misdreavus, Unown, Wobbuffet, Dunsparce, Steelix, Qwilfish, Scizor, Heracross, Sneasel, Slugma, Marcargo, Swinub, Piloswine, Remoraid, Octillery, Delibird, Mantine, Skarmory, Kingdra, Phanpy, Donphan, Porygon2, Tyrogue, Hitmontop, Smoochum, Elekid, Magby, Blissey, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar, Lugia*, Ho-oh*
Hoenn pokemon:Azurill, Wynaut, Deoxys*

*:Requires e-card

Phew!:P

POKEBOY1
03-14-2004, 05:49 PM
Actually alot of Jhoto pokemon are found on the rainbow islands. The rest you can get besides Lugia and Celebi from Colessium.

what about hoenn pokemon :question: :eek: :question: :confused: :question:

Super Blastoise 64
03-14-2004, 05:57 PM
so i have to get colosseum and that link for gamecube so you can connect the GBA and GCN together some e cards another game boy advance and game link dont forget the e-reader and probably go to a event in some other state to get mew

forget all that stuff

im getin ACTION REPLAY (but just to capsure pokemon i normaly cant get)

Thunderbird
03-15-2004, 08:39 AM
what about hoenn pokemon :question: :eek: :question: :confused: :question:
Actually, there's no wild RS pokemon u can come across in FL. The only three pokemon that u can obtain in FL are: Azurill(breed), Wynaut(breed) and Deoxys(e-card).

Jirachi
03-23-2004, 04:18 AM
Most Pokemon are in there.