PDA

View Full Version : How do you input game event codes to unlock pokemon?

OrexxerO
06-05-2007, 05:03 AM
Alright I was looking around online and found the game event code to get Arceus. It says to press LEFT bumper then RIGHT bumper, but where in the game do you press that to bring up a window to put in the codes? Can someone tell me how? Thanks.

Argento
06-05-2007, 05:36 AM
I think you've run into a hoax put up to fool people. Arceus is as of yet unobtainable.

OrexxerO
06-05-2007, 05:40 AM
Someone has the event codes, and its a official forum. Heres the link.

http://kodewerx.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1531&highlight=pokemon+pearl

Flaming Zigzagoon
06-05-2007, 05:45 AM
You need to buy action replay.

OrexxerO
06-05-2007, 05:47 AM
Meh, not going to be able to do that. Oh well.....

Can you guys tell me how to do the walk through walls thing on Diamond and pearl at least? So I can take a shot at Darkrai and what not?

Flaming Zigzagoon
06-05-2007, 05:53 AM
If you're reffering to the Elite 4 Door glitch, that can only work in early versions of JPN Diamond and Pearl.

OrexxerO
06-05-2007, 05:56 AM
Im talking about a walk through wall glitch for The versions here in america

Neonix
06-05-2007, 06:46 AM
There is no such glitch in the US games. It only exists in the older Japanese games where you could surf through the door inside the first e4 room.

Cybernetic Ghost
06-05-2007, 06:53 AM

Theres tweaking, and then theres surfing through walls.

Tweaking is in US versions, and probably Japanese too, but nobody has gotten event pokemon out of it yet.

The elite 4 wall/surf glitch was only in early versions of the game in Japan, as someone else stated.

For those of you who dont know, tweaking was found on gamefaqs I think. It has something to do with hitting the dpad constantly in diffrent directions while on a bike and I think you go one way while looking another. You could go into parts of the map that hadnt loaded I think and the screen would just be black with your character, but as far as I know, nobody has found a way to get Arceus, Darkrai or Shaymin with this yet.

pixlepix
06-05-2007, 10:15 AM
Meh, not going to be able to do that. Oh well.....

Can you guys tell me how to do the walk through walls thing on Diamond and pearl at least? So I can take a shot at Darkrai and what not?

You need ar for that to