PDA

View Full Version : The Sinten League Is About To Begin - 9 CHALLENGERS NEEDED

WarriorSokka
06-05-2007, 05:46 PM
I've decided to start my own Pokemon league. If you would like to be apart of the league PM me.
I will need.

RULES:
Only 3 legendaries can be used in battle - E4 ONLY ! Since most legendaries are over lvl 70
In The Elite 4 Pokemon CANNOT Be over lvl 85 - THAT MEANS NO LVL 100s !
No AR Pokemon.

A Gym Leader For The Gravel Badge. Must have 3 ground/rock type pokemon Lvls 10-15 thats you will use in your gym.

A Gym Leader For The Bush Badge. Must have 3 grass type pokemon lvls 15-20 that will be used in your gym.

A Gym Leader For The Assault Badge. Must have 3 fighting type pokemon lvls 25-30
that will be used in your gym.

A Gym leader for the Aqua Badge. Must have 3 water type pokemon lvls 25 - 30
that will be used in the gym.

A Gym Leader for the Spook badge. Must have 3 ghost type pokemon lvls 30-35 that will be used in your gym.

A Gym Leader for the Metal badge. Must have 4 steel type pokemon lvl 35-40 that will be used in your gym.

A Gym leader for the Frost badge. Must have 4 ice/water type pokemon lvl 35-45 that will be used in your gym.

A Gym leader for the shock badge. Must have 4 electric type pokemon lvl 45-50 that will be used in your gym.

4 Members of the pokemon league. You choose your favorite type and you use all the same type of pokemon. You need 5 pokemon lvls 50-60

UPDATE
For gym leaders, not ALL the pokemon have to be the same type as your gym, but a majority must be, but you cannot make it an unfair advantage to your opponent. For example if you are the water gym leader, you must have at least 2 water pokemon, and one can be of another type. But taking along a piplip a bidoof and a say, chimchar, would be unfair to the opponent. Considering that most likely they will bring along an electric or grass type pokemon to defeat your pokemon. A fair battle would be your Piplup, Bidoof, and Geodude considering if they brang along all electrics the geodude would basically be uneffected by their moves. But geodudes attacks may not demolish your opponent in a one hit K.O.

I hope i explained this in the best way i could.
I will reign as the champion.

If you would like to join in as a gym leader or be part of the elite 4, PM me with what gym you want and what pokemon you will be using :). You may also join as a challenger, this list will be updated as new members join. The league will begin next friday JUNE 15th ! So hurry up and join ! If you beat the champion, you will be rewarded a custom trainers card with all the new badges on it, and a starter pokemon egg from any generation of your choice !

NOTE TO CHALLENGERS:
When you are challenging a gym, you are allowed to use up to six pokemon, but you cannot have those pokemon more than 5 levels higher than the gym leaders. For example, the maximum lvl the first gym leaders pokemon can be is 15, your challenging pokemon may not be over lvl 20 !

LEADERS

Gravel Badge Leader: dragonzrule
Bush Badge Leader: Spinda Ace
Assault Badge Leader: rare pkmn catcher
Spook Badge Leader: E6m
Aqua Badge Leader: Blu-Kyogre
Metal Badge Leader: Arcane
Frost Badge Leader: Pichufan4
Shock Badge Leader: Hyper Blaze

ELITE 4
Leader 1- GEGI
Leader 2- Legend Killer
Leader 3- Hobobob
Leader 4- TheOneAndOnlyCarlo
Champion - WarriorSokka (Alex)

CURRENT CHALLENGERS:
RAWR
wrathofgod
icemanrez
spike31x

Gegi
06-05-2007, 11:08 PM
can I be the 4th in the elite 4 but I have alot of lv 100's

WarriorSokka
06-06-2007, 01:53 AM
Noone Wants To Join ?

WarriorSokka
06-06-2007, 02:13 AM
New Elite Four Leader Added

Pichufan4
06-06-2007, 02:33 AM
put me down for the ice gym leader.... i will be playing so hopefully i will have my pokemon squared away by then. can i have my poke be right at level 50?

Spinda Ace
06-06-2007, 02:54 AM
I can be Ice or Electric gym leader.

WarriorSokka
06-06-2007, 02:57 AM
put me down for the ice gym leader.... i will be playing so hopefully i will have my pokemon squared away by then. can i have my poke be right at level 50?

The max lvl for the ICE leaders pokemon is 45 :X !

WarriorSokka
06-06-2007, 02:58 AM
I can be Ice or Electric gym leader.

Well send me a PM with the pokemon you would like to use in the gym. Ill choose which gym you get depending on your pkmn and their lvls

Pichufan4
06-06-2007, 03:17 AM
The max lvl for the ICE leaders pokemon is 45 :X !

thats okay then.... hopefully by next friday i will have the six pokemon i will use and they will be at level 45. do u want me to PM u?

Zan Sabrefang
06-06-2007, 10:10 AM
You can only use 3 Pichu :happy: 3 Ice types @ 40-45 qualifies you as a Gym Leader. For example Sneasel/Weavile, Abomasnow and Frostlass.

WarriorSokka
06-06-2007, 12:51 PM
thats okay then.... hopefully by next friday i will have the six pokemon i will use and they will be at level 45. do u want me to PM u?

Yes please :) but for the ice gym you only need 3 or 4 pokemon not 6, but if you have 6 i guess its good also cause you could switch off

Hyper Blaze
06-06-2007, 01:53 PM
Can I be the electric Gym leader? My pokemon will be:
Ampharos
Rotom
Electivire
Luxray

Can I use 2 more pokemon that are not the same type?

Spinda Ace
06-06-2007, 02:26 PM
Well the ice/water pokemon here are:
Sneasel LV35
Floatzel LV36
Sealeo LV35
Snover Lv35
(Sorry it's all I could dig up,but I'll see if I can migrate any strong water/ice)

rare pkmn catcher
06-06-2007, 02:43 PM
i want fight gym pokemons:
hitmonlee lvl30
hitmontop lvl 30
hitmonchan lvl 30
all the fight pokemonXD

Pichufan4
06-06-2007, 02:53 PM
Yes please :) but for the ice gym you only need 3 or 4 pokemon not 6, but if you have 6 i guess its good also cause you could switch off

i like the idea of having 6, but i will only use 4 in the battle (it will be random as to wht i use).

my lineup by next friday should be....

Froslass/Lv. 45
Glaceon/Lv. 45
Mamoswine/Lv. 45
Glalie/Lv. 45
Walrein/Lv. 45
Abomasnow/Lv. 45

hopefully i get the gym! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

WarriorSokka
06-06-2007, 09:31 PM
Ive Updated The List - If Your Not On It Then Sorry You Will Have To Pick A New Type To Be

Blu-Kyogre
06-06-2007, 09:35 PM
i wuld like 2 b the water gym leader my pokemon

WarriorSokka
06-06-2007, 09:56 PM
List Updated Again

WarriorSokka
06-07-2007, 01:19 PM
Still Awaiting New Gym Leaders - E4 Members - And Challengers

Pichufan4
06-07-2007, 01:43 PM
thanks for letting me be the ice gym leader!! none shall defeat my gym... haha! :wink:

dragonzrule
06-07-2007, 02:05 PM
can I be the gravel badge leader? Also, whats the point of having lvl 10-15 pokemon. You would get owned every time. We should be doing what every other league is doing, lvl 100 matches from wi-fi. since wi-fi automatically sets up your stats based on EVs we should take advantage of that so anyone can play with lvl 100 pokemon. I can sprite the badges if you want. I might edit this post with an example.

Spinda Ace
06-07-2007, 02:34 PM
-removed so challengers don't see pokemon-

Legend_Killer
06-07-2007, 02:58 PM
I will be elite 4 number 2. Water type.

Beech Daly
06-07-2007, 03:11 PM
Hey Sokka, I might have a suggestion?

I would think that perhaps maybe one or two of the Pokemon for some of the trainers (and maybe for the gym leader) not be of that type for the gym - to make it more interesting for the challenger? I say that to make people think that they can just wisk through the gym and the leader (with just one type which is strong against them) without a little surprise. That was how it seemed for the actual gyms in the game.

For example, Volkner, the Sunyshore Gym leader had an Octillery and an Ambipom. Ummm, okay, the gym is supposed to be all electric, right? It should be that most of the Pokemon for one person should be of that type, not all of them, or else that entire team would have just one type disadvantage and can be taken down...especially if the Pokemon of the challenger is 5 levels higher.

dragonzrule
06-07-2007, 03:49 PM
Hey Sokka, I might have a suggestion?

I would think that perhaps maybe one or two of the Pokemon for some of the trainers (and maybe for the gym leader) not be of that type for the gym - to make it more interesting for the challenger? I say that to make people think that they can just wisk through the gym and the leader (with just one type which is strong against them) without a little surprise. That was how it seemed for the actual gyms in the game.

For example, Volkner, the Sunyshore Gym leader had an Octillery and an Ambipom. Ummm, okay, the gym is supposed to be all electric, right? It should be that most of the Pokemon for one person should be of that type, not all of them, or else that entire team would have just one type disadvantage and can be taken down...especially if the Pokemon of the challenger is 5 levels higher.
Ya, make it so you only need three of your type and then you can have any other three pokemon to make a team of 6.

WarriorSokka
06-08-2007, 01:08 AM
can I be the gravel badge leader? Also, whats the point of having lvl 10-15 pokemon. You would get owned every time. We should be doing what every other league is doing, lvl 100 matches from wi-fi. since wi-fi automatically sets up your stats based on EVs we should take advantage of that so anyone can play with lvl 100 pokemon. I can sprite the badges if you want. I might edit this post with an example.

I based the lvls off the actual gym leaders to make it more of a league. If you read the rules you cant be more than 5 levels higher than the gym leader. Although you may know the gym leaders disadvantage, it doesnt mean tou will just own the gym, o no, some pokemon hide special moves that arent even their type. Such as using an empoleon with Metal Claw.

WarriorSokka
06-08-2007, 01:17 AM
Updates Have Been Made To The Gyms And The Rules For The Gyms ! They Are Highlighted In Red.

Pigeons
06-08-2007, 01:29 AM
If I could be the metal trainer.
THAT WOULD BE VERY METAL!!!:cool:

WarriorSokka
06-08-2007, 04:03 PM
If I could be the metal trainer.
THAT WOULD BE VERY METAL!!!:cool:
JOIN THE LEAGUE OR YOUR ALL SCARED OF US ~

TayyabX
06-08-2007, 09:14 PM
Ummm Ill join the Final Elite 4 the 4th one

But can I say something else,
if I become one of them can you
change the rule for the last one instead of lvl 50-60
can it be 55-69 for me, that is if I join and you want it to be,
but if not doesn't matter I still got tons of lvl 50-60's.

The type ill be....
I'm still thinking but ill tell you once I know.

HoboBob
06-09-2007, 08:01 PM
Ummm Ill join the Final Elite 4 the 4th one

But can I say something else,
if I become one of them can you
change the rule for the last one instead of lvl 50-60
can it be 55-69 for me, that is if I join and you want it to be,
but if not doesn't matter I still got tons of lvl 50-60's.

The type ill be....
I'm still thinking but ill tell you once I know.

So you all know: I've claimed Dark.

*goes hunting for spiritomb*

Pichufan4
06-10-2007, 02:22 AM
hey i think i should tell u how my status of my team is going.

i actually finally have put together wht i need to do for each pokemon (natures/ev spreads/abilities/items), so ill start preparing.... im almost done training my froslass btw.

WarriorSokka
06-11-2007, 12:20 AM
Okie Dokie I Think We Need More Ppl Before We Can Open The League

TheOneAndOnlyCarlo
06-11-2007, 12:28 AM
I'll be in the E4 right before your Position.

Care for me to Battle you and see If Im worth it with this team Im gonna use If I'm hired?
:biggrin:

Arcane
06-11-2007, 12:47 AM
I'll be the Steel Leader.

Pichufan4
06-11-2007, 12:54 AM
ohh, and as my t-Card say, i have replaced glalie for weavile.

Arcane
06-11-2007, 12:56 AM
I'll send you my team in a PM.

Andre1010
06-11-2007, 01:01 AM
I would like to be a part of this by being the elite leader 4 i will have flying pokemon

http://cards.pokecharms.com/create/85dd8c1db8eba9de52281dc97fb28191.png

HoboBob
06-11-2007, 03:11 AM
A suggesiton Sokka: some rules should probably posted with regards to how often Gym and Elite Four trainers may switch out pokemon in battle, so the battle wont constantly be the two trainers switching pokemon to match the others.

Also, I'll be out of town with no net access next week(18 JUN - 22 JUN), so i may not be able to take challenges. if i can find a way, i'll let you know, but any challenges i could take would most likely have to be scheduled very exactly.

HoboBob
06-11-2007, 04:33 AM
sorry, one more thing: If possible, i'd like for all my challenges to be fought as double battles.

I <3 double battles.

WarriorSokka
06-11-2007, 02:41 PM
All We Need Is A Spook Badge Gym Leader ! Then We Need Some Challengers - Everything Starts This Friday If Everyone Is Ready !!!!!

Arcane
06-11-2007, 06:28 PM
I'd really like to be the steel gym leader, considering the other person hasen't said anything further than one post...:rolleyes:

Pichufan4
06-11-2007, 07:27 PM
as hobobob stated, i will not be here next week either. so i will start battleing on sat. and then begin again on the following firday

one ? though, do challengers have to go in order of the gym leaders? like can someone challenge me before they challenge the rock gym leader.

WarriorSokka
06-12-2007, 11:31 AM
I'd really like to be the steel gym leader, considering the other person hasen't said anything further than one post...:rolleyes:
Arcane i realise she only posted once but she PMed me like 10 times :P if ill see what happens though :)

as hobobob stated, i will not be here next week either. so i will start battleing on sat. and then begin again on the following firday

one ? though, do challengers have to go in order of the gym leaders? like can someone challenge me before they challenge the rock gym leader.

Ehh sure why not :P not like they need to battle the first gyn because they only have low lvl pokes to train.

E6m
06-12-2007, 12:03 PM
um can i be the ghost gym leader
pkmn
Gengar Lv 35
Banette Lv 33
Chimecho Lv 29
Spritomb Lv 34
Driftblim Lv 35
Mismagus Lv 32

HoboBob
06-13-2007, 12:32 AM
WarriorSokka, a few questions:

Would it be possible for me to take challengers only in double battles?

Also, are we allowed to use stat boosters (Calcium, Carbos, etc.) on our pokemon?

Finally, what are the rules about how often we(meaning league members, not challengers) can switch out pokemon?

Pichufan4
06-13-2007, 01:13 AM
Sokka: I apologize but i am not where near ready to be the gym leader yet. since im gone next week on vacation, ill work on my team a lot during that. so i will not be able to start battling until the week of june 24, is that okay?

Stay Cool,
~Pichufan~

HoboBob
06-13-2007, 01:55 AM
Wow... looks like most of the league won't be ready till next week... btw, I wont be able to take challenges before my vacation, because my team isnt quite ready.

WarriorSokka
06-13-2007, 05:19 PM
WarriorSokka, a few questions:

Would it be possible for me to take challengers only in double battles?

Also, are we allowed to use stat boosters (Calcium, Carbos, etc.) on our pokemon?

Finally, what are the rules about how often we(meaning league members, not challengers) can switch out pokemon?

U cant use items in battles :X over wifi but ur free to do watever u want when ur not in battle. and do you mean during a battle when can u switch pokemon ? Whenever you want, if you mean can you change your team, no you cant you need to battle with the same pokemon everytime so every challenger has a fair chance

Sokka: I apologize but i am not where near ready to be the gym leader yet. since im gone next week on vacation, ill work on my team a lot during that. so i will not be able to start battling until the week of june 24, is that okay?

Stay Cool,
~Pichufan~

Its fine, NEW OPENING DATE IS NEXT FRIDAY SINCE ALOT OF PPL ARENT READY AND WE STILL NEED CHALLENGERS

Pichufan4
06-13-2007, 07:53 PM
I am not going to be here next friday, so ill start battling the sat. after.

Stay Cool,
~Pichufan~

TayyabX
06-14-2007, 01:39 AM
Sokka you can get someone to make a banner for the Sinten League so we can get more challengers.

That's how I see all other leagues people host.

Spinda Ace
06-14-2007, 02:35 AM
Sokka you can get someone to make a banner for the Sinten League so we can get more challengers.

That's how I see all other leagues people host.
I could make a banner

HoboBob
06-14-2007, 04:07 AM
Sokka: got it. I meant outside of battle for items, and in battle for switching pokemon. However, theres one question you didn't answer: may I choose to only take challenges as double battles?

Pichufan4
06-14-2007, 12:40 PM
Is it okay that i plan to max out my evs for my pokemon b4 i start battling here? my froslass is only at level 22 and its EVs are maxed out. im almost done with glaceons, and i will be using hold items on all 6 of them. is it okay that we recall and can we make our own rules up when the league starts?

Stay Cool,
~Pichufan~

WarriorSokka
06-18-2007, 01:58 PM
Sokka: got it. I meant outside of battle for items, and in battle for switching pokemon. However, theres one question you didn't answer: may I choose to only take challenges as double battles?
I dont care
Is it okay that i plan to max out my evs for my pokemon b4 i start battling here? my froslass is only at level 22 and its EVs are maxed out. im almost done with glaceons, and i will be using hold items on all 6 of them. is it okay that we recall and can we make our own rules up when the league starts?

Stay Cool,
~Pichufan~

and yes, but no u cant make ur own rules. Well it depends what the rules are.

Arcane
06-19-2007, 07:56 PM
If we can make our own gym rules I'd like it to be a three vs three gym battle.

TayyabX
06-22-2007, 12:19 PM
Today is Friday!:happy:
The Sinten League Starts!:biggrin:
Yay!:surp::surp:

WarriorSokka
06-22-2007, 01:54 PM
ya except theres one problem... THERES NO CHALLENGERS THEYRE ALL WUSS' AND ARE SCARED TO FACE US

Sythe222
06-22-2007, 07:47 PM
If you just did all the battles as a lvl 100 over wifi it would be a lot easier. I don't exactly have any low lvl pokemon to fight you with at the moment :).

You also didn't give many details for challengers other than they can't be more than 5 levels higher than the gym leaders pokemon.

TayyabX
06-22-2007, 07:50 PM
:evil: GRRRRR

Are you all afraid of just a wee bunch of people!

I just wish there will be some challengers by tommorow:pray:
If there isn't then I guess ill just :wall:

Todd6
06-22-2007, 07:52 PM
All battle u be need so time to get my pokemon ready.

HoboBob
06-22-2007, 07:56 PM
Sokka: thanks. I'm back from camp, so I should be ready by the time anyone gets to the elite four

Todd6
06-22-2007, 08:01 PM
O I have to beat all 8 gyms all come back when I do that.

Pichufan4
06-22-2007, 08:01 PM
sadly sokka, im not ready for battling yet. i thought i could get it done during vacation but we were busier then i expected we would. i still need a week to completely get my team ready. could i be able to do this?

Stay Cool,
~Pichufan~

HoboBob
06-23-2007, 05:52 PM
O I have to beat all 8 gyms all come back when I do that.

I don't think you have to beat all 8 in-game gyms, just our 8, but ask Sokka to be sure.

Rawr
06-23-2007, 05:56 PM
I would like to be a challenger please.

WarriorSokka
06-27-2007, 12:35 PM
Ok people i havent been on lately but we have 1 new challenger. Everyone who still needs to train their pokemon take their time. We are going to get 10 challengers to the league and once we have 10 the league will begin. I will contact you all via PM. Lets try and keep this thread at the top also so that people see it.

TheOneAndOnlyCarlo
06-27-2007, 06:20 PM
I'll be a Challenger,
but if this League starts too soon, I'm quiting.
I need to Train these 2 Pokemons
Then I'm ready.

TayyabX
06-27-2007, 08:14 PM
Carlos you have to fill in the Elite 4 for me since I won't be here for at least 2 weeks.
Sorry but great news the League will start very very soon, since we have the
first challenger.:happy:

Good Luck Everyone!:happy::biggrin::happy:

wrathofgod
06-27-2007, 08:21 PM
i will be challenger

PIERRE
06-27-2007, 08:26 PM
what do u guys do?have people challenge u guys

wrathofgod
06-27-2007, 08:34 PM
i dunno

Pichufan4
06-28-2007, 12:19 AM
my gym is ltterally 95% completed and will be ready for battle by tomorrow or friday. the last 5 things i need to do are.

1. Level everyone up to level 45 (all 6 of them are 4-5 levels away)
2. Get one more move on Mamoswine
3. Get one more move on Sealeo
4. Evolve Sealeo
5. Get a Muscle Band

and to answr Piere's question. you can challenge any gym you want to and i believe when u have all 8 badges you can face the E4, but i do not for sure though.

Stay Cool,
~Pichufan~

WarriorSokka
06-28-2007, 02:30 PM
I'll be a Challenger,
but if this League starts too soon, I'm quiting.
I need to Train these 2 Pokemons
Then I'm ready.

Umm dude...your a leader in the elite four you cant challenge anyone ?

WarriorSokka
06-28-2007, 02:34 PM
what do u guys do?have people challenge u guys

Challengers (such as you if you would like to take the challenge) Would challenge each gym, 1 by 1 in any order you want, you can start at gym 8 and work ur way down if you want. If you defeat all 8 gym leaders, you will move on to the elite 4, you MUST challenge THEM in order. If you lose to any of them you will have to start over, as in the real games. Lucky for you, your pokemon get rehealed. But you will NOT be able to change your pokemon between E4 battles, before you start the elite four we will need to register what 6 pokemon you will be using in the E4, if you lose the challenge you may then re-register a new team. For example between E4 member 1 and 2 you cannot switch your pokemon, but if you lose the E4 you can change ur pokemon. I hope you understand this. If you beat the champion you will be rewarded a rare pokemon and a trainer card with all 8 badges.

Pichufan4
06-28-2007, 03:29 PM
sokka, my team should be ready by tonight or tomorrow, four of my poke are at level 45, sealeo and weavile just need to gain 3 more levels. i still need one more move on Mamoswine, and i have an idea for wht move i will put on Walrein, and i still need to get a muscle band from zanel (who has not responded to my PM :crackup:), also i have Pokemon Battle Revolution, so could people also battle me on their as well? i will be using my DS for most battles though. and one more thing: can i choose to make the battles double or single when i am challenged?

Stay Cool,
~Pichufan~

HoboBob
07-03-2007, 11:57 PM
My DS is currently broken, so i cant take any challengers for a little while. I hope to have a new one very soon.

spike31x
07-04-2007, 03:26 PM
I challenge this league anyone who wants there badge to be mine first just pm me and i will own u as quick as possible

icemanrez
07-04-2007, 06:04 PM
i wanna challenge someone for their badge. i could also be an e4 member

WarriorSokka
07-06-2007, 03:59 PM
6 Challengers needed until league starts

Spinda Ace
07-06-2007, 09:54 PM
I'm making sigs for everyone in the Sinten League here I have 2 Rock and Grass
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/SleepyBeagle/pokemon/slROCK.gif (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41979) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/SleepyBeagle/pokemon/slGRASS.gif (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41979)
I'll make some for the other gyms,the challengers, and the Elite 4.

TayyabX
07-07-2007, 06:35 PM
I'm Back!

Huh not starting yet...
awww....:sad:

Well im gonna be waiting till it starts...

Murkrow Mistress
07-29-2007, 03:31 PM
Can I be a Dark trainer of the Elite Four? I just need time to assemble a team of Pokemon. Okay?

EDIT: Never Mind, you already have your Elite Four.

ChickenMan
10-24-2007, 05:12 AM
I'm not sure if this is still gonna happen but if it is I'll be a challenger.

Ace123456789
10-24-2007, 05:24 AM
Dude...
What are you doing reviving this?
Jesus Christ, I hate to be so blunt but this is not happening.
Just let the thread die out, what in God's name are you doing posting in it anyways?

Void
12-27-2007, 06:16 AM
Forget this post, now.

Thelavaking
03-06-2009, 01:59 PM
Ill be a challenger unless a spot for gym leader or elite 4 opens up...

Void
03-06-2009, 04:02 PM
Ill be a challenger unless a spot for gym leader or elite 4 opens up...

What a revival.....

The last post made was in 2007.........by me.

You shouldn't post in threads more than a month old.

Thelavaking
03-06-2009, 09:13 PM
well.... i searched the internet for sumthin and came across this and watch im famous for bringing back dead articles lol..........

Thelavaking
03-06-2009, 09:14 PM
besides i didnt see that this was 2 years old 0.o....

Thelavaking
03-06-2009, 09:39 PM
So.... is this league still alive 0.o

Fierce Deity
03-06-2009, 09:44 PM
It's been dead for a year.

Thelavaking
03-06-2009, 10:04 PM
lol i guess ill bring it back =D

Thelavaking
03-06-2009, 10:04 PM
and 2 years

Thelavaking
03-09-2009, 12:38 PM
Bah NVM may a gm lock this or something?